RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few" - Page 10 Empty Re: West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Fern grinned and nuzzled her
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few" - Page 10 Empty Re: West River Wolves~ "We are few, but a strong few"

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Rose
I smiled and giggled.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Fern looked up at the sky. It was late afternoon."Soooo"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Rose
I looked up at the sky with him. "So..." I trailed off.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Fern chuckled and tackled Rose playfully. He wagged his tail slowly, as if saying, 'catch me if you can!' them promptly took off in the other direction, heading towards the woods with a smirk.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Luna
Made her way through the woods to the other territory. She could smell the strong scent of a male boarding the territory and step across into the territory.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Rose
I tried tackling Fern back, but quick enough he disappeared. I stood up, and ran after him, giggling, and my fur was now a little dirty.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 pm

I guess Ill play the Alpha' s daughter xP

Rae walked around, unaware Luna was in their territory. She crept in the meadow and snuck up behindone of the wolves laying down. "Hello, Rae" the wolf said, lazily opening one eye and lookingat Rae early. She giggled and took off in the other direction, toward the woods. She laid under a tree happily (She's alittle under 11 moons/months)

Fern turned quickly and hid behind a bush silently watching Rose run by. He chuckled and ran out from behind the large bush, saying after her. He tilted his head when he didn't see herher and realized to late the trick. He yelped in surpriseas Rose jumped out at him (or whatever you want her to do xP) but laughed and licked her happily
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:25 pm

River
She looked at her mate and yawned standing up. She flicked her ears listening to the sound of leaves crunching. Someone was in the territory. She growled slightly and nudged her mate.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Rose
When I saw him, I laughed, jumped on topped of him and kept on laughing.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Fern chuckledchuckled and pawed Roseplayfully.

Rae walked to her parents den at their call,"yeah, ma?" she asked, smiling.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Rose
I laughed and I pawed him back.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:07 pm

do you like my signature? xD

Fern laughed and got up. He nuzzled Rose happily.

WB
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Yes, I love it xD

Rose
I laughed, but quickly stopped. I watched Fern get up.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Feb looked at Rose, "you okay?" he asked, hoping he hadn't hurt her or anything. He'd feel REALLY bad if thatthat was the case
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Rose
I nodded. "I'm fine really," I say, hitting Fern lightly and laughing.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Fern smiledsmiled, "okay"

I'm probably not going to teply until ican think of something to make a longer post.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Okay

Rose
I smiled. "What do you want to do now?" I asked.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Fern shrugged and padded off down a trail. He had no idea where he went, but he kept going, once looking over his shoulder to say, "We should explore" with a light laugh. He ran into a tree. Getting up and shaking his head slightly, he chuckled and continued running, now next to Rose. The path stopped at a small pond that a waterfall gracefully arched in to. He sat down, panting slightly, and looked at the cool water before bending his head to take a drink. "Wow, that's cold!" he said happily. It was a hot afternoon, and even though it was starting to cool down, the water still tasted wonderful. he looked at Rose with a smile, water dripping from the black and white fur on his muzzle.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Rose
I followed Fern down towards the trail. The journey was pretty nice with the birds chirping and the trees blowing around with the wind. We then got to a small pond and a waterfall was there. It was one of the most amazing things I saw in my life. I took some time to look at the waterfall and watch the water go down. It was very nice. It would be fun to swim in that. I headed over to the waterfall and like Fern did I took a sip of the water. It was freezing, but it was still really delicious since I was pretty thirsty myself. I took another sip and I looked at my reflection in the water. I could see what I looked like, and I thought it was really cool to see that.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Fern smiled at Rose, then looked back down at his own reflection. His head suddenly snapped down into the water, and when he lifted it, there was a fish in his jaws. He set it in front of Rose, then looked back down. He lowered his head into the water quickly, once again coming out with a decent sized fish clenched between his teeth. He looked at Rose for a short minute, then began eating his fish. When he finished, he threw the bones in a nearby bush and then rinsed the blood off his muzzle in the clear water, watching as it flowed down the narrow stream leading away from the waterfall and pond.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10