RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For me and tiggy only :)

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For me and tiggy only :) - Page 2 Empty Re: For me and tiggy only :)

Post  Regit192 Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Kat made a face. "Yeah. Im advanced in every subject. I can pass college stuff simple and easy, but i dont want to be moved up in grades." she shrugged. "I like it though. I follow people around and help out. Mehh. I like it." she smiled and headed to the math room.

Thack smiled. "Yeah. My friend Kat loves that movie and watches it alot with me." he went to te math room. "Fool that we gotthe same classes."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue May 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Isabella nodded. "yea, it is. I just hope I don't have any classes with my brother." they walk into the math room and she sees that she was wrong. "blah..." she stuck her tongue out at him and laughed. She then sat down next to him and poked him. "hey big brother." she smirked.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue May 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Kat sat down next to Zane and pulled out a silver notebook. She opened to a blank page and began to draw.

Thack sat down next to Bella and turned to Kat. "Hey Kat, whatchya doin here?" he smirked and poked her. "pokee."

Kat chuckled and shook her head. "Doijg what ever i want obviously"
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Zane raised an eyebrow and then turned to Bella. He poked her. "tinkerbell, what's up? You found yourself a new buddy already?" he stopped himself and looked at her. "sorry, I didn't mean that..."

Bella frowned. "it's okay, I know you didn't." she turned back to thack. "who's that?" she smiled slightly. "does my brother have a new girlfriend already?" she smirked.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue May 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Thack chuckled. "That's Kat." He looked over to her and smiled. "She's my best friend."

Kat was preoccupied drawing her picture. She looked up to the others. "Huh?" she arched an eyebrow hearing the word 'girlfriend'.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Isabella nodded. "cool." she smiled slightly and began to doodle in her notebook.

Zane smirked. "nah Bella she's not." he turned to thack. "that's cool."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue May 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Kat smiled and went bak to drawing

Thack chuckled. He looked to the door and started to take notes
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed May 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Isabella then opened her note book and took small, meat notes as the math teacher taught the lesson. She understood most math quite easily so this class was not a problem and would probably never be one. Bella began to doodle in the margin as she looked around the room.

Zane took sloppy, illegible notes in his note book. He spent most of his time drawing stick figures fighting down at the bottom of the page. This is why Zane always failed math quizzes and tests. He never liked to pay attention during class.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed May 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Kat glanced over to Zane and arched aneyebrow at his doodles. She shook her head and leaned back making her chair hit and lean against the wall. Kat took out another note book and begane to write vigurously. She's been working on a story lately. Every once in a while she'd glance up to see what they were doing. In anything interessting was going on. Kat made a face at what they were learning and dropped her notebook on her desk. She took out her freeze gun and began to fiddle with it

Thack took notes that varried in neatness, size. And readability. He made a face at what they were learning and started to tap his pencil again.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed May 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Isabella smiled slighty when she heard Thackery start to tap his pencil against the desk once again. It was kind of cute the way he did that when he got bored... It reminded her of someone from her old school but she quickly pushed the thought away. Not here, not now infront of her new friend and even worse in front of her brother. That was the last thing she needed, to freak out again in front of Zane. Bella had only just managed to get her older brother to think she was back to normal...

It was the last month of school, may twenty fifth and she remembered the event like it was yesterday. Recently, the school had been bullying these two junior guys. The popular people would make fun of their hair and braces. Yesterday, they had been pushed over the edge by being taunted over the loud speaker and then later in frot of the school. Isabella had been working in the library on her project, with her best friend cayden. Bella had just been recalling the event when the two guys came into the library glaring at the few people that were in there. Isabella had looked up from her project to see a young girl fall to the ground. She had been a freshman, with light red hair, freckles and blue eyes, later Bella had found out her name was macy... Bella looked at the to boys, wondering why the girl fell when she saw that they were both holding semi automatic machine guns. Suddenly, there was chaos everywhere, people were running, screaming and falling to the ground. The horrid sound of guns shots would echo through the campus of their school for days to come. Still unsure of what was happening Isabella was pulled down underneath one of the tables by her friend cayden. They stared as the two men walked quietly up to the table they were under, their guns pointed straight at them. Bella could remember their exact words and even their twisted voices as they spoke to them. "so you're one of the girls that were standing out infront of the school yesterday? Well bullying isn't so great now is it?" then a shot rang out and Bella was sure she would be dead but when she looked down there was no blood on her. Her best friend cayden had thrown himself in front of her as the bullet was fired and would be dead in minutes.

