RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Ashlee and Abi Only =D

Go down

For Ashlee and Abi Only =D Empty For Ashlee and Abi Only =D

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Okay Ash post Fall and Navy and I'll post some one, most likely Jake or Snow but younger XD
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Ashlee and Abi Only =D Empty Skully

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:22 pm

NAME: Fall Ki
NICKNAME: Fall
WEAPON: Shadow Hammer (Great Sword)
PERSONALITY: Cautious, distant, you can get on her bad side easily, can hold a grudge for a long time, great at keeping secrets, won't hesitant to kill, when she makes a deal she'll keep it
HAIR STYLE AND COLOR: Down to her shoulders, black with dark purple streaks
EYE COLOR: Black
SEXUAL ORIENTATION= Homosexual. When she was a young girl she'd never consider dating a girl. Then one day her enemy came up to her and said if he could beat her in a fight she would have kiss one of the girls in there school. As fate would have it she lost. The day after the fight her enemy and his little gang took her to the only female homo in the school. She was told the situation and agreed. Fall kissed her quickly, and we she pulled away she realized she like it.
LOOKS: Average face size and shape, scar moving horizontal across her right eye

NAME: Azure Navy Star
NICKNAME: Navy
WEAPON: Bow and Arrow
PERSONALITY:Confident, forward, can easily get on her bad side, forgiving, will kill without hesitation, great at keeping secrets, loyal
HAIR COLOR AND STYLE: Azure with silver tip and gold highlights
EYE COLOR: Navy blue outer ring, camo green middle, gold ring around pupil
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight
LOOKS:Average face size with a small nose and somewhat large eyes, scar on her right cheek starting from the middle of her ear to the corner of her mouth
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

For Ashlee and Abi Only =D Empty Re: For Ashlee and Abi Only =D

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:11 am

Name: Snow Punn
Nickname: Nonw
Crush: None
Bf/ Gf:^^
Personality: Snow is very shy he hates to be around people. ANd he almost never talks to any one. Snow keeps to himself and doesn't get in others ways. He would rather just sit in his room and rot then do anything else. But one thing that does make his come out of his shell his animals. Snow loves them more then anything in the world. Snow is amazing at writing you would be shocked at how good he really is.
Hair color and style: Snow has, well snow white hair. He was born with yes white hair. He keep is shaggy so it falls into his eyes, and goes down just past his jaw to his neck line. It is glossy and very pretty. He keeps it clean or it will change in color, just like a dog's white fur does.
Eye color eye lash lenght and thickness: Snow has blood red eyes that have little black lines in them. Yes red and black. His eyes are fored by think long lashes that are the same color has his hair.
Height and Weight: 6'3" Tall for age ( Well he's the same hight as Clay and Clay is 14 soo) 123lbs his is very under weight.
IQ: 200 high
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual- Or so he thinks, he has never turely love some one, But he has like both girls and guys.
Looks: Snow is tall and very skinny. Although he is very strong. Snow has very light skin that goes well with his hair. Over his right cheek he has a long pink scare that sticks out like crazy. Snow has snake bites and his tongue is peirced. Snow is some what easy on the eyes but alot of people are creeped out by Snow. Because he is albino
Looks:
Other:

Name: Raven Skys
Nickname: Ray
Crush: None
Bf/ Gf: ^^
Personality: Reven is very shy at first, but when she comes out of her shell. She's a very hyper happy person. She loves animals and has some of her own. Raven is a very kind hearted person, that will do almost anything for any one.
Hair color and style: Reven has long ruby red hair with some black streaks in it. It is very glossy and soft.
Eye color eye lash lenght and thickness: Reven's eyes are a mix of red, blue, and brown. Which it quite weird but very pretty. They are framed by very think long black lashs.
Height and Weight: 5'9" 103lbs
IQ: 113
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Looks: Raven is a very pretty young girl. She is tall and skinny with long legs and larger hips. She has strong arms and some what broad sholders. Raven has a bright white smile and her eyeteeth come to a shap point.
Looks: Picture
Other:
Midnight: For Ashlee and Abi Only =D Black_panther
Breed: Black panther

Jule: For Ashlee and Abi Only =D Cougar1
Breed: Mountain Lion

Micky: For Ashlee and Abi Only =D White-tiger-waterfall-wallpaper
Breed: White Tiger

Blue: For Ashlee and Abi Only =D Wolf-11
Her eyes: Right blue left red: For Ashlee and Abi Only =D Blue_Wolf_Eyes_by_8TwilightAngel8-1
Breed: Timber wolf.

HoneyBee: For Ashlee and Abi Only =D Siberian_husky
Brred: Siberian Husky

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:57 am

Alright cool characters. What should the story for this be...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Most of the time I just go with the flow on private roleplay. Ya know it makes it easier. I'll start.

Snow flipped his plain white hair out of his face as he looked up to the sky. He has been out for a walk for a while now and was geting quite bored. He turned and started to walk again with his head down looking at his feet as the stepped over the side walk. Before he looked up again a small girl had ran into him. Which had done nothing to Snow, but it had knocked the smaller girl over. Snow held out a hand with a frown to help her up. " I'm sorry I did n't see you." He said in a quiet voice that she almost couldn't hear.

Raven slowly walked down the road with Micky at her side. She grinned seeing the looks people gave her. The cat was huge almost to her sholder. But Mr. Micky wouldn't hurt a fly with out being told to. Reven smiled as she stroked his silky white fur. She glanced around not seeing any one she knew Raven sighed and dropped her head as she walked.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Navy had to hurry, she was so late. She was leaving Fall behind. her mind just concentrated on going faster she didn't see the man that was in front of her. Navy fell landing on her hands and knees, "Oww..." she said very nonchalantly. She turned over to she who she bumped into. He was very tall... she couldn't see much else because the sun was behind him making him a silhouette. He reached out to help her and apologize, although she could barley hear it. Navy gladly accepted his hand, just as Fall came running up. Navy turns to the man and before he can let go she shakes his hand, " Hello, my name is Azure Navy Star, my friends just call me Navy though. Might I ask you name.?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Snow looked at the other young girl that had just ran up. He frowned and dropped his hand to his side. He was not a big talker he frownded as he looked at the girl. " My name is Snow." He said in an extreamly quiet voice that she almost couldn't hear.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:05 am

Navy look at Snow with confusion "Not a big talk..." she stop in mid-sentence realizing she had to hurry up before she got in more trouble for missing the group activity she had to go to. "Oh man, I'm so late. Well Snow it was nice meeting you but I'm late for something so I have to go. Maybe I'll see you around, " turned to look at Fall "come on we gotta go. Now!" She started running again. Fall sighed " Not this again," She looked at Snow and gave him a nod then ran after Navy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Snow ckocked an eyebrow when the two girls ran off in a hurry, he just shrugged it off. They must be busy. He tought to himself as he walked.

One of them great little time skip thingies that I love so much XD

Snow sighed as he started back home, he thought that he had walked this whole town now. After walking for about an hour and a half now. His stride longer so he cover more ground wit ease. He raised his eyes from the spot the had been on the sidewalk. As he glanced up he stopped the two girls he had saw not to long ago, he sighed hoping they wouldn't come over. But just to his luck he saw them both make their way over.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 pm

ASHLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will slap ypu if you don't find your little way back onto this site.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:42 am

Sorry Abi... I'm back

Navy and Fall were walking back the way they came then Fall said "Well that was fun... considering we were late!" Fall glares at Navy. Navy looks at Fall with apologetic eyes "I'm sorry..." Fall sighs, "It's fine," Fall looks forward at spots Snow, and taps Navy's shoulder, "Hey, look, isn't that the guy we bumped into earlier?" Navy looks up and sees him too, " Hey ya I think it is," Navy waves at him, "Lets go say hi!" Navy grabs Falls wrist and pulls her over to Snow. After they reach him Navy is the first to speak, "Hello... Snow was it. That's a really cool name by the way." Fall sighed softly so only she heard it and looked up at snow and said quietly so only he heard, " I'm so sorry about her. I can see this is weird for you." Navy just cocked her head to the side and smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:08 pm

XD I love how hyper and talkitve your people are. Where as mine are all quiet and shy.

Snow looked at the two girls that where now running over to him. He sighed. " Thank you." He said when the smaler said something about his name. He just dropped him eyes to the ground not looking at them. He was so very shy and it was not offen that people talked to him. Most people were scared of him. Or just didn't want to be around him, because it was albino. He let another sigh cross his lips. He didn't know what to say to the two of them so he just kept his mouth shut.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Fall looked at Snow and saw his eyes drop, Navy noticed this to and took it the wrong way, "Hey whats wrong? Did one of your friends say something mean to you?" and all Fall could do after she said that was sigh and Navy pointed to herself and said, "What did I do something wrong?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Ashlee I don't really know how to reply to this... =P. But I still love you =D
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:19 pm

LOL it okay
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Snow shook his head. " No you didn't do anything. No one did any thing." He sighed keeping his eyes on the ground. " I'm not a big people person, sorry."
(( Sittin' here in third hour XP thats why it's so short))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Navy looked at him at just smiled, "Okay! Hey I gotta idea! Do you guys wanna go see a movie now? I hear that there's a good one play in theaters now!" Fall looked at her and sighed, "Well that's fine with me, but we don't have to drag Snow along if he doesn't want to go." Navy just looked at Fall then at Snow then back to Fall and sighed, "Okay," she turned to Snow, "do you want to go? Please say you will. It'll be really fun!" Navy clapped her hands together in a pleading position and gave Snow the puppy dog eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:13 am

Please post this on the other site. I will no loger be roleplaying on here.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum