RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXProvegliaXx-Are You Ganna Survive The Spirited, Haunted Island?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

xXProvegliaXx-Are You Ganna Survive The Spirited, Haunted Island? - Page 2 Empty Re: xXProvegliaXx-Are You Ganna Survive The Spirited, Haunted Island?

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:01 am

Jesse:
runs "Lucy"wait up" i stare at her "what happening to my sister " i run to her kneel down

Lucy:
falls ground start to twitch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

xXProvegliaXx-Are You Ganna Survive The Spirited, Haunted Island? - Page 2 Empty Re: xXProvegliaXx-Are You Ganna Survive The Spirited, Haunted Island?

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:03 am

Derek

End Up In the Field Steping on Ashes from people who died

Dakota

"uhhh"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:05 am

Lucy:
get up run to field "guys i don't feel good"

Jesse
"how"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 am

Dakota

"Dude Where Ganna DIE!"

Derek

"Well We Got Alot of Ways To Get Killed, We Dont Know When and Where its ganna happen so we got to stay together!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:09 am

Jesse:
"we have to stick together"

Lucy
"right" in nodd "are we gonna survive?" i look around
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:10 am

Derek

"We can try to Survive, No One Has Made it Alive after a few days"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:13 am

Jesse:
" im trying my hardest " i stare at boys "anyone else want to join us?" i smile

Lucy:
"me too"i go by my sis's side
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:14 am

Stiles,Scott

"We Will"

Derek

"But Watch Out, There Spirits here, They Take Ur Energy, and They can take over you, Like Geting U Angry and Hit walls, and do stuff u never done"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:17 am

Jesse:
" and i think their getting to lucy"
Lucy:
"i dont feel very well right now" I feel my, eye start to get blurry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:19 am

Derek

"Well What Chance do we got" turns seeing a Fire On the other side of the field and cant find Stiles "STILES!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:22 am

Jesse:
"can we find shelter please" i stare at lucy in shock "DEREK WE NEED HELP " I yelled

Lucy
i faint to the floor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:25 am

Derek

"a stupid Spirit Took her Energy" He picked her up, and ran for shelter on the Island, with Dakota
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 am

Jesse:
hold lucy

Lucy:
lay unconscious
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:30 am

Derek

Ends up in the Capel in the place, leting her down
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:31 am

Jesse
"what gonna happen now?"

Lucy:
groans
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:37 am

Derek

"I dont know, Just lets try not to die"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:39 am

Jesse:
"what about lucy

Lucy:
groans
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:39 am

Derek

"Don't Worrie Dakota got his Energy Back, She will to"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:41 am

Jesse:
"i hope so' i stare at him "let go find a place to rest we we can put lucy down"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:42 am

Derek

"Okay"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:44 am

Jesse;
"can we take our horses to ride us there?" i stare at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:46 am

Derek

"yeah" Whisles for the horses

Joey

Gallops Here
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:50 am

Jesse:
"that your horse?" i whistle and see June and winter galloping toward me with large wagon " white one Winter is my sister and other June is Mine" i smile and stroke June and then look at Derek "put lucy in wagon. and if you want ewe attach your horse wagon" i smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:55 am

Derek

"Joey Is Mostly a War Horse" pets Joey
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:57 am

Jesse:
"really wow that call i think June father was a warhorse' i smile then i at lucy "Lucy your ok" i hug her

Lucy
wakes up "what happen i hug my sister back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next