RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Stars.

+7
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
DoxiesRme52
That-Awkward-Kid
Kat
Wolves-Rule1
RiseAbove
administrator bailey.
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Fallen Stars. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallen Stars.

Post  Kat Thu May 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Monroe

I nodded. "I'm fine.... And yeah. I'm Monroe." I got goosebumps when he said my name, and when he smiled, my stomach twisted into knots.... In a good way. I'd always had a little bit of a crush on him. But I never thought he knew I existed, so I just kinda let that crush float away to some place far away in dream land. Now that we were speaking for the first time ever, all those feelings I'd ever had about him came whirling back, but I did my best to ignore them. I flash him my perfect camera smile, the one I always used at photoshoots during on of my parents' movie premieres. But maybe a camera smile looked like I was trying to hard... I hoped not. I didn't want to seem like I was flirting. But then again..... *evil smile* No. That's not me. Why am I arguing with myself? Anyways, I stood up, being careful not to hit my head on any more lockers, and jammed my books back into my locker. Of course, I would regret that later when they all tumbled out again but whatever. For now it was fine. I snatched my sunglasses off the shelf in the top of my half-size locker. "Ready to go?" I smiled a plain ole normal smile.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Thu May 31, 2012 3:09 pm

ok, while i make a reply to wolves, i first want to say you're all accepted, and good job with your forms, but psalm you do need to finish your personality. :)

also, i can always make extra characters to roleplay with someone! :)

The Fallen Stars. - Page 2 Tumblr_lvjxb6VIvg1r0jqgi

He looked at her a bit worriedly as her eyes got wide then small then wide again and small. You would think someone was inside of her, enlarging her eyes each time. In all honesty, it was a funny sight to see. But he didn't say anything and continued to maks his smirking face with a straight poker face as he watched her closely. The sun was not even touching her skin, but she sitll winced with pain. It was all a little weird and actually a little suspicious. He didn't have proof that she was actually a Fire Star. Maybe she was one of those rare humans who knew all about them? Impossible, though, she would already be killed on the spot, right? He decided to keep his observations for later until he could confirm them. He didn't want to make a dumbass of himself.

When the girl said she has something following her, his first thought to respond to was 'Call the damn police then?' but he could tell that it was bigger then that. It obviously wasn't human, or she would kill it on the spot, right? Maybe. He wasn't excatly a rainbow with his powers, he liked to use a little bad with them osmetimes. They actually came in handy, and it's always fun to see humans get scared out of their mind. But usually he didn't do that only because if you use your powers in front of them, you usually have to end up killing them, and he would end up killing millions of people everyday if he did that. So he just sticks to roasting bunnies and messing with lions. It was quite entertaining, to be honest.

"Well you obviously thought wrong if you thought nobody would be around. You're lucky I wasn't some human or I would have called the police seeing a girl like yourself looking like she just watched a guy turn into a zombie or some crazy shit like that." He shook his head. "Listen, I'm not going to laugh at you." No matter how much he wanted to, he thought. "You need to protect yourself and get people to watch out for you or something to tell you when he or she or it, whatever you call it, is near. Or atleast you've got to check your back a few times or something, I mean, it can't be that harmful. Obviously this thing is trying to spook you."

Cade didn't realize how bad it was, or what it was, so his advice was shaky and not that good. He glanced at her "I'm Cade."
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Thu May 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:Starr!!! Can we roleplay Hayden and your pick of my girl???

surleyy! you post first cause im lazy.<3
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu May 31, 2012 5:57 pm

crystallized-tears wrote:ok, while i make a reply to wolves, i first want to say you're all accepted, and good job with your forms, but psalm you do need to finish your personality. :)

x_x Who can resist that offer? ;p I have a Greyson, he just doesn't have a picture yet (im super open to suggestions). Want to roleplay? :]
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Thu May 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
crystallized-tears wrote:ok, while i make a reply to wolves, i first want to say you're all accepted, and good job with your forms, but psalm you do need to finish your personality. :)

x_x Who can resist that offer? ;p I have a Greyson, he just doesn't have a picture yet (im super open to suggestions). Want to roleplay? :]

sure, do you want me to roleplay the girl i already have or i can always make a new one if you want me to change the personality. ^-^
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Thu May 31, 2012 6:48 pm

bailey we must roleplay at some point. it'll be like a world record, no travie and nellaa. whoop.(:
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu May 31, 2012 7:04 pm

starr:) wrote:
Kat<3<3 wrote:Starr!!! Can we roleplay Hayden and your pick of my girl???

