RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middleton Troubled kids Boarding school ~now open~

4 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Middleton Troubled kids Boarding school  ~now open~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Middleton Troubled kids Boarding school ~now open~

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Soul
"Go away"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Middleton Troubled kids Boarding school  ~now open~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Middleton Troubled kids Boarding school ~now open~

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Dylan:
why. i stare at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Soul
"Cause"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Dylan
cause what your annoyed with me or something. i eye her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Demon: He was out side walking around listening to his music. It was up really loud, people that walked by could hear it. He stopped and looked around then went back to walking around, bored.

Angel: She was walking around bored. She didn't really know anyone and hopped she would run it some one nice.

Lemmy: He was laying in the cool grass with his eyes closed. Letting the sun shine on his face it felt nice.

Sucky post!
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Sam:
get out of her dorm when she done cleaning take a big box of book library for a donation when se bump int demon and falls the box of books spill all over the place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Demon: He growled under his breath and went back to waliing. He wasn't the kind of person to stop and help some one.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Sam:
look at run to him "hey your not gonna help me?" i stared at him for a minute

Last edited by MissFlyGurl101 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Soul
I walk upstairs and walk into Demon "Watch where your going!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Dylan:
walk up to angel " hey there are you new"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Demon: He pulled out an ear phone. He looked back at the girl that was following him, and flipping her off. He looked at the girl that had just ran into him. " I'm sorry. I just had that little creep bugging me." He said in his low, some what creepy voice and went back to walking.

Angel: SHe looked at the guy. " Uh... Yeah."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Sam:
what i jerk he ran into me

Dylan:
i'm Dylan. call me dill. i'm in Swim team which i am captain of also for chess team and i'm in foot ball too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Soul
I smirk and raise an eye brow
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Sam:
its true . see cause these box of book to take libary and its hard to seee with these damn boxes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Demon: He wasn't going to take that. He wipped around and walked back over to the girls. " I don't know what the Hell you thinking, but I didn't do a damn thing to you. I was just walking when you slammed into me!" He growled. He looked at Soul. " None of this goes for you. I ran into you, it was my bad." He said in a nicer way then turned back to Sam.

Angle: Thats nice." She went back to walking she saw Lemmy laying in the grass. She knew him from home She walked over and sat next to him. " Hey Lem."

Lemmy: He opend his eyes and looked at Angel. " Hey Angel I didn't know you were here."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Sam:
i couldn't't see you

Dylan:
goessit in grass by angel. so you have any question
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Soul
I look at him and nod. I then look at the other girl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:47 pm

SAM:
i swear
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Demon: He chuckled under his breath out of irritation. " I don't care. Thats your own damn fault." He looked around. " Now I would shut your face, before I get mad... Mader."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Soul
I grab his arm and jerk him back. "Just forget it"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Sam:
your such a jerk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Demon: He looked at Soul and nodded. " Thank you for that wonderful compliment." He said sarcasticlly and went back to walking.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Sam:
walk to library when is see some girl and boy in grass she walk to them put the book down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Soul
I follow him "Wow you can be so rude but nice at the same time"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Demon: He chuckled. " Thanx." He looked at her. " That chick was pissing me off, but you didn't do anything wrong. So I was trying to be nice to you."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next