RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

+2
xXFallenXx
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:11 pm

You make or me make? Sorry, i didnt see your post.

Sam- instead of going for his wolf, he lunges at the male, knowing it was liable to hurt luna more than the female wolf. (Female wolf lunges at luna) He knocks him to the ground and tears a chunk out of his neck, not qite getting the wind pipe because he was squirmming so much. he managed to get up and Sam jumped on him, but he bucked (Yes, he bucked. Weird wolf) and threw sam off. He hit the ground hard ad skidded but hed be ok. he ran back to the wolf, now going for luna as his eyes starting going to double vision. He snapped his wind pipe from behind
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open! - Page 4 Empty Re: ~BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! Alpha Female Mateless! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:31 pm

you and its ok

Luna-I jumped out of the way of the female wolf then jumped on her back biting into the back of her neck. she twisting fast and hard i was trown off. i hit the ground hard but stood back up dazed. she started runing toword me and at the last i got my barings and dived under her then i pushed up hard and fast knocking her of balnce then i bite into her muzzle and jurked my head feeling her neck crack i let go and jumped back before i lunged and bit into her throat crushing her windpipe
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 pm

Sam- alittle dizzy, limping and seeing alittle funny he walks over to luna, his dizzyness dying "You okay?" he asks. His vision clears up once his dizzyness is gone, but his leg is still hurt the male fractured it when he bucked him off
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Luna-"yah i'm fine, what about you?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Sam- "I think he fractured my leg, bt it doesnt hurt too bad. Other than that, im good. Well, the good thing is im pretty sure that was the last of them. Nice fighting with you M- Luna"

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t1240-fire-wolf-and-queenc-cat-only-please#153007
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Luna-"I was good fighting with you too"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Sam- "Well, im gunna go look around for any more of those stupid wolvesthat may be hiding" he said, though he was hesitant to leave her side. Of course, she was a really good fighter, but she couldnt take on 20 wolves by herself.. ecspecially not if there were more like the last two. "Howl if ya need anything" he said. he nodded repectfully and went off ooking around the woods
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Luna-"ok" she sat down to exame her side from earlyer
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:44 pm

REAL Female Alpha- comes out of the woods. "Hello, there brave little wolf." she starts to circle luna "My, my, a naughty one though. Going and killing my whole pack" she shakes her head "Well, where are my manners?" she stops in front of her "I am Ivy. But you will call me Ms. Important Ivy. Nothing more, nothing less, got it?" she starts circling her again "Since you killed my other co-alphas, you and your little friend, if he wishes for my forgivingness from the last time we met, would make great new co-alphas"

Sam- kills a wolf. Oh no. he had the scent of his last alpha, Ivy on him.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Luna-"In you dreams Ivy. your pack is gone you are nothing more than a Loner in witch get off my pack's land" she growls
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Sam- he hangs back in the shadows, listening to ivy and luna, but he can still see them

Ivy- "I have more wolves. I will give you two options 1. join my pack 2. be killed. You have five seconds to answer

Sam- he knew this trick. He ran and, as gently as he could, sent luna flying out of the way. She punced on him instead. He kicked her off. "Its me you want, why go for Luna?"

Ivy- smirked "the more the merrier" she said, running toward him. He rolled out of the way, letting her smash into a tree. She recovered quick

Sam- was up by the short time it took her to come out of her daze. He jumped and barely missed her head, landing on her back and rolling off instead. He quickly climbed a low tree "Why dont we do some of your old favorite?" he said as she climbed a tree
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Luna-she stands up and stands be the tree watching them "what are they doing?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Ivy: chases Sam around the trees until he turns around and breaks her wind pipe. He satisfiedly watches her fall, then jumps onto the tree next to the one luna was on. "Sorry. That was my old pack leader. She told you to call her Ms. Important Ivy, right? Nothing more nothing ess? Yeah." He rolls his eyes "Other than that, she used to be a good pack leader. I thought i might be alittle more even beacuse i know her tricks, and trus me. Shes got some. Me, Aldan, and Genna were her best fighters. When she started changing, i left. Tried to anyway. I was only 2 and not so sneaky then." he showed her the claw marks/scars on his stomache. "That was my pnishment. I fought her a coupe months later and left her almost dead. She called me her best fighter before i left" he shook his head "Tried to get me to stay. She must have somehow tracked me here. Thats why all those wolves were here.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Luna-"that makes sence why the wolves where here and you an amazing fighter and very smart too" she thinks for a min "are you ok?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Sam- blushes alittle "Thanks. And yeah, my head and leg jst hurt alittle." Ok, total lie. His leg throbbed
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Luna-"Lets get back to camp"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Sam- nods and jmps down from the tree, careful not to land on his injured leg. He walks back to camp with luna
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Luna-she walks with him into the camp

Alex-he sees them come into camp and runs over "What happened?"

Luna-"we were attacked by another pack Alex, a Pack. you were hunting this Morning and you didnt know that there were other wolves in the area?"

Alex-"I cought scent of a few but not a whole pack"

Luna-"And you didnt tell me? It is my job as Alpha to keep the pack informed and safe." she said this all in a dangerlesly calm voice

Alex-"I know........"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Sam- leaves them to deal with this on their own and heads over to the healers den
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Hope-she was in the healers den sorting herbs when Sam came in she she turned to him "hello"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Sam- "Hi" he shows her his leg "I think i may have broke my leg"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Hope-she sniffs it then gets some herbs and two sticks "eat these this is going to hurt" she sets her leg and ties the sticks with a vine to both sides of his leg
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Sam- winced, eating the herbs. "Thank you" he says when she finishes. He walks out and around again
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Alex-he walked out of camp

Luna-she walks to the healer's den
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Sam- he saw luna go in the healers den. Sorry, writers bock
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next