RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kill of a Life Time::Will u Kill or Find Love?

+2
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Blood-Vampire
6 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

The Kill of a Life Time::Will u Kill or Find Love? - Page 29 Empty Re: The Kill of a Life Time::Will u Kill or Find Love?

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Elena
I open my eyes
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Kill of a Life Time::Will u Kill or Find Love? - Page 29 Empty Re: The Kill of a Life Time::Will u Kill or Find Love?

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Devon: He was so confused. He got out of the truck and looked to see how bad it was. It wasn't too bad but the other truck that was a bit smaller was a mess. The guy that had been driving it had been taken to the hospital.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:18 pm

The necklace has power almost like a witch

Elena
I get out and look at the truck
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Devon

He sighed looking at the front of his truck. It wasn't oo bad. So he walked over and made sure the driver of the other truck was okay. They talked for a while, he soon found out that her breaks had went out. Causing her to crash into them. He nodded and walked back to the truck. He got in the truck and started it up again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Elena
I look at him then climb into the truck again.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Devon

He sighed as he drove home. He was slightly pissed about his truck but was very glad no one was hurt in the reck. They still had a while to drive before getting to the house. He glanced over at Elena. " Well if we are going to be more then just friends I think I should learn a little about you, sweets." He said with a smile. " Tell me about you self."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Elena
I look over at him "Well when I was younger my parents and me lived in the country. We kinda lived on a farm so I was more into farm animals. Kinda like dogs and horses mostly. I was a daddy's girl do I normally went hunting with him with my Side by Side 16 gadge Shot gun. I only used that one because I was little and it was the only gun by dad had the fitted me at that time. When I was around 5 to 10 my grandpa and Grandma died so we then had to clean out their place and try to sell it. I took a long time to even sell it so we decided to just use the house for storage. But when I was 15 i went to the storage place with my dad. I stayed in the car as he went in but a few minutes later I heard a few rounds of gun shots. I though it was my dad shoting a animal but turns out it was my dad who was shoot" I wipe my eyes as it start to water and my voice starts cracking.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29