RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Jenova and Wolves Only!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Jenova and Wolves Only!  - Page 2 Empty Re: For Jenova and Wolves Only!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:19 pm

God Cayden that one was really long!
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Kevin grinned with a small chuckle. " Sounds good to me." Kevin smiled when Redemption's lips touched his nose. Kevin had to say it was nice to have someone be... How to say, interested in him? It was something very new to Kevin and he like it. He smiled once more. " Why not." He said with a small shrug.

Kevin sat at the table while Redemption went to take the call. He pulled out his phone with a small sigh and looked at the message he had gotten I little before. It was Demon saying he wouldn't be back for about a week. Kevin sighed again and put away his phone. He had no clue Demon even was, nor what he was doing. But that didn't really matter to him. Sammi had went with Demon so Kevin was somewhat happy they would both be gone. He was not a big of Sammi. He had never like her. She was... To much of a girly girl.

Kevin looked over as Redemption walked back in. He sighed. " Okay." He nodded. " See you tomorrow then." He smiled as Redemption kissed his forehead. Yukiko looked up at Redemption with a purr. Kevin nodded at the money. " Okay, thank you." After Redemption left Kevin got another drink then headed home Yukiko at him side. With quite aways to walk Kevin got bored. He pulled out his knife and flipped it out. examining the the blade. He looked up when he heard a sound. He glanced around as Yukiko let out a low growl. Kevin just shrugged it off and whent back to walking. Slowly flipping the ten inch blade over his fingers. As he came up to his home Kevin closed the knife and opened to door. He let Yukiko off her lead and walked into the small kitchen. He hadn't really eaten anything that day and he wasn't very hungey. He sighed and fed the animals. Then walked into the living room and sat down on the old tatterd couch.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Redemption looked around the street before taking off in a run disappearing into an alley way and climbing up an escape ladder onto the roofs of the buildings. He had always opted for jumping about like this instead, it was so much easier, even with the large jacket he wore. He had assumed that the kill would be as easy as the last one, but he had definitely been wrong in assuming that. He didn’t know whether he had been set up or not or this was just some kind of horrible coincidence but the man was covered in guards. Redemption’s second thought, over this being a set up, was that this man had found about the sum of cash on his head. Redemption was still going to try and make this as quick as possible.

The shot was smooth and hit clean but the man didn’t die in the instant Redemption thought it would take and when he took the time to take his second shot he was spotted by one of the bodyguards. The man didn’t hesitate when it came to shooting back. The bullet lodged itself in his left are and he staggered back with a curse. He waited a single moment before he jumped from his perch on top of the building and landed on a couple of the men, knocking out the other with the butt of his pistol. He picked up the body of his hit and ran for it.

He got his money but his arm felt like it was on fire, and his jacket was even more ruined that it had been beforehand. Here he had thought his day had started to look up but, no it was just as horrible as it had been earlier. He had to remove the bullet and dress the wound himself when he got home, the entire time his hand was shaking making the whole thing more difficult and a lot more painful. He didn’t get to sleep that night, it had been a long time since he was ever hit before and the whole sensation was making all the blood drain from his lips, he probably looked horrid.

The next day, Monday, he opted to not go to school, not matter how much he wanted to do some stalking. He didn’t think he’d be able to explain the bullet wound and he really didn’t want to get up from bed either. When the sun began to dip behind the sky line though he willed himself to get up again. He knew his favourite bartender would be able to treat his wound better and he felt stupid for not having gone to him first when he had gotten shot. He got dressed and put on another one of his jackets, this one a lot less expensive and a lot harder to break.

The walk there was short but Redemption almost passed out a couple times from the effort it took to walk. When he got inside the bartender automatically noticed that something was wrong. Redemption showed him the wound and he just frowned and clucked his tongue in a disapproving manner. The bartender continued to properly treat and dress the wound at the bar while Redemption downed a couple drinks with his good hand. He groaned slightly and leaned back he just hoped that he wouldn’t have to explain this to Kevin… if the other guy showed up… though they weren’t supposed to meet up for a while yet.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Kevin woke up the next morning and rolled out of bed with a groan. He went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. He pulled on a pair of black jeans and a dark blue T-shirt. He shook his hair into place and walked down stairs. He grabed something to eat out of the fridge and fed the animals. He put a leash on Yukiko and walked outside. He walked down tot he smoke shop when he realized he was out. Walking back out he grabbed Yukiko and lit a smoke walking down the road with a sigh.

Kevin was quite bored just walking around town. So he decided to head to the bar early. As he walked up he put out his smoke and put the butt in the trash can. He sighed and held Yukikos leash up by her collar just incase she saw some one she didn't like. When he walked in he looked around. He looked back to the counter where he saw Redemption.

Kevin walked over and looked at Redemption with a sigh. " What happened?" He asked as he glanced at his arm. He didn't know what had happened. He looked at Redemptions face and he could clearly see he didn't feel very well. Kevin placed him hand lighly on Redemption's leg. " Are you okay?" He asked looked at him. Yukiko looked at Redemption with her ice blue eyes. She could tell something was not right with him.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Redemption flinched when the door opened, and winced when that jerked his arm to hard. The barkeep who was keeping an eye on him now that his arm was, for the most part, cleaned up, gave him a sharp look before refilling his drink. Redemption downed the glass quickly, the alcohol was definitely having some sort of numbing effect on his poor arm. It bothered him that it was Kevin that walked in, of course the other was going to be early the one time Redemption didn’t want him to be.

“Hmm… what happened… well let’s see.” He said pretending to contemplate what had happened the night before though he could still remember it very vividly. “Oh yeah, that’s it. I was shot while working…” He said. It was not something he was very proud of, he wasn’t supposed to get hit, he was supposed to be better than that. He glared off to the side as the bartender went to get Kevin a drink. He didn’t even glance down at the hand resting on his leg.

He couldn’t help but pout, he didn’t like to be doted on it felt silly, and he felt like a child. “Yeah I’m fine… I guess you can just call it… an occupational hazard…” He said with a shrug of his good arm. He looked at Kevin and then down at Yukiko before letting out a sigh and forcing a smile, “What does it matter anyways. I’ll be fine in a couple of days, I’m sure… How are you?” He asked, in a very lame attempt to change the subject.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Kevin frowned here what had happened. " Well at least it was your arm and not your head." He said glancing at the arm. Kevin took a drink of his drink and dropped Yukikos leash on the floor. She layed down and rested her head on her paws. Kevin sighed and leaned back in his chair looking at Redemption. He hoped he would be okay. He liked this guy. Although he didn't know he that well yet. There was something about Redemption that Kevin liked quite a bit.

" Well at least your okay." He said with a sigh and took his hand off his leg. " I'm sure you will." He sighed again. " I'm fine. Just bored." He said as he drank the rest of his drink and placed it on the counter. Kevin flipped his hair out of his eyes and looked around the room, then back to Redemption. " So..?" He asked not knowing what to say.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Redemption flexed his arm a little bit, to test it out, it hurt… it hurt a lot more than anything he had dealt with in a long time, but he wasn’t going to let this guy he barely knew know that, “I’m way to professional to be hit in the head…” he muttered more to himself than to anyone else. He had to let himself know that more and more often it seemed.

“You were bored so you dropped by early? How wonderful for me.” He said rolling his eyes, “I sort of didn’t want anyone to see my wound.” He said with a small laugh trying to brush the whole thing off, he was hoping that now things could start to look up from here on. Maybe his missing friend would even show up sometime later, though deep in his mind he definitely doubted that much. “Whatever, what’s done is done..” he muttered again to himself.

He felt a little bit light headed, all this standing up was starting to drain his head of blood or something. He really should have gone to the hospital before he bled as much as he had. He was sure his usually tan face was completely pale and his lips were probably nearly blue in colour, he felt cold… “So uh… Do you go to school or are you done with that sort of thing?” He asked shaking his head slightly, rubbing his forehead as he spoke.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Kevin sighed. " Yeah I didn't think you would be here." I glanced around again. " I'm sorry." He said with a frown. Was he not happy that he was there? Kevin sighed again and let his eyes go down to Yukiko. Kevin pulled his knife out of his pocket and flipped it open. Running his thumb over the blade as if to make sure it was still sharp. He smiled as the knife made a small slit in his finger and closed the blade, placing it back in his pocket. He sighed and looked back at Redemption. Not caring that his thumb was not dripping blood.

He frowned see that Redmption was clearly not feeling well. " Do you want to go sit down?" He asked concern lacing his words. Kevin sighed. " I haven't gone to school since the nineth grade. But that doesn't mean I'm stupid." He said as his eyes flickered across Redemptions pail face. " Do you?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Redemption looked down at Kevin’s finger as he cut it open, his eyes staying on the bead of blood that formed he took a shaky breath, closing his eyes for a minute and turning his head. “I am sitting down. Aren’t I? I’m fine, you don’t need to worry about it.” Redemption stated, he was going to be incredibly stubborn on that topic, especially if he was being shown as much concern as this. Concern that he didn’t really want. He let his head rest in his hand, his long curly hair falling in front of his face and hiding it.

“Yeah, I still go to school…” He said with a shrug, pushing his hair out of his face and turning to look back at Kevin with another forced smile on his face. “And I wouldn’t think it would make you stupid, it isn’t like I’m learning anything new now anyways.” He said attempting a chuckle. “But… I’m mostly at school to stalk someone… It’s a long story.” He said turning and looking across the bar. The bartender walked by and asked if he was alright, he waved it off and asked for another drink and the bartender just did as he was told, having known Redemption for long enough to know that he was going to continue to deny help until he passed out.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Kevin sighed as he looked at Redemption. " Okay, if you say so." He sighed and looked around again. He started to tap his foot being slightly bored. He looked down at Yukiko as she sat up and looked across the bar at some one her fur standing up on her back. " Yukiko lay down." He said as he tapped her side with the toe of his boot. Yukiko growled and layed down with a huff.

" Huh, nice." He said looking back at Redemption. Kevin was still concerd but he didn't show it. He just sighed again and asked for another drink. He flipped his hair out of his eyes again. " So...?" He asked Not sure what to talk about. Kevin was not big on talking to people. So conversations are not easy for him. The guy that Yukiko had growled at stood up and walked to the counter to get a drink. Yukiko immediately stood up and started snarling. " Yukiko shut up!" Kevin snapped at her. But she didn't listening. Right then kevin know something about the guy was not right.

Kevin looked over at the guy. And quickly grabbed Yukiko's leash and pulled his hood over his head. " Shit." He mumbled under his breath. he had killed this mans son and, well they guy had been looking for Kevin since. He said if he got his hands on him, Kevin would be broken in two before he could do anything to stop it. The man was tall and very strong with strong arms. Kevin closed his eyes for a short time as he thought. He reopend then just as the guy walked over to the.

The guy grabbed the back of Kevins nexk and pulled him up. Kevin quickly reached back and grabbed his 38 special. Quickly turning to get out of the mans grin. Yukiko growled loudly. As she jumped up and grabbed the mans arm. He simply just flung the 130 pound cat across the romm into a wall. Kevin glared at the man as he stood up from the floor. Sending a hard kick to the mans head. " Leave before I kill just as I did with your boy!" Kevin snapped as he pulled out his knife.

The man just chuckled. " Do you really think you can beat me kid?" He asked eyeing Kevin and looking aver at Redemption.

Kevin sent both feet into the mans chest and he fell onto the wood floor with a loud thud. " Yeah, yeah I do." Kevin didn't feel like fighting. He held the small gun up and shot the man in the head with no hesitation. He man went limp. Kevin walked over and kneeled next to Yukiko, lightly rubbing her head. " Are you okay baby?" He asked in a whisper as Yukiko looked up at him. She nodded and stood up shaking off her coat. He limped back over to where Redemption was.

Kevin sighed and walked back over, kicking the mans head as he did. Kevin sighed a sat down. Tapping his foot again ." Haven't done that in a long time." He mumbled resting his head on his hand. Yukiko layed down and closed her eyes.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 pm

“So…” Redemption repeated drawing out the syllable. He hadn’t noticed anyone else enter the building, it was something he would have usually picked up on rather quickly, but his brain was not working for him right now and he didn’t notice anything until Kevin was telling the big cat to be quiet. Redemption turned and set his red-brown eyes on the man who had walked in as though he was looking for someone. Redemption felt his trigger finger twitch immediately worried that this man was after him but with the way Kevin reacted that thought quickly vanished.

Redemption let his eyes lazily switch between the two men. Something was going to go down here and Redemption didn’t know whether or not he would have to intervene or not. When the fight started Redemption got to his feet, jerking his arm to the side as he did so sending a sharp pain up his arm. He reached into his jacket and put his hands on his twin pistols, ready to draw and fire in an instant. He slowly began to realize that Kevin didn’t need his help though. He let out a shaky breath as he lowered his hands to his sides, standing there. He glared at the man as he looked his way but did nothing. He did flinch however when the cat was thrown across the room.

When the body dropped Redemption let out a sigh. As Kevin went over to his cat Redemption made his way over to the body, the bartender joined him in the brief examination. “The wounds fatal… but he’s not dead yet… what are you going to do?” Redemption asked, the adrenaline that had burst through him earlier he could hardly feel the pain in his arm, though he was probably just as pale. The bartender looked at him, a stony look, Redemption knew what it meant. “It was your call…” Redemption said with a shrug reaching to the dagger kept in the horizontal sheath on the small of his back. “Two days in a row, you lucky dog you.” Redemption said with a laugh as he slit the man’s throat, giggling as he did so.

Redemption stood and returned to his seat just before Kevin sat down and joined him. “Hmm? Really? You going to be alright? For a guy who just killed someone you look surprisingly calm.” Redemption said with a smirk in Kevin’s direction. His eyes flicked over to the bartender as he dragged the body into the back room, the same place the one yesterday had disappeared to.

“I think I will forever find death refreshing, it always brings a smile to my face.” He said before turning back to Kevin, “But that’s just me, I’m sure. Death reminds me of money it can’t be helped.” He said with a shrug, much more normal now than he had been before, even though he still looked horrible.

Even though he felt better his body wasn’t really better and slowly he could feel himself getting weaker, he looked down at his arm and saw blood seeping into the fabric of his jacket. He took off the article and examined his arm, bare except for the now blood drenched bandage that covered it. He hissed slightly as he looked at removing the fresh bandage and examining the torn wound, he wasn’t even sure how he managed that this time. With the amount it was bleeding he really had to have hit something bad, maybe not a major artery but something bad.

The bartender walked back out and noticed Redemption had uncovered his wound again, “Gabriel, that wounds not great. If you don’t go to a hospital you’re probably going to lose your arm.” He stated. Redemption glared at him, grinding his teeth from both pain and fury. It wasn’t that bad he was sure of it. He wanted these people to stop bothering him about it.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:18 am

Kevin just shrugged with a sigh. He was slightly shaky, but other then that he was fine. " Well it's nothing new..." He said as he looked around. He glanced down at Yukiko and really hopped she was okay. Kevin glaced around the room again. They were now the only ones in the bar. Kevin looked back at Redemption and frownded. He din't look good at all. His face was now even pailer then before. Redemption clearly needed help.

He sighed again. " Are you sure your okay. You really don't look so good." He then looked at his arm and saw the blood. Kevin sighed. " Let me look at it." Kevin didn't know much, but he knew enough to fix it up. " I'm sure I can help, a little bit." He stood next to Redemption and looked down at his arm. He verry lightly took his arm in his hand and looked it over. He sighed again. " think you can make it to my house? I have some stuff that could help there." He hoped Redemption would let him help, his arm looked really bad. And Yukiko needed to be looked at as well. Kevin let go of Redemptions arm and sat back down waiting for an answer
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Redemption let Kevin look at the wound on his arm, though reluctantly. He looked off to the side as it was examined, not liking to be under the scrutiny of others… at least not in this sense of it. The bartender pulled his first aid kit out from under the bar again and opened it up, taking out more bandages to wrap the wound in and some spray that would keep it from getting infected, but what Redemption really needed was stitches, which the bartender was not prepared for. “Gabriel. Go with him.” The bartender said giving the stubborn man a harsh look. Redemption looked back at him with a gaze just as harsh but quickly caved.

“Yeah I think I mean make it…” Redemption said, putting his bad arm back up on the counter and lowering his head below the wound. He let out a low sigh as the bartender wrapped the bandage tight around his arm in an attempt to keep it from bleeding too much, though Redemption didn’t know how successful that would be. Redemption pulled his jacket back up over his shoulders as the bartender finished dressing his wound. “So… let’s go…” he said heading towards the door, walking as though nothing was wrong, refusing to show any sort of weakness around either of these men. As Redemption and Kevin left the bartender got to work on cleaning the blood stains out of the wooden floor., he would ask them for their payments when they got back.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Kevin looked at Redemption as the wound was rapped once more. He sighed and got up, grabbing Yukiko's leash and getting her to her feet. He walked out the door. Looking down at her as she limped next to him. Her left bach leg was clearly broken, an there was a long gash acros her side. Leaving here white coat blood stained. Kevin sighed again. " I quite a ways until we get there. Are you sure you'll be okay?"

Kevin could easily see that Redemption was week, even though he tried not to show it. Kevin was quite well at see those kind of things. Watching for any sing of weekness helped in fights. He walked next to Redemption as he watched Yukiko, and him both. Making sure neither of them fell, or passed out. As they got closer to the house Kevin looked around. It was always at this point in his walk that someone would pop out and try to pick a fight. Kevin really hoped that, that would not happen today. The fight at the bar had left him shaky. And he knew if some one tried to jump him right there. He would not hesitate to shoot, or stab them. He was not in the mood for any ones bullshit.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Redemption swallowed hard as he began walking, quickly feeling light headed. He tried to not let it show though, having no idea that Kevin had already picked up on his weakness. He would be fine with that as long as he didn’t say anything… or as long as he didn’t pass out in the street, because he could never let that happen, it just wasn’t like him. He smirked at the question though and laughed slightly, “Who are you talking to? Me or the cat? My legs are fine.” He said. “The poor thing… such a sweet animal shouldn’t be treated that way…” He said with a sigh.

He felt himself getting weaker and he hated it. Blood was now dripping from the tips of his fingers where it dripped down the entire length of his arm, and he now had, yet another, ruined jacket. He ended up walking side by side with Kevin, wrapping one of his arms through his and leaning on his shoulder, trying to make it look as though it wasn’t for balance as much as it was for the sake of being together. He was slowly beginning to hate himself, and he was slowly beginning to wish that they would just get there already before he did indeed pass out.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Kevin sighed. " I was talking about you. yukiko will be fine. Huh girl?" He asked and she nodded her head. Kevin sighed and glanced around. He looked back to Redemption he couls see he was getting weak and he really hoped he wouldn't pass out. Even though Kvin knew he could easily carry him if needed. He glanced back at Yukiko her head was hanging and she looked tired, but she was still keeping pace with them.

Kevin looked Redemptions hand seeing the blood drip off it. He sighed and mumbled something under his breath. ' I really hope he's okay..' He thought to himself. When Redemption's arm went over Kevin's sholder. Kevin wrapped one arm around Redemption's thin waist. " It's not far." He said brushing his lip's over Redemption's forehead. About five minuets latter they got to the house and Kevin unlocked the door. Taking Redemption to the couch and sitting him down. Kevin's dags ran over and started sniffing the blood like mad. They ran over to Yukiko and licked her side. " Out!" Kevin snapped at them and pointed to his room. The dog's turned and ran into the room.

With a sigh Kevin pulled Redemption's blood caked jacked off of him and tossed it on the floor. He walked into his room and came back with a large first add kit. He sat down on the couch next to Redemption and cut off the bloody rap. He sighed and washed some of the blood away. " I'll need to numb it up." He said glancing up at him.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Redemption didn’t say anything when Kevin’s arm slipped around his waist or when he kissed his forehead. Where he would usually make plenty of remarks he was completely silent, for some reason finding the attention almost annoying instead of pleasant as he usually would. “Mhmm.” Was the only sound he bothered to make, when Kevin said that they were almost there. Redemption thought that those five minutes had been an incredibly long time though and he was starting to feel more and more light-headed.

