RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

4 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 15 Empty Re: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Soul
I look out the window. "Great traffic" I sigh and lay my head On carseat.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 15 Empty Re: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Emma said something over her shoulder before hopping out of the truck, raising her hood over her head as the rain came in again, much thicker and harder this time. Rushing inside the bar, she shook her body and sent water droplets flying everywhere, a slight shiver running up the length of her spine as she brushed her bangs from her eyes. Pulling her hood back, she walked inside the room and went to the bartender, leaning over and asking him about her phone. Frowning, he rubbed his chin and scratched his head slightly, as if thinking about it.
"Some guy came by and said it belonged to a friend of his," he responded over the loud music that began in the bar, the lights dimming. Narrowing her eyes, Emma glanced over at a sign that lit up and read, After six: Club hours, a sickly feeling enveloping her stomach. Turning back to the bartender, she had to shout over Kevin Rudolf's Let it Rock in order for him to hear her.
"Where is he?" The man hesitated before pointing to the left side of the bar in the corner where a tall, hooded man stood, flirting heavily with a girl. Nodding her thanks, Emma shoved her way through the sea of people and made her way over to the one person she knew would make this simple task a living hell.
"What did you do with my phone, Cole?" she snapped, jerking him away from the giggling girl and gripping the shoulders of his hoodie. In the dark room, she was struck by how handsome he was, reminding her in the pit of her stomach why she was so attracted to him in those years she dated him. The way the flashing lights made his piercing blue eyes seem even more entrancing, his blonde hair falling so perfectly over his head, it pissed Emma off beyond comprehension as she felt her grip loosening. Laughing, Cole gently placed his hands over her forearms, putting pressure on them as he cocked a smirk, winking at her with a snigger.
"That's for me to know, and for you to work for," he sneered, suddenly slapping her arms down and grabbing her by her shoulders, slamming her against the wall with a grunt. Leaning his head down to hers like he was going to kiss her, he stopped just short of her lips, making her breath hitch as she narrowed her eyes in confusion, anger boiling up inside her. Craning his neck over so his mouth was beside her ear, Cole chuckled softly and loosened his grip on her shoulders, one hand traveling down her arm and entwining their fingers together in a tight handhold. "Did you ever stop to think that maybe I didn't want the money anymore, Em?" he purred, the heat of his breath on her skin making it tingle as gooseflesh enveloped the area, another, less voluntary shiver traveling up her spine.
"Did you ever stop to think that I hate it when you call me that?" she spat, more confidence in her voice then she felt right then in his grasp, her heart pounding behind her rapidly falling-and-rising chest. The music reached a point where it drowned out all other noises, even Emma's own thoughts right then, so she wasn't able to hear the sinister chuckle escape Cole's mouth; she only saw his head come back into her line of sight with a devilish smirk. Again, she felt her stomach recoil as she found herself mesmerized by how strikingly handsome he was in the dark room right then, the flashing lights putting shadows in all the right places to make her melt in his grasp.
"C'mon, don't fuck with me on that 'touchy' subject. You and I both know it drives you crazy for me," he shot back, leaning down swiftly and planting his lips on hers while her mouth still hung open, the million curses on the tip of her tongue stolen away with that quick kiss. It was like one of those fairy-tale moments. The whole room seemed to slow down and speed up at the same time, grow darker and brighter all at once; every muscle in Emma's body tensed up and relaxed all in those few seconds while she was still in shock. The way he moved his lips so perfectly against hers, applying just the right amount of pressure to tip her over the edge and melt in his arms. For a split-second, Emma found herself actually enjoying the kiss, wishing the moment would last forever and she could stay in his arms. She found herself remembering all the good times she had in their relationship, all the times he had been there for her, caring and even noble at times.
But that's the thing about fairy-tale moments; just like a fairy-tale, they are never really true. And just like that, her mind projected images of all the horrible things Cole had done to her emotionally, mentally, and physically. Snapping her eyes open, she twisted her lips against his and shoved him away, ripping her hand out of his with a savage yell.
"Just give me my phone, and I won't kick your ass," she snarled, her fists balling up with the rage that fired up inside her, igniting an intense flame to her dark violet eyes that gleamed when the lights flashed.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Hell yes!! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! Give me a while to type up a reply.

Max rolled his eyes. The traffic was not at all moving.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Soul
"This is going to take forever" I look at the window and growl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 pm

xD Yup, that's what I'm for.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Haha amzing that gave me cold chills. I'm working on my post love.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Duuudde, listen to it with the music and it sounds even better. (Music link in bold-faceded)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:00 am

After a while Gale started to get slightly worried. ' How long does it take to aske it they had her cell phone?' Gale sighed and got out of his large truck. Pulling him blake hood over his head. The rain had now started to pound down. Making loud taps as it hit the hard ground. Walking into the bar Gale pulled off his hood and shook out it hair. He winced at the loud music that was booming trough the bar. He looked around, but with all the people there was no way in hell he would be able to find her without asking some one. Gale sighed and walked over to the counter slamming his hand down hard on the wood. Making a loud noise as it did. He caught the bartenders attention. The man walked over and looked at Gale.

" How can I help ya'?" He had to yell to get over the sound of the busy club. Gale again winced as every thing seemed to get louder. He had very good hearing and this pounding music was killing him.

" I'm looking for my friend, she came in looking for her phone." Gale said in his loudest voice. As he glanced around once more. The man thought for a moment.

" She's over there." He man pointed over to the other side of the room.

Gale nodded. " thank you." He said and turned starting over to them. just then he saw Emma. And he stopped in his tracks. Gale looked over at the two forms in the darkness of the club. There he saw a tall man leaned over Emma his lips pressed to hers. Gale's eye slightly widened. He wasn't going to say it to any one. But he had become quite fond of her. Gale stood there for a short time, that in his mind felt like years. He them saw Emma pull away and snap at the other man. Right then Gale started to walk again. He pushed through people. Ad he got over to the two of them. He slammed the other man into the wall. See Emma was clearly not okay with what he was doing. Gale was somewhat smaller then the other man, but that didn't meen anything to gale.

" What the hell do you think your doing!" Gale snapped loudly at the other man. He had no clue who he was or what he cloud do. Gale's blue eyes went almost black with rage as he looked at the other. Gale pulled Cole back and slammed him into the wall again. Gale was pissed beyond words. He looked at the other man and glanced over at Emma. Gale had only known her for a very short time. But he know she would most likely not be happy with what he was doing. Gale didn't care he wasn't going to let some guy push Emma around. Gale's eyes quickly flicked back to the other man. Gale had forgotten about Rhino that followed him in. Rhino stood next to Emma looking up at her. Rhino then looked at the man and growlded loudly when he saw how mad his master was.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:12 am

Impressive! *Applauds*
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:38 am

All thanks to Cayden. Started roleplay with him. And boom I'm pretty good. XD

Max sighed and looked over at her. " Yes, yes it is."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:40 am

Emma was clearly shocked when Gale stormed in and took the reigns of the situation, her eyes loosing their fire for a moment as she left her mouth hanging open slightly, watching the two. Snapping out of that trance, she blinked rapidly and lunged forward, placing a hand on Gale and struggling to pull him off Cole who was coming back to his senses from the surprise attack, his icy blue eyes flashing in anger. Clenching his jaw tightly, Cole roughly shoved Gale away, pushing Emma backwards and into an empty chair in the process. Narrowing his eyes, he scowled down at him, an almost scolding element in his gaze and he pointed and seethed out his words.
"Don't get involved in something you know nothing about!" Raising his eyes to Emma who was still trying to come to grips with the confusion, he peered at her through a slitted gaze and stepped over to her angrily, towering over her. "This your little boyfriend now or something, Em?" he hissed, snatching her wrists with a sick chuckle and jerking her to her feet. Holding her with an arm snaked around her waist tightly, the other hand on her shoulder, Cole grinned and looked down at Gale who was still on the floor. "Well, I think it'd only be fair to him if you elaborated on how… 'skilled' you are," he sneered, clearly trying to humiliate Emma and piss off Gale as he chuckled and lowered his mouth to her ear. "I told you this wasn't over…" he purred with a smirk, twisting her around in his grip and landing his mouth on hers again, kissing her roughly and not nearly as nicely as he had before. While he kissed her, he reached into his pocket and pulled out something, slipping it into her jacket pocket a pulling away. Locking his gaze with hers, he cocked his smirk up on the left side of his mouth and winked. "Not even close," he whispered, his voice barely audible over the music, before letting go of Emma and disappearing in the crowd. It took a moment for Emma to gather her senses and snap out of her confused trance, feeling the small object weighting down her pocket. Narrowing her eyes, she reached inside and pulled out her phone. Gaping, she flipped it open and saw the screen picture was the kiss she had shared with Cole only a few minutes ago. How he had managed to do that in such a short period of time, she didn't care as she deleted the picture, seething with rage and she practically threw her phone back in her pocket. Humiliated wasn't even close to how she felt right now as she looked down at Gale and felt her insides twist. She couldn't bare to face him right now, so she left the building and walked out into the rain. Even if Gale was screaming her name, she was shutting out the world and ignoring everything.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:58 am

Gale was ready for the larger man to through him to the ground. Gale was smaller then him and there was no dought that the other would have killed him with ease. If it came to that. Gale sat on the floor slightly shocked as he watched Cole's lips hit Emma's again. He winced and closed his eyes for a short time. Opening them he looked at the man who was now walking away. gale got up and looked at Emma. He opened his mouth to say somthing, but she was already going through the large crowd of people. " Emma!." He shouted only once with no reply. Gale looked at Rhino and started his way through the people once more. He went out the door and quickly pulled on his hood. He ran after her carefully grabbing her arm to slow her pace. " Emma please just tell me what's going on." He said looking at her. His blue eyes pleading. Gale was somewhat scared for her he had no clue who the other man had been. " Emma please." He said as he septed in front of her stopping her. Gale looked at her. Rhino trotted up and stood next to Gale. Looking from him to Emma. Rhino cocked his head, not sure what was going on. Gale looked down to the dog then back to Emma. His eye that had been black in side where now back to there soft blue color. A pleeding look in them. He didn't know if she was okay either. The man didn't seem to be do gentle with her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:01 am

I've got to go love, see ya' latter.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am

