RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH!

4 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH!

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 Candice_accola___gif_2_by_love_me_like_crazy-d3h2g9y

Alice spoke "City, less obvious to the hunters. Just on the edge of the city near the woods. Cant miss it, its like a greenish house." she picked her head back up and spoke to the back of his head "Whats your name? I dont want to be calling you 'you' or 'guy'." she was that polite, looking around she seen a small bunny run past. "I'll let you know when we're there"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Dillion
"My name is Dillion. (pronounced Dylan)" He said and headed off into a sprint the way she had said. "I live in the woods, and the longest I've been in the city is about five minutes...it was very loud there. I don't really like it." I said quietly looking around then sprinting again. He wondered about her, why would she live there? It's not safe...honestly he thought humans were stupid, but he had not met one in person only seen them.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 Tumblr_mdu1915UU51rgttlpo1_500

Alice smiled "Thats a Nice name, Dillion. It fits you well." Alice held onto him tightly, careful not to fall off his back even though she had only have one arm since the other was healing still "Well you're trusted in these woods, how lucky you are Mr. Dillion." the city was loud, always was "Yeah, the city seems to never stop huming to you when you enter the main part of it." he was interesting, and she liked that. Also he had saved her from a pack of Vampire Hunters. Alice would have been screwed if it hadnt been for him to save her "Thanks again, for saving me. I apreciate it.".
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Your such a good role player tongue

Dillion
"Yeah, I guess so." He ran into the backyard of the greenhouse "These woods are my home, I'm usually out seeing is anything needs help and tonight you were that person. I haven't see many people in the woods til now. My parents were taken by humans when I was 14, I've lived here since. Just waiting to see if they would ever come back." He nodded "Your welcome Alice. I'd like to see you again...I have't been with a vampire in a while. If your looking for me just follow the river to the waterfall."

His House::
Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 Waterfalls-house-forest-m
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:50 pm

*Dies* epic house XD

and thankies :D

Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 Tumblr_lw63oadY601qbm4md

As Dillion approached the yard of a house, Alice looked up and her eyes widen "Woah..." she was brought back into the world when Dillion had mentioned about his parents "Oh.. Im so sorry.. Having to live by yourself? Must have been hard for you." she did feel insanely bad, normally people would deal with their parents dieing or leaving them but being taken went too far. He was lonely for many years... "I'll be sure to come visit as often as I can." Wow.. he would want to see me again? I feel so loved! she mentally laughed. Alice slid off his back and stood, looking at her arm that was almost healed "Speaking of being with a vampire, I havent seen one in years. Its like the Vampire population is slowly dissapearing.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:16 pm

I kno right! lol

Dillion
"It was, but you know i've learned to get over not having anyone to be with or talk to. I probably sound mental right now, but I promise you I'm not." He nodded "They are killing us off..." He turned facing the woods and showed his fangs, his eyes turning blood red. "Go, into the house. Now!" He ran you up to the backdoor then ran into the woods.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 Tumblr_lvnoirU7ON1qmekj2o1_500

Alice giggled slightly "Dont worry, I would never think of that about you." she agreed as he mentioned about the Vamps being killed off. The Vampire Hunters would burn the Vampires body, kill them with rivane or snap their neck. Or worse.. Starve them. Looking at Dillion she noticed his eyes turn to red, and his fangs grow. Alice got startled by his yelling and she nodded as she approached the door. Reaching for the handel she glanced over her shoulder and didnt see Dillion. He was gone.. she hurried into the house and closed the door, running upstairs she had to hide, just in case cause she smelt hunters... or maybe wolves around. Everyone knew what would happen if Alice was bitten by a wolf.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Dillion
He ran and jumped into a tree. Humans ran by to the house. He sighed and jumped down. He grabbed one by his shirt and held him up to a tree. He stared deep into his eyes then dropped him to the ground. He followed the other two men and dragged them into the woods. They screamed like he was killing them but he only did the same to them as he did the first man. He turned normal again and walked towards the house then was shot. Three times. He fell to the ground and crawled to the nearest tree. He whistled with the strength he had left and passed out. Wolves, shot out of no where and attacked the hunters.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 Tumblr_mcj5sqfY4M1rjjxwwo1_500

As alice hid, she heard the shots, causing her to flinch. She got out of hiding and went to the window and seen Dillion shot, also wolves that came to help!? What?! Since when? Alice darted downstairs and out the door, running to Dillion and picking him up the best she could. Helping inside. She heard snarls and growls behind her but ignored them "Dillion, are you alright!?" Alice closed the door behind her and layed him on the couch. Soonly he would heal...

Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 N6vyb5

Kevin shot out from the bushes once called, he snarled at the hunters, warning them before one shot at him but missed, he growled and tackled the hunter, killing him and going after the other hunters with the other wolves. HE didnt like it when his friends were hurt and going after the soon-to-be last of Vampires, he would keep them safe like everyone else.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Dillion
he managed to mumble "Ye..sss..." He kept his eyes closed tight. The pain flowed through his body. "Ar..are you...oh...kay?" He stroked her hair, then held his hands in tight fists. He hadn't felt pain like this before. It was hard to keep from yelling in pain.

Kimber and Amber
Attack the hunters. They growled and used all their strength. They ran to the house and turned human and walked in un-invited. "Dillion?" they said quietly then turned to Alice with a strange look. They had only known of one vampire which was Dillion. They sat away from both of them. "Will he be okay?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:00 am

Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 Tumblr_mdn44o74PY1rx9t0zo1_500

"Yes, I am fine, Dillion." she took her hand and cupped his cheek. She glanced over at the wolves that came in, they were human now. Alice nodded her head "Yes, Dillion will be fine, I just need to get these bullets out." And thats what she started to do, she started pulling them out, 3 of them, she had gotten 2 out already "Im really sorry if this hurts, Dillion, it'll be all done soon, Just one more." Alice finally got the last one out and watched as his wounds healed up. Faster then her own. These bullets werent filled with rivane. DIdnt look like it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:20 am

Sorry its short, I wrote it longer then it reloaded the page and all went away.

[b]Dillion[b]
He bit into one of your pillows and when you were done there were many large bite marks in it. "I'm sorry...and thank you Alice." He sat up then stood up and motioned for Amber and Kimber to leave.
[b]Amber[b]
"Too bad my mom said to take you home."
[b]Dillion[b]
Took your hands in mine "Would you like to come Alice? It'd make me feel a lot better if you were with us."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:24 am

its ok :)

and dont tell me your gonna do the 'you' and 'your' ting..it makes me feel weird.. XD

and they were in his house..remeber? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:27 am

What you and your thing?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:29 am

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Sorry its short, I wrote it longer then it reloaded the page and all went away.

[b]Dillion[b]
He bit into one of your pillows and when you were done there were many large bite marks in it. "I'm sorry...and thank you Alice." He sat up then stood up and motioned for Amber and Kimber to leave.
[b]Amber[b]
"Too bad my mom said to take you home."
[b]Dillion[b]
Took your hands in mine "Would you like to come Alice? It'd make me feel a lot better if you were with us."

the large words
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:32 am

I don't get it..what about the big words (Sorry I've been a little slow lately)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:33 am

Im just asking not to rp like
Person: he laughs at you as yo fall

its weird to me.. Xd
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:37 am

I still don't fully understand what your sayin but I'll try to stop
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:41 am

*facepalm* im saying post something like

Person: he took her hands into his own

and not like

Person: he took your hands into his own (This is a no no XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:43 am

OOOOHHHH Embarassed I feel stupid now and okay I won't
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 am

XD dont worry, we all have our stupid moments :3 unlike me who has them ALL the time XDDD

oh and they were in Dillions house.. not Alices XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:01 am

Haha, okay tongue Got it

Dillion
"Will you stay with me...please." He held her hands
Mrs.Woods
Walks out not paying attention to anyone "Dillion, I've told you over and over you are moving in with us. Your parents are not here and I know your old enough but you still need to come." She rolls a couple suitcases full of his stuff then stops and looks at Alice.
Dillion
"I can't and won't move..." He looks at Alice then back at her.
Mrs.Woods
"She better not be pregnant is all I'm saying..." She hands the stuff to Amber and Kimber
Dillion
Shakes his head and stands up "She not pregnant and I'm not leaving."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:08 am

Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 Tumblr_m4uxajqlLk1rur2fwo1_500

Alice nodded, looking in his eyes. a female voice distracted her and she looked over. Hearing the pregnant comment made her roll her eyes "please, just because im a blonde doesnt mean im a whore." letting out a sigh she looked back at Dillion, sititng on the couch. But she rose to her feet and stood behid Dillion "if he wants to stay, let him. 2 heads are better then one" she poked her head from behind him and looked at the girls "2 vampires = kickass.' it was kinda true in a way with the power of speed and all/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:21 am

Mrs.Woods
"I never said you were a whore, for any reason." She said raising her eye brow, "you have not been with this family but five minutes and do not know anything, but maybe his parents are not with us." She glares at Alice
Dillion
"Stop. Both of you." He took took her (Alice's) hand and grab his suitcases then went to his room.

This is Mrs.Woods:: (Mother of Kimber and Amber)
Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 Solange+-+Favors+Lyrics
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:30 am

shes pretty

Me and the Epic Angel ONLEH! - Page 2 Tumblr_lfciftVXgD1qbjrw4o1_500

Alice kept her lips locked and looked away from the woman and up at Dillion before he took her hand and brang her upstairs "Sorry.. its just that you're old enough and now you have a partner to help you with hunters and such." she squeased his hand slightly, her blonde curls bouncing as she walked. "Your parents should be alive still. Of course if they are rare vampires. Like the old old ones." once they walked into his room, she wallked over to his bed and sat down
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next