RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Supa-Bacon-Cat and Wolves-Rule1 only!

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

For Supa-Bacon-Cat and Wolves-Rule1 only! - Page 39 Empty Re: For Supa-Bacon-Cat and Wolves-Rule1 only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:22 am

Akira pulled her chair over to his bedside. She gently took his hand and kissed his cheek. "Get some sleep Hunter."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

For Supa-Bacon-Cat and Wolves-Rule1 only! - Page 39 Empty Re: For Supa-Bacon-Cat and Wolves-Rule1 only!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:29 am

Sheaba: She drove home. Laughing at Rider, Dagger, Ryan, abd Jessie who where in the back of the car singing there hearts out.

Hunter: He nods and closes his eye quickly falling asleep.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Akira smiled. She looked out the window and sighed. "Their lives weren't easy, but being together made it better."

Ash smiled and looked out the window as they drove.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Bump
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Hunter was still very asleep. He turned over and moaned in his sleep.

Sheaba pulled into the back yard of the house and parked the van. She got out and opend the back door for the kids. She leanded in and got Jess out of his seat. She took Emmie out and handed her to Rider. " Head in side kiddos." She said with a smile as they all headed in side.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Akira looked at Hunter and gently stroked his cheek. She sighed.

Ash smiled. "They're cool kids." Wb
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Hunter's eyes slowly opened as her hand touched his cheek. He looked at her his eyes so very pail. " Well you get the doctor please. I... Don't feel... So great." He said and closed his eyes again putting his hand on his wrapped forehead.

Sheaba smiled at Ash. " Yeah their some of the best kids you could ever get." She sighed and sat down on the porch. " Rider and Nikki have been through so much in their little lives it's crazy."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:13 am

Akira frowned. She left to get the doctor.

Ash nods and sighs. "Its nice that you're helping them."

Sorry lame
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:05 pm

By the time they got back. Hunter had once again passed out. The doctor turned to Akira. " I need you to go down into the waiting room please." He said showing her out of the room. He closed the door and started to work on Hunter.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Akira cried quietly as she went back to the waiting room. She sat on a chair and cried.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Who's in your profile pic??

After a little over an hour the doctor walks down into the waiting room. He sat down next to Akira and looked at her. " So it just seems that his brain got a little over worked today. It's still very week. He'll be fine. You can head abck up there if you would like."

Sheaba gave a small nod. " Yeah i guess." She said with a shug. " I think they would be fine without me, but it's good that their here." She looked over at him. " So what's next?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Supa I'm sorry, please reply. It's not that I didn't want to roleplay with you. I just I don't even know. But I do really love this roleplay. It was the secon one I started on this site. And it does mean alot to me. And I can't say sorry enough. ='( I'm gonna make myself cry.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:18 pm

It didn't go in....crap...i had replied like a week ago but my stupid phone didn't put it through.

Akira nodded. "Okay." She stood up and walked back up to his room. She sat in the chair in his bed and watched him. She sighed.

Ash shrugged. "I dunno...what do you want to do?" He looked around.

Ugh wb
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Okay =D I just don't want to loose you. Your one of my fave RPF's

Hunter lie there still in the bed he didn't move other then the slow rise and fall of his chest. He could here her, but he was back into the state where he could move.

Sheaba let out a sigh as she walked over to the porch. " I don't know."

Same here
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Ash followed her. He leaned against the railing, thinking. "Hmm...want to go out for dinner? We could go someplace nice."

Akira sighed. "I feel like this is my fault...." she looked down. She didn't know what to say.

Did they name the baby yet? It was a boy
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Yeah it was Jasper right? Or something like that.

Sheaba smiled and stood up kissing him lightly on the lips. " that sounds great."

Cody walked into the room just as she said that. He walked over and patted her sholder. " Akira how is this your fault?" He asked in a sweet voice.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Oh yeah! It was Jasper! And sorry about being kinda...rude to you again about rping...i've just been so depressed lately and no one wants to rp with me anymore...so i was afraid you'd ditch me too...

Akira sighed. "I don't know....but somehow it is..." she looked up at Cody.

Ash smiles and kisses her back. "Then we should go get ready."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:03 pm

I would never do that. What's going on?

Cody lightly rubbed her back. Akira had became colse to Cody over the time. Cody was Hunter's best friend and would always be there for the both of them. " Akira you did nothing."

Sheaba gave white smile and headed into the house. She needed to shower and get herself ready.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 pm

I dunno. Life just hates me. My cat has been in the vet 3 times in the past 2 weeks. He almost died Thursday night. My friends seem to be more distant, not wanting to be around me. People i've known for a while online are ignoring me and some have quit this site saying nothing to me. And to top it all off, now i'm lactose intolerant. Yay me.

Akira looked at Hunter. "I know...but I feel like I could have done something to prevent this from happening..."

How many months pregnant should she be???

Ash smiled and walked inside to get ready too.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Two maybe three I think.

Cody rubbed her back again and pulled her into a meaningful hug. " You couldn't of done anything Akira. Rodeo is Hunter's life and it's not something he's just going to drop."

Sheaba walked up the stairs and got her clothes she walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Pulling off her clothes she started to water and got in. After showing Sheaba got out and dryed her hair. Sheaba was not one to wear dresses even if she was going some where nice. She slipped on a pretty black shirt and some black jeans. Sheaba curled her hair and put on some make up making herself look quite good. She smiled happy at herself and headed down stairs to where Ash was waiting.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Ash had showered too and was wearing some nice pants and a nice short sleeved shirt. He smiled when she came down. "You look beautiful Sheaba." He smiled and put his arm around her, leading her out to the car.

Akira looked down. "I know..." she looked out the window. Wb ugh
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 am

Damn I hate it when people get writers block. Makes it so much harder on me =P.

Sheaba smiled. " Thank you. you look very will yourself." SHe said looking at him. " I love you Ash." SHe said as she got into the car. " So where are we going?" She asked with a grin.

Cody let out a sigh and patted her back again. " I have some things i need to do, I'll be back I'm a little. Call me if you need to." He said and walked out the door.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 am

Sorrehhhhhhh oh and admin bailey mentioned how much wide profile pics *wink wink* irritate her. Just a fyi.

Ash smiled and got in the car. "It's a suprise." He pulled onto the road and started driving. He pulled into a parking lot. There was a big elegant building with a sign that said 'Rose Garden' on it. It was a big, beautiful restraunt with amazing food.

Akira watched him leave then looked over at Hunter. She sighed. "I love you Hunter." She yawned and looked out the window again. Within. A few minutes, she drifted off to sleep.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:12 am

* Shrugs* I don't really care.

Sheaba grinned and got out of the car. " Ash this is amazing." She said and headed to the door. She sat down when they were lead to a table. She looked around. " Wow."

(( Saving Hunter for later, since I want it in the same time frame))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:26 am

Ash smiles and sits across from her. "You like? I was lucky to be able to get a reservation here. They usually are full." He picked up the menu, wondering what to get.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next