RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or Be Killed.

+4
Wolves-Rule1
Regit192
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 18 Empty Re: Kill or Be Killed.

Post  Kat Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:50 am

Alyssa
I smiled at him, trying to keep a straight face. But I couldn't. I started laughing and when I stopped I shrugged. "I thought I had a roommate? What if she... Ya know? Walks in?" I blushed, I felt like it was obvious I was trying to get out if it. I was scared. I was a virgin. I looked up at him and kissed him again before he could answer. When I pulled away I sat down on the bed and looked up at him. "It's not that I don't want to but I...." I trailed off and looked around the room. At the walls, at the ceiling, at anything but him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:19 am

Maverick shook his head "its alright if you dont want to. I understand. Its ok if you're scared and all." he sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her, kissing her temple lightly "Most of us are scared to even do so. Dont worry, I wont force you and you dont have to force yourself, alright? dont think because you said no that im unhappy and you force yourself to do it. No. Do it when you are ready."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:23 am

Alyssa
I looked up and him and half-smiled. "Thanks." I kissed him again before pulling on my shirt and glancing at him. "You knoowwww.... You could just leave your shirt off. I'm okay wih that." I smiled at him and ahrugged. "Jut an idea." I went into the bathroom and put some toothpaste on the toothbrush before putting it in my mouth. I was much happier knowing that my breath didnt smell like that of a dragon.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:31 am

Maverick kissed her back as soon as she pulled away. He chuckled "I can stay like this all day." he layed back on the bed and put his hands on the back of his head, looking at the celing "Dont worry about your roommate if we ever did do it here. Unless you would like another spot?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:49 am

Alyssa
I shrugged and laid down beside him, resting my head on his chest. "Don't we have classes we have o go to it something like that?" I looked up at him, my blue eyes wide like a child's. they had always been like tht and it drove me nuts.

Grrr I hate my brain.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:07 am

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 18 Tumblr_me03inyCpl1rla9ieo1_500

MAverick nodded "yes but remeber, you and I are up pretty early, class doesnt start yet for another hour or so." he ywaned slightly and sat back up, pulling his girlfriend onto his lap. He kissed her cheek lightly "What should we do in the meantime? Go and have breakfast? Or just laze around?" he chuckled and hugged her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:20 am

Alyssa
He suggested breakfast and I looked up at him, kind of sadly. "You don't know a lot about me... Maybe we should start with this. I was in one of those places where they lock up psychos for about six months at one point, three at another, and two weeks before I came here." I sighed and looked at my feet. The pink nail polish from before I came here was still on my toes, just slightly chipped. I half smiled at them and then frowned, looking back at him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:28 am

Maverick looked in ehr eyes and shook his head "Dont think that I think that you're a physo. Cause you arent. I want you safe and alive. I want you to live untill you are old enough not to be an Acari(its a rank for the girl)." he hugged her tightly "Physo or not, Alyssa." he pulled away and kissed her softly, then pulling her back into the hug.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:46 am

Alyssa
I looked up at him and smiled, then after a minute I spun back to reality. The frown returned to my face and I sat up. I pushed down my skirt just far enough to catch my hip bone. Showing my hip bones revealed all the long, thin, straight scars from last year. "This happened after I got pissed at myself. After I was put in the 'hospital' for trying to starve my self." The nurses had called it a hospital. I called it a prison. "I was anorexic for a long time... Bulimic for a week or two. That was the three month. The cuts were the two weeks. And the six month is a long story...."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:59 am

Maverick listened and nodded. when she mentioned the scars, he looked at them and he leaned down, pressing his lips on the scars, looking at them dissapear. He didnt do anywhere near spots she didnt want him near. He only healed up the scars and looking like they were never there "Dont do that to yourself here. Please, for me alyssa"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:24 am

Alyssa
I shook my head. "I won't. I swear. I haven't done it in almost a year. But they saw the scars.... Well, what used to be scars."

Sorry serious wb on my way to school
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 am

Maverick rose back to his feet and cupped her face "Well here, you dont have to worry about anything like that. Put it all behind you. Because that will stop you from fighting and getting killed. Move foward, not back. Back is the worse you can do, Alyssa." he hugged her again, not wanting to let her go.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:21 am

Alyssa
I smiled and hugged him, nodding. I started giggling after a few minutes "You're really good at this advice thing." I looked up and kissed him passionately. "What time is it? How long till class starts?" I pulled away from him slightly, still keeping my fingers weaved tightly with his. The spaces between my fingers fit his perfectly and I adored the thought of us having a future. That was, if we weren't both trapped her for the rest of our lives, which may not be too long.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:22 am

ill reply in a few minutes I need to swich my comps XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:39 am

Maverick smiled and kissed her back before she had pulled away "Class doesnt start till another hour." he chuckled and held onto her hand. He pulled up their hands and kissed the top lightly. "Im glad you think my advice is good. You need it." he pulled her back into a kiss, after a few seconds he pulled away and cupped her cheek lightly. He loved how she was, she was kind, she was sencitive. He liked that. But he also wanted her to be strong to win the matches against other girls. He didnt want her to go.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:06 am

Alyssa
I stared around the room in complete and udder wonder. "You know something? I don't know a damn thing a put this place. How long am I here for? When do my classes start? When do I begin the actual matches...?" I kind of muttered the last part, I was afraid of the answer. Another question sprung to mind. It flashed over and over an over. What if I die?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:15 am

Maverick thought "Well, after a few years, you will be old enough not to be an Acari anymore and you can be with me, and then I would take you off this island and start a new life." other questions came and he answered "Classes at 9. End at 3. The matches dont go on for another few weeks. more like a month and a half. We need to train you an get better for you"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:53 am

Full Name
Nickname
Fallen In love with a vampire?
Power
Skill
Looks
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:24 am

doxie, copy and paste the form you want. I dont know what you're trying to be.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Alyssa
I nodded and closed my eyes, resting my head on top of his chest. After a long while I sighed. "Are these classes just for fighting? Or do I get to go back to a semi-normal high school life?" I opened my jewel-blue eyes and stared up into his eyes.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:06 pm

MAverick looked down at her "YOu have classes like picking locks, fighting in gym, and just one class that is normal and thats math. Your private training is fighting or something you are weak in"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Alyssa
I nodded and wrapped my right arm across his chest and closed my eyes again, breathing in heavily. It was hard to imagine that in just a little over a month, I could die. And when I did, there was a fifty/fifty chance that my body would be thrown in a dumpster and forgotten about by the whole world, except for him. I could feel it in my bones, he would suffer if I died. I opened my eyes again after a few minutes and looked up at him, my eyes welling up with tears.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Maverick took his hands and placed them on her cheeks "Dont cry.. Im sure you will live for as long as I can help you. Okay? Ill make you strong and everything.. stronger then everyone." he wanted her safe and he hugged her "I know thoes thoughts.. I will try my best to keep you, even if it means keeping you out of the matches forever"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Alyssa
I nodded and lowered my voice to a whisper and looked in his eyes, being more serious than ever before. "Why don't we just..... Leave?" I said leave in barely a breath. It was a legit thought. "Please.... We could go at night, when no one is awake, just you and me... We could go out the same way we came in... We could be safe and just live our lives and go back to our miserable families... And..." I stopped. "Never mind. I'm crazy. I'm sorry."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Maverick shook his head "We cant sneek out.. if we did we would both be killed. You cannot escape this place.. thats asking for your death" he kissed her softly and pulled away "We are not doing that. You will last here. Trust me. If I have to I would hide you. Thats the best I could do for you." he hugged her and rested his head on her shoulder "Dont do anything stupid.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next