RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What can I do to help cope with this...

3 posters

Go down

What can I do to help cope with this... Empty What can I do to help cope with this...

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:50 pm

I cannot exactly type the whole thing up again so, the story is in the 'Coming/Going' forum under 'Heading off for a bit'. Can anyone help me with this?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What can I do to help cope with this... Empty Re: What can I do to help cope with this...

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Well. I've already told you advice but I might as well build on it.

I know exactly how you feel. Numbness , scared , and basically lifeless. However , you can't sit here and mope. Nupe. Get moving , take up a new hobby , chat with friends. The best way is to just think about the good times. Then try to distract yourself. Yes. Its hard to do that. But that's what helped me. I role played , did school work , read books , went on foo , anything really.

Just think: He lived a long life. Isn't that what I wanted? Yes. but distract yourself and think of the happy things in that pets' life. That's my reccomondation. your aloud to be numb , mope , and be sad for a while but don't spend the rest of your life being like that. I even still cry ocasionally and that's fine. Let it all out if you must. Once its out just try and distract yourself. Role play , foo , and friends helped me. :)

I'm not just saying this to you because I love to role play with you , I'm saying this beecause it works.

(Sorry for extra commas or eperiods. My fingers annoying me and I'm pressing wrong things. xD)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What can I do to help cope with this... Empty Re: What can I do to help cope with this...

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Thanks Amanda. I'll try that
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Please do Supa. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:08 am

My advice is simple, and probably wont be as useful as Tiger's, but here it goes:

'Im sorry i had to pt her down, its my fault,im miserable, i'll never be happyagain,and my life is painful without her' are probably your thoughts. This might sound harsh, but dont feel sorry for yourself. Think about where she went, and how she would have suffered if you didnt put her down. And then move on. I'm not aying forget her completely, but try to think about other things. It'll be hard, but you can do it Supa!
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:37 am

Thanks Hipponess :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:18 pm

of course bacon-cat, of course :)
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 am

Chu better?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  love-birds Thu May 03, 2012 7:05 pm

think of the happy times you had with your cat and always remember she was special in your heart.
love-birds
love-birds
Roleplayer

http://immortalmansion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum