RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Worlds

4 posters

Go down

Two Worlds Empty Two Worlds

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Story

There are two worlds. One with humans, one with immortals. A long time ago a very horrible thing happened, and made it two worlds. Now even though you might love immortals, or humans, you are stuck in the world with your own. There's no way out... or maybe there is...

Rules

If you are going to do "it", say fade to black in your post.

Keep cursing to a limit. There shouldn't be cursing in every post.

Please be nice to others. What's the point of roleplaying if you're being rude?

No fighting!

No more than 10 characters please.

Other site rules apply!

Skelly

Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Immortal or Human(If immortal please say which kind):
Personality:
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:

My Characters

Name: Harry
Nickname: Hazza
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Husband/Wife: None
Immortal or Human(If immortal please say which kind): Immortal; vampire.
Personality: He's the flirt. He was always the "flirt." He flirts with every girl he sees whether she's tall or small, he's there flirting. He's a really nice and sweet guy and knows how to treat a girl well. He's also a huge pervert. He might be inappropriate at times, but that's just him being himself. When he's in love, he treats the girl with respect, romance, and sweetness. How can you deny him?
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Two Worlds Harry+Styles+NRJ+Music+Awards+2013+Red+Carpet+gR8S8mP5My5l

Name: Juliet
Nickname: Julie, Julia
Immortal or Human(If immortal please say which kind): Immortal; witch.
Personality: She's a very sweet and kind person. She's also a very quiet person, and loves to read and write. She doesn't care much for guys, all she really wants to do is do her work, and become a wonderful witch one day. She knows that she can do that one day.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Two Worlds Tumblr_lnfbov0fXI1qdq7ddo1_500_large_large

Name: Louis
Nickname: Boo Bear, Lou
Immortal or Human(If immortal please say which kind): Human
Personality: He's a really funny guy who loves to pull pranks and share jokes. You can't really shut him up. He's too loud! He does have other sides to him that you have to figure out.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Two Worlds Louis+Tomlinson+lou+fab+magazine

Name: Rose
Nickname: Rosie
Personality: She's a very nice and happy-go-lucky kind of person. She's also happy, and smiling, and having a good time. Nothing can bring this girl down! Not even a bad grade on a test would. She loves to dance, and sing, and act, but at times she's insecure about herself, and she feels really sad when she looks at models with their amazing bodies. She knows the models on magazines are fake, but she tries to be like them, so around her body she has scars where she tried to cut herself.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Two Worlds Tumblr_mgolowd4g11qe5lqjo1_500

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds Empty Re: Two Worlds

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:19 am

Name-
Devon Finn Maxwel

Nickname-
Dev, Devvy

Age-

Sixteen

Gender-

Male

Crush-

None

BF/GF-

None

Husband/Wife-

None

Immortal or Human-

Human

Personality-

Devon is a rather shy person, but he also loves to be around the people he loves. He is a sweet and loving boy that wants nothing but good for the people around him. Devon is openly gay and has had a hard time trying to fit in at school. The blonde boy is very outgong and bubblie around his friends and like people that he gets along with, but like said before he is hated by most people that he knows because of his sexuality.

Devon loves animalsd they are his heart, his life, and his world. He hopes to one day save just about as many as he can. Devon own five dogs and many other animals in his own home. Devon also loves to write and takes alot of time to do so. The blonde boy is an avid skate boarder and he loves to play guitar. All around Devon is a lovable and kind person, that wants nothing more the for people to like him.

History-

Other-

Devon as ADD, and Depression.

Looks-

Two Worlds Sexy-29860273103

(( Working on the rest))

Name-
Jake Sean Hunter, Jake was born with the middle make of Lucas, but after the death of his father he changed it to his fathers name.

Nickname-

Jakers, but only to some people. Call him Jake.

Age-

Seventeen

Gender-

Male

Crush-

None

BF/GF-

None

Husband/Wife-

None

Immortal or Human-

Immortal-
Werwolf

Personality-
Jake is one of the nicest people you will most likely ever meet, he would give the shirt off his back to almost any one. He often helps people with money, when they need it. Jake although does have a dark side, he will beat the hell out of anyone that chooses to harm one of his friends and or family. It's best to stay on Jake's good side. Other then that though Jake is extremely sweet, he loves to be around people, and he's always the one that can make you laugh. He is really good with both kids an animals. To the point where he can walk up to a random dog with out them barking. The younger kids in the house call hit magic, but Jake had been around people since the day he was born. Jake loves art and every form of art. Dance, music, painting, drawing it all. Jake is the kind of person that it's hard not to fall in love with. He’ll flirt with just about anyone, not meaning that he would date them. He's just a flirt he finds it fun.

History-
Jake had a pretty good life as a child, his family was rather rich, but they never acted like it, other than their hues was rather large. Jake's mother and father took in homeless animals and children when Jake was young, and he plans to follow in their footsteps.

Jake's mother, father, and twelve brothers and sisters were killed in a plan crash when he was eleven. They were on their way to see some family friends in Montana when it crashed. Jake and his sister Holly hadn't wanted to go, so they stayed with a family friend. Jake's best friend Sheaba and her two younger siblings also stayed, her family had left on the same flight. On July 9th 2006, Jake picked up the phone. The young boy dropped to his knees when her heard when had happened, there had been no survivors, all of the 300 or so people had been killed.

Jake had never really slept well in his life, but after this it was merely impossible. Jake would jump awake seeing flashes of their bloody screaming faces. It has gotten some what better with age. But the odd thing is, that Jake sleeps better when certain people are with him. Sheaba is one of these people, even as babies when they were placed in the same crib the two would sleep better. It's still like that, but the two have found other people that it seems to help with too. They have no clue why.

In the faith grade, Jake met a boy by the name of Drake Valdor, the two have hated each other since they set foot into the same classroom. Jake and Drake often get into fights. Over some of the stupidest things, but Drake crossed the line when he started to try to steal Sheaba away from Jake when they were dating. Jake kicked the shit out of the guy, and in return he gave Jake the odd scare that lies over his left eye, and a bullet to the chest. Jake died five times that day. But some how pulled through. Life means a lot to Jake because he came so very close to having it slip away.

At the time Jake lives in the seven story home his parents owned. Jake lives with seem of his close friends, Sheaba, Dakota, Zyammbee, Exammi, Emo, Ka$h, and Hunter. Along with their siblings. Jake is like a father to Sheaba's younger sister Sofy, she was only a year old when the plane crash happened, and the two young kids had to raise her and the other two kids on their own.

Looks-
Physical Appearance::

Tattoo's-
Jake has many tatto's large and small, a wolf on his back, a tiger on his right sholder, The names of his siblings run down his back to the wolfs head. His mother and fathers name on his chest, and the name Sheaba on his left arm. A pitbull is on his left shoulder.

BirthMarks-
None

Hair Color and Style-

Jake has black memo cut hair that goes to just past his chin. People say that Jake is some what in love with his hair, he never lets it fall out of place. He'll often get mad if some one plays with his hair. He also tends to get quite tired when someone does play with his hair, he has no clue why.

Eye Color-

Jake had midnight blue eyes that change color with his mood. Being an almost black when he is mad, sad, or lying. And an almost white when he's happy, in love, or telling the truth. The rest of the time is eyes are just the midnight blue color, and is a rather pretty shade.

Ht. & Wt.-

6' 151lbs

Identifying Marks-

Jake has snake bites. He body is laced with scares from many things, but now that you notice right off the bat is one over his left eyes, his hair covers it most of the time, but you can still se it. the scare is long and tinted an odd shade of blue.

Looks-
Two Worlds ALEXEVANS

Name-

Raven Beams

Nickname-

None

Age-
Eighteen

Gender-
Female

Crush-
None

BF/GF-
None

Husband/Wife-

None

Immortal or Human(If immortal please say which kind)-

Immoertal-
Shapeshifter

Personality-
(Latter)

History(Optional):
Other(Optional)

Looks-
Two Worlds Tumblr_maf0l658G51qmqy5mo1_500

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Thank you! You're accepted. :)
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Name: Ross Lynch
Nickname: Just Ross
Crush: None, but give me a minute and I'll find one.
BF/GF: Single ladies ^_^
Husband/Wife: ^^
Immortal or Human(If immortal please say which kind): Immortal: Shapeshifter
Personality: Ross is a sweet guy. He's open to making new friends and meeting new people. He's very outgoing and funny. His caring side is always there. Although he is sweet, he is a hopeless romantic. He believes in finding his soulmate and he flirts with every girl he sees, hoping she's the one. But once he settles down with a girl he stops flirting with other girls and sees how the relationship goes. If it fails then he's back to flirting again. He is a sensitive guy so don't try to upset him. He is protective over those he cares about and when you mess with them then he'll put you through hell, pull you out, and put you through it again. He'll stop at nothing to protect those he loves.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Two Worlds Tumblr_mhmugdj7Th1rwbe2qo1_r1_250

Name: Taylor Kirar
Nickname: Jay Tay, Jaylor, Tay, Jay
Crush: None yet.
BF/GF: Single ^__^
Husband/Wife: ^^
Immortal or Human(If immortal please say which kind): Human. There are immortals???
Personality: Jay is a sweet girl. She is always trying to make new friends with everyone she meets. She is funny and playful and often a little immature for her age. She's a very outgoing and happy person. She is a creative person. She likes to flirt and she will when she finds a cute guy. She loves the beach, especially the summer and she can usually be found there. She has yet to have found a long relationship but she is hoping to find one soon. She doesn't rush into relationships but tries to become friends first.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks: The girl in this pic
Two Worlds Tumblr_mhe99bi2Fz1r4q7zxo1_500
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Accepted Supa
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Name: Tristan Odell
Nickname: Tris, Trissy, T
Crush: Jake
Immortal or Human(If immortal please say which kind): Immortal, Mermaid
Personality: Always has a smile on her face, but deep inside is sad all the time, makes friends easily, not very open to a lot of people
History(Optional): When Tristan was 11, she had her first love. When he broke her heart, she swore to never love again. But soon after, she met Jake and fell in love. Her parents died of cancer when she was thirteen, and she has a weak heart.
Other(Optional): Wears mother's wedding ring on left hand, father's wedding ring on right, has ADHD
Looks: Two Worlds Beautiful-cut-emo-girl-Favim.com-302784_large
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Accepted
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 am

This is my other character:
Name: Amy Odell
Nickname: Ams, Odell, Boo
Crush: One minute, I'll find one.
Personality: Quiet, shy, loves to read and write. Is aiming to be an author when she grows up. She knows about her twin sister, Tristan, being a mermaid and knows she doesn't have any magical powers, so she doesn't feel special. Since she doesn't feel special, she does self-harm to herself and thinks of herself as an "emo girl".
History(Optional): When Amy was 13 along with Tristan, her parents died of cancer. Amy blames herself for this, because Amy is the younger of the twins and came out of their mother last. She was the hardest baby to deal with, and her mother was quite sick after she had Amy. Amy knows this, so she cuts herself.
Other(Optional): She wears her mother's pearl necklace
Looks: Two Worlds Tumblr_luklrsQmFn1r629poo1_500
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 am

Amy's crush is Devon by the way
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:13 am

Shoot I didn't read his profile before!! K Amy doesn't have a crush nvm
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:15 am

Amy has a crush on Ross -_- sorry it took so long!!!
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:34 am

Tristan when she's a mermaid (pretend the girl in the pic has dark hair)-
Two Worlds 6957653846_af458978a7_z
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:06 pm

Okay xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:40 pm

When can we start?
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:49 pm

You can start whenever you want.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:00 pm

okk:)
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:09 pm

I'm not sure how to start anyways...
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:51 pm

~Tristan's POV~
I walk down the street, holding a light blue beach towel in one hand and a neon green bikini in the other. I'm on my way to the beach, and I can smell the fresh sea air from here. Soon, my flip flops fill up with sand, getting my toes all grimy but I couldn't care less. One way or another, I'm going to get into that water; and that means clean feet.

I walk quickly to my changing spot, behind a tall rock away from others, and slip on my bikini, leaving my clothes on the top of the rock. I throw my flip flops up there too; they aren't going to be much of a help once I step foot in that clear blue ocean water. I drape my towel over the top of a short palm tree, about the size of me, and jump into the water.

I sigh, sinking into the cool blue depths of the ocean. Soon, I feel my legs molding together like glue and finally I have my shiny orange tail. I lean back and float, enjoying the peace and quiet. That's when the boat comes cutting through the water, headed straight towards me.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum