RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Will You Join??

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 10 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 10 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 10 Vote_lcap60%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 10 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 10 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 10 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Honaw- _Not what I was expecting exactly. He seems pretty happy to see us._ He squeezed her hand and took a deep breath. _Should I ask him for her hand? Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?_
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Chadna
I look back at him and smile then turn back to my dad. "Well that didn't take much talking I guess" I laugh alittle and hug my father who pulled a large cap of bear skin over me. I raise an eye brow alittle but know that was the sign of becoming the leader now.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Honaw- He smiled nervously and wrapped his arm around her waist as he looked at her father. " I'm happy your not angered about that I've chosen her without your permission. If you have any problems with me becoming her husband I will abide by your rules. Not regrettably of course, but I know better than to go against the chief."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Her dad
I look at him and smile. "Your my son now. And whoever my daughter picks is up to her. It's not up to be to live her life for her." I smile and grab a knife and hand it to him. "The knife of a chief"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 pm

This will be moved to the Roleplay Forum #2 in Other Roleplays.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10