RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Regit and Wolves

2 posters

Go down

For Regit and Wolves Empty For Regit and Wolves

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 am

So what do you want to so here?

Name:

Jake Sean Hunter, Jake was born with the middle name of Lucas that's what it reads on his birth certificate.

Nickname:

Sheaba and some of his other friends often call him Jakers, but he prefures Jake.

Seventeen

Male

Hair Color and Stlye:

Jake has black emo cut hair that goes to just past his chin. People say that Jake is some what in love with his hair, he never lets it fall out of place. He'll often get mad if some one plays with his hair. He also tends to get quite tierd when someone does play with his hair, he has no clue why.

Eye Color:

Jake had midnight blue eyes that change color with his mood. Being an almost black when he is mad, sad, or lying. And an almost white when he's happy, in love, or telling the truth. The rest of the time is eyes are just the midnight blue color, and is a rather pretty shade.

Ht. & Wt.:

6' 151lbs

Identifying Marks:

Jake has snake bites. He body is laced with scares from many things, but now that you notice right off the bat is one over his left eyes, his hair covers it most of the time, but you can still se it. the scare is long and tinted an odd shade of blue.

Looks:

For Regit and Wolves ALEXEVANS

Background:

Jake had a pretty good life as a child, his family was rather ritch, but they never acted like it, other than their huse was rathe large. Jake's mother and father took in homeless animals and children when Jake was young, and he plans to follow in their footsteps.

Jake's mother, father, and twelve brothers and sisters were killed in a plan crash when he was eleven. They were on their way to see some family friends in Montana when it crashed. Jake and his sister Holly hadn't wanted to go, so they staied with a family friend. Jake's best friend Sheaba and het two younger siblings also staied, her familey had left on the same flight. On July 9th 2006, Jake picked up the phone. The young boy dropped to his knees when her heard when had happened, there had been no survivors, all of the 300 or so people had been killed. Jake had never really slept well in his life, but after this it was merely impossible. Jake would jump awake seeing flashes of their bloody screaming faces. It has gotten some what better with age. But the odd thing is, that Jake sleeps better when certain people are with him. Sheaba is one of thise people, even as babies when they were placed in the same crib the two would sleep better. It's still like that, but the two have found other people that it seems to help with too. They have no clue why.

In the fith grade, Jake met a boy by the name of Drake Valdor, the two have hated each other since they set foot into the same classroom. Jake and Drake often get into fights. Over some of the stupidest things, but Drake crossed the line when he started to try to steal Sheaba away from Jake when they were dating. Jake kicked the shit out of the guy, and in return he gave jake the odd scare that lies over his left eye, and a bullet to the chest. Jake died five times that day. But some how pulled through. Life means a lot to Jake because he came so very close to having it slip away.At the time Jake lives in the seven story home his parents owned. Jake lives with sevem of his close friends, Sheaba, Dakota, Zyammbee, Exammi, Emo, Ka$h, and Hunter. Along with their siblings. Jake is like a father to Sheaba's younger sister Sofy, she was only a year old when the plane crash happened, and the two young kids had to raise her and the other two kids on their own.

Pets:

Although they have many animals in the house, Jake had four that are very close to him.

Spike- A large black and white Great Dane Pitbill Mix, his father had given him the day he left.

Bella- An Alaskan Malamute Wolf Hybird, that Jake stole from an abusive owner.

Bullhead- A Red Nose Pitbull Jake got from a friend

Red- A huge red tinted buckskin

Personality:

Jake is one of the nicest people you will most likely ever meet, he would give the shirt off his back to almost any one. He often helps people with money, when they need it. Jake although does have a dark side, he will beat the hell out of anyone that chooses to harm one of his friends and or family. It's best to stay on Jake's good side. Other then that though Jake is extreamly sweet, he loves to be around people, and he's always the one that can make you laugh. He is really good with both kids an animals. To the point where he can walk up to a random dog with out them barking. The younger kids in the house call hit magic, but Jake had been around people since the day he was born. Jake loves art and every form of art. Dance, music, painting, drawing it all. Jake is the kind of person that it's hard not to fall in love with. He'kll flirt with just about anyone, not meaning that he would date them. He's just a flirt he finds it fun.

Name: " Drake Luke Vabet."
Nickname: " None."
Siblings: " Pop also known as Polly. Jesica, and Jim."
Talents: Drake is a good singer. And skate bording is his life, alnog with BMX and Motercross.
Flaws: Drake is a dick.
Crush: " Sheaba but that aint ever happenin' with Mr. I'm amaxing around." * Rolls eyes*
Secret crush: ^^
Bf/Gf: -
Secret Bf/Gf: -
Interests: Girls. BMX, Skate bording, motercross.
Type: * Shrugs*
Friends: " I'm a lone wolf babe."
Best Friends: ^^
Enemies: " Jake Hunter"
Arch Enemies: " Mother fucking Jake Hunter."
History: While Drake was at a young age his father died. And just a year before his mother did as well. At the time he is living with his aunt. Which he hates.
Personality: Drake like i said before is a dick. He's one of the biggest jerks you will most likely ever meet. He hates people and every thing about them. Although he'll do just about anything to get into a girls pants. Drake is a big man whore and always has been. Drake doesn't have a nice bone in his body and even his family hates him.
Looks: hair: Drake has emo cute brown hair that hangs into his eyes, it goes down to abou his sholders.
Eyes: Deep blue.
Identifification Marks: Snake bites, tattoos, eyebrow peicing, and Drake always has on a cross necklace with a skull and a ring is dad gave him.
Photo(s): For Regit and Wolves Skat
( With out the blonde)> For Regit and Wolves C061309_1529_00For Regit and Wolves IMG_1053

Name: " Sheaba Kate Hope."
Nickname: " Shea, or Sheab, but i like Sheaba."
Siblings: " Matt and Sofy, the rest are dead."
Talents: Sheaba is great with kids and animals. He is also amazing at art.
Flaws: Sheaba doesn't do well around alot of people, and she can't go out with out her dogs Killer or Rhino.
Crush: " None."
Secret crush: " Okay so i still have feelings for Jake, i mean we've been together off and one for eight years."
Bf/Gf:v-
Secret Bf/Gf:-
Interests: Animals, Art, Music.
Type: -
Friends: " Jake."
Best Friends: " Jakers."
Enemies: " Drake"
Arch Enemies: " Drake, he always tries to get me alone." * Shivers.* " Ew."
History: *tear.* " My family was killed in aplane crash when I was ten.
Personality: Sheaba is a sweet and out going person. Even though she gets sick when she's around alot of people she's alway with some one. Most of the time jake, but not always. Sheaba always has to have a dog with her because of her stress. It helps to have them there. Sheaba hasn't been able to sleep very well since the crash, but she always seems to sleep better when Jake is around. Even when they were little both of them would sleep better with the other around. They both find it odd.
Looks: Hair: Sheaba has long jet black hair.
Eyes: Baby blue
Identifification Marks: Snake bites, nose peircing, tattoos.
Photo(s): For Regit and Wolves Long-black-emo-hair-girlFor Regit and Wolves Katie13
Name: Killer
Breed: King Shepherd
Killer is an EX cop dog.
For Regit and Wolves M_rr202r25j0For Regit and Wolves 4273157027_372db4f9af

Name: Rhino
Breed: Pitbull
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Regit and Wolves Empty Re: For Regit and Wolves

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:12 am

Whoa 0.0

Name: My name's Adalia Wolfe Summers. My mother named me Adalia after her own grandmother. I personally love it. My dad gave me the middle name Wolfe after the Wolfe pistol in wich he treasured as it was the one he defended his brother with when he was getting attacked by a gang back when they were young.
Nickname: Only close friends call me Addy. Some people even choose to call me Wolf or Wolfey
Gender: i Do believe i am a girl. Im not gender confused and definitly not a guy

Personality: Im a tough nut to crack and get to learn, so i'll let you meet ms

Hair: Ive got wavy chesnut brown hair that lightly falls over my eye. I never have it up, but if i do, it's a side pony that lays on y shoulder.
Eyes: one of my eyes is a golden yellow, while the other is a bright forest green. I know, im special
Height: im 5'7" tall for a girl, i know
Weight: about 130 haha

History: i grew up in a small country town with only a few people. I was raised as a working girl and helped my dad out on the farm. A few years ago however, my mother died when some people in town got into a fight. A stray bullet hit her. From then on, I've sadly been involved with the police in my town...ever since then, it changed me. I have had a few run ins with the law already.
Just the past week i moved to a town, anything but country. This put alot of stress on me. Im in a new place, with people i dont know, and an already made record on my shoulders.

Famy: my dad who's now in a deep depression. My mother died (like i said before)

Pets: ive got a Husky pup named Nave, pronounced Nah-vee, a hawk named Steve and a Tiger cub i rescued and am caring for named Spunk. I rescued him from a deranged exotic animal owner from my old town.

Friends: none sadly
Bf/gf: im straight and dont have a guy...how could i? I dont have friends haha

Other: BANANAS
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:13 am

I'll start
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:19 am

Waiwow slow it chuicky. will you please write in third person, and tlets make it so they know eachother.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:20 am

Addy sighed as she sat down on the wooden steps of her new home. She watched as Nave chased after a leaf rustlin on the ground. Steve cawed next to her as she pet him on the head and chuckled. These animals were her only sence of happiness right now. They kept her calm and focused. She hadnt created any trouble...yet.

Addy rested her head in her hands as she watched cars pass by. The pourch creaked as a summer breeze came by. "Why must i be here?" Addy asked out loud to herself. Her eyes dimmed as memories of her moter and old town flowed through her. She shivered and stood up. Addy dusted of her butt and layed on the grousd petting Nave who was sprawled out on his back. Steve flew to a tree over head.

Nave jumped up and ran to the end of the pathway leading to Addy's house. He stood between the two giant oaks barking at someone passing by. Addy stood up and jogged over to him. "Nave! Be quiet you little annoyance!" She chuckled a little.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:21 am

YeH i can do third. I only do first for the skelly. And mhmm, we can have them know eachother i guess
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:25 am

It just makes things so muck easier love.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:40 am

Haha ojay. You gunna post?
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 am

Jake
For Regit and Wolves Alexevansdreamland

Jake got up from where he was on his bed and looked out the window. The wind was blowing quite hard and it looked as if it was going to storm. Jake looked at the clock and walked into the bathroom, jake fixed his hair that was ruffeled and headed down the steps. He looked into the kitchen seeing the thin form of her sister in the arms of er botfriends Matt. Jake gave a small smile. " Hello you too?"

Holly Jake a small smile. " Hi Jake.'

" What are your plans for the day?" He asked looking at the too.

" We were planning on going to a movie a little latter." Jake gave a small smile and kissed her forehead.

" Have fun." Jake said before calling to the dogs and grabbing his hoodie, pulling it over his bare upper body, Jake opened the door and headed out into the windy front yard. The wind didn't bug jake to bad it was always like that. Jake shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans as he walked with the three dogs, none of which leashed. Jake walked pasted a few houses. It looked as it people were scared to come out in the wind, he didn't she a soul. He then walked past the house of a girl he went to school with. Jake glanced over at the dog that was now running over. his three dogs ran over to great the other dog and Jake smiled at the girl.

" It's fine I live with over 200 dogs." Jake said looking up at her. " How have you been Addy?" He asked, he hadn't seen her in a while. He seemed to be such an unhappy person, she had lost her mother yes, but Jake had lost almost every one he love. He never acted the way she did, but every one was diffrent. Jake knelt down to pet the dog the was smelling him. " You have a very pretty dog here." Jake sat strocking the dogs head. The dog closed it's eyes and started to wag it's tail. After a short time Jake stood and smiled at the girl one more.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:49 am

Addy watch the boy come up to her steps. She smiled to him and shivered a bit. "Hey jake, im doin normal."
she paused and looked down to the puppy. "You?" Addy watched as Jake pet Nave. Nave loved Jake. He licked Jake's hand and then stumbled around Addy's feet playing with her loose shoe lace. "It's getting pretty windy. Wanna come inside?" She asked quietly. Ever since she mved in, she never had anyone in her house.
Steve flew down from the tree and landed on Addy's shoulder. He cawed and stared at Jake with his beady yellow eyes. Adalia chuckled and stroked Steve. "This is Steve by the way. He's overly protective," she whispered to him. Addy smiled truely for once, her eyes meeting Jakes.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:08 am

Jake

For Regit and Wolves Alexmfnagain

Jake watched as the pup ran around it's masters feed, nipping and biting at her laces. Jake gave a smile and looked up at the girl as she spoke. " Why not." jake said giving a small shrug and walking into the house, the three dogs trotted up to the house, but waited in the door way waiting to be told to enter. Jake looked at the bird as it swooped down to the girls sholder. " That is a very pretty bired, we have some that live out in a cage out back, their not tame though. Jake guessed that most people couldn't touch the bird. Jake held his hand out and stroked the top of the birds head, it closed it's eyes from a short time then opened them again.

Jake dropped his hand to his side and entered the house fully patting his side so the three dogs came in. Jake took in upon himself and closed the door. The three rather large dogs, sat infront of the door, not moving waiting to be told to leave the stop. " I've always been good with animals, animals that no one can get around will come to me." Jake gave a white smile and looked around the room. " This is a nice place." jake said looing at her. " Do you live by yourself?" Jake asked not hereing anyone else in the house.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:17 am

Addy walked into her house and kicked of her shoes. She took a deep breath an held it for a moment. She let it out and watched Jake touch Steve. "He is a very pretty birdy. Arent you Steve?" She made a face at the bird and smiled, kissing it's beak. "It's weird he lets you touch him. No one ever, touches him. No joke. Only me." Addy paused and looked around. "Oh, yeah thanks. It's a big house. I almost got lost in it before..." She droned off as she saw a streak of orange and black pass a doorway. Addy squinted her eyes and bit her lip. "Uhh ye-yeah i kinda live alone..." She saw movement out of the corner of her eye. "You might want to move," she warned as Spunk came charging towards them. Addy fell to the ground with a thud as Spunks paws held her down on her shoulders. She couldnt help but laugh. "M-my dad is highly depressed, so he's in a care center..." She scratched behind the tiger's ears. Even though a cub, he's still as big as she is. "You can take a look around," she said glancing up amd her friend
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 am

Jake
For Regit and Wolves Alexevans36

Jake frowned. " I'm sorry to hear that, my mother, father, and eleven brothers and siters died when i was just a kid." Jake dropped his eyes to the floor. " My best friends family as well. I know what it feels like, but I don't live only." Jake looked over at her she had told him to move. Just then a big cat ran up and pinned her to the floor. " You have a tiger?" Jake asked with a smile. " We have a liger, and some other big cats." Jake gave a smile. " We have alot of cool animals, we run a shelter." Jake looked around. " No thank you I don't want to intrude." Jake looked at his dogs and said something in Dutch. The dogs stood and started to rome around the house.

Jake looked at her. " You missed two days of school lat week, was everything okay?" He asked looking at her.

(( Sorry you didn't give me much it work with love.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Addy looked upto him. "Im so sorry to hear Jake..." Her eyes dimmed but she forced some
Joy through her. Adalia moved Spunk off of her as she stood up. She steadied herself with a chair and glanced up to Jake then his dogs. "oh yeah...i do have a tiger, as you can see. I kinda stole him from an animal horder back home..." She pat his head and smiled. "That's cool that you do that. It's very dangerous with more than one, or if you get them as an adult." she sighed and shooed Spunk away. Steve watched from his post in the corner and Nave was playing with one of the dog's tails. Addy chuckled.

When Jake asked why she wasnt at school, Addy froze. Why wasnt she at school? She had a fit. Addy broke down. She ran away to some store, in a totally different town. She had no intentions of buying something. Adalia attacked the glass of the store with the butt of her gun until she got it. She held the man at the cashregister up and robbed him.

Addy looked to her hand, the one she broke the glass with. "N-no reason. I wasnt feeling good, that's all..."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:02 pm

I don't know how to reply...
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Oh ...
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 am

Jake
For Regit and Wolves Awwwww

Jake looked her in the eyes he so knew that she was lying. jake placed his hand on her sholder and looked her in the eyes. " Tell me the truth." he said looking right into her eyes with his midnight blue ones. " you know I hate it when people lie." Jake said tracing her face with his eyes. " I don't care what you did, I just wanna know." He said letting his hand fall back down to his side he was awaiting an answer.

(( Sorry WB.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:26 am

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Addy shuddered. "No. Really, it's nothing." She scrunched her nose as she shoved the tiger off her. She chuckled and looked around. Her eyes met Jake's and she quickly looked away . "So how was school? I dont like it here." She made a face and looked back to Jake. H
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down