RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controlled Chaos

+4
Paranoiac Razor
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Linzwithout007
8 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Controlled Chaos - Page 23 Empty Re: Controlled Chaos

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Scamp-A-Doodle wrote:Abigail: I had kept my eyes closed, even when he pulled away. "Yes...?" I said as I opened my eyes and gazed into his, which caused me to smile even more. Everything seemed to just keep getting better. I was still upset about dad's death, but he really shouldn't have gotten drunk! I guess we would be fine. I still had my family, whatever was left of it, and now I had Trevor.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Kairi looked around as well. What nosy people! Sheesh. Watching Tyranny get up and leave, she followed along and came outside with him "I know that I should have chose you over him... but I just didnt know who to choose. If I have to ill become your mate.. whatever it takes." She took his hand and held it in hers "Please.. give me one more chance..?" her free hand cupped his face "If I dont have you.. i'll be alone.."

Trevot smiled at her "Thank you. For helping me. And for that window. Ill fix it in the morning." he chuckled and pressed his lips to hers again. After a while, he pulled away. "I promised myself that I will protect you. And thats what Ill do from now on."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Abigail: That made me smile a lot more, "Well, stay over whenever you want to." I said, before I leaned in for another kiss, pressing my lips against his once more in a tender kiss, I now kind of understood why couples kissed a lot of the time. It felt really nice. I had to pull away though to yawn.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Trevor chuckled and kissed her back, feeling her lips parted but she pulled away for a ywan "Go to sleep, Abby. Ill close up this window with some wood and ill work on it first in the morning. Il aslo clean up the mess."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Tyranny: "You would know exactly how it feels then. Being alone and rejected by the person you want huh?" It took all his willpower to reuse her, he'd been waiting to have her since he'd been separated from Travis. He sighed and pulled her into the dark and away from the light above. "I couldnt leave you alone though, no matter how much I know I should." His hand cupped her cheek and he winced. That sort of movement wasn't allowed with injuries like his.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Kairi closeed her eyes at his touch "Im willing to be yours..I always wanted you.. so bad, Tyranny." she opened her eyes and looked at him, the dim light making her able to see his eyes. She leaned up and kissed him softly, her eyes closing and tears running down her face. She was such a perfect Kairi. She could go on forever like this. She pulled away "Im sorry.. that i left you.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Abigail: I nodded an 'okay', since I was too tired to tell him not to worry about the mess, I pressed a quick, final kiss to his lips then stood up. "Be careful though." I said as I walked to the door. "Goodnight." I said before I left again, as I walked into my room, I carefully closed the door then allowed myself to grin, okay, I might not have known him for long, but this was awesome!!! I grabbed my teddy bear and cuddled up to it in bed before I slowly drifted off to sleep. Yes, I do still sleep with a teddy bear.

Skippy? XD
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:40 pm

XD you can if you wish but it stays night for tyranny and 'kairi'
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Tyranny: "You shouldn't be sorry, it's alright Kairi." He shook his head and wiped her tears away with another wince. "What doesn't make sense to me is that I just left you guys at the cliff. You guys seemed like you were doing okay and were pretty happy, what happened? What was the fight about?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:45 pm

I'll wait :3
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Kairi shook her head "is just.. when we got home.. he found a picture of you and me kissing and I didnt want him to know I had it. He got jelous and we started fighting." she sighed "Thats how much I wanted to be with you." she cupped his face and looked in his eyes. "I missed you so much.." she kept herself from hugging him since he was in pain.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Tyranny: "I don't remember taking a picture of us kissing." He shook his head and shrugged the best he could. "Oh well though, I can't believe his jealousy. Of course though, who wouldn't be jealous?" He chuckled and winced again. "I think I need to be getting home. I'm in a great deal of pain."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Kairi parted her lips "We did, ill show you later. Ill help you home though, C'mon." she helpped him to her car and helpped him in the passenger seat. She closed the door and went to the drivers side, getting in and putting the keys in. She buckled up and locked the doors "When we get back, im going to take care of you, ok? You need allot more treatment." she drove to the hideout. Her red curls shining from the street lights they passed and soon off the road and onto the woods "I promise to stick by you." she Glanced over, coming to a stop outside the 'hideout'.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Tyranny: "Honestly, I think I'm just babying it. The extra healig should kick in soon enough." He opened the door and got out slowly, as to not hurt himself. When he started walking to the house, he turned around and held his hand out to her.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Kairi watched as he got out. She got out too, getting a first aid kit and locking car. Taking the hand that was outstreched to her. "well wrapping it up alittle more should help untill the healing kicks in" she lifted the kit "Theres pro things in here to help you." she walked into the house with him and went inside.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Tyranny: "I suppose wrapping it couldn't hurt that much." He walked inside and turned on the light. Everyone must be out or asleep, so he walked into the living room and pulled his shirt off the best he could, which meant he got it up to his ribs and then it started to hurt. "I think this is the most vulnerable I've ever been." He looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Wanna help? I'd prefer that I took a shower before I got wrapped, and taking m ahirt off is the oblything I can't do by myself."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Kairi nodded "It'll supress the pain alittle bit" she closed the door behind her and followed him into the livingroom. Seeing him struggle with his shirt. Walking over, she put the kit down and helpped him with his shirt "Its best if I wash you up.. I've seen you naked before, its not like its going to bug me. If I have to ill put bubbles in the tub to hide the other half of your body. You cant keep moving around with that pain. It'll make it worse.." she met his eyes. "Please..?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Tyranny: "Id rather I just cleaned myself up, it'll be alright. I've dealt with worse pain." He pressed a kiss to her forehead and winced when he drew away. His hand touched his busted lip and he smiled slightly. "Take some getting used to.." Walking towards the bathroom, he grabbed a towel from the closet and gripped his side with his hand. "It'll take me a moment, make yourself comfortable Kairi." He closed the bathroom door and undressed before getting into the shower. He would've liked to take a bath, but he needed something quick for right now.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Kairi nodded "Alright then." she watched as he left and she cracked a smirk, and went to the window and looked outside "looks like This kairi is gonna have allot more fun then you, Kairi." she laughed quietly and looked in the darkness "I wonder what would happen if travis cought you and tyranny together." she hoped tyranny couldnt here. Nah. He couldnt. The shower was running
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Tyranny: Getting out of the shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked downstairs to the basement bedroom. He dressed as quickly as he could into some sweatpants and walked back upstairs. Of course, he was as exhausted as he'd ever been. When he got into the living room, he stood beside the couch and looked at her. "I suppose that this is as ready as I'm going to be, just be gentle okay?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Kairi lost the smirk when she heard him come out and she went to the Real kairi. She turned to him and nodded "Of course, dont worry." she went to the couch and sat next to him, leaning over twards the coffee table and opening the kit. Taking the wrapping stuff and gently taking his arm. Wrapping it up. Once she finished that, she went onto his torso. "If it hurts, im sorry." she looked up at him, After a while, she finished "That should keep the pain surpressed a bit." Kairi kissed his cheek lightly "As for your face, I cant really wrap that." She giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Tyranny: He leaned back into the couch and sighed. "Thanks Kairi, I really apprieciate it." He wasn't exactly used to this. Especially because Travis wasnt in the other room. "How'd you know I was in the bar? Doesn't seem like it's your scene."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Kairi nodded and closed the kit and then looked back at him "I didnt know you were there, It happens after breakups sometimes and you want a drink. Since you were there, well I didnt need it anymore." she smiled "But now that I have you.. im not alone anymore." she held his hand lightly "What are you planning to do right now? If you want I could go."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Tyranny: "I dont want you to go now that I've finally got you. Why on earth would I?" He shook his head and reached his arm out before wrapping it around her the best he could. "I've been waiting for you, and Everytime I saw you and Travis together I had to act like a total jerk just to cope with you guys. I love you more than he possibly ever could."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Kairi looked up at him "I was starting to think you hated me when you were like a complete jerk.. I felt bad about seeing you in pain too..and you didnt let me help, all you wanted was your sleep.." she turned his head and kissed him softly and pulled away "And.. now.. I decided to become yours for as long as I live."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum