RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Empty The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 pm

The Lab.
Will You make it after you're free?

The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Baby_cage1

Story:

Taken as a youg child from your parents, or some even at birth. You were taken to a cold dark place, were they turned you into some. Something that is not human. You were rased like animals in cages.Once you were older you were forced to work for the people, help them kill and do other horrid things to the other kids at the place. Once you were old enough they put you into classes teaching you how to read, talk, and write, but nothing more. You learn that the place was called The Lab.

Soon after ending the 'School' part of this, a hand full of you start to reble. Soon learning that it leads to death. Two of you were killing, with a bulit to the head. The rest of you were locked away in cages hoping to live. For weeks they didn't feed you. Because of your hybrid blood you could go for weeks and even months with out feed, but after two weeks the most of you got very sick. Once the third week rolled around at last they gave you food. But only enough to keep you from dying.

Nate one night some one stuck into your locked room, and let you all out telling you to run. But you were lost the out side world was something you have never been into. The person told you to leave to run. That they would be here at any point. Right when all of you were in the woods you heard the shots, the screams, and the dogs. Soom in was quiet and you all knew there was no point in going back. You are now on your own all lost, all confused. You have no clue what to do in the real world, and living in it with the powers you have, is going to be hard for you. Will you live? Will you die? Will you find a home? None of you know. Hope for the best.

The Powers:

Shape Shifter: Can change into any kinda of animal in the world, but only for up to five hours. the animal that they have tattooed into their back is what the can change into for how ever long they want. If you have this power please make sure you say what the animal on your back is.
Wings: You have bird like wings coming from your back, you can fly, you have every good eyes sight, and hearing.
Shadows: You can blend into the darkness or turn into a shadow.
Fangs: You have dog like teeth that are razer sharp.
Claws: Claws can come from your finger tips.
Half Blood: This is when animal DNA was put into your own. You can now turn into that animal, but only for short times.
Cyber: Some of your body has been changed into something electronic.
Elements: When you have this power you can control one of the four elements: Air, Water, Earth, and Fire.
Any: Pretty much any other power you can come up with. No werewolves, and stuff like that. That is why there is Shifter and Half Blood.

Rules:

Listen to me.
Cussing is fine.
Sex is fades to black or Time Skip.
Use my form.
More then three sentances please. Don't make them crappy. I get having writters block, if thats so but. (( WB)) At the bottom of your post.
Please no fighting in OOC.
Put Break Away at the top of your forms if you read everything.
No people over the ag of 18 I don't want you playing Adults in this. Only Kids and teens. No one under the age of 5.
Falling in love is great, it happenms in most roleplays, but don't make it all about that.
Remember for the most part all of them are staying together, they don't know how the out side world works.
I can and will kick you out if I have to.
Have Fun.
If you have any Question please ask.

Form:

Who are you?
Name: ( Most of them gave themselves names so they may be odd.))
Nickname:
What are you like?
Personality:
Things we need to know:
Power:

Tell me what you look like.

Looks: (( This is what they look like if they don't loom narmal. Wings, Claws, fur, ect)
Photo: ( No Anime)
(( Half Blood Only)): Half Blood Photo:
Eyes:

Pets: (( Did You pick up any animals on the way?))
Other:
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Empty My People.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 pm

Who are you?
Name: Blue Shay
Nickname:-

What are you like?
Personality: Blue is one of the more out going girls in the goup. She tries to help the others out the best she can. Blue loves being out side and does it every chance she gets. After being in a cage her whole like the sun, and the air, just feels so good. After finding out about animals Blue loves them. She has a raven that followsm her around and a blue bird. Along with the German Shephard she found.
Things we need to know:-
Power: Half Blood. Wolf

Looks:-
Photo:  The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ L
(( Half Blood Only)): Half Blood Photo: The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Silver_Wolf
Eyes:  The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Blue-eye-close

Pets:
Name: Zuk
Breed: raven
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Raven

Name: Hon
Breed: Blue Jay
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Blue_jay

Name: Rover
Breed: German Shephard
https://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt354/Kouwolf/?action=view¤t=Skye_As_a_Pup_by_Wolfkazzy.jpg&sort=ascending
Other:

Who are you?
Name: Silver Flick
Nickname: Sil

What are you like?
Personality: Silver is one of the older people in the group. And the younger kids tend to stick around him. He's queit and doesn't talk much, but he loves to be around the kids. They make him smile. When times get hard around the group, Silver tries to help out the best he can, but he gets in the way alot. Silver would rather sit in a tree or lay in the grass the walk around, or had to run. But with the lab on their heals, they're always on the run. Silver always had his black jacket on. No matter how hot it is. He never seems to take the thing off.
Power: Shirter/ Shadow.
Tattoo: Wolf
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ 1294901031_wolf6

Looks:-
Photo:  The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Cameron_124_148790963_answer_1_xlarge
(( Half Blood Only)): Half Blood Photo:-
Eyes:

Pets:
Name: Rain Fall
Breed: Husky
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ June_Mica_Blue_Eyes

Name: Kino
Breed: Husky
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ 522101712_debc0f32e9
Other:

Who are you?
Name: ( Most of them gave themselves names so they may be odd.))
Nickname: Ruby Kie

What are you like?
Personality:(latter)
Power: Water

Looks: -
Photo:  The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ 936full-alexandria-deberry
(( Half Blood Only)): Half Blood Photo:-
Eyes: ^^^^

Pets:

Name: Jules
Breed: Pitbull
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Running-onyxWW299

Name: Ice Heart
Breed: White Deer
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ White-Fawn-wild-animals-4505556-375-281

Name: Oggi
Breed: Black Deer
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Black_fawn_3

Other:

Who are you?
Name: Asher
Nickname: Ash

What are you like?
Personality: Asher's quiet and doesn't talk to any one in the group, unless he has to. He would ratherm sit in the grass with his wolves. Then do anything.
Things we need to know:
Power: Wings/ Shodows

Looks: His wings are a midnight black.
Wings:  The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Black-wings
Photo:
Eyes:  The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Green+eye

Pets:
Name: Razer
Breed: White Hawk
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ White+Hawk+Head

Name: Sama
Breed: timber Wolf
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ 12618373922gena4

Name: Loona
Breed:
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Arctic_wolf_seacrest_112806_039
Other:

Name: Skyler
Nickname: Sky

Personality: Unlike his brother Asher, Skyler is reather out going. He loves to be around the other people in the group and alot of the time hthey all come around to see Skyler, for help, and if they really need anthing. In a way he;s became the leader. He's the only one that was willing to take the role. Skyler does his best to make every one feel better, and he would do anything to find them all homes. He's a very sweet person and is always there for anything that needs it.

Skyler is extreamly close to his brother Asher, they were both taken from the hospital after a carcrash. The doctors told their mother and father that they were dead. If it wasn't for Asher Skyler would be dead, his brother saved his life more then once, when the workers at the lab went to take him away. now on the run the two boys don't talk much, but they don't really need to, they talk though their minds. Theu don't know why they can do it. They woke up one day hooked by cords aqnd they had been able to since. So the other kids have no clue that they even know each other are alive. All they know them to do, is fight.
Things we need to know:^^
Power: Wings/ Shifter/ Shadow.

Looks: His wings are just like his brothers a deep black.
Photo:  The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Tumblr_m9iixdQ77A1rf280ho2_500
Eyes:http://www.wonderquest.com/2007-03-19-gold-green.jpg

Pets:

Name: ZEE
Breed: German Shephard Husky Pitbull Mix
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Husky_x_German_shepherd_dog_by_tinkerlady

Name: Dante
Breed: Husky Pitbull Mix
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ 6a00d8341bf67c53ef0168eb5cb74e970c-600wi

Name: Superman
Breed: Collie Corgi Mix
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ AugiAussieCorgiMixDoc2Months

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Empty Re: The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:53 am

Break Away

Who are you?
Name: Zoe Sherro
Nickname: Zoe

What are you like?
Personality: She is a fun-loving, all around type a girl. She's someone who loves hanging out with friends, and going to hang out on the town with them. She can be really sweet or a huge jerk, just depending on how you treat her. She tries to get be nice to everyone she meets, but sometimes she's just not having a good day and will be a little rude. The ones who are always mean to her, even if she's kind to them, she forgets about them, if they don't like her that's their problem.
Things we need to know:
Power: Shape-shifter, the animal tattoo is of a fox
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROPT9pRWsz9F1x86OmCM5cVbfpmghnKg6SiEWZgJheNpM5OxT7Sw

Looks:
Photo:  The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyFJkFtAr26f-c8cCMFpRh-eYd9su2ZIk7Q89GJsrBf2F47XFv
(( Half Blood Only)): Half Blood Photo:
Eyes:  The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsZMb49z8XaNVfaGfirrRHgYq7GUqJfP2JVcU3_NulT161D9tzOg
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Empty Re: The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 am

Break Away

Who are you?
Name: Lilith
Nickname: lil

What are you like?
Personality:Nice, kind, she is very confused of the outside world, still learning things. She could be shy and quiet at times
Things we need to know: she gets scared easily and sometimes she has bad hillusinations(I cant spell it.) and faints.
Power: Element of water

Looks:
Photo:  The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Blue-eyes-brown-hair-girl-green-nature-Favim.com-460268
Eyes: look at em'

Pets: a bunny, Smokey
Other:  The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ 1038

Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Who wants to start?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Posting.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Okies
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Who are you?
Name: ( Most of them gave themselves names so they may be odd.))Damian
Nickname:...

What are you like?
Personality:Damian is of coarse a gental man, he's strong, braver then you think. he's a total dreamer guy, he days dreams alot and falls out of place. But out of that he is considered very Wise and smarter then you think. He likes to know peoples kind of opinon's most likely people who accutally are smart and know best opinons then bragging. Damian is not like anyone else hes just diffrent in his ways.
Things we need to know:
Power: Element Of Fire

Photo: ( No Anime)[hell no i hate anime]
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ 63w2rs
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ 2py0o46
Eyes: [the eye color not the accutal eye]
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ Eix3t

Pets: (( Did You pick up any animals on the way?))
Bryan- Male German shepard
 The Lab. ~ Will you make it after you're free?~ 29bo8zt
Other:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Asher, Skyler, & Silver.

The moon light made Asher's dark brown hair glisson in the dark as he sat under the old oak tree they called home for a short time. His head fell back the brightness off his eyes slowly sleeping away. The tree behind his head was huge, bigger than any in the woods around them. Lucky for him and the large group of powerful kids the tree was big enough for all of them to sleep in it's branches. Asher was supposed to be on guard, watching for the Lab workers, but the sound out the wind though the leaves was making his eyes heavy and tired. His brain was dead and lot, as if it was in a sleep state. Just as his bright green eyes slipped shut again a voice came ringing in his eyes. The mans eyes fluttered open and he looked at the other man sitting next to him. He knew every one else was lots in a dream world. " Up for a trade?" Skyler asked his brother not minding to speak through his mind. Asher just gave a small nod and once again let his eyes slip closed. As he slipped slowly into his dreams, Asher's only movement, was the always rapid rise and fall of his chest.

Skyler's mix colored eyes darted across the black trees around him. His hearing was sharp and he was ready to let off an alarm if needed. As the night drew on Skyer's himself became rather sleepy, his eyes were hard to keep open and his breathing started to slow. The first bits of the suns raise where slowly creeping over the hills. It must have been atleast five thirty in the morning. Skyler had been holding post for almost four hours and he was ready for sleep himself. Sigh queitly the dark haired male stood and he walked over to a blak haired sleeping male. Shaking the boys sholder lightly Skyler got a loud groan and a ' fuck off' from the other male. " Silver...Silver." Skyler said shaking the males sholder again;. Groaning the bright blue eyes opened and the male snapped a what to the other. " Can you be look out just until the rest of them wake up."

The raven haired boy ground again, but nodded. Standing from his place in the soft grass he walked over to the tree and sat next to a still sleeping Asher. A some what loud yawn seeped from his mouth before he looked around. Skyler let out his Demonic looking wings he flew up to his spot in the tree and rested on the trunk, soom sleeping into his own short dream land.

After another hour or two the rest of the group began to awaken. Silver was still sitting next to Asher, when the dark haired male awoke. He jumped slightly seeing some one other then his brother siting next to him, but he soon calmed. Standing up Asher looked around at the rest of the now sleepy eyed children and teens, rubbing his own bright green eyes. Skyler jumped out of the tree and landed inches infront of his brother, cousing the male to jump once more.

" Knock it the hell off." Asher snapped glearing deeply at the other male. Skyler slipped a sweet smile before walking away.

(( This is all I'm going with for now. Me is sleepy =P Not my best, but still better then some.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Damian

He was in the woods,leaning agaisnt the tree tempting to start a forest fire. He looked away as his hand begun to over heat haveing the fire over heat my hand. "GAH!" i blurted out. and looked around seeing if no one heard that. thank god no one did. I slide out of my ipod and plugged in my hear phones. and slide in my eyephone and pressed on 'Lets go' By Neyo. I bit my lip and lightly banged my head to it. slightly i dont know maybe, it wasnt really a rock song and that type to bang my head too. I smiled and nodded my head to the song
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Lilith: I was far enough into the woods, No where else to go either.. If I went out into the open, I would see random people. A new world.. But Im afriad to enter it on what comes. I looked down at the small bunny I held, Smokey. He was so cute! He looked up at me with his cute little eyes. Hearing footsteps, i climbed the closest tree, and fast. Watching as thoes people from the lab pass by. My heart raced hoping they wouldnt find me. Watching as they walked away, I looked down at Smokey and gently petted him. Soon climbing down, I ywaned and summoned some water, at least, it was a drop. I took it into my mouth and drank the small marble drop, I also gave some to Smokey as well. My brown waves looking like a mop and my eyes searching for food and more water to make me more stronger.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Okay, um yeah guys? They just broke free from a lab where they didn't evan know how to speak. Yeah yeah I know your stuck in your little electroic wonder land, but lets not have that kind of stuff in this roleplay. It's going to make it stupid. they wouldn't be in the woods if they had the money to by that kind of stuff. Not trying to piss any one off, but come on now. And Plesase third person I HATE first. As if I haven't said it enough. =P You may go on now.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 pm

my girl didnt talk once! D:

and why you hate first person?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Britt-21 wrote:my girl didnt talk once! D:

and why you hate first person?

I have no clue, it just drives me up the wall. I can't write with it and i hate reading it. Those two posts are okay from now, but please try not to do it gail it really pisses me off.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Now to come up with a reply for that with out killing myself. =P Guess I'll bring my other three or what ever into play.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:43 pm

you can just bring one, and just make people think the others followed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Damian

He came out the lab and stumbling, this was new to him so everything was hard to break it it. He had this blue shirt on, my eyes were slightly not use to the sun. It hurt his eyes, he glared at his skin. knowing he was tanish. was this it? It was silent. intill i saw a car pass and made me stumble onto my back. i got up and my back hurt i didnt like this it hurt. my hand was heating up for odd reason. I slowly got up my arms shakeing myself up. i looked up and looked at a peice paper on the ground. it was saying a guy named 'Damian' i tried to speak but it was highly impossible for me to try
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:13 am

Zoe

Zoe felt the warmth of the sun shine though the canopy of the trees as she sat up from her sleeping pose in the giant tree. She looked down at the boys, and wiping the sleep out of her eyes she moved outta the tree. As she jumped down the the lowest hanging branch. As she got down her stomach growled, "I'll be back." she said to the boys. She had learned how to speak being out with the boys. She may be new to this world, but she still had animal instincts. She morphed into a fox and ran of search of food. Running around she caught a few hares that she could bring back. She had put one down and walked around not to far away looking for more. After catching more she brought them back to the pile. Finding the the five hares she caught would be good for now she shifted back to human form, picked up the animals and worked her way back to the boys.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:03 am

Blue awakened as the first sliver of sun peeped over the mountain. Her blue eyes fluttered open and she looked around. Yawning and sitting up she looked down at the young girl that had curlded up next to her in the night. Blue ssighed feeling bad for the half blood chid, she was merely five and she had no right to be in the mess. She should be in a loving home being fed candy and wearing fluffy pink dresses. Blue carefully moved away from the little girl and stood watching as some of the other people woke up. Blue walked over and sazt next to Silver who was starting up a fire.

Blue sat out next to him for a little while. She was glade that it wasn't winter yet, but in at least a month the days would get shorter and be bitterly cold. What were they going to do? Some of then were way to small to live like this. Blue let out a heavey sigh and looked around. Silver glanced over at her.

" You okay Blue?" He asked giving the girl a light smile.

" Yeah I'm fine, just thinking about what were are going to do come winter." Silver also sighed.

" Yeah, I've been thinking about that myself." They sat in silence for a while longer until one of the girls in the group brought in some rabbits. Skyler walked over and gave her a bright smile,

" Thank you so much for doing this." He said. " It means the world." And with that he was seated next to the fire with a sharpened rock skinning the animal. The one thing about having Shirters and Half Bloods in the group was that they always had hunters, always had food coming in.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:47 pm

i have no idea what to write.. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Haha well you could see Zoe hunting and follow her... or walk around the forest for a while and find Midnight's charries
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:37 pm

k
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Lilith: Walking through the woods, she heard a sound and turned, looking around to see what it was. She didnt know. Walking more,the sound was louder and she looked around, summoning as much water as she could summon. If she could speak, she would say something. Smokey hid in her shirt again like he had always did when he was scared. The footsteps grew and thats when she threw the ball of water at a girl. She didnt look like one of thoes guys in the suits. It was someone Like lilith herself! She gasped and wished she could say sorry.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Damian is walking threw the woods he triped and faceplam the ground. He got up hearing a pop it from his nose i yelled loudly geting up. He looked at his nose as blood ran down his nose down to his lip and over and dripped. I leaned on a tree, He stoped and thought did i just yell? what was that weird sound? i stoped and let out a breath and let out. "Blah?!" He jumped and smiled, 'I talked!' I sat down slideing down the tree. This was really new to him sence he was in that lab for about his whole life 19 years! in a lab! Unbelievable!, He thrust himself up off the tree and stood up wobbling alittle. I wanted to know how to talk more with more words. I grunted and looked over seeing someone it was a girl in the woods?

I got up and walke slowly toward her, and taped her shoulder seeing her flip out and turn to me. I waved alittle i didnt know how to say Hi so i just waved, was it everyone or just me thinking shes beautiful. i blubbered out "Damian" pointing at myself meaing 'im damian' i smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:30 pm

thye dont know how to talk at all Razor XDD

and which girl, theres 2 of them
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next