RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves-Rule1 ♦ RiseAbove

3 posters

Go down

Wolves-Rule1 ♦ RiseAbove Empty Wolves-Rule1 ♦ RiseAbove

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:05 pm

A roleplay with no set background storyline.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Wolves-Rule1 ♦ RiseAbove Empty Re: Wolves-Rule1 ♦ RiseAbove

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 pm

I'm trying to figure out where each character startsXD Here's one character. If you don't like her, then I'll grab another.

Full Name: Rebecca Hills
Previous Bf/Gf: Not mentioned in RP
Family: Not mentioned
Personality: Rebecca is a soft, quiet, easygoing, and compassionate girl. To some that she can get to know, she can be described as friendly. Although shy, Rebecca is afraid of being alone. It's not just the alone in a room type of fear; she fears of being left behind or being the only one left.
History: She lives with her biological parents. They seem to get along rather well.
Looks: Race: Caucasian
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 117
Build: Slender
Hair: Wavy brown hair than falls to her high back
Eye: Carmel brown
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:48 am

Okay will you start?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Rebecca stood at the corner of the intersection, waiting for the cars to pass. Or maybe if the walk sign would just work.... What good is a broken walk sign in a place where there were so many pedestrians? She would assume that the city had plenty of money to fix things like that. The stupid walk sign has been....

HONK!

She jumped out of the way, narrowly dodging the incoming vehicle. Oops. Standing in the middle of the street does no good for her in any way, so the girl quickly made her way to the other side.

Stepping on the sidewalk, Rebecca brushed her coffee brown hair over her right shoulder and swung her bag onto her left. Actually, it wasn't regular coffee-colored....more like coffee with too much creamer added. She wrapped her arms around herself and pulled her jacket close. People thought she was crazy for wearing a wool jacket in this kind of temperature. Everything was always too cold for her. Today wasn't all fun and sunshine, either. Rebecca glanced up at the sky, noting its gloomy cast. It was probably going to rain soon. Hopefully, the sky will be forgiving enough for her to walk home before it starts pouring...
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Snow was walking down the road on a some what cloudy day. His black hood pulled over his head, making his pale skin look even paler. As he walked Snow hummed to himself. As he came to a road, he heard a loud honk. Looking up Snow saw a grin in the road. who would be that crazy, that stupid? He thought to himself and she crossed the rest of the road. Snow waited for the light to change before he also crossed the road. The girl was not to far up the road. Snow soon met up with her his long legs moving qickly. " That was kind of a dumb move you just made." Snow spoke in a quiet yet very low voice. Not looking at the girl. He didn't want to creep her out with his red eyes. It happened all to often.

(( WB ))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 pm

"Sorry," Rebecca said simply. Who was the man, she didn't know. It was smarter of her to be polite to the stranger than to tell him off for mentioning her "dumb move". And it was dumb anyways; she's so spacey. Turning around, Rebecca tried to catch a glimpse of him in case he was someone she knew, but found that he was indeed a stranger. If so, why would he talk to her all of the sudden? It would just be too rude to ask something like 'Who are you?'

"Think it might rain?" she questioned, bring up her previous thought. It was quite random, but it was a conversation starter. Possibly.

Heck, Rebecca doesn't even know why she is trying to talk to a stranger, especially after having stranger danger drilled into her since childhood.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 pm

i don't know what to put...
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 pm

....New character....
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 am

I'll try something new, playing multiple characters in one post. Bare with me, I don't know how well I can pull of a convincing character since I don't usually roleplay pretty and shallow characters. My main two I'll be playing will be the twins.

---

Lexi stood on her tip-toes, eyes glued to the mirror with tube of mascara in hand. Her mouth gaped just slightly as she applied the makeup to her lashes, making sure it's perfect. She didn't have a date tonight, no. Not tonight. Her twin and a couple friends were going out on the town. C'mon, it's Vegas!

"Hey Lexi," Aly said walking in. She took a quick look at herself in her sister's mirror, checking her own appearance. Although some viewed her personality much more mellow and simple, the two of them both loved the idea of 'glamor'. True true, glamor will get a girl the reputation of being a sassy prep girl, but the two of them could care less. Actually, Aly had to admit that Lexi would fit right in with that clique if it existed. "Just to let you know, Rachel and Lilly just pulled up in the driveway. Hurry up."

"Yeah, hold on," Lexi answered. She finished applying her variety of different makeups then grabbed a jacket before headed out the door. Taking a seat next to Aly in the back of Rachel's black convertible, she asked, "Are you meeting anyone up there?"

"I don't know. I told a couple people that we're gonna hang out here yesterday, so they might show up," Lilly turned around and reply. Both girls were dressed in a similar fashion to the twins. The car backed out from the driveway and headed to downtown Vegas, eventually parking in an empty spot in a hotel parking lot.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:04 am

Demon was walking in the parking lot of a larg hotel, his large cat Yukiko by his side. Demon had his black hood pulled over his head as he walked around the lot. Demon looked up every now and again as he walked. He looked up to see a car full of young girls pull into the parking lot, the temptation was to great. Demon waited for the girls to go in before following him. People looked at him in the oddest ways when he walked in with Yukiko, but oh well he took her every where. Demon watched as the girls sart down at a table, he sat not too far away, only getting a drink as he watched them. One got up from the table, a pretty little thing that looked like she took her time to get ready. Demon got up when she walked away and pulled off his hood, fixing his hair after. He told Yukiko to sit and followed her. When she stopped Demon walked over with a smile. He could easily passes as an 18 year old or younger. He walked over to the girl.

" Hello there." Demon said looking her over. " I could help but notice you and your friends. I'm Demon." He said holding her hand out to her. " What's your name cutie." Demon gave wink, at the girl. He wouldn't mind taking this thing home. He wouldn't hesatate to kid nap her if she wouldn't willingly come, but he would try to get on her good side first.

(( Okay so I was thinking you could have your girl get alone with him, then he asks to go for a walk out side, and she says yes, but then he ends up taking her to his truck and kid napping her.... Sound good? Sorry I was going to post yester day but the computer wasn't working.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:04 am

Will do. I'll definitely post tomorrow morning.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:30 am

....?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:58 am

Sorry D: I'm sick and fell asleep on the couch after I came home from Mass. Hate to keep you waiting, I'll make it up with a hopefully nice post. Also, is his name pronounced like "DEE-mon" or "DAY-mon"? Disregard her comment about his name if it's pronounced the second way.

"Do you see anyone yet?" Aly asked as the car came to a stop. She unbuckled her seat belt with a click.

"No," Lilly answered. She brushed a stray strand of hair back in place, using Rachel's rear view mirror to fix her own appearance. "We're here..." she peeked down to check the glowing digits, "Yeah, we're here really early. It's only five thirty."

Rachel turned around in her seat, unbuckling her own seat belt. "Hey girls! Shh, shh!" she hushed them. Her face lit up and an a mischievous smirk plastered on her face. The three of them huddled in, all eyes on Rachel. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a card. "Look what I have!" she said in a sing-song voice, flipping the card over to reveal to the group her older sister's driver's license. Her excitement was duplicated on each one of their faces when they spotted the birthdate printed on the plastic card.

They picked a table in a brightly lit hotel, taking a seat. Their stilettos clicked with each step, and each step was followed by bubbly laughter and high pitched voices. The girls were obviously high. High, not on drugs, but on life. It wasn't every weekend that they could go to the...how do you say it? Life/[i] of Vegas. All those hotel lights, cigarette smoke... All that crowded streets and brightly colored drinks.

"Hey, Aly, I'll be back in a bit," Lexi giggled over her shoulders. Why? Who knows! Just as she turned back around, questioning her motives, a tall cute boy (she never guessed) walked over and greeted her with an almost sophisticated, [i]"Hey there."
Just that alone was enough to make her melt. Cute smirk, wink, and all. Coupling it up with his looks almost made the boy Hollywood. (Hm...looks like she's high on something not called "life" ;)) "Demon? You don't look so scary to me," she teased, coating it with sugary giggles. "And you can call me Lexi."

All smiles and boys, the ditzy blond had forgotten that she promised her sister that she'd be back. Of course, the group hadn't taken a notice, for they were taking pictures of passers-by with their camera phones, just for the heck of it, as they awaited their fancy drinks. "Do you live here in Vegas, Demon?" Lexi asked, letting his name roll off her tongue. "Demon, Demon," she repeated, the corner of her lips curling up in a welcoming smirk as her eyes rolled off to a far off location in a dreamy fashion. Her fingers twirled around a curled lock of hair as Lexi leaned back on a brick ledge. Behind that ledge was a number of plants to mimic the appearance of an outdoor plaza. It went from the man trying to impress the girl to her planning to flaunt herself to him.

Demon the night set right for him ;)
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 pm

It's Dee-mon.

Demon gave a grin. " My mom liked the name." He said looking her over again. " Lexi huh? I like that name." Demon smiled at her giggles she was a pretty little thing that was for damn sure. " Yeah i live just down the street. How 'bout you?" He asked taking just a small step closer to her, maybe this one would be as hard as he thought. Demon gave a heart melting smile and flipped his hair to the left side. Just the Yukiko sat by his side. Demon looked down at her. " This is Yukiko." Demon said looking back up at the pretty face infront of him.

" So how old are you sweet cheeks." He asked looking her over, she looked young, but he couldn't tell how old. " I'm 23 myself." He said giving another clasic smile. He petted Yukiko's hair and watched as the girl played with her hair and leaned onto the wall. Demon once again stepped closer to her. He looked down at his cat then back to the girl. " Wanna go for a walk?" He asked hoping to get her into his car or something like that.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:00 am

Dang, lost my post.

"You live in a hotel?" Lexi asked. "That is so cool! I wish I lived in a hotel! What's it like? I bet it must be amazing!" Lexi commented, completely amazed with the idea. Living in a hotel? That's what rich and famous people do! Was he one of them, those millionaire of whom she had never heard about? The idea of room service alone intrigued her. To be able to live at the top of a huge hotel in Las Vegas in a room furnished with expensive furniatures... And the view!

"I live out in Vegas, too, but nothing compared to a hotel like you!" she answered. As she saw the large cat... Large cat. Big huge crazy people eating cat who roar! Lexi jumped a yard away, flaring her fingers in an almost panic. "Does he bite?" she asked anxiously. Demon just looked down at the animal calmly, petting it as if it was a small dog. The way he introduced the cat was...wow. The man introduced his pet like it was a friend. His approach to the animal assured her that it was safe, so she reclaimed her spot beside him. "Only," she said, drawing out the word, "if she doesn't bite." If only the cat was safe would the girl continue talking to the stranger. That was a lie. Any person nearby could see that Lexi was completely in awe with Demon.

"How old am I?" she repeated the question. No, that's not true. That boy wasn't 23! He hardly looked like he was out of high school! That face could not have walked this Earth for 23 years. Hm...play that game... Lexi thought to herself. Maybe I'll just play along. "I'm 21. I just turned 21 this week. Me and my friends, yeah. We're going here to celebrate a little late," she explained. Twenty-one is a safe age. Twenty-one means she's completely legal, free from any stupid law. Who did they think they were? Trying to control what she did and didn't do. Heck, she's 16! She can take care of herself. If she wanted some alcohol, she'll have some alcohol. If she wanted a smoke, she'll have a smoke! If she wanted to be out late, by all means, who's gonna stop her?

"Hey, we won't be too long, will we?" Lexi asked, looking back over her shoulders in the direction of the other girls. "I can't, like, leave them, like, too long," she said, puckering up her glossy lips in thought.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Demon gave a smile. " Yes it is quite nice." Demon watched as she jumped back at the site of Yukiko. " She won't hurt you. She's been around people since the day she was born." With that the girl patted Yukiko's head. Demon looked at her with a smile flipping his hair out of his eyes.

" No it shouldn't take to long." He said with a small grin. Demon looked over his sholder at the other girls. Then back to the one infront of him. " Come on." He said holding a giding hand out to her. " Come Yukiko." The two walked out followed by the large cat. " So you 21?" HE said lighting himself a smoke. " Want one?" He asked offering her the pack. They walked out to the parking lot were Demon's truck was. He leaned on the side and looked at her.

SHITTY!! But it's a post.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Lexi cautiously drew a cigarette from Demon's pack as he offered it to her. She never smoked before and was afraid of making a fool of herself. There were plenty of people from whom she heard stories about their first cigarette. Those stories basically consisted on learning to get the hang of smoking after fits of coughs from inhaling too much smoke. That was one point to watch out for. She thanked him for lighting the cigarette and raised it to her glossed lips, taking a drag. And with that, Lexi fell into a fit of coughs mixed with a touch of laughter at her own misfortune.

Lexi was too consumed in the stranger, his strange pet, her first cigarette, and the act of flaunting her body that she was completely unaware of his true intentions. As his eyes fell on her, Lexi struck a suggestive pose, also leaning against the side of the vehicle about an arm's length away from him. "Do I make a pretty enough model for you?" she asked, playing innocent with more giggles.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Demon chuckled when she started choking on the smoke. " I take it you don't smoke." He laughed again and took alone drag of his smoke blowing it out his nose. His eyes remained locked on her. He didn't plan on letting this pretty little thing slip away. Really who would. Although she looked alot younger then she said. Demon really didn't care how old she was. It was her own bad for trusting just any person.

Demon's eyes flicked over her when she posed. He let out a low growl as she did. " Amazing if you ask me." He said looking at Yukiko and nodding his head to the back of the large truck. Demon smiled at the girl and opened the door grabbing something and placing it around her mouth. " Get in the car!" Demon snapped moving her to the door. " If you listen to what I tell you, I won't hurt you. Understand?" demon said stroking her long blone hair.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:13 pm

OOC: Sorry, left for dinner.

-----

The mood changed so fast. One minute the girl was mindlessly tagging along with someone she just met. The next minute he had her restrained and unable to escape. Demon cupped a strong, sinewy hand over her mouth. Wide-eyed and in panic, Lexi tried to rip his grip away from her face, but it was useless. Her slender fingers dug into his hand and she thrashed around her tall heels, but that only resulted in more pressure on her face and neck.

What did she just get herself into?! Lexi gasped. A desperation scream pitched itself from her throat, but it was too muffled for anyone within a few yards to hear. Her pulse began to race, not from the drug in the cigarette but from fear. Her pretty blue eyes locked itself on Demon's face, for she was too afraid to look away. The man uttered a low and quiet warning, running his fingers through her long platinum blonde locks. On any normal occasion, if someone were to shove their filthy hands into her neatly styled hair, there would be no morning for them. But at this moment...her looks were the last thing on her mind. With one twist, Demon could put an end to her life right here. Lexi regretted not sticking with her group of friends. It was the stupid things like this that wounded people in trouble, got people kidnapped, raped, and killed. Demon, indeed a demon he was! A ruthless monster who could never be trusted. What was she thinking? Even hearing that name, she should've known. With a subtle yet quick nod, the teenager blindly agreed to what the man had in mind and stepped into his black pick up truck.

Could she jump out and run away? No, it wasn't any good to resist against him. He had a cat that could more than easily maul her into a million pieces. Lexi prayed that Aly would become wary due to her long absence and come looking for her. They said that it was a rare instance that someone would be kidnapped. Even though a story or two popped up on the news from time to time, it was nothing compared to the number of people living perfectly normal lives. Lexi never thought it would happen to someone she knew, nerveless herself. Demon, if that even was his real name, chained the girl in the passenger seat. She looked out the side window with a panicked, almost longing gaze, for anyone she could recognize to come to her rescue as the vehicle pulled away with a roar.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:06 pm

demon waited for the girl to mocve. When she was in the car he pulled a chain from under the seat and laced it around her thin frame. " Keep your trap shut." He sapped before closing and locking the door. Demon patted Yukiko on the head before he got into the drivers seat and pulled away with a quicknees. Demon had to say he felt kinda bad. He wasn't planning on hurning her. Nor did her want to, he looked at the girl chained in to chair next to him. He saw her fumbling in her pocket. His hand landed on her leg where he could feel the phone. " Give it to me!" He snapped and snatched the phone out of her hand. He placed it into his pocket.

Demon made a wild turn onto one of the dark side roads of the town, Demon drove until they came to a small house in almost the middle of no where. Demon pulled ibnto the back and hopped out of the truck truning it off. Demon walked around the other side of the car. And opened the door. He took the chains from the girl and let her out. " There's no point in running. Your miles for the nearset town." Yukiko came and sat next to her master watching as he hooked a caller around the girls neck. Yes a caller like she was some kind of animal. Even the large cat cocked it's head and looked at it's master as he took the girl into the house.

King a large wolf and Daggers a huge putbull ran to the door snarling but soon hushed when they saw their masters face. Demon looked down at the dogs and pointed out of the room, the dogs left as did Yukiko.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Lexi was too afraid to resist when Demon buckled the collar around her neck. She was too afraid to run when she saw those beasts appear from the gloomy, almost run down looking shack. She was too afraid to ask where he was taking her or what was going to happen. A soft whimper, like a suppressed cry, escaped her lips. As much as she wanted to lay down and bawl her face out, the tears refused to come. Her stomach knotted what felt like a thousand time in the most unpleasant way, but this nervousness was no where close to stage fright. It was far beyond so. Lexi wanted to let out a sigh of relief when the animals left, but it a way, the fear and tension increased when she realized that she was there with him alone. Standing as still as a statue, she awaited what the man was going to say.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Demon looked at the girl standing in front ofim. the trusth was all demon watnted what another living being there with him. Demon had, had a crazy past full of hate and pain. His mother died when he was only weeks old and his dad was crazy, the man would often beat the poor kid for no reason, when he was high as the sky. Demon ran away when he was only ten and found this place. He had lived here for 13 long years by himself, well other then the animals, and to have pretty thing like her around was all her wanted. Demon placed a hand on her sholder. " They;ll be looking for you won;t they?" He asked looking at her with pained eyes. " How long do you think it will take?" Demon looked across the room to the wall, his eyes seemed to glaze over in thought then he turned back to the girl. " Are you hungry?" What did she think that he would treat her like some animal and lock her away. Using her for merley a sex toy, Demon wasn't like that. he didn't plan on killing the girl here. He didn't think he could bring himself to do such a thing, but who knew.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:28 pm

OOC: There isn't much I can do with Lexi at the moment. She's pretty much stuck as is.

How long has it been since she had something to eat? Lexi's stomach almost begged for another meal, but she shook her head and refused his offer. How long will it take? That was something to think about. She couldn't imagine being trapped here in the middle of the desert. Wow, in the middle of the desert. The man, that demon, had already warned her not to run. He said that the nearest town was miles. In this type of heat, there wasn't anyone stupid enough to dare to run without water. She tried to replay the entire event in her head and recall the route Demon had taken to get here, but she could not. There were so many twists and turns, so many little exits and winding roads. It wasn't possible for one to remember the way back to the city.

---

"Aly, where's Lexi?" Rachel asked. The waitress set the drinks on their table with a clink.

"Yeah, I don't know," Aly responded, furrowing her brow in thought. "She told me that she was gonna be back. I....I don't know." She stopped for a moment to think before questioning, "You guys didn't see where she went, right?"

"Don't worry about her. It's Lexi," Lily assured absentmindedly. She took a sip of her drink and made a face. "Ugh, this is nasty!" she cringed. "What are you people thinking?"

"Lily!" Aly snapped. "It's Lexi! You know that she's mentally not there! You don't remember the time when she almost got expelled because her boyfriend had cocaine in his locker, do you?" she retorted, reminding her friend of an event that happened last year.

"Hush," Rachel giggled, recalling the event. "And don't you remember that nothing happened to her? She fine. If you want, I'll text her," she added, pulling out her cellphone and texting the blonde. "I bet you she'll reply in a few seconds. And if she don't, then she's probably with some hot guy that she just met. Don't worry. You sound like your grandma...."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 pm

this is being put in the archives.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down