RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

+2
xXFallenXx
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 37 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:15 pm

After my nice long post you give me THAT!? Lol jk its fine xD

Sam- is up for awhile, but finally falls asleep with the love of his life (This is where the audience goes Aww and thinks back to earlier, and also thinks 'He's a great mate!' LOL)

When he wakes up, he stays in the same position for hours, waiting for Luna to wake up. Finally at noon, he gently nudges her and then shakes her alittle. When she wakes up he smiles and licks her snout. "Hey baby" he says, looking down at her with a smile
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 37 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Luna-i yawn and smile at him "Hey Sam" i look at him "My Voice works again"

they are cute together. and sorry my rping sucks
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:28 pm

1. Very cute. VERY
2. If you say that again, I will sock you. Your a great roleplayer

Sam- "Good. I like your voice" he says smiling, but then his face hardens "He did didn't he?" he asks, talking about the male. He could see it in her eyes. A different...look, that hadn't been there before

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Luna-my smile fades and i look down and nod "Yah i think he did"

i think you are one of the few people that think that
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Sam- he sighs and licks her "I'm sorry" he says simply, but he put alot of meaning into two words, because he could do that. He's Sam. He nuzzles her and leaves his muzzle there. "But your not leaving my sight from now on" he demanded

girl....mmm...You'd better watch it. I am NOT. What, Vampire insult you? Don't listen to her. She hates everyone. And yeah, I really hope she reads this.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:57 pm

No its just most people when i rp with them quite rping with me

Luna-"Its not your falt" i nuzzle him back "we'll see"

Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Sam- "I WONT let you out of my sight" he says with alittle shrug and the tiniest hint of a smile. "And thats that" he says, looking down at her. He wraps his front legs, i geuss, around her, along with his back and rolls alittle "Your mine!" he says, laughing alittle
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Luna-i smile "I'll always be yours"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Sam- smiles "And I'll always be yours" he says, rolling back into the position they were in before.

That happens to everyone :/ it sucks
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:28 pm

yah it does baddly

Luna-I nuzzle him and lick his nose
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Yep. Very baddly. Very baddly indeed

Sam- smiles at her, though he's honestly thinking of the pups. He pts the thought aside and looks p as Hope walks to the den
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:51 pm

but you and someothers rp with me

Hope-"How are you feeling today Luna?"

Luna-"fine" i look at her

Hope-"ok good"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:53 pm

You and Kate and sometimes Britt roleplay with me nd thats it :P dont know how to reply xD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 pm

ok and i dont know
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:20 am

Sam- squints out of the den, looking at a large figure faarrr aaway. Not big/long enough to be the mountain lion, but big enough to be a male. He was just roaming the farrrrr woods. Where Luna had been. He growls and get up "Ill be back" he says before bolting in the direction of the male
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 am

Luna-"ok" i watch him leave

Hope-"Luna your not sick or anything? not feeling dizzy?"

Luna-"No i'm Fine Sis"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:40 am

Sam- fights the male, eventually winning and killing him. He washes himself off, clean of the other male's scent and blood, he walks back to Luna and his den and lays down next to Luna again
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:41 am

Luna-"Where did you go Sam?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 am

Sam- "Just some buisness over in Ivy's pack" he said, which was true. The wolf had been in Ivy's territory
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Luna-"ok" i lay my head on my paws
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Sam- looks up at the trees. It was a sunny day, beautiful and would be great for swimming or even a nice run. He looked over at Luna and smiled "Up for a race?" he asked mischeviously
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Luna-i smile "Yes"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Sam- gets up and stretches, then smiles at Luna "Then let's go" he says, laughing alittle "Around the woods?" he suggested. he knew they would be close and he could watch her every second plus he killed the male
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:29 pm

Luna-i stand and srach "sounds good to me"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Sam- "Go!" he says, bolting in the direction of the woods
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next