He sat down where he was directed and unbuttoned his jacket the best he could with one hand, not wanting to bend his other arm. He looked down at the dogs who were sniffing and his bum arm just blinking slightly before they took off when they were ordered. He moved only as was necessary when Kevin took off his jacket. His nose wrinkled slightly as his jacket was tossed to the floor and he picked it up, looking it over before putting it on the couch on his good side, he was far too picky with his clothes to let it be thrown around like that, blood stained or not.

He watched as Kevin set to work removing bandages and cleaning it, “Do as you must.” Redemption said shrugging his shoulder and closing his eyes letting his eyes drift off to the other side of the room. They rested there for a while before they slipped shut and he slumped against the back of the couch his breaths evening out as he found himself utterly exhausted. He was awake he was just resting his eyes, he had to be completely aware of what Kevin was doing to him, that was the last strand of dignity he had left it seemed.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 pm

Kevin sighed and pulled a syringe, and a small vile of numbing medication. He hated doing this. He hated needles. He siverd before numbing up Redemption's arm and putting the syringe away. He looked at the wound closely. One of the larger blood vanes had been severed. And that was why he was blooding so bad. Kevin sighed again. He had lost ALOT of blood. And by alot he ment alot. Kevin pulled out a small bottel that looked some what like nail polish. Taking off the small cap he brushed it lightly in side the cut. Which would hurt like hell in the medicaltion was not in place, but with it Redemption couldn't feel a thing.

Kevin let it set for a while to dry, the bleed almost stopped right away. After a while he went back to work. Pulling out a medical needle and tread( God that's not what they call it, but I can't think) Kevin carefully started stitching up the wound. It took some time, but he finshed and cut the srand. He cleaned off the blood from his arm and put every thing away. Kevin stood up and through everything away in the kitchen, then took the trash out to the back yard. Coming back into the house he sat down next to Yukiko. He cleaned out the large gash on her side. He didn't stitch it up, because she would just rip them out if he did. Kevin put a splint on her broken bag leg then let her sleep.

Kevin got up and walked into the kitchen, he grabbed a glass of water and handed it to Redemption. " You need to drink, it will help with the blood loss." He said and pughed some hair off of Redemption's forehead. When he had drank the water Kevin took the glass into the kitchen and filled it up, he grabbed a bowl of water and placed it by Yukiko. He placed the cup on the side table and looked at Redemption. " Get some sleep please, it will help." He said and slipped his shirt off, which now had blood all over it. He walked into his room and grabbed another one slipping it on. He sighed and sat down in the arm chair in the corner of the room, looking at Redemption.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:09 am

Redemption had stopped paying attention to what Kevin was doing, just listening to the other one work now. The one moment he did open his eyes he saw that he had begun to suture the wound. It had been a long time since Redemption had last needed stitches; it had to have been when he got the scar across his collarbone that he had last gotten them. He closed his eyes again turning his head to the side and letting out a very shaky sigh.

When Kevin finished with the wound Redemption opened his eyes again, he looked up at the black haired teen and let his red/brown eyes follow the other as he walked about. Redemption looked down at his arm and examined the newly stitched wound. It looked very red, like it was going to bruise; the skin all around it looked very raw. It was a truly disgusting wound, but at least it wasn’t bleeding anymore. He looked at his jacket again, wondering if he would be able to get in cleaned when he got home… if anyone was going to be able to get the blood stains out of the fabric it would definitely be him.

Redemption took the glass as it was handed to him, “Thank you…” he muttered in a very uncharacteristically quiet voice. He downed the glass quickly before handing the now empty one back to Kevin. Another one was brought to him after Yukiko was given something to drink as well. Kevin told him to go to sleep and he really couldn’t find it in himself to argue with him this time around. “Yeah…” he muttered. He pushed his vest off and pushed it to the floor, kicking his shoes off as well. He lay down on his good side and closed his eyes, his face turned towards the back of the couch.

He heard Kevin walk back into the room but kept his back facing him. He felt like shit and he looked it too, he didn’t want any more people looking at him. His eyes closed and his breathing began to regulate as he drifted off, managing to get to sleep rather easily after he finally tried. But this didn’t keep the bothersome dreams from attacking his mind. Dreams of himself getting injured, by another person of course, but it hurt to think about. He moaned loudly in his sleep clearly bothered, but he wouldn’t forgive someone waking him up right now.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Kevin sighed as he grabbed his Journal from they side table. He pulled out a pen and went to work on writing down everything that had happened that day. Kevin had, had a journal since he was about six or so. There were stacks of notebooks under his bed. Tell everything that ever crossed him mind, or that had ever happend to him. Kevin thought at one point his life could be turned into some kind of messed up story. But that was just a thought. After writing for about 20 minets or so Kevin placed the book back on the table.

Kevin glanced at Redemption as he let out a loud moan. He didn't dare wake him up, he really really needed the sleep. being bored Kevin though his would get some shut eye himself. Swinging his legs over the arm of the lazyboy chair, he floded his arms and leaned his head on the back of the chair. He closed his eyes and after a little driffed to sleep. Yukiko was fast asleep on her bed on the floor. The dogs where some where in the house, most likely asleep themselfs.

After about and hour and a half Kevin woke up and quietly stood up. His steps made no noise as he walked aross the wood floor. Which was hard to do in boots. Most of they time they make a loud clunk when they hit the floor. But Kevin, being Kevin was very very light footed. He walked into the kitchen and glanced at the clock on the wall. 5:38pm. He sighed and got some meat out of the freezer setting it in a hot pool of water inside the small sink. With no noise he walked back into the livingroom. With a very quiet sigh he sat down and looked at a still very asleep Redemption. Kevin pulled out his phone and let his fingers go quickly over the screen as he typed up a message to one of his friends.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Redemption’s sleeping was constantly disturbed by these horrid dreams but he didn’t wake up until way later on in the night. It was pitch black around him when he opened his eyes. His eyes hurt, they were hard to open. He was shocked though at the feeling since it was so obvious from just this that he had been crying while he was asleep. He hated that, he hated it with all he could muster. He closed his eyes again and growled slightly.

He lay there for a couple more moments though not bothering to move. When he finally did his whole body felt stiff. He pushed all of his long hair behind his shoulders with his good arm. It was a mess, but go figure… He always looked horrible right after waking up. He pushed himself to his feet, swaying slightly. He looked around the house for the bathroom, which wasn’t all that difficult to find. After taking care of his initial reason for going to the bathroom, turning away from the toilet as it flushed, he examined himself in the mirror. The only thing that could come to his mind was that he looked like shit. He had bags under his eyes and his face was as pale a sheet. He groaned and turned on the sink. He splashed the water on his face and cleaned himself up a little bit. He would have to ask if he could borrow the shower later.

After finishing up in the bathroom he headed into the kitchen. Redemption sort of knew that he shouldn’t be standing up and walking around as much as he was but a little wound wasn’t going to stop him from doing what he wanted to do. He got a glass of water and downed it quickly, finding an apple he bit into it, realizing how starving he was. It had been a long time since he had last eaten, that he could remember at least. When he was finished he walked back into the living room. He sat down on the couch where he had been asleep and finally decided to look at the clock, it read: 11:43PM. He didn’t think he’d be able to get back to sleep though.

He took one of the twin pistols from its holster picking up his vest which was stuff between the cushions of the couch and began to polish the already gleaming surface with it. This was a sort of obsessive thing he did when he was bore or nervous; polishing his weapons. He was just glad that it no longer looked as though he had been crying, from what he could tell from his reflection in the metal he held.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Kevin had kept a close eye on Redemption as he slept. Soon getting bored he slipped out the back door. Standing in the cool night air he lit a cigarette and sat down on the porch glancing around at the large tree filled yard. After a while he walked back into the house and sat down in the arm chair. He clanced over at Redemption who was still asleep at the time. Kevin pulled out his phone and checked the time. 9:55pm. Kevin sighed and layed his head back on the chairs back. Closing his eyes he slipped back asleep.

