RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

+4
Dancin' Kate
That-Awkward-Kid
starr
administrator bailey.
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 2 Empty Re: STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

Post  starr Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 pm

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 2 152275

Nella  giggles, even though his pick up line was a complete fail. He was hot enough that he could pull it off:) She sticks out her hand and places it in his, looking into his blue eyes and seeing them on her body. Of course. The only sensitive guys here were the gay ones. Nella pulls her hand out of Travis' and reaches over to his face, tilting his chin up so he's forced to look at her face. "Eyes here." She smiles on the outside, but on the inside she died a little. Didn't he think she was pretty without the boobs, the legs and the body? Guys._. This sparked an idea in her head. Her power. Nella's one strong point was mind manipulation, the power to make people think whatever you want, or erase their memories about one specific thing. Her idea involved this, playing with the player's mind:) She would make him think exactly what she wanted, that her beauty and personality was the real catch about her. Not the body, not the thought that she would be amazing in bed, what made her beautiful was herself:) Little did she know that this would make their future based on something she felt, and Travis didnt. OHMYGOD DRAMA FOR LATER. She decides that this is a good plan, and lifts her eyes to Travis'. Im beautiful just as I am. Im beautiful just as I am. Nella thinks, and she keeps her eyes on Travis'. This was the key of the process, that the thoughts are transferred through looks. She waits a few seconds until his pupils grow slightly bigger and he blinks 2 times in a row, the sign that his mind has processed this new thought and it has registered. Her plan worked:)

Nella smiles, pulling her eyes from Travis' and acting as though nothing had happened. "Im Nella. Nice to meet you Travis!" But when she said Travis, it didnt feel right on her tongue. It wasn't.. cute enough. "I need a nickname for you. Travis.. Trav, T, Travie.. Travie! Ohmygosh Travie is perfect! Your new name is Travie." Nella says excitedly, nodding. She was proud of her smart thinking:)

edited bb. little mind game nells is playing now:)
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 2 Empty Re: STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:41 pm

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 2 41950014
Travis blinked rapidly at her as his thoughts were bounced all over the blacks. His eyes widened, and his mind went completley clear of thoughts of getting her alone to manipulte her, or even the fact about how nice she'd look without that cute little short floral dress. She's beautiful just as she is in that dress. He thought and grinned as his eyes locked hers, and stayed on her. It didn't matter to him anymore how big her chest or butt was, or even how tan her legs were. At least, he thought that for now.

"Travie? Cute, but don't you think it's a bit childish?" He commented, biting his lip. He leaned on his right foot, and the wind blew, pressing his white man tank tighter on his chest. His abs were now perfectly noticeable, the outline of them clearly eye popping. Travis knew what girls like Nella liked, and it was the looks Travis had. "Well then I get to make a little nickname for you.." He teased thinking. "..Nelly. I think that's cute." He said, chuckling.

"So, you look a bit lonley out here spinning by yourself." Travis said, "How about you come and join me for a jog.. or if you aren't wanting to do that, at least walk around with me, how about it?"
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:32 pm

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 2 Jjj

Nella grins like an idiot when his eyes lock on hers, and stay there. She had created the ultimate, amazing, perfect guy:) And then the wind comes and blows her hair in the air, and she rushes to smooth it down to perfectness. But when she looks up, Travis has turned into a sex god. His hair had been blown to the right side all sexy-like, and his eyes were shining against the sun. He was also smiling down on her with his bright white teeth, which made him look even more adorable. But the thing that made her heart explode was his abs. Oh. My. God. Perfection<3 "Dude! Your like.. Photo shopped!" Nella exclaims, her eyes glued to him. She had turned into the body obsessed one now.

"Wait wait. Nelly? Its like that singer guy, you know. The one who sings that song! And it goes like 'It was only just a dreeamm'!" She says, her singing voice sounding like a dying animal. "Sorry you had to hear that. But, Nelly is cute! Nelly and Travie. It sounds like one of those names the cheesy movie couples have." Nella continues, with a smile and a giggle. It was also one of those names you could doodle in your notebook with thousands of hearts around it too! Which she will be doing some point in the future. hehe:)

"A jog? Who do you think I am, Megan Fox? I dont work out. It makes me all sweaty and gross." Nella says, wrinkling her nose. The thought of sweat, and non perfect hair made her shudder. "But walking is fine! As long as you carry me half the way so my legs don't get tired."
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Bailey Bunny. wrote:all accepted.

