RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

delete this plz

3 posters

Go down

delete this plz Empty delete this plz

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 am

delteed

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

delete this plz Empty Re: delete this plz

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:40 pm

No One Joining D;
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:38 pm

anyone?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:30 am

Might Make Derek. :3
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 am

Name~ Guardian of the Shadows ©
Nickname~ Shadow
Gender~ Fae
Crush~ Nope
Mate~ None
Pup's?~ Nada
Personality~ Shadow . . . what to say about such a free spirited, pure, reckless young fae? She is a fire ball, a bomb waiting to go off! Shadow is a hurricane, something you've never seen before. Her wild determination and independence can get her far, but in deep trouble also. But, hey! Nothing she can't handle. Shadow may look sweet, loving, and even helpless almost . . . but looks can fool. When in a fight she is fierce, fiery, sassy, strong, witty, and clever. One thing you can definitely say about Shadow is that she is loyal, she will forever stay true to her friends no matter where her heart takes her. With her dying breath her mind will be set to keep her friends and family safe. But no matter how great her loyalty, the voices and wandering eyes still surround her. As many think she is a trouble-making, reckless, rebel. Does she care? Nope, not at all! The little spunk is used to doing her own thing, happy to march to the beat of her own drum. And no one... no one will stop her, no one will ever break her. She holds herself together no matter what, and will remain unbroken. But just because she has that reputation, for being some crazy trouble-maker that doesn't seem to care for rules, doesn't mean Shadow doesn't know how to love. She is actually quite caring. She is very loving towards the pups in the pack. She would put her life on the line to save any of her family or friends. Her heart is opened to all, but can be closed quickly by the ones that judge her instantly. Shadow wishes to be accepted as she is. But . . . she hasn't found very much acceptance. No matter, she still has herself and her adventures. During her alone time she is usually practicing fighting moves. Another thing you should know about Shadow is that she isn't afraid of you. Isn't afraid to stand up to you, and isn't afraid to take you on in a fight. If you need to be told something that's hard to hear, she'll be the one to tell you like it is. And she will be happy to argue with your opinion if she believes it is wrong, as Shadow stands up for what's right, even if she is standing alone. She doesn't give in and is a great arguer, usually winning. There is so much more to know about this cocky, but, brave fae, so you'll just have to find out.
Rank Wanted~ Warrior
Rank~ Warrior
History~ Since I gots to go tonight... I'll edit this tomorrow when I get on after school. No worries...
Descripton~
Looks~

delete this plz Squirtwolfie
Others~
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:01 am

Accepted :DD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:53 am

Name~[has to be fancy] Anastasia
Nickname~[what do you useally get called]
Gender~[Brute or Fae?] Fae
Crush~[person you think is right for you] Nope
Mate~[person you love] Nope
Pup's?~ Nope
Personality~[2 sentences at least] Anastasia is the type that is always on her guard, she won't let it down for anyone. She can be very sweet when she needs to be, but she's mostly not that sweet.
Rank Wanted~ Delta
Rank~[if u have one]
History~[must tell] Anastasia's father had died when she was just a new born pup. He was careless one day when he went hunting and got himself killed. Ever sense she started walking her mother made her learn survival skills and never let her have friends so she never got to trusting and let her guard down.
Discripton~
Looks~ delete this plz Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCGSE1KkZSgtoLtM0yuekr1lSdOTihkx5lLf0FNeGCa1gH1tAmwQ
Others~

Name~[has to be fancy] Coraline
Nickname~[what do you useally get called]
Gender~[Brute or Fae?] Fae
Crush~[person you think is right for you] Nope
Mate~[person you love] Nope
Pup's?~ Nope
Personality~[2 sentences at least]
Rank Wanted~ Pup
Rank~[if u have one]
History~[must tell] Both of Coraline's parents are alive. Other than that. She is a pup, her history is still being written.
Discripton~
Looks~delete this plz Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL-HAbnnnLxbHXyW5xRA1WQXOBd-9BOKhJCA387maA4sJu0K-cwQ
Others~

Last edited by Blue Puppy on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:58 am

accepted :)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Alrighty, here... How do I start? o.o
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 pm

by walking in the pack.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:19 am

Okie dokie....

Shadow's paws carried her over the loose gravel as she padded, there were a few times when the fae lost her footing and slipped, but she quickly regained her balance before toppling over the cliff's edge. A few cuts here and there decorated her body from actually falling down some hills. The raven-black fae shook out loose pebbles from her fur before returning to her easy lope. Her legs no longer burned at the strain it took to climb the steep cliffs.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:11 am

Coastal

I heard things, as my ears perked as me and my twim brother Harven ((alpha males)) we went toward the woods, as I told Harven to stay there to look over the pack. i padded into the woods and searched seeing a female on the cliffs, I looked and pdded up toward her "Hello."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:51 am

Coraline

Coraline struggled to keep up with the rest of the pack, she kept tripping on roots that came out of the ground and hitting her head on the low hanging branches. They came to a small clearing so she took advantage and ran up to the rest of them. Having short legs really doesn't do any good when traveling, though they are good for sneaking into small, height-wise spaces. She smiled a little at the thought then speed up, finally reaching the tail end of the pack. They left the clearing and went back into the tangles of the forest. She looked out into the forest, and nearly fell behind again because she was taken in by the way the light bounced of the leaves. She moved her way into the group until she reached her mother.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Harven

I saw a pup run across the territory, I begun to fallow her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Shadow jumped at the sound of the voice, she had been so occupied with staying upright that she hadn't heard the wolf. Well, this jump caused her paws to slip out from under her, which in cause, made her tumble. She yelped and struggled to regain her footing, she gained it, along with a few scrapes and cuts here and there. The fae got to her paws and watched the wolf who spoke walk away. "Well, you sure are nice." She growled to herself, shaking out her pelt and sitting down. Shadow felt a stinging pain that was usually associated with scratches.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:14 am

Coastal

He heard a growl and begun to growl alittle, he turned and scenced it was a Fae, he turned and looked at her and saw her fall and such, i hurried over to her and helped her up "Are you okay?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:33 am

Shadow looked at at brute and nodded, "I'm fine." She said, lifting a paw and checking out the pad, she saw some of the skin rubbed away and what was left was a red, sore spot. The fae sighed and licked her pad before saying, "Okay... maybe I'm not okay." She looked at the brute once more. "I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Guardian of the Shadows, but please, for the sake of all things holy, call me Shadow. My full title is really too much of a mouth full and I'm going to stop rambling now..." Her voice faded asshe lowered her ears slightly embarrassed.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:07 am

Coastal

"Im Coastal Alpha of my Pack." He smiled "No worries you must be Embarrased its okay. i do that alot" He said slowly shuting his mouth
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:54 am

Shadow nodded and looked at him, "Nice to meet you Coastal." She replied with a slight dip of her head, she could only dip her head so far before she felt pain. "Well, do you mind if I stay for a bit? At least until my wounds are healed? i think I burised my shoulder, hip, and ribs in that small... slide." She said with a painful sigh.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:01 am

Coastal

"Of course you can stay in the empty den next to the herbs so it would be easy to get them when we get ill put some herbs on your wounds" He smiled and padded into the woods, as he steped into small holes hurting his hands. when he finaly saw a smal spot o light, as he headed toward it then went out into he pack. as he lead her to the den, he stoodt there intill she walked into the den and layed down he smiled "Ill get the herbs" He walked and grabed some herbs, he walked back and put the herbs on her wounds
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:07 am

Shadow followed him, her steps agonizing as pain shot through her body. She was so greatful to be able to lay down, she had been almost asleep when she felt the slight sting of herbs, she opened her vivid blue eyes to see Coastal apply the needed herbs. "thank you, for your hospitality." The raven-black fae said with a smile.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:09 am

Coastal

He nodded and gave her a small lick on the head for comort to let her stress go. i smiled and walked off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:20 am

Shadow watched the brute leave before resting her head on her forepaws again, tired from the climb and rolls she took today. A few yawns escaped gaping jaws before she finally fell into a dreamless sleep.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum