RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding The Public Rps I'm part of

3 posters

Go down

Regarding The Public Rps I'm part of Empty Regarding The Public Rps I'm part of

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:10 am

I haven't been keeping up with any of the public rps I'm part of and I think I'm way too behind to actually get back into them. I will try and reply to Private rps as soon as possible :) feel free to ask me anytime to join an rp, wether it be public or private and I'll see what I can do to make some rping happen for myself around here. I'll try and be on more often, but I'm busy with other sites and actually happen to be spending as much time with my brother as I can before he leaves again for military school. Sorry to everyone who I had joined an rp with, you have my deepest apologies for the long time I've taken without posting.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Regarding The Public Rps I'm part of Empty Re: Regarding The Public Rps I'm part of

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:11 am

its alright! :D we sitll have our private one :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Regarding The Public Rps I'm part of Empty Re: Regarding The Public Rps I'm part of

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Not everyone has so much time to rp because of school and other issues, but we totally understand if you can't reply to a rp.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum