RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

4 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 25 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:29 am

::Rosy::
"Why." She jumps off Knight's back and stares at her mother

::Knight::
Does a quick low growl "Because your mother said now listen to her." He said because Rosy had an attitude

"Okay, but you promise we can come back out tomorrow?"

::Feugo::
"Of corse."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 25 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:34 am

Miya- putting Deena, Emily and Rosy on her back she says "I promise" then licks Knight and heads back to the den

Angel- snugges into his fur then fades to black
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:36 am

"Okay."

Nuzzles her and follows her to the den

FTB (Fade to Black)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:37 am

Angel- comes back from black ( XD ) and licks Fuego. "Itll be fun training them dont you think?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:40 am

"Yeah. I love you and my pups." He says nuzzling her belly
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 am

Angel: smiles "I love you too" thinks about how sweet he is while licking him constantly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 am

Nuzzles her

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:45 am

Angel- "you hungry? I wanna hunt some before i get too big"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 am

Nodded "I'll come with you. We can fill up the food den together if you want."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:49 am

Angel- "sounds good." she walks to the woods and staks a BBBIIIIGGGG elk
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:52 am

Grunts calling other wolves in the pack to help but it doesn't scare the elk because he sounded so much like an elk

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:55 am

All my other wolves ( except Miya ) go and help hunt
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:56 am

All my wolves but the ones with Miya XD come to help hunt

::Max::
Leads the hunt since he was 2nd oldest family member in the pack. He was Knight's younger brother
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:25 am

Angel- grabs Fuego and seperates from the pack. She shushes him then points to an elk that was so big that 2 wolves had to kill it. She waited for the right moment then lunged at it with Fuego.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:43 am

Nods and sprints up behind it and pounces onto its back digging his claws in and holding on
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:02 pm

Angel- jumps on it and digs her claws in its neck , then takes 5 claws ( one paw ) out and sticks a claw through his windpipe, killing it. grunts ( sorta like Feugo did ) to call for some help lifting it up.

FireFlame, Josh come and help lift up the big ek
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Trots to Knight and asks him to hunt

"Sure." Trots with Feugo to Max and get him to hunt with them

::Knight, Max, and Feugo::
Ask Beauty to come with them and they sneak out of the territory leaving Star in charge

::Star and Luna::
Wrestle playfully

::Knight, Max, Beauty, and Feugo::
Sneak off out of the territory to the wild river
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Angel, FireFlame, Josh- carry the big elk to the food den then go back to hunting
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:07 pm

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:14 pm

"Knight give us the jobs."

"Max, will be on the left of the prey and lead it to the right. Feugo, pounce on it's back and dig your claws into it. I'll trip it and Beauty you know what to do."

::Feugo, Max, and Beauty::
Nod and let Knight lead them to the best hunting area that is out of the territory and where Max, Beauty and Knight's father lives which is 10 miles away
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Angel, Josh and FireFlame- get alot of small things- rabits, squirles. Then they decide to go get some elk. But they see a buffalo. baby, but still huge. They decide to go after it. ( I'll just skip the boring details ) They kill it and bring it to the food den, which is about halfway full. She decides to let Feugo, Knight, Max, and Beauty to do the rest of the hnting.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Angel- goes around marking the territory.

I would join your new rp website but i dont really wanna join anymore websites right now. Sorry! no hard feelings? *peigon poops on head* "REALLY!!!!!!!"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Star is the oldest female in the pack. For real. I looked XD anyways she is the sister of the former Alpha Male.

::Star::
Snorts at Angel in a rude way. She didn't care if she was being rude she was trying to protect her brothers pack. (Kazou - Former Alpha Male - Brother Lol)

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Angel- looks at Star..and suddenly remembers. Former Alpha male's sister. Why was she being rude? "Ummm hi Star......"
LOL
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 pm

::Star::
Rolls his eyes slightly "Your going to get our pack attacked if you do that. They don't pay attention to females markings they pay attention to males."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next