RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Me and Wolf-Girl only!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Me and Wolf-Girl only! - Page 2 Empty Re: For Me and Wolf-Girl only!

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Kodi and Shyann

As Kodi was walking calmly down the dirt road. He was staring at his feet. This road seemed to go on forever... The only thing running through his head, was what his mother had told him... He placed his first two fingers on the bruise that was dark beneath his right eye. Repeating what his mother said in the back of his mind. 'There will be others there...' she whispered. 'some may even be like you...' the voice seemed to fade... Kodi expression turned dull. A high pitched scream annoyed his highly trained ears. He growled, looking up, he stopped dead in his tracks. What the hell is that?! He thought. He waisted no time going into the shift. Sure it hurt like hell, but he needed to save the girl...
--
As she watched the action from inside the safe walls of this gate, there was a figure that ran almost right into her. She growled, and the hackles on the back of her neck, and he back rose. How was she supposed to know that he was like her... She took a step back, and her ears pinned flat against her head. Teeth bared.
--
Kodi, as soon as his paws hit the dirt, took off in a run. He quickly made it to the beast, that held the high pitched screaming girl, and jumped onto his back. Digging his teeth inside the neck of the creature. As it roared, and thrashed around, Kodi was flung from the creature, and on the ground. As he slid across the dirt, there was a whine that escaped from his mouth. He jumped up again, and this time went for the hand that the girl was in. As his sharp teeth dug into the creature's skin, he once again roared, dropping the girl, and clenching his fist. The beast threw his fist into the ground, leaving Kodi limp under the pressure. At least the girl was out... He thought.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:13 pm

~Lendaryn and Cassia~

Lendaryn almost ran into a snarling wolf. His eyes widened and he put his hands up in surrender. He slowly took a few steps backward. "Whoa Wolfy, chill yourself." He soothed quietly. "I'm like you okay? Well...not a shapeshifter obviously...but I can change my appearance. He closed his eyes and his visual appearence shimmered. Suddenly his hair had gone from black to blond, his eyes from brown to green, and he took on the body and hair of a surfer. He grinned. "See? I'm like you. No reason to get your fur in a twist." He shifted back to his normal look and watched the wolf cautiously. Would it attack him or believe him?

Cassia was drifting into unconsciousness when she heard a snarl. She felt the beast shudder upon impact. What was attacking it?! She squirmed to get free but it's hold was too strong. The creature moved it's fist a little and she could see a wolf hanging by its jaws from the creature's neck. The creature yowled and dropped her. She landed on her wing and heard a sharp crack. She cried out upon impact and immediately rolled off the damaged wing. Standing up, she saw the wolf was now pinned under the monster's hand. She growled deep in her throat and muttered a spell. Razor-sharp feathers appeared at the edges of her wings. She turned around quickly, throwing her wings out and they sliced the monster's arm. It howled in pain and picked up its giant hand. She wasted no time in darting under its hand to pull the wolf out to safety. She picked up his big body in her arms and limped towards the gate. They just barely made it through. She fell to the ground with the wolf, her wings covered in blood and one twisted at a grotesqe angle.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Kodi & Shyann

At first glance, Shyann had no idea what to think of this boy. The way he held up his hands in surrender, and took steps back. She took a few steps back herself, her ears still pinned against her head, but her lip recovered her white teeth. As he shifted, and told her to calm down, she almost laughed under her breath. She shifted back (Let's just say she has cloths on), too her human form, and looked over the boy, who was now in color. She tilted her head sideways. She she wasn't going to attack, she had just ran for her life... She was too tired to do anything, and by the way he shifted, he was like her.
-
Everything had gone blurry for the wolf under the clutch of the beast. The only thing he could think about, was the loud snap he had heard when the girl had fallen. An angel..? He though, and his vision went in and out. His tongue hung out in the heat, and heard the beast roar at something that the girl had done. The pressure had lifted off of him, and he could breathe again. His body still limp, and his eyes rolling back into his head, as he felt being lifted off of the ground, and carried away from the sent of the beast. Once they were inside the gate, the horrid smell of the foul beast was gone... Some kind of magic. As the girl fell to the ground, Kodi tried his best to catch her in his pelt. What ever this magic was, was making him feel stronger. His vision was returning, as was his strength. He slowly got up, shifting in the process (He's dressed as well :P ) Catching the girls head just before it hit the ground. He gently pulled her into his arms, and looked around. He whimpered as he saw her wing. That must have been what cracked...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Lendaryn was breathing heavily from running. His ragged breaths plus his shaky surrender make him look weak. When the wolf shifted to its human form he breathed a sigh of relief. He dropped his arms to his sides and smiled a little. "Thank you for not attacking me." He said, not taking his eyes off the beautiful girl that stood before him. He smiled. "Have you been here long? I obviously just got here? What is this place? Are there other shifters here?" He stopped quickly, telling himself to stop asking so many questions. He smiled weakly. "Sorry. This day has been chaotic." He forced himself to calm down. He took a deep breath and stretched a little. His muscles ached from running. He never took his eyes off of her beautiful face. He'd like to get to know this one better, you know, if she wasn't a threat to him or his sister.....HIS SISTER?! He whirled around, looking for the place that he had left Akalia. She was gone! OH CRAP WHERE WAS SHE, Oh-......Some guy had caught her. Okay then. He turned back to the girl.

Akalia landed on the wolf and she winced, hoping she hadn't hurt him. His fur was soft x3 He shifted back and caught her before she fell to the ground. She blinked rapidly, trying to clear the blurriness from her vision. Her eyes met another pair of eyes and she stared at them for a moment. They were so deep...and beautiful, she could get lost in them.....She quickly looked around. "Who are you?" She asked cautiously. She realized he was holding her in his arms. It felt nice being here in his arms but he was a stranger. She made no attempt to move though. She moved her wings a little and cried out when she moved her broken wing. The bones ground together and she cried out again. Her wing was totally busted. She let it fall to the ground and fell limp in his arms from the pain. "Ow..." She murmured, her eyes closing.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:20 pm

xDD The last part of Lendaryn's post.. xDDD I died.. xDDD

Shyann & Kodi

Shyann, as she shifted, her skin grew back from K-9 to human. The white fur retracting back into her skin. Her red long flowy hair draping over her shoulders. Her eyes changing from deep brown, to patches of green and blue. As she stood on her feet again, and saw the look in his face, he seemed exhausted. She tilted her head a little again.
"Why would I attack you?" She asked, her brows narrowed in confusion. As he began to ramble on about this camp, and what goes on here, she breathed out a laugh and held up a hand, just as he stopped himself. "I just got here about 30 seconds before you almost ran into me." She laughed, and then turned around to look at where they were standing. "I'm sure there are others like us here, otherwise we would have been stuck outside the gate like that monster out there.." She said, and tucked her hair behind her ear. Her voice was calm, cool, and collected. She didn't try and rise her voice, nor did she feel the need. She looked up at him, considering that he was a little taller then her, and followed his gaze, as he turned to the angel and the boy. Her gaze returned to him, as he turned back around, and she looked over his shoulder again. "Someone you know?" She asked.
-
Kodi, he sighed when she winced as he took the fall for her, and thought that he had hurt her. As he took her into his arms, and began to look for someone that he could get help for this poor maiden, she began to struggle. "Easy, there, Tiger." He joked, and chuckled. "I'm Kodi, and I'm going to get someone who can help you." He said, and walked up the hill, careful not to damage the wings that were dragging on the ground beneath them.
Sorry Kodi's is short Dx
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:15 pm

xD I just died when I went back and read it. LOL

Lendaryn chuckled. "Yeah...sorry about almost knocking you over. Oh...well you were a wolf...and you were growling at me...so I thought you might attack." He shrugged. He noticed all the beautiful points of her. Her gorgeous red hair, her sparkling blue/green eyes, her calm composure. She was just perfect. He watched as she glanced over his shoulder after her turned back around. "Oh yeah...sorry...that's my sister. She's a fallen angel. Her wing got stuck on a branch and the monster caught her so I left her there. But she's okay now." He smiled. "That guy, whoever he is, caught her. They seem to be having a cozy moment so I'll just check up on her wing later. Nothing too serious." He smiled. "I'm Lendaryn, and you are?" He asked, smiling lazily.

Akalia opened her eyes again when she heard his voice. It was melodic and she wished that she could listen to it forever. She forced a smile through the pain. "Thanks for helping me Kodi...you saved me back there....from that.....monster." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up a little so her wings didn't drag as much. "I'm not sure if anyone here can help me....especially since they don't know me." She blushed,"well...you don't know me and you're helping....thanks again....I'm Akalia." She said with a real smile.

Sorry for it being short D:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:15 am

Lol. My posts are gonna be kind of crappy. Dx don't feel well today :/

Actually, give me like a hour or so, and I'll post :P
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Aw that's okay. I hope you feel better soon!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Sorry about today. I feel very ill lately.. :/ Oh well :P Gotta get over it sooner or later. xD

Shyann

After him calling her out on how she acted as a wolf, she rubbed the back of her neck, and blushed a little.
"Sorry about that.." She chuckled. "Just something that kind of happens when I'm in wolf." She laughed again, and tucked her hair nervously behind her ear. For some reason, her hands were shaking. Was it because of what she had just been through? Or was it because of this boy, who was standing in front of her, with his amazing, and sexy features. She meantly kicked herself in the butt for thinking that. She tried to get it out her head. She couldn't help but blush like a rose bush when she saw him staring at her. Her gaze went from his face, to her feet. She laughed at herself in her mind. He's just.. nervous, or still stunned... She thought, anything to try and get her mind off of this boy who was staring at her. When he looked over his shoulder again at the girl, and Kodi, her eyes grew wide when she finally noticed it was Kodi. "Oh! That's my brother, your sister is in good hands with him." She smiled, and nodded in the direction of the injured fallen angel, and the werewolf. When he said his name, she felt as if she was going to melt. His name was even sexy. This time, she pinched herself in the arm, and twitched slightly. "I'm Shyann.." She said with a sly smile.

Kodi

He smiled down at the fallen angel, as he carried her up the rest of the hill, and looked around for someone to help her. He lifted her up slightly, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, to get her wings off the ground. He wasn't sure if her wing was going to make it or not.. Or if she was really hurt under that beautiful laugh.. That amazing smile.. He blushed ever so slightly as he thought about it. He finally found a sign that was the sign of the '+' on the emergency rooms. He walked over there, and smiled down at her.
"It's very nice to meet you, Akalia." He smiled again.

Sorry about Kodi.. xD I've never been good with guys. xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 pm

xD It's okay, neither have I

Lendaryn was having trouble focusing on anything but her. The way she smiled was so sexy. Everything about her drew him in. He found himself leaning forward slightly as if he were about to kiss her. He jerked back and quickly averted his eyes. Gratefulf for a distraction he nodded, watching her brother carry his sister. "He seems like a nice guy. I hope she'll be okay." His heart ached to go to his sister but something made him stay here with this girl. He heard her name and it was like a refreshing breeze. Shyann.....what a beautiful name. He smiled dreamily," lovely name, Shyann." He noticed her blushing and hoped his weird behavior hadn't been noticed. He stuck his hands in his pockets and looked up at the sky, examining the clouds. "Well....it's beautiful in here...nice weather. And it's safe....that's good too...." He looked for something else to talk about. "Do you want to have a look around? See where everything's situated?" He offered, smiling. "I'd like to see what this place has got. We may be here a while. It's the only safe place from those monsters."

Akalia rested her head on his shoulder. She smiled up at him. "It's very nice to meet you too." She looked ahead and saw the '+' that meant they had reached a first aid area. She sighed in relief. Would they be able to fix her wings? She sure hoped so. She couldn't imagine living without them. It would be too hard. She relied on her wings to live. The She looked behind them and gasped. They were leaving a trail of black feathers from her wings. "Those will be hard to grow back in." She looked down at her wings. They were mostly white with black feathers at the bottom. Eventually they would be all black since she was a fallen angel. They just took a while to change their color. She remembered her old wings. Oh they were so beautiful. Much bigger than these even though these were huge. They were a heavenly white that glowed in the sunshine. They were so majestic. They had been ripped from her back and these wings had replaced them. They were the wings of a traitor. She often had nightmares about the time when they pulled her beautiful wings out. She hoped those nightmares would stop.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Shyann

He seemed to be so interested in her... She couldn't help but smile. He was looking at her like her mom used to have that look on her face when she looked at her dad... Too bad her dad was a total jerk all around. He abused the whole family.. But mostly Shyann. She had major trust issues. She knew she felt something for this boy, but she wasn't sure what it was yet, because of her issues. Her ex boyfriend had called her emotionally damaged, and emotionally unavailable. She laughed in her head, remembering the day. She looked past the boy again, peeking around his shoulder, and looking at her brother, and his sister. As he complimented her name, the redness in her checks grew to a vibrant red that grew. She once again tucked her hair nervously behind her ear. As he began to ramble on about the weather, she couldn't help but laugh. This boy was choking up just talking to her.. She smiled, and placed her hand gently on his shoulder
. "Let's go check on them?" She asked, referring to her brother, and his sister.

Kodi

As she put her head on his shoulder, he couldn't help but look down at her with a smile. He was limping slightly, and his side hurt like crazy. Being a werewolf, he hoped that his injuries would heal faster then her wing. He heard her sigh, and a smile once again crossed his face. He looked behind them at the trail of feathers that they were leaving, and he sighed gently.
"I'll pick 'em up when you're safe inside." He said with a smile. "Maybe they can help." He shrugged lightly. He didn't know much about fallen angels, and he wasn't sure if the dropped feathers could be, well, put back in.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:35 am

I will reply later when I can get on for longer.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:44 am

Okay :) That's fine :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Lendaryn chuckled. "Sorry...I didn't mean to start rambling...the weather is just so...nice, I guess." He smiled. "Yeah let's go see what's up with them." He turned to look where they had been and frowned. "Where did they go?" he asked, looking around. Where had her brother taken his sister? Was she okay? Was he okay? Were they okay?!?! He frowned. "Her wing looked pretty bad...and he was limping...we'd better hurry and find them." He was suddenly worried, he felt so bad about not responding faster to his sister's condition. He had left her to the monster then had ignored her pain. He was the worst brother ever! Well....adopted brother, anyway. He spotted them farther away and pointed. "There they are.." They started walking and he glanced over at her. "Erm.........you're really pretty." He said quietly, nervously.

Akalia smiled as he said he would pick up her feathers. Awwww how sweet of him<333 She knew there was no way to put them back in though, but she didn't bother to point that out. She'd still like to have them....maybe she could make something out of them. She wondered if they had any horses here. Riding horses was her passion. She connected with them in a way that no human could. She could understand them without words and she thought they were beautiful creatures. Her wing hit a small rock and she winced, breaking her out of her reverie. "Are we almost there?" she asked in a strained voice. She didn't know how much longer she could bear the pain. It felt like her wing was about to fall off.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 am

Gah! I didn't see that you replied.. Sad I'm sorrryyy

I'll reply when I have more time.

Sorry!!
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:10 pm

It's okay =)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Shyann

She couldn't believe that this guy called her pretty! "Why... Why thank you.." She blushed so bad, that she hoped that her face didn't look as red as it felt. "You're not too bad yourself." She laughed. She pushed her way through her emotions, and followed him as he found her brother, and his sister. She followed him as they followed the injured fallen angel.

Kodi

He twitched as she winced when her wing hit the rock. He let out a heavy sigh, as he carried her to the clinic. He walked inside the tent, and someone walked right up to them. Kodi was asked to place her on one of the bed, and he whispered to her. "I'll be here when you're better.." He said as he carefully placed her on a bed.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Lendaryn didn't notice her blushing because he was too busy blushing himself. He kept his eyes on the pair as they followed them. "So...how old are you?" He asked, giving her a sidelong glance. She couldn't be too old....or young. She looked about his age. He hoped she was around his age. While he waited for her answer, he walked a little closer to her, hoping she wouldn't notice. He smiled at the closer proximity to her.

Akalia smiled up at him. "Thank you." She whispered back, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. She laid back against the soft pillows and gently stroked her injured wing, humming softly. Another feather fell off her wing, only this time it was white. She picked it up and examined it, sighing. She missed her beautiful white wings. These were still gorgeous...but it just wasn't the same. She looked back up at Kodi and put on a smile, being brave.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:09 am

Shyann

She noticed that he was trying to get closer to her as they walked to the clinic following her brother, and his sister. She was happy that he had called her pretty, and she couldn't stop blushing. She took a small step to get closer to him as they walked. "Eighteen." She said with a big grin, happy about her age. "And you?" She asked with a smile.

Kodi

He blushed when she kissed him on the cheek, but it was just a thanks, so he shouldn't have been so happy about it, but he was.He walked around the clinic, looking for a chair that he could sit on. He crabbed on from across the room, and carried it over to the side of her bed. He sat it down, and sat himself in it. He smiled. When he saw the feather drop, he sighed also. So he didn't hear her sigh, and only saw her smile. He responded with a smile.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Lendaryn noticed her take a step closer, as well, and smiled. He looked at her, suprised. "You're eighteen? Cool! So am I." He grinned. Before he realized what he was doing, his hand reached out and took hers. He looked down at their hands, now touching, and blushed. "Um. Sorry?" He chuckled, continuing to hold her hand. He held it lightly in case she wanted to pull away. He looked forward again as they walked, waiting for her to pull away.

Akalia smiled when she saw him blush. It had only half been a thank you....it had also been something more. But he would never know that. She looked down at the silky white feather in her hand then up at him. She reached out, sitting up a little to stick it in his hair. She laid back against the pillows and grinned. "Pretty." She said, admiring the new addition to his wonderful hair. He had brought a chair over so he could sit with her. She was glad he hadn't left her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2