RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun May 06, 2012 2:29 am

jayson- he spotted a single tear roll down her cheek and he brushed it away with his thumb. "I'd bet they"d be happy on how we turned out. i mean, look at you.." he rubbed his chin. "and I've kept on surfing even after what happened to Will." his hand touched her knee momentarily. "pretty girls arent meant to cry maddy."

ellie- she looked around and stood in shock as she saw the big cats. "their.... amazing. what are their names?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 2:37 am

Andy pointed to the larger of the two. " That ones Tie and the other one is Tea." Tie walked over to the gate and purred.

Maddy looked at him when he whipped the tear away. " Yeah I know. I just miss him s\o much. He was the only person I had in my life and now he's gone." Maddy tried not to cry. Midnight walked over and nudged her arm slipping his big head ander it. Maddy laughed at the Wolf. " Silly ol' wolf." She said with a grin. Midnight and the other dogs alway could make Maddy feel better.

( I'm off to bed. Night.)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun May 06, 2012 2:45 am

ellie- she reached her hand out but took it back. "could i touch them?" _ i dont want ot get my hand taken off or something. i kinda value them._

jayson- he rubbed the back of his neck and looked out at the waves again. _yeah, i miss Will. the surf sessions on sunday mornings while mom went ot church. the silly wrestling matches we had over the small stuff. everything._ with a sigh he stood and looked down at her. "How about i lighten the mood by getting you something to eat?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Andy chuckled and opened the gate letting the two out. These two were aloy smaller then Game, but were still quite big. " Goahead, they've never bit any one." Andy ave a smile. Just them a white fluff ball rubbed Andy's leg. Andy picked up the small fluffy cat. " This is Candy Cane."

Maddy looked up at him when he stood. She gave a smile and stood up. " Sure." Maddyy gave asmile and looked down at the dogs and Midnight.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun May 06, 2012 1:42 pm

jayson- "we can bring them if you want?" his eyes glanced down at the dog and he rubbed the back of his neck. "I dont mind. I'm a canine kind of person."

ellie- "he's so... fluffy." she reached out and stroked the fur on his head. "candy cane is such an original name." she looked around at the other cats and smirked. _tea, sounds interesting. their all so gorgeous._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Andy smiled and laughed a little. " My little brother named it, so yeah that would be why." Andy placed the cat back on the floor and started to pet both Tea and Tie.

Maddy smile. " Alright, lets go." Maddy started to walk. " So where are we planning on going?" She asked watching as the dogs ran around.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun May 06, 2012 2:01 pm

jayson- "i was thinking maybe grabbing something from the diner up the road. not far from here." he shrugged and messed with the ties to his trunks. "unless you've got a better place?"

ellie- she followed his movments and stroked the fur along the backs of the two cats. "i dont think I've ever had a pet. not even as a kid." her hands rubbed beind their ears gently. "what made you choose big cats? why not some other animal?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Andy shrugged. " i don't know I just like them."

Maddy smiled.v" That sounds good to me." She said looked over at him. Maddy could help but look at him. He was amazingly cute. " Your sure cute you know that right?" Maddy was always the kind of person to point that kind of stuff out. But not with out a blush. maddy's cheeks went red and she looked down at the ground.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun May 06, 2012 4:11 pm

jayson- his cheeks flooded red and he laughed slightly. "thanks, you should know i think your very beautiful." his hand lifted went under her chin and lifted her head up. "even when you blush that deep shade of red. i like that the most." his hand pulled away from her face and dropped down to her hand. he pulled her hand up and smiled. when his hand turned hers over, he kissed the inside of her palm as his eyes looked at hers. "sall we continue?"

ellie- "makes sense." she giggled softly and took tea's head in her hands. as she rubbed the underside of the cat's jaw, she looked around again. "got any other animals i should know about."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Andy nodded. " Yeah there's a stray dog out side I feed. I wonder if you've ever seen him around. Big black Great Dane Pitbull mix."

Maddy looked at him as he blushed. Then back to the ground. When the hand touched her chin Maddy blushed even deep. " You're super cute when you blush too." Maddy's brush slowly went away, but then her hand was taken and kissed. Maddy's heart skipped a beat. " Yeah l-lets g-go." She studdered over her words.

Midnight stood with his ears back looked at the man. Midnight had never liked people to get close to Maddy. But the wolf soon saw that Maddy was smiling. The wolves ears went back up as he walked next to the two of them with the other dogs.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Name:Midnight Shadow
Breed: Gray Wolf
Coat: Black with some gray
Eyes: Blood red
Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1 - Page 2 Wolf-1-3redeyes
Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1 - Page 2 163494587_0440899c6b
Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1 - Page 2 Wolfimage3

Name: Luke
Breed: Husky
Bender: Male
Coat: Brown, White, Black
Eyes: Bright Blue
Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1 - Page 2 100_8860

Name: Timber
Breed:Leonberger
Coat:Brown, Black
Eyes:Gold
Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1 - Page 2 Miljtrening130705007

Name: Koal
Breed: Black german sheperd
Coat: Black
Eyes: Blue
Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1 - Page 2 BlackGermanShepherdDog1

Name: Brownie
Breed: Great Dane Pitbull Mix
Coat: Three shades of brown, black, and white.
Eyes: Gold
Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1 - Page 2 Fossman_Rottweiler_Black_Lab_mix_01_jpg_w450

The stray
Breed: Great Dame Pitbull mix
Coat: Black
Eyes:Brown
Linzwithout007 and Wolves-Rule1 - Page 2 JackBlackLab-Danemix
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 11:46 pm

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue May 08, 2012 11:28 am

Jayson- as they walked, he patted the side pocket on his trunks and smirked. "do you want to keep walking, or should we take my car. Plus I'm sure there's a shirt in the trunk, and I'm positive that they follow the no shoes, no shirt rule at the diner." _its a stupid rule with this weather. 80 degrees and rising. On top of that I could have a heat stroke being so close to the smokin chicka maddy. I mean, she's got it all in the right places to make a guys head spin. Plus, she seems like an honest girl, with a great personality. That's what really matters right?_

Ellie- "I haven't seen any dogs around. I'll keep an eye out if you want?" her hands left tea alone and she shoved them in her pockets. _my room, or rather the mini apartment like room, only has two bedrooms and a bathroom. How many does he have?_ 
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Andy nodded. " Okay then." Andy looked down to his cats for a short time then back to her. " Would you like to go some where."

Maddy looked at him. " Sure why not." Maddy followed as he walked to where his car was.

( Sorry at school.)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed May 09, 2012 6:32 pm

jayson- after he opened the door for her, he went around to the back and popped the trunk. as he rumaged through the contents, he occasionally glanced up to make sure she was still there. when he finally found the charcoal grey tank top he knew was in there, he slipped it over his head and smoothed it out acrosshis chest ad abdomen. once he had closed the trunk he walked around to the driver side and pulled out his key.

ellie- "sure, where would we be going?" _hopefully someplace interesting i hope. but then again, what's more interesting than a room full of exotic cats?_
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon May 14, 2012 8:01 pm

shay- she stood in the middle of her room and sighed. _maybe i could paint? these white walls are giving me a headache._ with a quick movement, she walked out of her room adn down the hall to the attic stairs. _maybe there is some paint up there? wouldnt hurt to look i guess._ she tiptoed up the steps until she was at the door. witha deep breath, she turned the knob and walked in. some dust kicked up and she coughed slightly. _wow, now to find the paint._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Linzwithout007 wrote:jayson- after he opened the door for her, he went around to the back and popped the trunk. as he rumaged through the contents, he occasionally glanced up to make sure she was still there. when he finally found the charcoal grey tank top he knew was in there, he slipped it over his head and smoothed it out acrosshis chest ad abdomen. once he had closed the trunk he walked around to the driver side and pulled out his key.

ellie- "sure, where would we be going?" _hopefully someplace interesting i hope. but then again, what's more interesting than a room full of exotic cats?_

Maddy smiled when he opened the door for her. She got in and waited for him to find the tank top. SHe still couldn't get over how cute this guy was. And Maddy was not one to think that often. When he got back into the car she smiled at him. " Are you ready now?" She asked with a small chuckle.

Idk what to put for Andy.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:12 pm

jayson- he started the car with a smirk on his face. "yeah, I'm ready now. My only problem is that my swim trunks are wet, but thats not a big deal." he shrugged and pulled out of the driveway.

(skippy the drive?)
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:48 pm

I'm bored so, I'll post for Ellie. Just feel like it really.

Ellie- She crossed her arms over her chest slightly and looked around the room. Each cat was amazing. So sleek and wild looking. She wished that there were more cats like that in the world. With all the deforestation and poaching, its a wonder there are still a few left. Her eyes snapped back to him and she smiled. "Is there any other rooms around here with interesting things I should see? I can't think of anything better than a room full of exotic cats."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:43 pm

this is being put in the archives.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2