OMG CHRISSY AHHH DSFKJGSKLJGKLDSJGLKDSJ. i will make thousands of girls to have him.

LMFAO. I'm still making my forms xD but you can have Christian...then again I don't believe I have a say in this O__e
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:56 am

*Headdesk* DAMN. I missed Chrissy again! Evil or Very Mad IAMCHAOCNSOANGIjafka. I have to check this shit more often. >.>
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 am

LMFAO. he's popular(;
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:21 am

Chrissy's form is done Bailey(: I'll make my girls later..who do you want to rp him with?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:11 am

(If he can't have what I give him in this post..just tell me. Like the cigarette's and stuff..)

Christian lounged under a tree, cigarette in hand as he stared up at the sky. His eyes looked over the clouds, looking as if he was trying to make something out of them. But, really, all he was doing was day dreaming of something out there. Something different. Something out of reach. Something he yet to hold tight in his grasp. Christian sighed as he brought his cigarette down to his lips and take a drag on it. Holding the smoke in for a good while, he blew it out, erupting in his own mini cloud above him. Funny, he always thought it was metaphorical. The cloud that followed him around. But whenever he smoked, it became real. It came to life. That earned a small smile to spread across his lips.

Christian pulled his arm back a bit and threw the cigarette bud onto the nearby pavement and crossed his arms behind his neck. "Hm." He thought out loud to himself as he squinted looking up at the sky. "What shit can I get myself into today." He sat up and glanced around. There were a few people lingering outside like himself, but not many. For it was lunch time and most everyone was inside. Christian never liked what they served. It reminded him of being back in that orphanage. Slop for breakfast slop for dinner. Cold slop, warm slop. If they were lucky, the cook would add a little flavoring to it and name it mush. Doesn't that just sound completely and totally appetizing? Yum.

Christian glanced down at his arms. The marks, the scars on his skin left it marred and ruined for life. It made him feel...ugly. Imperfect. Everything. Ever think a guy could have these kinds of feelings? Christian ran shaking fingers over them and he shook his head giving a creepy smile. "Maybe it was worth it..." He said out loud, biting his lip and looking down. "Maybe it was worth it....." A softer tone this time as he bit down on his lip ring.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:45 am

Just a random post. *Shrug* Whoever feel like replying, feel freeeeee. :P Sorry for any mistakes, I wrote it on my Touch, and it sometimes makes things screwy. Dx

