RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 13 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:22 pm

[quote="~+Shiny Umbreon +~"][quote="~+Shiny Umbreon +~"][quote="~+Shiny Umbreon +~"]~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 13 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

" i voe you Ron" i kiss him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 13 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:47 pm

Ash opened the door for her and followed her into his room.

Akira giggled. "Hi." She kissed him then played with his hair.

Saron sighed. He stood up. "I don't want us fighting again."

Ron smiles. "Love you too."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:59 pm

[quote="~+Shiny Umbreon +~"][quote="~+Shiny Umbreon +~"][quote="~+Shiny Umbreon +~"]~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 13 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

"why me i mumble"i stare at ron and smile then frown\s seeing ,y sister in a cell
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Ron chuckled. "Ooh lookie. You finally got yourself locked up. What did you do now?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:28 pm

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 13 Pokladots

Jasmine
"shut up you" i glare at him

Police:
"for damage to police property a police car.

+~"]~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 13 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

Mina:
"ugh"i felt sick felling my stomach and i put hand stomach
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash opened the door for her and followed her into his room.

Akira giggled. "Hi." She kissed him then played with his hair.

Saron sighed. He stood up. "I don't want us fighting again."

Ron smiles. "Love you too."

Emily: I frowned. "We aren't fighting."

Jacob: "Uhm ... What are you doing on top of me?" I laugh.

Amanda: I walk in and lay down. I close my eyes and sigh softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:14 am

Ash lays down next to her and wraps his arms around you.

Saron ran his fingers through his hair. "But thats where we're heading...can't we keep her?"

Akira shrugged. "I dunno...i woke up here...is it annoying you?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:48 am

Emily: I sigh. "I don't like this cat. Okay? She's mocking me!" I yell. "She always rubs in my face that she alwways sleeps with you. That cat is freaking evil! I hate her!"

Jacob: I shake my head and laugh. "No. It was just .... Weird...."

Amanda: I smile a little and kiss him. "I love you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:02 am

Saron blinks and looks at the cat in the cage. "Oh...but...i didn't know that..if we....of we return her, can i get a new Little Emily?"

Ash smiles and kisses her back. "Love you too my Amanda."

Akira giggled and rolled off. "Yeah...sorry..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Emily: I sigh. "If the cat's not stupid ... I guess.... But the minute the cat annoys me we are getting rid of her! You understand?"

Amanda: I smile a little. "No other nickanames? Just 'my amanda'?" I frown.

Jacob: I shake my head and laugh. "Yeah."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm

~+Shiny Umbreon +~ wrote:

Jasmine

Police:

+~"]~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 13 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:

Mina:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Tiger 8 wrote:Emily: I sigh. "If the cat's not stupid ... I guess.... But the minute the cat annoys me we are getting rid of her! You understand?"

Amanda: I smile a little. "No other nickanames? Just 'my amanda'?" I frown.

Jacob: I shake my head and laugh. "Yeah."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Jasmine

Police:

Mina:

Mina:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:08 pm

:/ i know. Chill. My stupid phone wasn't letting me reply.

Ron rolled his eyes. "So how much is the bail?"

Akira giggles and gets up. "I wanna go get a poptart. Wanna come? Yes you do. C'mon!"

Ash frowned. "Well...i love your name ...im sorry..." he looked away.

Saron nodded. "Okay." He looked at Little Emily who was glaring at Emily. He sighed. "Oh stop it you stupid little cat."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Amanda: I sigh a little and shake my head. I just turn over so I'm not facing him and I close my eyes starting to silently cry.

Jacob: "but we just vhad some!"

Emily: "Hurry up and get rid of that stupid cat!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Saron sighs. He grabs the cage and his car keys and drives to the shelter.

Akira shrugs. "But poptarts are good. And there are more flavors."

Ash sighs. He ran his fingers through his hair.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Jacob: I shake my head. "I'm not really hungry...." I mean. I could use some more food in me. I was only 102 at 5'11 even though I was supposed to be around 150 lbs.

Emily: I sigh and lay down on the couch. I then soon fall asleep.

Amanda: I soon cry myself to sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 am

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 13 CryingEmoGirl

Mina:
" i bet its over 500" i roll l my eye this always happen with my sister" i roll my eyes

Police :
500 it is

Jasmine
"pay stupid fee so i can get hell outta here" i yelled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 am

New Day.

Amanda: I woke up the next morning and quickly took my pills. I saw Ash still sleeping and I smiled. I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat. I went downstairs and made myself some cereal and I sat down eating it.

Jacob: This morning I went on the scale. I gained two pounds and now I was 111. I felt heavy and really fat too. I sigh a little and run into the bathroom. I then quickly make myself throw up. It hurts but I can't help it.

Emily: I was stll asleep even though it was late. I held little saron in my arms smiling a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Saron was downstairs making breakfast. The smell of bacon (nommy) wafted throughout the house.

Akira was asleepon on his bed. She woke up about 10 minutes later. Looking around, she called. "Jacob? Where are you?"

Ash slept for a little longer, dreams of her floating through his head.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Little Saron ran down the stairs smelling bacon. He sat down in the kitchen and meowed at Saron asking for some bacon.

Amanda: I finished my cereal and quickly cleaned up hoping Josh wasn't here or anything. I ran up the stairs and ran over to Ash's room.

Jacob: I hear Akira wake up and I quickly clean up. I wash out my mouth and come out. "Hey babe..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Akira sat up. She held out her arms to him. "I had a bad dream."

Josh walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Saron laughed and gave him some bacon.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Jacob: I hug her and frown a little. "Awh. What was it?"

Amanda: I was almost to Ash's room as Josh came out of the bathroom. I stopped frozen in fear.

Little Saron starts to chew on the bacon purring.xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 pm

xD

Saron petted Little Saron, smiling. "I'll give you more later. Just don't tell Emily." He chuckled.

Akira held onto him, snuggling close to him. "Someone took you away. They came and adopted you, and wouldn't let me come..."

Josh saw her and grinned evilly. He walked towards her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Amanda: I slowly backed up. "You ... You leave me alone!" I yelled.

Little Saron frowns a little and trots his way backupstairs to Emily.

Emily: I get woken up by little Saron. I smile a little. "Hey little guy.." I pick him up and go downstairs. "Mhhm! Something smells good."

Jacob: I shake my head and kiss her. "That would never happen Akira ... I promise you that..." I sigh softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next