RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Midnight

3 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Me and Midnight - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Midnight

Post  Midnight Wolf Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Dylan.
"It had better not just be the three of us." My stomach lurched at the thought of Mia remaining outside of these relatively safe walls. If anything had happened to her, it was my fault and I doubted I could ever learn to forgive myself. I followed the girl towards the back of the small building. She was pretty beaten up, but that wasn't surprising given the condition of this world. Upon entering the room, my respect for the girl immediately rose. She had done well for herself. They had virtually everything they needed here for survival. I guessed that the temperature dropped considerably at night, but having run all the way here, the cool atmosphere didn't bother me. There was another male here, whom, I guessed was Trevor. I raised my hand to him before turned to the girl and offering it to her. "I'm Dylan, by the way. I can't thank you enough for opening that door for me."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Kairi: I nodded and shook his hand "I'm Kairi, I couldnt let you beat the door up. We need that for the damn raptors. We had like a pack run after us untill we got here. They stuck around but then left.We should be fine except for the T-rex. That one scares me the most.." I looked at trevor who was now awake and leaning on the wall "That is trevor. He was knocked out when we got in here, He was so paniced that he ran into the wall and knocked himself out." Sighed and sat down on thw chair "help yourself to the junkfood. Its the only thing we've got. The drinks are in that fridge" I gestered to it. "Still cold"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Dylan
"Thanks." I said and headed for the fridge, bringing out a bottle of water. She was right, it was still cold. I cracked the top open and gulping. The cool liquid was intensely refreshing. Once I had my fill, I tossed the bottle into my other hand and turned to gaze at the unconscious teen before looking at Kairi. "So, you haven't seen any other survives?" I mentally prepared myself for a negative answer, but I still didn't want to hear it. If Mia hadn't survived, I know it. I'd feel it.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Kairi: Shook head "No, I havent. Only you so far. I wouldnt dare go back out there. Oh and if you have to piss, the bathroom is through that door. Dont worry. The toilets work which is a good thing. The sinks.. not so much. so we found hand sanitizers and such to clean our hands." I rubbed my temples "Whoever knew about dinos and let them out is probly dead."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:56 am

Sorry for running off. I was actually at work and a couple of customers came in, then I had to go home.

Dylan
This girl had a tongue. I hadn't imagined such language coming from her lips. "Umm... thanks." I said, scratching the back of her head. Finding a spot on the floor, I pulled one of the blankets towards me and sat down upon it. put my head in my hands for a moment with my elbows resting upon my knees before looking up at Kairi. "But not everyone out there is dead. I just know it."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:49 am

Kairi: nodded "I guess you're right. I also hope you are right..Did you have a friend like I do? Like, during all this mess?" I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my head on the top.

ooohh ok XD its fine
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Dylan
"Yeah, I did." Than as guilt rose up inside me, I changed my answer. "No, I DO. She's still out there, and it up to me to find her." I was determined to keep her safe, if it meant killing every one of those dinosaurs, or myself in the process. "She wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Kairi: "We'll go looking for her then. But not now since you were being chased. More dinos are out during the day and night. T-rexes are. So are Raptors. Shouldnt be much of a problem"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:32 am

Dylan
"I had a backpack with some supplies in it, and only one extra flashlight, but I left it a while back down the road." I told her, jumping at the thought of finding Mia. "I had to leave it behind; the weight would have slowed me down."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:51 am

Kairi: "its fine, dont worry about it. We have some things here that we can use to go outside. And your friend, I hope shes okay." I put my feet onto the ground and roll over to him in the rolling chair and I put my hand on his shoulders "We'll find her soon." I gave him a warm smile.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Dylan
I smiled back at her. I hadn't smiled in so long. "I know," I said. I will find her, and I will find her alive.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:49 pm

Kairi: "Get some rest, I'll keep watch." I told him, before removing my hand and leaning back in the chair
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:21 pm

(Sorry, I tend to be kind of quite during weekends)

Dylan
I nodded, but didn't think I could rest. Perhaps I needed a large blow to the head like our friend, there. Mia's safety kept circulating around in my mind preventing any sleep from overcoming me. She's my best friend.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:26 pm

its okies :3

Kairi: I watched him. "Friend on your mind?" got up and walked to the freezer side of the fridge. it was hotter in the freezer then fridge. then I pulled out a hot cup of tea. It was from the vending machine, the liquid ones. But this tea, it was the hottest one to make you relax. I walked over to him and sat down beside him "here, this will make you fall alseep faster and relax alittle."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:28 am

Dylan
"Thanks," I said as I took the cup form her hands and allowed the hot liquid to run down my throat, warming me from the inside. I sighed. "It's the guilt," I tell her. "Knowing the fact that it's my fault that she's out there. She is in danger because of me, and I'm just sitting here drinking tea!" Anger boiled up inside me, but I breathed slowly and closed my eyes, willing myself not to let the emotions overcome me.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 am

Kairi: "Just tell me when you last seen her and what exactly happened?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:20 am

Dylan
I sighed before starting my story. "We were last together a few miles west of here. Always agreeing to stay together and both surviving this, we found a small shelter that perhaps could have been an old bunker from the war. Not nearly as sophisticated as this one, though." I took a sip of my tea before continuing. "It was my idea to hide there, but what I didn't take into account was the dinosaurs weigh a lot more than the ground above the bunker could hold. Inevitably, our shelter collapsed and we had to flee. As there was only one door, I figured Mia was behind me, but when I turned back I concluded that she must have used to wreckage to free herself." It was painful recalling the memory, but Kairi had to know in order to help me find her. "I searched for a while before the dinos came back to pick out any remains, so I had to run. Being chased, I dared not look back, but found myself at your door." I blinked hard. "Mia could be anywhere."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:31 am

Kairi: I listned and nodded "Alright, dont worry, we'll find here. There is a few bases around here. She might be in one of thoes. Or in a tree, a tree is safe when you are around the long necked dinosaurs. They are nice." I kissed his temple softly for alittle confort. "Well im going to head out and search, Dont worry about me, I'll be fine. I know what to do if anything happens."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Dylan
Where she kissed my head, I felt a warm spark resonate from where she touched me calming me down. Before she could move further away, I reached out to take her hand in mine. "Stay safe, okay?" I couldn't allow someone else to danger themselves because of me.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Kairi: as i went to get up I felt his hands grip my hand. Glancing at him with a nod. I stood and walked out. the door locking behind me and I looked around, before running the way he had came, looking down he hill, I seen his bag. It was alright. Running down I stopped myself and picked it up, tossing it onto a branch I can reach so I can grab it later. Then heading into the trees in search of the girl.

Trevor: he sat up "She likes you. you know that" he grinned and leaned on the wall. How she looked at you, and how she kissed your temple."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Dylan
I jumped, not expecting to hear another voice for awhile. I had almost forgotten the other male in the room. "I didn't know you had awoken." I said, turning to the boy. "Trevor, right?"
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Trevor: nodded "yup, thats me. Its very rare that she would like someone." he stood and streched "you are one lucky man my friend." he looked down at the other male and smiled "Whats your name?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Dylan
"But... she barely knows me." I looked at the door she had left through in confusion. It was true that I had felt something I hadn't in a long time when she kissed my forehead. "Dylan." I reply. "When did you wake up?" I ask, turning to him again.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Trevor: "A love at first sight." when he said about his name, trevor nodded "good name." he said and ywaned "right after she kissed your temple. But she shows less then what she wants to."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Dylan
Suddenly, I missed her. I shouldn't have let her go out alone. "I should go and find her." I told Trevor, getting up. "Just in case." But then... he had just been knocked out. Should I stay?
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next