RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past?

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? - Page 3 Empty Re: ❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past?

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 am

That's okay Rose.

And sure I was upset Abi, I just miss roleplaying with you Sad You don't have to roleplay though. We could start up our private roleplay again or something.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past? - Page 3 Empty Re: ❈Altered❈ Will you regain the knowledge of your past?

Post  Panic!AtTheFallOut Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Nick watched Anna go back inside the building and felt like going after her in case she got hurt. He shook off the feeling and leaned against the car wondering what the files said about him. He looked up and saw Anna returning with some files under her arm. Who's driving? He asked sounding bored.
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:10 pm

When Anna got outside, she heard Nick ask who was driving. She rolled her eyes. "Not you. You'll probably drive us off the road on purpose. Or you'd leave me here and drive away. Cas or Sam or Trev will drive. Unless you think you can be nice enough." She climbed into the backseat with the files clutched against her chest. "C'mon guys! We have to hurry!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Sam grunted and grabbed the keys from Nick, getting in the car. "Dont argue with me Nick. Not now. We have to go" he said, shoving the key in and starting the car. He threw it in reverse, pushingthe gas carefully. Once they were out of the spot, he floored it. "Where, exactly are we going?" Sam asked, slowing the car down a little. They were still going about 90 MPH. Trev hadn't put on his seatbelt, and now he struggled to get it on. Once it finally clicked, he sighed in relief, then looked up and realized he shouldn't have been relieved at all. They were still on the run. "Anna." he said quietly. "Give me those files. Or at least mine. Maybe I can put together some pieces." he said, looking at Anna, who sat inbetween him and Cas. Nick was in the front with Sam.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Panic!AtTheFallOut Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Nick had got in the front right after Anna had got in the back and Sam had taken the keys from him, he wanted to be as far from her as possible in the small car. He scowled at Sam who seemed to be blankly focused on the road ahead now that they'd left the lab, he shrugged when Sam asked where they were going. Nick looked out of his window watching buildings and trees and the rest of the world fly past, he laughed at the thought of the speed Sam was driving the car. Soon he heard Trev ask Anna for his file, I want mine too! You better not have looked at it. He said with venom giving Anna a dangerous look.
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Anna was relieved when Sam took the keys, she didn't exactly trust Nick driving. She looked at Trev when he asked for the files. She bit her lip and looked down at them, seeing she was still clutching them protectively to her chest. She thought about it for a moment then nodded. If anyone could find any clues it would be Trev. She handed over the files then looked out the window. She frowned when Nick asked for his," Trev is looking them over for clues. Ask him for it. And no I did not look at them." She heard Sam ask where they were going and she shrugged. "I-...." She stopped, remembering something. "SAM! STOP THE CAR!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:56 pm

Trev nodded at Anna, "thank you" he said, looking down at the files. He looked up at Nick, "No." he said. He shrugged at Nick's angry look. "I won't read any of your personal stuff. I just want to skim-" he stopped and looked at Anna as she yelled for Sam to stop the car. He quickly clutched all the folders tightly, making sure nothing would fall out. Sam slammed on his brakes, throwing everyone forward. "What?" he asked, turning around quickly. They were a fair distance away, but Sam knew they would be on their trail quick. Trev looked at Akira, confused. "Why? We have to go!" he said, nervously looking out of the very back window. There was nothing there. Yet.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Anna opened the car door and climbed over Trev to get out. She opened the driver's door and motioned for Sam to get out. "I noticed once when taking your blood sample that you have a tattoo of a tree silhouette. I noticed numbers and letters on some of the branches. Take off your shirt." Not waiting for him to do so, she lifted it up and studied the tattoo. "Looks like an address to me. 1402 Oak Forest. That's what it spells out. Do you know where that is?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Trev looked confused, and raised an eyebrow at Anna, but scooted back so she could get out of the way. He watched her silently as she pulled Sam out of the car.....Sam looked back at Anna as she studied the tree on his back. "No. I've never heard that address. Not that I remember anyway." he said. "But we have to go. Did you bring your phone? Doesn't that have a GPS?" he got in the car again, shutting the door and waiting for Anna to get in before pushing on the gas again. Trev suddenly banged his head against the back of the seat in front of him a few times, muttering a curse under his breath. "Anna. Please tell me you haven't opened the GPS yet. Or that you didn't even bring your phone." he said, leaning back and putting his hand over his eyes in a stressed manner. He moved his hand to look at Akira. "They can track us if you open that. In fact, they probably placed some chip inside of us or something.... Sam, we need to go faster. We're on a back country road! There's no speed limit; We're way out of city limits! And in case you hadn't noticed, we're kind of being chased." he said, putting hishead in his hands. After a minute, Trev sighed and looked at the folders. He took his out first, to see what all was in it. Sam drove as fast as he could, grim faced. He had no idea where they were going, but he had a feeling 1402 Oak Forest wasn't anywhere close.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Anna climbed back into the car once they established that it didn't sound familiar. She had just pulled up the GPS on her phone and had typed in the address when Trev said he hoped she hadn't brought it because they could be tracked. She quickly memorized the directions to the place, it was just outside the next town. She then opened the window and threw the phone out, hearing it crack on the asphalt. She looked at Trev. "Might not help much but at least it's gone now." She sighed. "Okay. I know the way to that address. Take a left up ahead." She continued to feed Sam directions until they entered a forest. There was a non-marked road that you wouldn't notice unless you were really looking for it. Anna saw it and pointed Sam down it. After going up a long winding driveway through plants and such that scraped the car, they came to a big log house.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:13 pm

I think I won't be roleplaying on this rp anymore. So if someone wants my guy then you may take him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Panic!AtTheFallOut Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:56 am

Nick shot Trev an angry look when he refused to to hand over his file. He was then thrown forwards as Sam slammed the brakes. What the.. He began almost shouting at Anna, she ignored him. He watched her climb out over Trev and order Sam to take off his shirt, he laughed as she pulled his shirt up. 1402 Oak Forest, Nick wondered where it was hoping it was near by.  When Trev mentioned that Anna's phone could be traced he panicked slightly until she threw the thing out of the window. When they reached the house Nick was the first out of the car, Will they know where we are? Because of the phone? he asked warily keeping his eyes on the road they'd just drove up in case they'd been followed, he turned to look at the house. And what is this place?  He looked at Trev expectantly.
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:04 am

That's okay, Rose. You had Cas, right? I can try to play him. :)

Anna rolled her eyes when as soon as Nick got out of the car he started launching questions at them. They seemed to be directed at Trev, too. She got out of the car and looked up at the house. It blended in with the trees pretty well but if they had found it, and if they had been followed, someone else was sure to find it. She checked the address and nodded. "This is the place." When Nick asked if their followers would be able to find them, she looked to Trev and bit her lip. Cas got out of the car and looked up at the house. "Not exactly my first choice of a home, but it'll do." He heard a car out on the main road, and not taking any chances, he scooped up Anna under his arm and ran inside. "C'mon guys!" He said loud enough for them to hear but quiet enough to not draw attention.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Aw Sad Okay Rose...

Sam waited until the others had gotten out, then pulled the car forward into the woods. After a minute, when the car was about 30, 35 feet away from the house, he began quickly using a few branches and leaves to disguise the car, then ran back to join the others. Nick was rambling off questions a mile a minute, seeming to have forgotten his cool guy mojo. Sam smirked slightly, then Trev started speaking. "Nick, calm down. Panicking sure as hell won't do us any good." he said, thinking for a moment. He shook his head. "They may have caught our signal for a minute, but it's highly unlikely they would have been looking at the GPS transmitter at that moment. Besides, the phone was destroyed, and therefore would be almost impossible to trace anymore." he said, speaking quickly. "And this house was hidden well.... And don't ask me what this place is." he shrugged. "I've got no idea. This is the first time I've been here, that I can remember." Then he heard the car, but instead of the house, he ran into the woods on the side. "I really don't think its a good idea to go in yet guys! We don't know what's in there! We could at least hide in th-" Sam put his hand over Trev's mouth and pulled him inside by his arm, shutting the door after him. Trev glared at Sam, then looked around. He motioned for everyone to crouch down. "No noises, no shadows in the windows, no car visible." he said in a hushed voice. "Even if we were being followed, I doubt they would think we were smart enough to figure out the address to come here." he said, then quieted down as the car noise became louder.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Yes, I had Cas.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Cas shoved open the front door with his shoulder, breaking the lock. Oops. He'd have to fix that later if they were going to stay here. He put Anna down and pulled back the curtains a tiny bit, peeking through to see if the car was coming down the hidden driveway. He couldn't see anything. Then Sam pulled Trev inside. Trev seemed to be mad at Sam for pulling him inside. He had heard him arguing earlier that they shouldn't go inside yet. Oops. Yeah. Especially without checking it out first. They just barged in! What if someone lived here? One glance around at the abandoned living room made her think again. No. No one lived here. She crouched when Trev instructed them too. Cas crouched beside her, placing an arm protectively around her shoulders. She looked at Cas, then Sam, then Trev, then Nick. Hiding four super soldiers was going to be hard. Especially since they were bigger than normal teen guys. They were taller and more muscular. And they were all cute too...not even cute...hot......No. She couldn't think this way. They were like brothers to her. Trev: the sweet and smart one. Cas: the funny jock. Sam: the mysterious but nice guy. And then there was Nick: the rude, un-caring brother. Oh well. They were like a little family. One big, messed up family. She heard the car getting closer and crouched even lower since they were right under the window.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panic!AtTheFallOut Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Nick eyed Trev, Don't tell me to calm down. He said but Trev ignored him At least we can't be tracked He thought to himself relaxing a little and looking at the half hidden building, suddenly Cas was carrying Anna into the house summoning them all to follow and Trev was heading for the woods. He was confused for a moment but then he heard it too. A car. He looked over as Sam grabbed Trev and slipped into the house just after them. When told he hesitated but still crouched since he could hear the car getting closer. He looked over at the others and wondered what they were all going to do out in the woods. He tapped Sam and silently mouthed to him What now? He didn't like them, any of them, but he felt like he needed to keep them safe especially Anna. And he hated that feeling.
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Erm, is it them? Lol I need that info to post xDD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Not yet :P lol I have an idea

Anna heard gravel crunch under tires as the car pulled into the lot in front of the house. A car door slammed and footsteps approached the house. She looked at the other boys. Would this be the last time she would see them? Would they be taken away? Or would they be killed on sight? Either way, this would not end well. The person easily opened the front door. Dang it, Sam. Why did you have to break the lock?! Cas whispered to her to keep her head down. He crouched over her, hiding her with his big frame. He watched the door open and a young women, maybe in her thirties, walk in. She saw them hiding and crossed her arms over her chest. "If the government came for you then why the heck would you hide in an open spot in the house?!" She sighed and shook her head. "No field experience, obviously. I guess we'll have to work on that." She walked over and motioned for them to get up. Cas stood warily eyeing the lady. "Anna, get up." He said quietly. Anna looked up at Cas then stood up, glancing at the other guys before looking at the lady. She gasped and quickly fumbled in her coat for something. She withdrew a picture of the lady, taken years before. "Mom?" She asked, stepping closer and holding the picture up to see the match. The lady looked at her in surprise. "I'm not your mom. Who gave you that picture?" Anna frowned and stepped back, looking down nervously. "My dad...I mean...the scientist that altered the boys, and me, too, I guess." The lady smiled. "So he used me as your fake mom? How sweet." Anna bit her lip and shifted uncomfortably. "I'm gonna go check out the upstairs." She quickly broke away from the group and hurried up the stairs.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Mkay lol

Sam eyed the woman who walked in, and stood up. "We should go check the house. One or two go upstairs with Anna, the others will stay down here and search" he said, really just piggybacking on Anna's excuse. As the boys spread out, he turned to the lady and frowned. "Why do you look so familiar." he asked under his breath, knowing she would hear. Trev looked at Sam and shrugged as he told them to check the house. He was going after Anna anyway. He glared at Nick, giving him a silent warning. He then jogged upstairs and looked around, calling out Anna's name. "Anna, where are you?" he called softly.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Anna was sitting on the bed in the master bedroom when Trev called her name. She didn't answer him. Her back was to the doorway. She stared out the window, the picture of the lady formerly believed to be her mom in her hand. Her whole life was a lie. She heard footsteps approaching the room. Trev. She got off the bed and left the picture on top of the mattress. She climbed under the bed and laid there on her stomach, her cheek pressed against the cool hardwood floor. She remained very quiet. She wished they weren't being hunted. Then she could go for a walk alone to clear her head. But they were being hunted. So she had to hide indoors.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Trev looked around upstairs, frowning after he had checked each room. He went through and checked them again, this time looking in places where he figured she might be hiding. When he came to the master bedroom again, he saw the picture of the lady left on the bed. He sighed and checked that one extra carefully, eventually finding Anna under the bed. He gave Anna a confused look, then remembered the moment downstairs. He frowned, "You okay?" he asked quietly, looking her in the eye the best he could considering she was under the bed, and her head was turned sideways. He didn't quite get why she had hid from him, and, him being as sensitive as he was, it hurt him a little.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Anna heard him go from room to room, either searching for her or checking out the house. Oh yeah. She was supposed to be doing that. Oops. Oh well. Then he came into the master bedroom. He stopped at the bed and she could see his shoes from where she was hiding. Then he looked under the bed. She blinked at him. Caught. He had found her. She saw the hurt in his eyes when he realized she had been hiding from her. She crawled out from under the bed and stood up, dusting herself off. She sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just....a lot to take in. I find out the people I thought were my parents really aren't my parents at all." She sat on the bed then laid back and stared up at the ceiling.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Trev got up as she did. He sighed, "Yeah..." he said, sitting on the bed next to her. Waiting until she sat up, he gave her a hug. "It'll be alright though Anna... You've got me and Sam and Cas and.." he scrunched his nose up "And even Nick."

Sorry for the shortnessssssssss
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Panic!AtTheFallOut Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:19 am

Nick decided to go look upstairs too, he waited for a moment after Trev had gone up and then silently followed. He looked from room to room avoiding Trev wherever possible, apparently he did that well as Trev didn't seem to realize Nick was even upstairs. When Trev entered the master bedroom and started talking to Anna Nick was in the next room listening to their conversation, he smiled at hearing her discomfort then the smile dropped as he could almost hear the disapproval and disgust in Trev's voice at the mention of his name. Silently he slipped out of the room to explore the rest of the upstairs. He wondered for a moment where the woman had come from and who she was but all thoughts of her were moved to the back of his mind when he found one of the large bedrooms, he knew he'd probably have to share but for the moment he just shut the door and fell down onto the over sized single bed. Sweet he said sighing as he practically melted into the covers, he looked up at the ceiling for a long time wondering what to do next when he realized one of ceiling tiles was loose, I could get up there he thought looking around the room and planning a route in his head for if he needed to hide quickly.
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next