RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream (first RP idea in a while)

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dream (first RP idea in a while) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream (first RP idea in a while)

Post  ginger20037 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:55 am

Sorry

"Wasn't trying to." Methodius snorted. Her question got him thinking of what the voice had said. "You are no prey of mine." He realized it only as he said it. "I have no reason, nor want, to kill you. The answer isn't here." He had started to pace, not realizing just how much he'd said, while in deep thought. 'If the answer isn't here then where?' His thoughts were running rampant and he'd forgotten about the woman completely. That is until he'd heard the faint howl of one of the brothers indicating he'd made a kill.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Dream (first RP idea in a while) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream (first RP idea in a while)

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:02 am

Ruby put her arm back down. No longer ready to pull out her gun/scythe weapon. She had wondered why he said 'The answer isn't here'. What did he mean? "What do you mean that 'the answer isn't here'? Are you in search of something that you must know?" she took one step closer but that was about it. Not untill she could trust the wolf.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:03 am

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:06 am

...you wanted me to rp with you wolves?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 am

??
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:11 am

well, you went '...' so i thought you wanted a rp buddy here XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:12 am

Oh then yes yes I do.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:13 am

Lol ok, well should I bring zero along?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:17 am

If you want lol. I have Ivan and Oakley up right now.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:17 am

ok gimmie a min
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:20 am

Zero came strolling around and he sat by his little buddies. Not there to take the food of course "Have you guys heard of the girl in the red cloak?" he had just recently found out about this, surely the others havent heard about it. Zeros ears pinned streight up and listening out for anything. "Heard shes dangerous to wolves." he might have sounded like an idiot, but hey, hes warning. Wouldnt you do the same thing?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:34 am

Ginger?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:39 am

"It's not your place to know." Methodius snarled when he heard her question, it was obvious he didn't trust her. He was furious with himself that he'd said so much. "I must be going, breakfast is served." He said coyly and took off into the woods in the brothers direction. If the woman followed she did, if not she didn't, he didn't care. With his stomach leading the way he made it to the boys and the carcass of the deer. "Hello Ivan, hello Oakley, hello Zero." He greeted them before looking at the brothers haul. "You sure that'll be enough for the pack?" He joked with the two before grabbing hold of a leg and tearing it off.

Sorry, slow typist

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:43 am

Ruby shrugged and walked to her home, walking into the house and closing the door behind her. Lifting her hands, she slid her hood off. Her hair that went from a slight red up to black (look in the vid and see) she made something eat (done with ruby for now)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:47 am

Ivan&Oakley

Ivan looked over at the other male that had just walked up. Ivan took a large bite of the deer before him a listened to the male ramble on. Swallowing Ivan cocked his head to the right is violet eyes confused. “ No I haven’t heard about her.” The black male licked blood from his jaws and spoke again. “ What do you me she’s dangerous to wolves?” The male asked before taking another quick bite.

Oakley ate small amount of the deer before he laid down and licked the blood from his paws. His listened to his brother speak to the other male, but only heard bits and pieces as he cleaned himself. Oakley was not a very out going person, wolf whatever. He didn’t talk much, or listen for the fact, but he was smart as a whip and help the pack out when they needed it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:51 am

Zero spoke "People have been talking about her and I havent seen her. They said she was young but very strong. Also she might be the reason that the one pack was killed violently. But we dont know for sure. Shes a threat that way." He glanced at Methodius "Hello, as you can see, we were talking about the Red Hooded girl. Have you bumped into her? or at least seen her like many other people had?" she had seemed popular and people never knew her name. It never went around like a roumor
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:04 am

gtg bbt I tired >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:06 am

Methodius looked up at Zero after tearing a chunk of flesh from the leg. "I've done more then just see her or hear of her, I spoke to her just this morning." He answered and went back to eating like it hadn't been a big deal. He'd purposely left out knowing where she lived, it was information they didn't need. He'd assumed, because of the cloak, that the young woman he'd talked to earlier had been the same one that Zero was talking about. "Don't go after her and she'll leave you alone." He said between chewing flesh and bone marrow.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:07 am

Name: Dayna Rainbow
Sex: Female
Looks: Dayna has slightly wavy hair, which is ginger and she has it up most of the time in a neat pony tail, but if she's in a rush then she leaves it down. She has soft hazel coloured eyes, thin, pale lips and a small nose, with a few freckles across it. Is about 5'6
Spoiler:
Family: She doesn't know her family.
Where you live: Travel trailer
Bio: Dayna has not had the best life, she was born to be the daughter of a cruel man, she had a brother, Darren, who was her unidentical twin, both Dayna, Darren and their mother were beaten by John - Dayna's father - the three of them saw him as a monster. They hardly ate, and Dayna had seen her mother sexually abused by John several times. After he had finished with her for the night, he had turned to Dayna and told her that it was her turn tomorrow. Dayna had panicked, for she did not want to go through what she had seen John do to her mother. She had managed to make her handcuffs loose enough to free herself, her mother told her not to worry about her, and Darren also told her not to worry about him. After Dayna had said her goodbyes, she made a run for it and never looked back. Later on in the year, after living on the streets for a few months, a bunch of boys had started to come near her, they had pushed her onto the ground and started to kick her, when Tim saw what was happening and helped her. He invited her to stay with him, and she immediately said yes. Tim taught her basic things, like math, english and a bit of science, he also taught her how to play guitar, and she picked it up quite fast, Tim had told her that she 'has the voice of an angel'. When she was about sixteen and a half, most of the wounds that John had made on her had gone, apart from the one on her neck. She just says its a birthmark, and most people believe her. Tim and his dad had to back to Australia, and since Dayna didn't have any money, or a job, Tim told her to sell the house and find a place where she could get a job and a home. She took his words into consideration. She sold the house and then started to roam the streets again, where she found an abandoned puppy, she felt sorry for her, and took her in even though she had no place to go. There was only two things Dayna had kept from the old house, Tim's guitar, and a few clothes - kept in a rucksack. After another year, she found a place, just a small town, surrounded by the woods, and there was a town square, single wides, travel trailers and a community garden. Dayna got herself a trailer, and decided tahpphat she was going to live here.
Extra: She has a pet dog, Rascal, and is allergic to cats and plays guitar.
Rascal:

I'll probably add more later if thats okay :)

Last edited by Scamp-A-Doodle on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:29 am

AWWW I wovels the puppy! XD

Zeros eyes widen as he looked at Methodius, "You spoke to her? People said she never talked and only said 'please' or 'thank you' Not anymore then 2 words.". Zero couldnt believe it untill Methodius said to not bother her and she would leave us alone. "Huh, guess that one pack didnt leave her alone and murdered each and everyone. If we run into her, we walk away, right?" he already knew not to mess with the woman. If the woman was a woman and not a child. "What did she say to you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Yes, bio (short for biography) is the same as their history. and yea, it's fine

"Exactly." Methodius answered and made a note to tell the rest of the pack. He looked up and licked the blood from his lips. "You ask a lot of questions." He hadn't been expecting him to ask, though if the roles were switched he'd do the same. "Basically she asked if I was there to kill her and told me she wasn't afraid of us." He finally answered before licking his paws clean, the single deer leg had been enough for him.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Zero layed down "Well of course she isnt afraid of us! She killed a pack, no? Its pretty obvious and her cape thats red as blood. Not even a red thats close to black, more like smeared blood on skin. Dont ask how I know. I evesdrop on too many people" he chuckled "Im sure she was armed while you were there, am I correct?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 pm

"I agree, you eavesdrop on too many, and I had better not be one of them." Methodius warned though he usually told the pack everything anyways. The only secret he kept from them was the voice, he didn't need his pack thinking he was crazy. "Can't tell you." He shrugged, he hadn't actually noticed any weapons on her, he'd been too distracted with the voice and his own ramblings.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Zero shook his head "no, I would never do that to you of course. I only do it to the people that are human 'villagers' is what I call them" he shrugged "We are warned about this Red Riding Hood. RRH." he thought about it "Basiclly we are friendlies to her? As in allies?" He tilted his head, looking at his leader curiously.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm just gonna drop out of this..
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next