Emma gasped as she shot up from her bed when the nightmare abruptly ended, the last fleeting sounds of her scream ringing in the dim room. Breathing heavily with sweat coating her rapidly rising and falling chest, she raised a shaky hand to wipe her damp face, she sighed softly. Her auburn hair was a mess around her head, obvious signs of the violent precognitive nightmare that had tortured her all last night. Dropping her hand into her lap, she slowly blinked open her still heavy violet eyes and grumbled something. The nightmare had been the same for the past two weeks and it was starting to get under her skin. Slinging the covers back, she lazily used her power of telekinesis and brought a glass of water to her hand, chugging it. For a moment, Emma just sat there, staring at the bottom of the glass with an empty gaze. Throwing it aside suddenly, she pushed off the bed and walked into her bathroom, immediately turning on the hot water in the shower. Leaning on the sink, she stared at the drain until the whole room was filled with steam, fogging the mirrors. Stripping down and getting under the hot water, she washed away the grime from her body and let the heat and the steam awaken her senses. 
Stepping out after turning off the water, she wrapped a towel around her tall frame and walked out to get a change of clothes. 
Suddenly, a sharp, stinging pain erupted on the side of her neck, rushing through her body and sending her convulsing to the ground. Then, a needle was stabbed into her left arm by a man dressed in white, a blue liquid being pushed into her bloodstream. Pissed, she slapped him away roughly and ripped the needle out of her arm, throwing it at the wall in an attempt to hit the man. Missing, the glass shattered against the concrete-reinforced wall, tinkling as it hit the ground.
"WHAT THE HELL?!?" she screamed, scrambling to her feet and wrapping the towel tighter around herself, glaring at the three figures in her room. Is there no such thing as privacy anymore? Pointing to the door, she tightened her lips as she forced back the urge to throw them all at the wall and growled out her words. 
"You all have three seconds to get out of my room, or so help me God-" Before she could finish, a man walked into her room as well and cut in, raising a calming hand.
"Relax, darling. It was just a serum to reduce the power of your telekinesis so you don't end up killing someone." Rolling her eyes with a sarcastic snort, Emma shot a cold glare at the man and offered a bitter smile. They were the ones who had given her these deadly powers in the first place, and now they wanted to restrain her from using them? It seemed kind of contradictory. 
"Oh, thanks for the memo on that one, Doc. I'll be sure to remember it for the next time," she sang with a growl at the end of her words, shooting a dark glare with her violet embers. Pointing to the door again, she gestured with her chin sharply for them to leave, a firm line on her lips. "Well, since we've established that, you can leave now. I'd like to get dressed without four pairs of leering eyes on me, if you know what I mean," she said, offering another bitter smile for a fraction of a second before wiping it away to replace it with a serious frown. The head doctor made some notes on his clipboard before nodding his head and ushering his men out the door, closing it softly behind him. Scowling, Emma turned around and harshly kicked her nightstand, stubbing her toe but not making a sound. "Stupid dickwads," she mumbled under her breath, pulling out a set of clothes to wear. Settling for a simple tee-shirt and a pair of torn flare jeans with some yellow converse, she threw on her favorite black jacket and headed out the door, grabbing her traveling things. 
"Hm, need to go get some pills and a pack of smokes," she mused after checking her stock, frowning as she walked down the hall, kicking the doors the lead outside open. Strolling down the dirt road, she shut her eyes and sighed, kicking a rock out of her path with a mumble. Heading towards her favorite tree to spend her time in this godforsaken place, she moved the trash strewn around it away with a quick flick of her eyes. "I guess it didn't reduce it that much," she concluded with a smirk, climbing up the trees limbs and sprawling her lithe body along one of the crooked branches. Resting her hands behind her head, Emma stared up through the green leaves at the blue sky, watching the clouds blow by as the wind began to pick up, stirring her auburn bangs over her face. Getting bored, she pulled out her pack of cigarettes and played with them in the air with her head, rearranging the sticks into different shapes and names. Turning the twelve smokes into a snake-like shape, she guided the object through the jungle of branches in the tree. "Such bird-squawking horse-shit," she hissed under her breath, turning her head to the side and shutting her eyes, letting the twelve cigarettes fall to the ground.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Full Name: Gabriel Kimble
Love Interest: (crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.)

Digging Deeper.

Personality:
Powers: Telescopic Vision, Path Finding (stalker! Funny, because I chose it at random)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

First glimpse.

Looks:
Extra: (anything your picture does not show)
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Sorry its not very good i wrote it in the middle of the night when i woke up from a nightmare lol

Ally
Ally shot up in bed with a shriek, clutching her chest and breathing heavily. Her heart pounded rapidly and she began to calm down. Just another nightmare, though her true nightmare was living in this hellhole. She pulled the covers over her head and shook slightly. She tried to block out the voices. The voices drove her insane. She wanted them all to just go away. "SHH!" she whispered, pressing her hands to her ears. The voices abruptly stopped and she could feel them staring at her. She was used to it now. Tonight's nightmare was just like any other night's. Her nightmare's weren't made up events. Every night it was the same thing over and over. The night she was kidnapped from her home and taken to this terrible place. When she went through numerous surgeries to become the screwed up girl she was now. And she will never be the same or be able to see her parents again. It's been five years since she was abducted and she has almost entirely forgotten what the real world is like. Her breathing slowed and her eyes slid shut as she returned to her sleep. A few hours later Ally woke up and jumped out of bed. She stretched and walked into the bathroom, rubbing her eyes and blinking twice before looking at her reflection in the mirror. She reached out her hand slowly and gently touched her reflection. Did she look like her mother? She could barely remember what her parents looked like. She clenched her teeth and turned away, casting her eyes to the ground and pulling off her clothes to take a shower. She got in the shower and washed herself up before scrubbing her hair dry with a towel and pulling on a pink tanktop and jean shorts. She walked out of her room and down the hall. Her eyes darted around to make sure nobody was watching. Then she stopped at a large metal door marked EMPLOYEES ONLY. Her fingers flew across the small keypad keeping the door locked. A smirk spread across her face as she heard the little click indicating the door was unlocked. She slowly pushed it open, slightly afraid of what she might find on the other side. She took a step into the room and let the big metal door close behind her. The long white hallway stretched far and took an abrupt right at the end. Ally followed the hallway and rounded the corner, only to walk into one of the big angry guards. He immediately recognized her, this wasn't the first time she was somewhere she wasn't supposed to be. Before she could make a move he swiftly pulled out a dart from his pocket and jabbed it into her neck. She lifted her hand in time to shoot a fireball, just barely missing his head as her fuzzy vision caused her to stumble, trip, and slump against the wall. She went limp and her vision clouded as the guard grabbed an extinguisher and put out the fire Ally had set. He furiously yanked up her body and threw it over his shoulder. He carried her into a room and dropped her onto a table before radioing Dr. Sam to let him know of Allys most recent rule breaking. Ally woke up and pulled the dart from her neck with a grunt. Anger flamed inside her and she slammed her hands down on the metal table and melting it. She ran to the door and pulled on it, trying to get out but the guard turned and grabbed her arm. She punched him across the cheek and left a burn from her heated hands. His hand flew to his cheek and he grimaced before his pain turned to fury. He pulled out his pocketknife he kept for defense; he didn't have his gun with him at the moment, and slid the blade right through Ally's cheek. She screamed and kicked him square in the chest, scrambling and breaking a window before jumping out of it and running back to the safety of her room. When she got back she washed out her cut and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She sighed and went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. She picked out a pancake to eat and when she finished breakfast she went outside and ran all the way to the wall keeping everyone inside. She ran her fingers along it and sat down against the wall, thinking about the outside world. Wondering if she would ever be able to return.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Your-Guardian-Angel wrote:Sorry its not very good i wrote it in the middle of the night when i woke up from a nightmare lol

Ally
Ally shot up in bed with a shriek, clutching her chest and breathing heavily. Her heart pounded rapidly and she began to calm down. Just another nightmare, though her true nightmare was living in this hellhole. She pulled the covers over her head and shook slightly. She tried to block out the voices. The voices drove her insane. She wanted them all to just go away. "SHH!" she whispered, pressing her hands to her ears. The voices abruptly stopped and she could feel them staring at her. She was used to it now. Tonight's nightmare was just like any other night's. Her nightmare's weren't made up events. Every night it was the same thing over and over. The night she was kidnapped from her home and taken to this terrible place. When she went through numerous surgeries to become the screwed up girl she was now. And she will never be the same or be able to see her parents again. It's been five years since she was abducted and she has almost entirely forgotten what the real world is like. Her breathing slowed and her eyes slid shut as she returned to her sleep. A few hours later Ally woke up and jumped out of bed. She stretched and walked into the bathroom, rubbing her eyes and blinking twice before looking at her reflection in the mirror. She reached out her hand slowly and gently touched her reflection. Did she look like her mother? She could barely remember what her parents looked like. She clenched her teeth and turned away, casting her eyes to the ground and pulling off her clothes to take a shower. She got in the shower and washed herself up before scrubbing her hair dry with a towel and pulling on a pink tanktop and jean shorts. She walked out of her room and down the hall. Her eyes darted around to make sure nobody was watching. Then she stopped at a large metal door marked EMPLOYEES ONLY. Her fingers flew across the small keypad keeping the door locked. A smirk spread across her face as she heard the little click indicating the door was unlocked. She slowly pushed it open, slightly afraid of what she might find on the other side. She took a step into the room and let the big metal door close behind her. The long white hallway stretched far and took an abrupt right at the end. Ally followed the hallway and rounded the corner, only to walk into one of the big angry guards. He immediately recognized her, this wasn't the first time she was somewhere she wasn't supposed to be. Before she could make a move he swiftly pulled out a dart from his pocket and jabbed it into her neck. She lifted her hand in time to shoot a fireball, just barely missing his head as her fuzzy vision caused her to stumble, trip, and slump against the wall. She went limp and her vision clouded as the guard grabbed an extinguisher and put out the fire Ally had set. He furiously yanked up her body and threw it over his shoulder. He carried her into a room and dropped her onto a table before radioing Dr. Sam to let him know of Allys most recent rule breaking. Ally woke up and pulled the dart from her neck with a grunt. Anger flamed inside her and she slammed her hands down on the metal table and melting it. She ran to the door and pulled on it, trying to get out but the guard turned and grabbed her arm. She punched him across the cheek and left a burn from her heated hands. His hand flew to his cheek and he grimaced before his pain turned to fury. He pulled out his pocketknife he kept for defense; he didn't have his gun with him at the moment, and slid the blade right through Ally's cheek. She screamed and kicked him square in the chest, scrambling and breaking a window before jumping out of it and running back to the safety of her room. When she got back she washed out her cut and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She sighed and went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. She picked out a pancake to eat and when she finished breakfast she went outside and ran all the way to the wall keeping everyone inside. She ran her fingers along it and sat down against the wall, thinking about the outside world. Wondering if she would ever be able to return.

.... :O

How is that not good?

And your telling me I'M advanced. My posts are like nothing compared to the posts here. o.o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:19 pm

lol Tiger. It's long, but the content is poor and undetailed. Things get a little fuzzy and irrelevant at points and most of the stuff that happens is stupid and just there to make it long lol

Plus I want a cut on her face for something later.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Insane girl. What was she thinking? Seriously, what good can rebelling do for you...

Well, it was no good here. It might've been the perfect plan if the renegade had an entire party behind her. Or him. Whatever the case may be. In this case, it was that girl who kept looking at walls. Gabriel had spotted a gash in her cheek when he stood behind her in the breakfast line. She never ate much. He didn't understand her reasoning for that... Dr. Sam was going to keep them alive anyways. Bring them back to life. Have one of the other people bring them back to life.

He felt almost lucky that he wasn't given any healing powers. Mr. Dr. decided that he was going to build Gabriel up as a big vision guy. Why vision? Why not fancy superpowers like element control or something? Was it because his name was "Gabriel"? Go and tie that back to the Angel Gabriel. Angels could see a lot more that humans couldn't. He picked the last half of the muffin off of his tray before clearing the trash in the bin. Dr. Sam didn't want any wasted food.

Or anything, really. The guy seemed pretty cold. Gabriel wasn't even sure that he wanted his creations anymore. Several years ago, he was so passionate on his studies and everything. Now, it was more like he just wanted to give all these kids powers for the heck of it. Gabriel didn't mind it as much as some others, like Ally. Ever since she "joined" STUOG, she seemed almost insanely homesick.

Homesickness left him a while ago. It's no good to dwell on something that he couldn't get back. Bad for the morale level. And sanity.

Walking over to her, he offered her the muffin. "You know that you can't commit suicide or anything like that, you know. He'll just revive you like he already did twice."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Guard, if you want to improve your posts, work on sentence structure. She.... She.... He....

But I like how you move plot really quick :) You're a plot mover. I'm more of a detail writer.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Butts.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:40 pm

lol im insulted.

First, I did that post when I was half asleep trying to stay awake so the death seekers wouldn't kill me in my sleep. I get scared very easily.

Second, im too lazy to change stuff :P
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Ally
She closed her eyes and just thought a moment. Dr. Sam would have to run out of people to kidnap eventually, right? How many people were here? How many left in the...real world. The world Ally longed to be a part of. Just then, a sweet voice whispered something into Ally's ear. She smiled and opened her eyes to turn to the little girl seated next to her. "Hey Ashley. Where's Asher?" I asked her. She giggled and pointed to her twin, picking dandelions and making a little boquet for Ally. He hurried over and handed them to her. "Why thank you, Asher," Ally thanked him. Ashley and Asher both died in the hospital after being there nine years. They were ten years old. They didn't know they were dead though. After they died and Ally found them they couldn't remember anything about their lives, even their names. So Ally named them. Asher and Ashley. Both beginning with Ash, like fire. The two kids loved how Ally could maniplate and create fire. They thought it was incredible. Ally told them when they were abducted they were given invisibility power so that was why only Ally could see them; Ally had said her second power was seeing invisible people. Asher sat on the other side of Ally. Then the two children turned their heads to see the boy approaching, and they disappeared. The guy just scared them off. The twins only trusted Ally, and if anyone else came too close they would vanish. Ally shot him a look and stood up, snatching the muffin from his hand and burning it to dust. She watched the ashes drift away, following the wind and escaping the dreaded place. The ashes could do something Ally always wanted. "Stalker much?" She noticed Asher watching the guy and Ashley cowering behind her brother. "Thanks for the muffin. It was delicious. You can go now," she said, glancing back at the two children. She cared for them like they were her best friends, or even her own family, since she really didn't have anyone here. She didn't comment on the suicice thing. She hoped the children didn't hear that. She didn't want to upset them. Life, or rather death, was hard enough for them already. Ashley appeared at Ally's side and hid behind her back, grabbing Ally's hand and peering around her at the strange boy who was talking to her. Nobody had ever spoken to Ally before except themselves and the scary bad guys who kept her there.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:28 pm

"Just gonna send me away?" Gabriel asked playfully. All of those depressed people thought he talks too much, was too carefree, too sane. Sane was good, right? Ally talks to walls. "I apologize for my stalker'ism. 'Ness. 'Ly," he added. She didn't look at him or say a word.

Gabriel stopped for a moment before changing topics, "So what happened to your cheek? Wasn't the cat, was it?" Personally, he hated the cat. It was a scrawny, nasty looking animal that always begged at their feet for food. How it got in the place, he didn't know. Doors were always locked and the closest natural habitat was too far out of reach for anyone to dream of.

LAME.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Ally
Ashley looked at Asher and they decided Gabriel wasn't trying to hurt anyone. When he asked about her cut Ashley and Asher immediately looked up at the slice just barely missing the corner of her eye. They hadn't noticed it before, and Ally was used to pain so she had practically forgotten about it. Her hand flew to her cheek and traced down the perfectly even line. Ashley too asked what happened, but of course only Ally could hear. She sighed. "Nothing. I fell," she lied. She didn't want to scare the twins more than they already were. Ashley looked up at him and then turned to Ally. "Can he see us, too?" she asked. Ally quickly shook her head. "What do you want?" Ally asked, eager to find out what was keeping the guy there so she could make him leave as soon as she could. Asher appeared beside his sister and the three of them stared up at Gabriel. "I like him," Ashley decided with a giggle. Ally raised her eyebrows in surprise for a moment. Then she realized the two children were probably pretty lonely with only Ally as their friend. They probably wanted other friends. But Gabriel would never work; he couldn't even see them. "He's ugly," Asher mumbled, crossing his arms and glaring at him. "Nuh uh," Ashley argued. Ally decided to just ignore Gabriel and maybe he would go away. She turned to the kids, not caring how crazy she looked. "Guys no arguing," she said. It started out as an argument but turned into a pushing fight. Ally didn't like when they fought because they would never be able to grow up and if they ever got in a really bad fight and left each other who knows what could happen. They were ghost children, and they needed to stick together to stay happy. She glanced at Gabriel and almost smiled at the expression on his face. It was a good thing she was already in what was pretty much an asylum because if she was doing this in the real world; talking to dead people; she would be locked away in a place just like this one. The twins stopped their bickering and looked from Ally to Gabriel. "You're not supposed to talk to us when people can hear," she whispered, reminding Ally of something she had told them before. Ally shrugged. "It's okay, I changed my mind," she told the girl. Ashley looked at Gabriel. What made him special that Ally was allowed to talk to them when he was around? At that moment Ally had accidentaly taught the two that if Gabriel was around maybe all four of them could be friends. Asher always wanted a friend who wasn't an annoying girl. He reached up on his tiptoes and whispered something into Gabriel's ear. See, ghosts can't inhabit the bodies of humans and manipulate them, but they can put ideas into their head and influence them. Asher's words don't come as a whisper, but rather as a suggestion popping into Gabriel's head. Ask Ally about me and Ashley. Tell her you want us all to be friends Ally nervously looked at Asher. "What did you just say to him?" she asked. Asher just smiled. Ashley giggled. "I have to go," Ally said, grabbing Asher's hand and Ashley's hand in her free one. She walked away and left a barrier of fire behind her to keep him from following. When she was far enough away the fire disappeared. Ally sat down against the wall in another spot. "What do you think you were doing? What have I told you about talking to people? It's bad! Don't do that anymore!" she scolded. Asher's bottom lip quivered and he disappeared. "Asher, wait! I didn't mean it!" Ally called out to nothing. Ashley tapped on Ally's shoulder. "I like him," she said again in approval before disappearing. Ally rolled her eyes. "They don't know what they're talking about," she mumbled.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:27 pm

He quickly jumped out of the path of the engulfing flames that shot up behind Ally when she left with her hand in tight fists. Those walls shot up pretty high. Dr. Sam must've added some enhancement to her genetic makeup lately. Gabriel stopped for a moment to let the fire die before deciding that he'd follow her. Why not? The girl was mad. Maybe the time spent in this asylum caused her to talk to walls. It was that, unless she envisioned some friends.

Imaginary friends. Poor girl must be so lonely. Gabriel never had a problem finding friends, or even just someone to talk to, because of his friendly hard-to-hate nature. Finding. Path finding. For some reason, his genetic mutations weren't all that bad. It wasn't something to be cursed with, like super-strength or self-denotion. "Hey," he called after her. "Ally?"

Funny that he'd follow a girl like this. Back before he came here, girls always followed him. True, it was middle school and there was no such thing as love. Love was popularity. He "dated" too often for his good, never excelling in school because he was too busy talking to the girl two desks over or reading another's love note. Love is fake. No such thing as that there. Of course, there was none of that here either. Even if he did take a liking to a particular girl, Gabriel knew that Dr. Sam would try to produce an offspring out of them at the first chance he could get to use for another test subject. Judging by the way some of his fellow STUOG classmates, if that was what he could refer them to, there was no way he'd want to see his child suffer. Heck, it wouldn't even be his child anymore! He already saw that out of a fourteen year old girl. Not a lot of people knew about her because she was taken away to live in a confined place shortly after she became pregnant. The only reason Gabriel knew was because....

No, actually, he wasn't even sure she was.... Never mind.

"Ally," he said again. This time, he found her leaning against the electrical poles. After Dr. Sam gave some guy electrokinesis, all those poles had to be electrokinesis-proofed...if that's even a word. Heh. "Hey....who's your friend?"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Ejdnfhekdmfdksnfhskemnfhvmdknfhj i lost my post. Ill make a new one when i get home Sad
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:04 am

starr. wrote:
STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 2 Fdff

Nella grins like an idiot when his eyes lock on hers, and stay there. She had created the ultimate, amazing, perfect guy:) And then the wind comes and blows her hair in the air, and she rushes to smooth it down to perfectness. But when she looks up, Travis has turned into a sex god. His hair had been blown to the right side all sexy-like, and his eyes were shining against the sun. He was also smiling down on her with his bright white teeth, which made him look even more adorable. But the thing that made her heart explode was his abs. Oh. My. God. Perfection<3 "Dude! Your like.. Photo shopped!" Nella exclaims, her eyes glued to him. She had turned into the body obsessed one now.

"Wait wait. Nelly? Its like that singer guy, you know. The one who sings that song! And it goes like 'It was only just a dreeamm'!" She says, her singing voice sounding like a dying animal. "Sorry you had to hear that. But, Nelly is cute! Nelly and Travie. It sounds like one of those names the cheesy movie couples have." Nella continues, with a smile and a giggle. It was also one of those names you could doodle in your notebook with thousands of hearts around it too! Which she will be doing some point in the future. hehe:)

"A jog? Who do you think I am, Megan Fox? I dont work out. It makes me all sweaty and gross." Nella says, wrinkling her nose. The thought of sweat, and non perfect hair made her shudder. "But walking is fine! As long as you carry me half the way so my legs don't get tired."
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:52 am

Nick
He shrugged. "Nah, it's fine," he said, a sly smile crossing his face. He was coming up with a plan. He turned to the guy on his right. "Get a soccer ball and hurry up," he demanded. The guy hurried back into the building. "So, ba-er um *cough* SO how about I will be on a team with you and Jimmy," he said, pointing to the ugliest guy out of his group. "And the other two guys will be with Alex who went inside," he suggested. He had almost called her babycakes. That's what he called only his favorite lady, a girl which he was lacking at the moment. But he planned to make Renee that girl. She was just so perfect. If Nick was Dr. Sam he would have kept Renee for himself and used her for sex instead of giving her powers and letting her roam around a dungeon. Whatever, soon she would be his. After this friendly little soccer game Nick would take her inside for something to eat and take her back to his room. If she refused he would just have some of his boys force her to go to his room. Then...well he would decide what to do next once he got that far. Little did Nick know, there would be a few adjustments to his plan, but it would ultimately result in his goal. The guy returned with the soccer ball and dropped it on the ground. "Okay, here's the goals. Past that trash can is our goal and past the tree without leaves is their goal. "Everyone good with the teams?" he asked, smiling at Renee charmingly. The other guys didn't object of course and they just waited for Renee's approval.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:59 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 2 41950015

Travis was a bit confused on what she meant until he followed the gaze of her bright mezmerizing baby blue eyes that were locked on with his stomach, right on his abs. He chuckled to himself as he pulled his shirt that sticked to him tightly. "I'm not photoshopped, trust me on that. This is all real, I promise." He grinned at her, cocking his head to the side a bit "You wouldn't mind if I just decided to.. slip my shirt off? It's getting kind of hot in here and I don't want my shirt to be soaking wet." He took off his shirt slowly and dramatically as it slipped off his now bare chested body and he hung his shirt over his right shoulder, grinning with a cocky smile. He knew how much ladies enjoyed his abs, and he liked to show them off.

Travis tried not to feel a bit uncomfrotable about the whole 'movie couple' thing, but he qickly shrugged it off. He really hoped she wasn't one of those girls who quickly fell in love and expected him to lift her off her feet and fly away to Happy Village where only gumpdrops and unicorns are there. But he also hoped she was a virgin, but for some reason that wasn't completley on his mind right now. Come to think of it, her body was pleasing, but he wasn't really aiming for it. It was almost as if he were under a spell to NOT do that. Hm, weird.

"Megan Fox?" He jokingly said, shaking his head and rolling his eyes. "I don't think you meant Megan Fox, but I'll laugh like it was funny, just for you." He said, chuckling half heartedly. He walked behind her and stood close to her, his bare chest pressing against the back of her body. Hequickly sweeped her off the ground, carrying her in his muscular arms. "Let's go... walking." He said, smirking and winking at her. He walked around, Nella in his arms. "Now, I think we need to do some floating..."

Before Nella could ask what he meant, he stopped and closed his eyes, and rested for a bit, clearing his thoughts. He slowly began to fly up in the air with Nella in his arms, flying up in the air. He opened his eyes and grinned as they spun in the air, and he levitated his body around the area.

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 2 41698315

Renee was advising her own little plan in her mind as well, but not about sex like Nick was. She was deciding wether to or not to use her powers for the soccor game. Renee got VERY competitve, and if she wanted to win against these beef heads, she was going to have to use her powers. She nodded, "Game on fellas." She said, smirkin at them "May the best team win." She challenged, going to Nick and some other guy. She got ready to play the game, the wind blowing ferosciusly, her blonde hair flying back.

The guys set the ball right in the middle and began kicking it around. At first, she went wimpy and weak to let the guys get ahead of theirseleves a bit so they thought their team would do bad but every time they scored she got a bit more fast and a bit more competitve. Finally, six goals later, Renee's team still at zero, she decided to use her powers. The guys on the other team were making jokes about her and Nick's team and Renee looked at Nick and mouthed "I have a plan, stand back and watch." she hoped he understood.

The guy set the ball down and began dribbiling it towards Renee. Renee ran towards it and then suddenly two Renee's appeared, then three, and then four. All four Renee's ran after the ball and the guys eyes widened "What the hell!" He screamed, suddenly all the tough guy attitude going away. He was surprised about her power, and forgot that he had powers as well that instant. Renee laughed, and kicked the ball to her first clone, who kicked it to the second clone. Each time the guyss ran after one of her clones, they dissapeared into thin air and Renee popped another clone in for a subsititue. They couldn't figure out which Renee was real and finally the made at least five goals.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next