RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!]

5 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] - Page 9 Empty Re: The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!]

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:30 am

Yeah.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] - Page 9 Empty Re: The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!]

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Idk where we are sooo

::Amber::
Takes a nap in her room
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 pm

The House Of Anubis:::: Hurry only 2 more people can join!! [Open!] - Page 9 Hoahea13

Being unable to go back to bed, Jerome rolled over and moaned. He sat up in his bed, tapping his foot quietly. He knew he shouldn't be awake yet. One step out of the room and he'd have toilet duty for life. He sighed, looking at the time. 7:42 in the morning. A school day. Might as well get dressed. He walked over to his drawer, pulling out a fresh pair of pants, socks, and a shirt. He walked over to the closet next and saw he had no fresh sweaters left. He grimaced and headed for the hamper, digging until he found an old sweater from the week before stuffed at the bottom. He pulled it out and sniffed it, making a sour face but pulling it over his head anyway.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:21 pm

::Amber::
Wakes up and sighs staring at the ceiling
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Nina
I wake up at 8:30 and get ready for school
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Alfie: He woke up at 8:35 and rolled out of bed falling onto the floor. " Ow." He said and got up. He walked over at got his close ready. " Stupid school." He groaned to himself and got dressed. What will today have to bring. Fun, boredom, pain, what? He thought to him self has he combed the bed head out of his hair.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Mara
I woke up bright and early like always, got dressed, brushed my hair, then went down for breakfast.(:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Nina
I go downstairs grab an apple and walk out for school early. I then bump into Sarah.. "I'm so sorry" i her sit on the bench "You look cold" I put my Jacket on her

Sarah
"You use to live here" I say with a smile

Nina
"No this is a school"

Sarah
"No it's my home"

Nina
"Ok u lived here"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Alfie: He went in and brushed his teeth, then went down and got something to eat. He looked around for any of his friends with no luck he headed off.

WB!
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Nina
I talk with Sarah then take her back to the Old Persons home where people think her name is Emily. I then leave and go to school
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:55 pm

can i join/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Patricia
Gets dressed and has some breakfast. She leaves for school shortly after.

Fabian
Gets up and gets dressed. He has breakfast and leaves for school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Nina
I go to my locker
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Alfie: He got to the school and walked to his locker. He fidged with the lock for quite a while then got it open. He pulled out his books and dropped them on the floor. He put the lock inside the locker so he didn't have to mess with it again. He closed the locker and slid down to the floor. He looked around to see if he saw anyof his frieds. Nope.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Nina
I see Alfie and walk to him "Hey"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Patricia
Opens her locker and looks through her books.

Fabian
Goes to his locker.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:58 pm

~Pinkie pie Jr.~ wrote:can i join/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Nina
I knee down by Alfie
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 pm

~Pinkie pie Jr.~ wrote:
~Pinkie pie Jr.~ wrote:can i join/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Alfie: He looks at her and smiles a while smile. " Hi. What you up too?" He had his knees pulled in close to his chest.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Nina
"Just waiting for first class to start"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Maybe latter.

Alfie: " Same here." He looked up and down the hall.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Nina
I hear the bell "Well time for class"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Alfie: " Yeah." He got up and helped her up. He grabbed his books and headed off to his class.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next