Kevin woke when he heard Redemption get up. He looked around the room, but still just sat in the chair. After Redemption returned from the bathroom. Kevin sighed lightly and watched him as he he shined, the already very shined gun. Kevin glanced over at Yukiko who was licking her paw like mad. He quietly sighed again and looked over at Redemption. " How are you feeling?" He voice filled the silent room.

Kevin got up and walked over to the edge of the room, flipping on the light. Squinting from the light Kevin walked over and kneeled next to Yukiko looking over her gashes and her leg. Stand up once more Kevin walked into the kitchen and fill the bowl for Yukiko. Grabing some fresh meat out of the fisge Kevin walked in and placed it on the floor next to Yukiko she quickly ate it. Kevin patted her head and fed his dogs.

After feeding the animals Kevin walked back into the living room and sat down on the chair. Looking over at Redemption. Kevin could still see that Redmption was still not feeling the greatest, and he was still slightly pail. But he seemed to be feel better then he had before. So that was a good thing.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 am

Redemption hadn’t noticed that Kevin was awake when he got up in the first place, he didn’t even notice that the other was in the room until he spoke. Redemption’s eyes widened for a fraction of a second before lowering again, looking away from Kevin as they did. He put the gun away and watched him as he got up and tended to his animals. Redemption himself had never really been fond of animals, especially not more than one at a time but these three seemed to be quite calm, quite quiet… his kind of animals. He let his gaze linger on the large cat, wondering briefly if the poor thing was still in pain.

“I’m… better.” He said quietly when Kevin sat back down. Redemption didn’t look over at him this time though, keeping his eyes on the wounded cat. “I think I could… still use some rest… but I don’t think I’ll be able to get back to sleep any time soon.” He said with a sigh, knowing it was a rather sad truth. He lay back, leaning his head on the back of the couch letting out a shaky sigh. His fingers came up and idly trailed along the scar covering a good chunk of his time, one of the other little quirks he had when he was feeling stressed or was rather absorbed in something, namely thoughts. It brought back many thoughts as well, ones that he liked to think back on, they made his whole life seem complete.

“Why did I fail… I don’t understand…” he whispered under his breath shaking his head slowly. He really still couldn’t believe how much of a screw up he had made, letting himself get hit as he did. He would never forgive himself for that… he would kill the man who shot him… he would do it just to attempt and salvage his broken dignity.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:04 am

" Well that's good." Kevin said as he looked back to Redemption. Yukiko layed her head down after eating and closed her ice blue eyes. Kevin hoped she was gonna be okay. She was being herself. Kevin looked back at Redemption, after glancing at Yukiko.

Kevin sighed. " It's not like you ment to get shot or anything." Kevin had heard Redemption mumble. He had very good hearing and it was hard to keep whispers the the piont that he couldn't hear them. He sighed again and pulled out his phone. Texting his older brother to see if he was still up.

Kevin got up again and walked into the kitchen. " Would you like anything to eat or drink?" He asked Redemption as he pulled a beer out of the fridge for himself. Kevin hadn't eaten since that morning and wasn't hungry. Some times he though he would not ever be truely hungry again. He opend the bad door to let the dogs out them walked into the door way of the living room. Leaning on the door frame he looked at Redemption.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Redemption shrugged his good shoulder, “Yes I know I didn’t mean to… but I’m so much more professional than this… I shouldn’t have allowed myself to get shot… I should have been a better judge of things. Careless mistakes like that in my line of work are just going to get me killed one day.” He explained his voice quite, his eyes sharp as he glared at the wall. It was rare for his voice to sound so low but he was honestly upset enough for it to happen.

He let out a shaky sigh as he let himself lay down on his side again looking off into the distance, his eyes not focusing on anything but softening, showing how upset he was instead of how pissed off he was. He felt very vulnerable. He felt like crap… he just wanted to pretend that nothing happened, but now he was going to be left with a permanent scar that would always remind him of his blunders.

“No… I’m fine… I just had something not long ago.” Redemption said shaking his head. “I think I’m just going to try and get a little bit more sleep…” He said letting his near-red eyes slip shut. “I just want to… forget everything right now.” He said feeling as though his eyes weren’t going to open again. He was definitely going to be able to fall asleep easily right now.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next