Soul
I look over at him then turn to look out the window again. I sigh and just watch cars sit there and beep there horns waiting for people to move.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Emma shook off Gale the first time he grabbed her arm, scowling under her wet hair and growling at him to go away and leave her alone. She just wanted to run away from this damned town and everyone in it, even her two brothers that she had promised to never abandon. They both knew her dirty past, sure, but that didn't mean she wanted them to be exposed to it all the time. It was why she ran away from her father in the first place when she met Cole who turned out to be no better. Shutting her eyes at the cruel memories, she ran into Gale as he stepped in front of her, a jolt traveling up her body. Opening her eyes, she avoided his gaze as she looked down, a firm line on her lips. "Let me go," she whispered hoarsely, blinking slowly and now refusing to look into his gaze. She knew if she did, she'd crack and crumble right there and spill everything that was eating her away inside. Jaw trembling, she squeezed her eyes shut as a pained expression flitted across her face and she struggled in Gale's grip. Opening her mouth to say something, she couldn't find her voice and bit her tongue until it bled, the salty liquid filling her mouth. "I can't... I can't tell you!" she finally managed to spit out, now fighting back tears that stung in her eyes, the watery devils settling precariously on her lower eyelids. If he knew, really knew what kind of person she had been, the kinds of things she had done, he would never look at her the same way. It happened with everyone she told; they left her. Gale will be no different than any of them, she thought coldly, a twisting feeling in her gut as she finally raised her eyes to his. A mistake that cost her the defenses she had against her tears as they broke through and spilt down her cheeks, blending in with the rain falling on her face. Emma's legs gave out as her emotions crippled her, making her crumble to the ground on her knees and cry into Gale's chest, her whole body shivering violently. "If I t-told you, y-y-you w-would be like th-the re-rest!" she sobbed, her words coming out slurred and stuttered as she gripped his shirt. She wasn't sure why she had fallen apart so easily and so quickly. Normally, it took someone weeks to crack that hard, bitter shell Emma cast over her true emotions and have a mental breakdown, but Gale had done it in only two days. Now that was really saying something.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Max frowned and rested his head on his hand. His other on the wheel he sighed and waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gale onpen his mouth to say some thing when Emma told him that she could'nt tell him. He looked at her and some the trears start to come into her pretty eyes. " Emma..." He said softly in a very sweet voice. " Emma I'm here for you." He said looking down at her. Just then Emma's head rose and her eyes met him. In a matter of seconds the tears came and she dropped to her knees. Gale kneeled infront of her as the rain ponded down on them. He pulled her colse to him in a hug and let her cry. " Emma I don't care how messed up your life was. or still is. I won't push you away." He said holding her colse. Gale was not one to judge and he sure would just push some one away because of their past. Gale held her there as she cried, lightly stroking her soaked hair. " Emma it'll be okay." He wispered close to her ear. Emma could feel his warm breath has he spoak. " I'm here." He said then pulled her colser feeling her shaking both from the cold rain, and the pain she was in.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Soul
I sigh and look over at him then the person infront of our car. Things then flashes back to when I was young. How I went everywhere with my dad and mom. How we went for car trips all around the country. As I think of it a tear started to form and tells down my cheek. I wipe it away hoping he didn't see it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:04 pm

GajsdfoaiefndlakmDOIEHF, this post may suck compared to earlier. Just sayin'… >.<

Emma shook her head weakly, biting her lower lip and squeezing her eyes shut tightly in an attempt to stop the tears she was loosing control of. But, they still seeped out and ran down her face, washed away by the rain. Balling her fist up, she pounded it gently against his chest, mumbling something as she shook, the back of her throat burning. Grinding her teeth together as her jaw clenched, she felt an uncontrollable anger build up inside her. She was never this weak, never this venerable and open to attack. The next three words she hissed out oozed with hatred and rage, enough to frighten away a pack of hungry wolves even.
"He used me!" she screamed, unintentionally shoving Gale away in her anger as she raised her hands to her head and ran her fingers through her hair, rocking back and forth on her knees. "He used me!" she repeated, less sorrow in her voice as it was overwhelmed with an unnatural hate.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Gale pulled back from her letting his arms fall to his sides. He looked at her. " Emma, it's okay." He said looking at her. " Emma calm down." He was scared that she was end up lossing it compleatly. He frowned still kneeling infront of her. " Emma, I just want wou to know I'm always here if you need me." Gale stodd up and stepped away from her a little.

Oh my God I have really bad writers block on week days sorry hun.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote: Soul
I sigh and look over at him then the person infront of our car. Things then flashes back to when I was young. How I went everywhere with my dad and mom. How we went for car trips all around the country. As I think of it a tear started to form and tells down my cheek. I wipe it away hoping he didn't see it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:47 pm

After about ten minuets the traffic started to move and Max pulled up onto a side road. He drove down the drak ally untill they got to the club. He got out of the car and looked over at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Soul
I wipe my eyes trying to get the tears to go away. I look over at him then down then get out of the car. I close the door behind me and look at the club. I smile a little
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Max looked over at her then got out himself. Starting to walk over to the club. This was something that he was not to fond of, but he would still come if she wanted to. Max smiled opening the door for her. After she was in he followed and glanced aroung. The people were to busy to ID the two of them, so they in with no fight.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Soul
I walk over to the bar and order a beer. I sit down on a stool and look over at him. "You going to order anything?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Max gave a small nod and got himself a beer. He opened it and took a drink. He sat it down on the counter then glanced around the packed club. The music was pounding in his eyes and he all ready hated it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next