RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_Land Of The Wild Mustanges_ *Graceful and Beautiful*

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

_Land Of The Wild Mustanges_ *Graceful and Beautiful* - Page 2 Empty Re: _Land Of The Wild Mustanges_ *Graceful and Beautiful*

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Derek

He had Legacy stand in the water, I jumped in the water and splashed her to get her wet then i washed my hooves very good, i scrubed her down intill she was close to bleeding so i made sure the fleas were gone then i left he lay in the grass to dry off "Your all better Legacy"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

_Land Of The Wild Mustanges_ *Graceful and Beautiful* - Page 2 Empty Re: _Land Of The Wild Mustanges_ *Graceful and Beautiful*

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Bambi
I look over when I headed some splashing going on. I looked over at Legacy and Derek and raised an eyebrow. I then turned and looked over at Cloud. "Might wanna keep a closer eye on the Stallion. I have a weird feeling about him. But in a good way." insay and tilt my head alittle then look back at the woods.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Derek

He troted with Legacy into the field to eat, She layed down as i stood up glareing at everyone, squinting my eyes. then i layed down next to Legacy
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Bambi
"Are they mates or something?" I asks nf look over at Cloud. This was kinda bugging me. Him being rude or looking so mean to the others even through they did nothing to them. I know aging season is soon but no one in this herds force fad or anything.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:Bambi
"Are they mates or something?" I asks nf look over at Cloud. This was kinda bugging me. Him being rude or looking so mean to the others even through they did nothing to them. I know aging season is soon but no one in this herds force fad or anything.

what the fuck!? hes not being rude to anyone!!! no there not mates there best friends!!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Dude calm. She didn't say it out loud. She was thinking how they looked like mates and how he was acting LOOKED like he was being rude even through he did nothing.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Derek

He looked around and looked toward Bambi he squinted his eyes and looked away from her then layed his body the other direction,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Bambi
I jerked my head back ever so slitly and tilted my head. I just shook it off hoping maybe in a few days he would warm up to the new herd members he had.

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Derek

He Got up and begun to walk toward the land for a drink, when he got their he bend his head down and took a drink his tail flickering back and forth
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Breeze
I trotted back into the herd land with a few herbs in my mouth. I trotted past Derek thinking nothing of it since I had a message in my head I had to remember. I trotted to a pile of herbs and places these down then back over to Bambi and told her about the short amount of herbs left in the one area.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Derek

He didnt notice the mare passed, he just went on with the drinking, Then he truned around and begun to prance off. He went back to Legacy and quietly layed back down
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Cloud
He looked over at his sister and laughed alittle. I shock my head head and nudged her shoulder and trotted away from Breeze. She always over reacted about the herbs missing even through there are like three more places filled with herbs we use.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Derek

He snorted and layed there, he layed his head down and yawned bored
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:47 pm

I dont know how to work with that.....lol

Cloud
I head to the birthing meadow to make sure it was clean and not messed up. I wanted to make sure everything was good and nice. Since the meadow needed to be good for the foals being born.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Derek

he nudged the grass, he got up and shock his fur and yawned he troted off towards the woods
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Cloud
I went and grabed some flowers and soft grass and layer them down on on each bed area for the females. I then nudged them into a perfect nice bed and nod. I smile and looked around and walked to the water fall and washed my face off.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Derek

He walked into the woods and jumped over anything that was big and in my way, I troted threw the woods and then i found a comfy place and i layed dow
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Cloud
I heard something going on behind me and I raised an eyebrow. I shook out my Maine and walk through and saw Derek laying a few feet from me. "Hey Derek."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Derek

He looked up and saw Cloud and noded "Hi.." He said looking away
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Cloud
"Are you ok? You seem kinda upset about something." I say and walk to the side of him and just stod there facing him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Derek

"No...? why?" He said looking up at him, then he slowly got up

makeing a new male
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:03 pm

K

Cloud
"It's just Yiu haven't really talked to anyone else. You seem. Grumpy a lot. Is it maybe because this is new land and horses or something?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Derek

"It's my personality" He said lookin at him "My personality is grump"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Cloud
"Oh. Strange. I never met any other horse that had that kind of personality" I shrug and looked at him. "Bambi was wondering if you wanted to be a fighter? "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Derek

"Yeah i would like to be a fighter" He stood there and flickered his tail

Keltic
Stallion
Adult
_Land Of The Wild Mustanges_ *Graceful and Beautiful* - Page 2 X26wso
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next