RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society and Queen

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Society and Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: Society and Queen

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:32 pm

It's fine :)

Kenneth gave Rachel a sideways glance. As long as she didn't talk to him, he'd be fine. Kenneth continued what he was doing, humming quietly to some rock song and doodling. A little while later, Kenneth got bored. So what did he do? Kenneth snapped his fingers and a tiny little flame appeared. Kenneth being Kenneth, quietly burned off the corners of the pages of his textbook, still humming along. He wasn't going to set his book on fire, that'd be crazy. He only wanted to blacken the edges a bit. It was a completely stupid, pointless, and possibly dangerous activity, but what else was he gonna do? The class was boring him to tears.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Rachel
She was SO bored, she Materialized her hand on Kenneth's paper, inwardly smirking. Outwardly, she was pretending to hang on to every word and write down notes. She used her fingers to make it crawl towards him and write a note in his notebook. Boredness Then she put her hand back right and looked at her doodles. She flipped the page and began actually taking notes.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:45 am

Kenneth stared. He stared at what she had wrote then at her. Quickly, he extinguished his flame. His expression was... :O. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, making his mouth seem circlish (<- I have no idea how to spell that or if it's even a word... Oh well. :P) This was the first time he had seen Rachel use her power. Whoa. He looked at her in disbelief, one of his eyebrows raised. He pushed his opened notebook closer to her and wrote in it. THAT'S what you can do?! he jotted down quickly and pushed it at her, wanting her to read it.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:40 pm

xD
Rachel
Rachel grinned and glanced at his note book before writing And more. You have a lot to learn, Fire-Thrower she pushed it back, then began writing notes again. The bell rang and she got up without a second glance to Kenneth. She strode off to find her friends. But for the rest of the day she couldn't stop thinking about that Kenneth kid. He was an oddball, that's for sure.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:11 pm

You're call Kenneth an oddball?! :O

Kenneth looked over at her as she walked out. "Off she goes, Ms. Rachel Frane" he thought. Sometimes she annoyed the crap out of him, but sometimes, he admired her. Not that he'd tell that to her face. Deep in thought, Kenneth got up and walked out into the hallway. He accidentally bumped into her. "Sorry," he murmured, glancing down at her.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm

No. Rachel is XD

Rachel
Rachel had also been deep in thought when he bumped into her. She looked up at him. She was 5'7 in the heels she was in, but he was still a good four inches above her. "It's fine" she said, picking up her book and pencil, then headed back to her locker. This boy was not your average Flame-thrower. He knew the min. of his power. He knew what regular Fire-throwers could do. He had no idea that he was like her. Special
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Oh now she's calling him special? From oddball to special... Rachel!! Makeup your mind about the him!!! Haha jk. :P

Gimme a moment.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 pm

XD No, like he has more powers than a normal Fire-Thrower or something. I dunno
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:56 am

Okaaaay.

Kenneth looked at her, as she walked away into the hallway to her friends. He glanced at his fellow students around him. Kenneth let out a sigh. Most of the time Kenneth wished he was an average high school kid. No powers, nothing to hide, just normal. Boring, non-freakish, normal. At least, he was an average fire-thrower, or at least he thought he was.

Sorry bout what's I've written. I didn't know how to continue. Sorry!!!
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:27 pm

It's alright...I have a few ideas

Rachel
Rachel was in gym, escaping sweat once again. She squealed as a bee flew near her. She swatted it and accidently hit a student. Unfortuntly, the gym techer and students thought it was on purpose. Looking very dissapointed, Mr. Conk, the gym techer, sent her to detention.

Kenneth in detention possibly?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Haha, I love your post. Just for trying to swat a bee and she gets sent to detention by Mr. Conk.

Kenneth sat in a desk at the designated detention room. Why was he in detention again? Oh right. Kenneth was in the bathroom, creating little flames with a snap of his fingers. Unforunately, a teacher had walked in. Thankfully, Kenneth extinguished the fire... but not before the teacher saw the smoke. In that teacher's mind, Kenneth was smoking. And so, our Kenneth boy was sent to the principle, and everything ended up with Kenneth in detention. After some thought over the day's event, Kenneth leaned back and took note of his surroundings. The old woman teacher in charge of detention was hard of hearing and couldn't hear much. And her eyesight wasn't very good, so basically Kenneth could do anything he wanted. So detention wasn't that bad. In fact, it was kinda peaceful. The door opened and to Kenneth's surprise, Rachel walked in.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Lol yeah xD that was off the top of my head, too. Funny name, Mr.Conk xP Sorry if a letter or two are missing from a word, I'm at my uncle's house and his keyboard isn't fimiliar plus his keys stick x3

Rachel
Rachel walked in and, to her suprise, saw Kenneth. She walked over to the old detention monitor. It would be easy to sneak stuff past her. If she didn't get caught she was sure to have straight As still and get back on Mr.Conk's good side. She plopped in a seat next to Kenneth. He was actually kind of fun to talk to when he wasn't gawking or annoying her. Hey she wrote, materializing her hand onto his notebook. The old hag would never see, she had bad eyesight and was currently reading a book- not watching them at all. I need to talk to you- well, i guess write to you she wrote, moving her hand off the notebook but not putting it back on her wrist
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Kenneth didn't write back. Instead, he propped up a book, so that his face was hidden. He spoke quietly, only loud enough for himself and Rachel to hear. "What do you need to tell me?" He asked softly. Kenneth glanced over the top of the book. Sure enough, the old lady wasn't looking at them. She was most likely to fall asleep soon. The thought caused Kenneth to grin, for the first time around Rachel. He looked at her, and his boyishly-charming grin kinda faded, but still, it was something. :)
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:25 pm

xD niice, falling in love is 'our Kenneth boy'? xD Laughing

Rachel
She sighed, as if she had decided she deserved detention. The monitor didn't even glance up. In fact, she appeared to be drifting off. Still, she put her hand back and picked up a book, speaking in the same low voice. "Look, don't freak. This is going to take ALOT of explaining to do." And the old lady was out. She put her book down and walked over to her, waving a hand in front of her face, then snapping before walking back over to her seat and sitting on the desk. "You're not a normal Fire-thrower, and I'm not a normal Materializer." she said, letting him take in the news, though she was pretty sre he would be confused.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:56 am

I think that's for you to figure out xD

Kenneth was somewhat surprised when she told him that he wasn't a normal Fire-thrower. But he didn't let the surprise register on his face. And frankly, "our Kenneth boy" was a tad confused. But he didn't show it. Kenneth spoke in his normal voice, the old lady was out of it. "Oh really?" asked Kenneth with a smirk. "Is that so?" Leaning back in his chair, Kenneth put his arms behind his head. "I knew it. I always knew I was special," he said with a playful grin on his face.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Rachel rolled her eyes "can you not be serious?"

I'll finish this later unless you wanna work with that junk
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:53 am

Kenneth put on an oh-so-super-serious face. He scoffed. "Of course, I can be serious, Rachel. The question is why must you be all serious all the time?" Kenneth grinned playfully at her reaction. He couldn't help it. Kenneth really enjoyed annoying Rachel. To him, everything was all fun and games. Kenneth continued, though this time, not trying to annoy Rachel. "Okay...Explain then. Explain why you and I are so special."
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 am

wow. You can work with anything!

Rachel sighed and ignored his behavior. "Well, for starters, we have more powers. A lot more powers. And we learn to use the regular powers faster." she indicated to her hand on his notebook, then put it back in place. "It is not normal for me to be able to do this. And if you had more-" she broke off as the doorknob turned and she quickly picked up a pencil and pretended to look up from her book as the meanest, most strict teacher walked in. Mrs. Frerut. She sighed angerily, then walked over to where the detention monitor was dozing. She picked up a ruler and slapped it down on the desk, nearly giving poor old Ms. Anderson a heart attack. "Oh my!" she cried. While Mrs. Frerut scolded her she snuck a glance at Kenneth. We'll talk later she mouthed, packing up her stuff as a cowering Ms. Anderson announced detention was over in a small voice.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Sorry I haven't been around for a while...

Kenneth patiently listened to her with his oh-so-super-serious face on. He nodded every once in a while, as if he was getting at what she was saying, but in reality, dear Kenneth was lost. Wha? He had more powers? Like what? Thoughts like so swam through his head. The dark haired boy glanced pityingly at the old woman who was being unmercifully yelled at by Mrs. Freut. Kenneth let out a sigh of relief at the announcement of their release from detention. Slowly, Kenneth stood up to his full six foot height and pulled his backpack on his shoulder. Kenneth glanced behind him at Ms. Anderson as he walked out into the hallway with Rachel.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Lol it's alright. I missed roleplaying with you...for like a week xD You're an awesome person to roleplay with :D

Rachel walked out of detention and quickly met her girlfriends. She walked away without a second glance.

THE NEXT DAY....

Rachel sighed as she walked to her locker and saw her two 'BFF's- Lizie and Maddie- waiting for her. How was she going to talk to Kenneth if they followed her around everywhere!? She put on a smile and went to her locker, greeting her 'friends' with hugs and air kisses. She got her books out ad headed to class with them. She pretended to go to the bathroom and get sick, then got a nurse's note. Just for good measure, she went to the nurse and told her she was fine now. Then she left and headed for Kenneth's class. She was in the techer's circle, so she told his teacher that Ms. Anderson wanted to discuss a craft project with him. The poor old woman was always dragged into things, and being 'Craft Teacher' was one of them. Rachel seriously wondered why she didn't just quit. She was always getting yelled at by Mrs.Freut. She got an approval from Ms. Henderson and waited for Kenneth. Once he was out in the hall, she grabbed him by the elbow and pulled him in a janitor's Closet, pulling the door closed. "Well. Now is later." she said, sitting down on a bucket
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:09 pm

:D

Kenneth passed out. Haha just kidding. He's fine. :P

Kenneth was busy painting something, let's say a wooden boat, I guess. Anyways.... He heard the door open, yet Kenneth didn't look up, he was focusing on his project. "Kenneth," Ms. Anderson called. "Rachel Frane needs to talk to you about something. She's waiting in the hallway." Kenneth set his paintbrush down and stood up, rubbing his hands on his jeans. Taking a deep breath, Kenneth put his hand on the doorknob, and the next thing he knew he was being pulled into the closet. Kenneth leaned against the doorframe, his head almost touching the ceiling. It was so cramped in there. Kenneth rolled his eyes at Rachel. "Well hello to you too," he said sarcastically.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Rachel sighed helplessly. "First off, while I talk- try not to interrupt. Yeah, I know, it'll be sper hard but atleast try if you want to know what's going on." she said, taking a deep breath at the end and slowly letting it out. Why was she so tongue-tied around this dude? Anyway, she leaned back against the wall, thinking of how to explain how they were 'Different'. "Alright, Kenneth. Listen hard pretty boy, and try to stay with me." she said, eyeing him.

"Well" Rachel started, thinking of all the things that made them different "For starters- that day in the park, when you lit that candle. That's when I knew you were different. Stone, as you know, is.....an..element that works against fire, I geuss you could say. Most Fire-throwers can't do that until- well, ATLEAST until they're out of School. That's when I knew you weren't average. But anyway, you could light that candle, even when it was on stone. It seems easy to you, but not to others. In fact, in the last year of School, you'll probably be studying how to make a fire, even on a stone." she says, then glances at the clock and back to Kenneth "I don't have much time right now, but we can talk tomorrow. That thing I did with my hand? Again, most Materializers aren't able to do that until they're out of School." The bell rang and she quickly pulled him out of the closet. "Tomorrow it is, pretty boy." She said, turning on her heel and walking away.

Sorry, I'm still trying to think of what all makes them different and all that xD Plus, I'm still trying to develope her personality..
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Kenneth rolled his eyes at her and ran his hand through his dark brown hair. His blue eyes flicked over at her, and he listened patiently, occasionally fidgeting to make himself more comfortable in the cramped closet. Kenneth had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. The School? Kenneth had never gone to any non-mortal school. He had mainly learned from his own experimenting and a few tips from his grandfather. Kenneth nodded when she finished and without a word, he walked out behind her, earning a few stares from people, including his friends, who only smirked at him and flashed him a thumbs-up. Kenneth rolled his eyes at them and walked off to his last class of the day.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:03 pm

School is like Advanced College for Immortals I geuss...Apparently they learn VERY slow xD

Rachel went home

NEXT DAY

Rachel was about to Materialize into school when she saw Kenneth at the 'Bus Stop' which was really a place where immortals who couldn't Materialize,Fire-Travel, Water-Travel, or Dig a Tunnel(If you were an Earth-Handler) got transported to wherever it was they needed to be transported to. "Kenneth!" she waited till he looked over "Reporpuse Room" she said, indicating they shouldmeet in the unused cassroom everyone called, for some unknown reason, the Reporpuse Room. She gave a quick wave and turned, Materiaizing into school.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Kenneth had his hands in his pockets, waiting at the bus stop. He had his earbuds in his ears, and his foot was tapping along to the beat of the music. He hummed the tune under his breath. Hummmm humhumhum bum bum bummmmhummmm. He idly looked around. Hummm hum bum hum."Kenneth!" He heard a voice call. He looked around, recognizing Rachel's voice. Was she here? He looked around for her. There were a bunch of people around him, it was hard to pick her out. "....Repurpose room!" he heard her say. Kenneth looked around, his eyebrows raised. He looked around, but Rachel had already materialized. Shrugging his shoulders, Kenneth climbed on the bus, making his way to school.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next