surleyy! you post first cause im lazy.<3

Yayyyy<3 Kk
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu May 31, 2012 7:05 pm

crystallized-tears wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

sure, do you want me to roleplay the girl i already have or i can always make a new one if you want me to change the personality. ^-^

I'll take the girl you already have. Post first? D: and is it okay if I make two girls and one boy?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu May 31, 2012 7:21 pm

The Fallen Stars. - Page 2 Tumblr_lvjxb6VIvg1r0jqgi

He looked at her a bit worriedly as her eyes got wide then small then wide again and small. You would think someone was inside of her, enlarging her eyes each time. In all honesty, it was a funny sight to see. But he didn't say anything and continued to maks his smirking face with a straight poker face as he watched her closely. The sun was not even touching her skin, but she sitll winced with pain. It was all a little weird and actually a little suspicious. He didn't have proof that she was actually a Fire Star. Maybe she was one of those rare humans who knew all about them? Impossible, though, she would already be killed on the spot, right? He decided to keep his observations for later until he could confirm them. He didn't want to make a dumbass of himself.

When the girl said she has something following her, his first thought to respond to was 'Call the damn police then?' but he could tell that it was bigger then that. It obviously wasn't human, or she would kill it on the spot, right? Maybe. He wasn't excatly a rainbow with his powers, he liked to use a little bad with them osmetimes. They actually came in handy, and it's always fun to see humans get scared out of their mind. But usually he didn't do that only because if you use your powers in front of them, you usually have to end up killing them, and he would end up killing millions of people everyday if he did that. So he just sticks to roasting bunnies and messing with lions. It was quite entertaining, to be honest.

"Well you obviously thought wrong if you thought nobody would be around. You're lucky I wasn't some human or I would have called the police seeing a girl like yourself looking like she just watched a guy turn into a zombie or some crazy shit like that." He shook his head. "Listen, I'm not going to laugh at you." No matter how much he wanted to, he thought. "You need to protect yourself and get people to watch out for you or something to tell you when he or she or it, whatever you call it, is near. Or atleast you've got to check your back a few times or something, I mean, it can't be that harmful. Obviously this thing is trying to spook you."

Cade didn't realize how bad it was, or what it was, so his advice was shaky and not that good. He glanced at her "I'm Cade."

Maddy shook her head. " I don't know if it's tring to hurt me. I think it want's my power." Maddy gave a small shrug. " I'm sorry to bug you. You clearly don't want to talk any way." Maddy stood up and shited from foot to foot, but before she walked away he gave his name. Maddy looked at him again. Her eyes were again soft. maddy looked over him for the first time, but then back up to him eyes.

" My name is Maddy." Maddy dropped her eyes again and shifted feet again. She was such an uneasy person, she always had been. Just then the shadow darted into the trees behind her and she looked up. She wondered if this other person could also see it, but she wasn't going to ask.

(( Sorry WB))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu May 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:
Monroe

I nodded. "I'm fine.... And yeah. I'm Monroe." I got goosebumps when he said my name, and when he smiled, my stomach twisted into knots.... In a good way. I'd always had a little bit of a crush on him. But I never thought he knew I existed, so I just kinda let that crush float away to some place far away in dream land. Now that we were speaking for the first time ever, all those feelings I'd ever had about him came whirling back, but I did my best to ignore them. I flash him my perfect camera smile, the one I always used at photoshoots during on of my parents' movie premieres. But maybe a camera smile looked like I was trying to hard... I hoped not. I didn't want to seem like I was flirting. But then again..... *evil smile* No. That's not me. Why am I arguing with myself? Anyways, I stood up, being careful not to hit my head on any more lockers, and jammed my books back into my locker. Of course, I would regret that later when they all tumbled out again but whatever. For now it was fine. I snatched my sunglasses off the shelf in the top of my half-size locker. "Ready to go?" I smiled a plain ole normal smile.

Jake smiled at her again. She was a cute girl, although the blue hair thing wasn't his favroit thing, but oh well. Jake had always had his eye on her, but he never thought she even took a scond glance. Who knew? Jake watched as she shuved the books into her locker. " Remind me to help you clean that latter." Jake chuckled he had always been somewhat of a clean freak. Jake looked down at his gloved hands. Then back to her his midnight blue eyes had a nice little sparkel to them.

Jake grinned when she asked if he was ready. " Yep." Jake smiled. " Back way." He lead her out the back door where the camras rarely saw. " So where too. No where pubic they'll call the cops." Jake chuckle. When the got out of the school yard and fixed his back pack. " So where too, my house, your house?" Jake looked over at her with a smile.

(( Sucky))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu May 31, 2012 7:53 pm

Lala you ganna post? You said you wanted Olly.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu May 31, 2012 11:45 pm

WolvesRule.. do you wanna play Jake and Evangaline.. I dont want them to date but we could get them to be really good friends =D
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:30 am

Psalm-91 wrote:WolvesRule.. do you wanna play Jake and Evangaline.. I dont want them to date but we could get them to be really good friends =D

I'm already playing Jake with Kat, but we can do Andy and her if you want. * Shrug*
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:06 am

Monroe

My stomach fluttered when he asked his house or mine and I was blushing insanely. "Uhm.... Er.... Yours. My mom stayed at home today... We'd get caught in no time flat." I was blushing even more and I had no idea why. I followed him out the back door, grinning, surprised we didn't set off any alarms. They make it WAY too easy for kids to ditch these days. It's like they're beggin us to just stay home or ditch. Well, half of the teachers probably were. Okau, so we didn't go to the best school ever. But it was okay.... Well... Maybe not but you get the point. Anyways, we walked around the back of the school, hopped the property fence, and continued walking. It was fairly quiet out, not a very busy day, and neither of us spoke to eachother. I was way too shy and anxious to talk to him, but I don't know what his reason was not to talk to me.

Sucky, but hopefully that gives you something to work with.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 am

For 9assyidy

Lena:

I sat in my first period french class, bored out of my mind and doodling all over my notebook cover. After I got bored with my doodles, I scanned the room for people I regognized... Anyone, just one person. But no. I guess that's what I get for moving all the way across the country with my dad. When the french teacher called on me, I had absolutely no clue what the question was, let alone the answer. "Uhhh... Er...." She called me to the front of the class. My heart was racing. This was my first day at this school, even though everyone else was like half way into the year or something like that. "Well?" Demanded the teacher. "Crap." I muttered under my breath, making my way to the front of the class. I just stood there, staring at the class, looking like a total idiot. Everyone looked like they were holding in giggles and laughs.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:24 pm

No WolvesRule.. not dating get them to be friends? or they could already be friends and they hang out. Sometimes its good to have guy friends =)
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm

I have two girls if anybody wants to roleplay with them =) Gracelynn and Evangaline
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:57 pm

yo, is this still open?

Form.
Full Name: Izo Black
Love Intrest: uhhh, no
Type: ice Fallen Star,
Personality: Izo looks calm on the outside but really he is a time bomb waiting to explode. If provoked even just a little bit he will politely ask you outside where there are no humans. If it is a human he is fighting with, most likely he’ll just walk up, punch you and walk away, no point in wasting his powers on some stupid human. He is absolutely rebellious and hates it when people try to make him do something. The best way to get him to do something for you is to make him think it’s his idea, not that he’s stupid he just doesn’t always pay attention to those he “trusts” However once you manage to become his friend (if you think it’s worth getting hurt for) he will show you his loyal side. If you’re ever in trouble, he will help you out no matter the cost to himself, he might grumble about it for a long time afterwards and hold it over you but really he’s just relived that you are safe
History: can’t you guess from his personality? O.o
Looks: Hair Colour and Style: Izo has long white hair that he wears down, it goes almost to his legs and, it is soft and strait his eyes are blue electric blue 5’ 8” 130 Izo is short but his slender build makes him look taller. His features are very beautiful and delicate looking making him look a lot weaker than he is. His favorit color to where is black because it makes his unusual hair color stand out. His skin is very pale and his veins look like little blue rivers in his arms, over all he is very handsome and angry looking.
Form.
Full Name: Lisa Forest
Love Intrest: no
Type: human
Personality: Snow is sweet and quiet and unfortunately kind of an air head. She loves most people and it takes a lot to make her angry at you. She wants to keep any secret you have but because she has trouble judging peoples character she might tell the wrong secret to the wrong person and keep the bad persons secret when she should tell someone. She will protect her friends if she thinks they are in any kind of danger but sometimes she gets to distracted to notice that something is wrong. She easily gets fixed on an idea and then she becomes almost worthless not paying attention to anything other than what she is focused on
History: her father was killed in a car accident a few years ago so Snow and her mother are the only ones supporting the three younger children (Tiffany 8, Josh, 5, and Carle, 4) at school she gets average grades and has two close friends
Looks: she has strait blond hair that falls to her shoulders and brown eyes. She usually wears a tank top and booty shorts with high top convers. Her height is 5’ 6” and her weight is 110. She is very thin even though she eats whatever she wants whenever she wants (which is always) her nails are usually painted to match what she is wearing and for earrings she always wears two little pink flower posts.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Full Name: Reya Gomez.
Love Interest: None.
Type: Fallen Star.
Personality: Reya is kind. She tends to smile a lot more than normal and looks at the world in a more positive light than most people. She has high-expectations of everyone and is often let down. She trusts people too easily and can sometimes be a bit gullible. She isn't the smartest girl in her school but she has common sense. Reya knows when enough is a enough and never pushes her limits or steps over the line with anyone. She can be shy, but tries her best to go out of her comfort zone and make friends. That's her goal in life -- to make as many friends as possible. Reya doesn't like being alone and prefers to be in a crowd. She'll often be the one who fades into the background and isn't noticed by many people. She is somewhat sensitive and takes anything you say to heart. She hates it when people agrue and tries her best to get everyone to cooperate. If Reya doesn't get what she wants or is wrong, she'll get frustrated and try to find out what she's doing wrong. In the end, it's always her fault. She didn't try hard enough and that kid sitting alone under the tree won't join the game. She didn't think hard enough and made a fool of herself for one stupid thought.
History: N/A
Looks: I'm totally open to suggestions on how she should like. I would REALLY appreciate it.

Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:19 pm

The Fallen Stars. - Page 2 Tumblr_lqlk6fD9hh1qkj4q6o1_500

Cade rolled his eyes at Maddy and crossed his arms. "If it wants yourpower, then you need to use that against ti when it comes after you. Obviously this thing isn't going to stick back and watch forever, if it wants your powers. It's going to make a move for them when the time is right, and obviously he knows when if he has moved to the step of touching you. He is probably testing you, your agility, reaction time, and hearing. If you couldn't hear him, it will be easier to sneak up on you. If you react slower, you'll be captured easier. If you're slower, well same thing, you'll be captured easier."

Cade breathed out loudly, quite annoyed by the way she assumed he didn't want to talk. "If i didn't want to talk to you, I'd leave already in the dust, and simply walk away. But I do, because I like to hear about someone else being tortured then just me, it's interesting and at least that makes me have hope."

"You fidgit a lot." He took a note, watching her twiddle with her fingers and move on her feet. "You look nervous all the time too. I'm not going to hurt you..." He got a cocky smirk on his face. "At least not yet, anyway. You never know, I could be just waiting for that perfect moment to blast you off with this stupid glowing star."

The Fallen Stars. - Page 2 Tumblr_m3msxjskEY1rtxzbbo1_r1_500
this is for you books. :)

Bailey was walking around the town, her light blonde hair flying around everywhere in the slight breeze. Her hair was so thin that a brush of air can make it seem like the winds of a hurricane. It was slightly annoying, but put n a headband or ponytail, it was all solved. So that's what she did everyday it was windy, so her hair was nearly in one of those everyday. Today her hair was pulled back by a sleek shiny black hairband that kind of dug into the sides of her head. She had to readjust it several times and she was sure she had imprints behind her ears. Why was there no such thing as a comfortable headband? Was it really that hard to find?

She had her hands in her pockets and her eyes on the sidewak as she pushed around pebbles. She needed sometimes exciting to do, someone to mess with. It shouldn't be that hard, there were people everywhere outside. Bailey looked up and looked for a girl or boy who looked easily annoyed, maybe someone who would lash out. Those were the best people, the ones who had that pissed off look all the time. She loved messing with those people the best because they were like a ticking time bomb. Tick, tick, tick... BOOM! Explosion. Rage is flown everywhere, fist start flying, and what does Bailey do? She laughs and skips away, looking for her next victim, leaving the raging mess in confusion. That was the best part, the look in their eyes like, what the hell just happened?

Bailey was sure she had plenty of people out to get her, but it was whatever. Bailey was a tough girl, and she could handle herself. Nobody usually messed with her, but there were always a few that did. No, Bailey wasn't the strongest, but she could throw a punch. But there was more then one occasion where Bailey lost a fight, but that didn't stop her. She was better at emotional damage then physical.

Bailey continued her search for a ticking time bomb.

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Looks: I'm totally open to suggestions on how she should like. I would REALLY appreciate it.

what's your common idea of what you want her to look like? i can find someone, but you need to tell me what image you get in your head. burnette, blonde, redhead, etc?

starr:) wrote:bailey we must roleplay at some point. it'll be like a world record, no travie and nellaa. whoop.(:

of course, darling. i can make a boy. :-D
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:01 pm

bailey wrote:of course, darling. i can make a boy. :-D

if you would like to! doesn't matter.(:
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:
Monroe

My stomach fluttered when he asked his house or mine and I was blushing insanely. "Uhm.... Er.... Yours. My mom stayed at home today... We'd get caught in no time flat." I was blushing even more and I had no idea why. I followed him out the back door, grinning, surprised we didn't set off any alarms. They make it WAY too easy for kids to ditch these days. It's like they're beggin us to just stay home or ditch. Well, half of the teachers probably were. Okau, so we didn't go to the best school ever. But it was okay.... Well... Maybe not but you get the point. Anyways, we walked around the back of the school, hopped the property fence, and continued walking. It was fairly quiet out, not a very busy day, and neither of us spoke to eachother. I was way too shy and anxious to talk to him, but I don't know what his reason was not to talk to me.

Sucky, but hopefully that gives you something to work with.

Jake smiled at her blush, he found it funny how easy some girls blushed. But them again Sheaba was like that when the were younger too. Jake didn't talk to the other as they walked, he didn't really know what to talk about. Oh well his house wasn't far away. Jake sighed shoving his gloved hands into him pockets. He looked up as they got closer to the house. " Well here we are." He said as they came to a huge white building, that looked nothing like a house. A large sign read above it, in red lettering. Safe Haven Animal Rescue and Sanctuary. Jake lead her to the front door and opened it. The house was lined on each side with cages and animal runs. Jake smiled. " Yeah I live at an animal rescue." Jake blushed slightly. It was kinda dumb in his eyes. But he still loved it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:24 pm

crystallized-tears wrote:
The Fallen Stars. - Page 2 Tumblr_lqlk6fD9hh1qkj4q6o1_500

Cade rolled his eyes at Maddy and crossed his arms. "If it wants yourpower, then you need to use that against ti when it comes after you. Obviously this thing isn't going to stick back and watch forever, if it wants your powers. It's going to make a move for them when the time is right, and obviously he knows when if he has moved to the step of touching you. He is probably testing you, your agility, reaction time, and hearing. If you couldn't hear him, it will be easier to sneak up on you. If you react slower, you'll be captured easier. If you're slower, well same thing, you'll be captured easier."

Cade breathed out loudly, quite annoyed by the way she assumed he didn't want to talk. "If i didn't want to talk to you, I'd leave already in the dust, and simply walk away. But I do, because I like to hear about someone else being tortured then just me, it's interesting and at least that makes me have hope."

"You fidgit a lot." He took a note, watching her twiddle with her fingers and move on her feet. "You look nervous all the time too. I'm not going to hurt you..." He got a cocky smirk on his face. "At least not yet, anyway. You never know, I could be just waiting for that perfect moment to blast you off with this stupid glowing star."

" What do you think I am? Stupid or something!" Maddy snapped at him his guy was pushing her. " I have tried to use my powers on it, it doesn't do a damned thing." MAddy Dropped her eyes to the ground again and shifted. Maddy Wrinckled her nose and looiked back okay. " Okay what ever you say." Maddy pulled out her phone and looked at the time then soved it back into her pocket. Maddy gave a shrug. " I'm always like this, it's not you. I even do it at home. I'm not really sure why... I just do. It bugs the Hell out of my brother."

Maddy looked back up at the other again ." So what were you doing out here anyway? Isn't school in?" She asked rasing an eye brow at him. Maddy herself didn't go to school anymore, she took on line classes. It was easier for her.

(( God damnit I'm sorry Bailey I have writers block.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Trevor was in charge of monitoring his father's girlfriend's kids again. Again. It wasn't that he didn't like them....

Well, it was. No way around that fact. He hated her children. He hated that woman. Heck, that wasn't a woman--that was a girl. Girl. His father was dating a teenager, not a woman. His girlfriend possesses no trait that Trevor could deem fitting for a mother-figure. A real mother figure doesn't leave her kids to go out on "dates" with his fathe

What is a date anymore. For all he knows, she could be renting out a hotel every other night to have sex with the man.

He shook his head. True true, she was legally an adult. She was twenty-three. The thing was, he was sixteen. Twenty-three and sixteen wasn't a big enough age gap for him to consider this woman as a "mother". Unfortunately for him, Trevor suspected that she was going to become his father's wife soon, and these kids were going to become his step siblings.

"Trevor! Trevor! Let's go to the park! Let's go! Take us to the park!"

The park was no more than a quarter mile from their home. The kids frequently were dropped off at the park to be babysat by some of their mother's friends. After a few more minutes of pestering and screaming (spoiled, misbehaved children XP), Trevor gave his for his sanity. Maybe by some chance some of the people he knew would be there practicing for some sports related thing.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:48 pm

“Uh, no. That’s not happening.” Grayson’s normally deep and calm voice was hinting at not only annoyance, but also impatience. He’d been talking – no, arguing – with his current girlfriend about meeting her parents. Grayson certainly wasn’t ready for that kind of stage in their relationship, considering it was fairly new. He wasn’t that into the girl, and definitely didn’t feel like faking a smile and pleasantness just to please his girlfriend. He rolled his eyes at a few of her comments, resisting the urge to hang up on her, but soon his patience had disappeared. “Look, Janice, I don’t think this is going to work out.” He sighed, trying his best to sound regretful. That just brought even more yelling, so Grayson hung up. He leaned against the wall of the closest building, his ex-girlfriend having pretty much drained the life out of him. He was no longer in a relatively neutral mood - he was annoyed. Maybe, he was even pissed. Grayson stared at the sidewalk for a moment, wondering if he was being a bit cruel. He shook the thought away, staring at the store across from him. He must have looked creepy just loitering, expression never changing, and features portraying no trace of emotion, and hands in pockets.

“Can I help you?” He asked, not wanting the blonde girl’s attention. She had just walked up to him. He didn’t even bother looking at her, but her blonde hair was hard not to see in a ponytail from the corner of his eyes. He didn’t feel like dealing with another person today, wanting already to go home and ditch his friends. They were waiting for him at some place to hang out.

ooc; Sorry, honest writers' block for grayson. and reya has brown hair, tan skin, on the short side. pretty. ;p i'm being vague because i don't care too much. she should be latina. dunno.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next