Soon after cayden had fallen the two students had commuted suicide in the middle of the library. Nine people had died that day, one being her only friend in the world. Bella had cried for the first time since she was ten, holding caydens hand until the life left his eyes. The medics had to rip her fingers from her beloved friend before she was rushed outside to be reunited with her brother. Isabella would never forget that day or the people who caused it...

Later that month, she and her brother moved to the town she lived in now. Her parents thought that if she left the scene of the shooting maybe she would become herself again, though Isabella and her brother knew that she never would. Bella had visited many doctors that thought they could help her but none of them ever could. She eventually turned dark and began to wear dark clothing and make-up. She also began to cut herself so she would be able to find some source of the mental pain that she experienced. None of this ever did help her though and she knew she would never be the same after what had happened to her, her best friend and the others that had been in the school that day...
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed May 16, 2012 6:12 pm

I cant work with anything you just posted
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed May 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Oo i know!
Kat sneezed
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed May 16, 2012 7:48 pm

I posted an entire page and you can't find anything to work with?

Isabella and Zane both looked over at Kat who had just sneezed. Bella muttered. "bless you." and she went back to doing her work score she got in trouble for talking in class.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed May 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Cause it's a backflash. I cant do anything with that xD haha
Kat looked yp. "Thanks." she scrunched her nose and went bsck to doodling
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed May 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Bella yawned and the period soon ended. She looked down at her schedule and then over at Thackery. "what do you have for the next class?" she raised an eyebrow at him.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed May 16, 2012 9:07 pm

"Science. The teacher's awesome." he smiled and chuckled as he headed for the door.

Kat threw all her stuff and stood up. She looked down to Zane and grinned. "C'mon slow poke."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed May 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Bella sighed, she had social studies. Great... She hated this subject.

Zane nodded and got his stuff, he went to his next class.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu May 17, 2012 7:41 am

Thack sighed and headed to the science room. "Catch ya later Bella," he said running into a mob of people.

Kat smiled and followed Zane to his next class. She stopped by her locker and dropped off her freeze ray. She quicky grabbed a few other note books and shoved them in her bag. Kat ran back to Zane and sat down next to him.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu May 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Bella nodded. "see ya."

Zane and Kat headed to their next class
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu May 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Kat was happy for this class. It wasnt an acedemic, rather Gym! "I love gym," Kat said as she put her bag down on a bleacher. She tied her hair back and skipped to the middle of the gym. They were the first ones tere.

Tack went to class
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu May 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Zane laughed as she skippe to the middle of the gym floor but did one step better than her. He cartwheeled all the way to the middle and smirked. He then proceeded to do a flip after finishing the cartwheels.

Bella walked to her class and sat in her room bored out of her mind.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri May 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Kat arched an eyebrow at him and place her hands on her hips. "Girly!!!" she yelled to him laughing. "Youre a show off." she grinned and started to spin. "You should spin with me."

Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri May 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Zane shrugged. "may be Girly but it's fun." he lOoked at her as she began to spin. "no thanks."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri May 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Kat spun up next to him and stopped. She grabbed his shoulder so she didnt fall being all dizy. "Haha. And spinning's fun too." she made a face up at him, supporting herself on him. Kat began to laugh And smiled
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri May 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Zane put an arm around her to steady her.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum