RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City??

2 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City?? - Page 3 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City??

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:34 am

Ashley
I laugh "Ya"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City?? - Page 3 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City??

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:41 pm

May I join?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:51 pm

OMG! Scampy! Do you know me from the Immortal Mansion other website?

And ya you can join
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 pm

No I can't really remember any one from there, sorry, plus I have lost the link to that sight, shame, oh well, and thanks, llet me just fill in a form :D May take a while :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:13 pm

The old old one with the plane. With Admin,Linz,Blood-Vampire?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Name: Marco Niall Montaz
Nickname: "Candi tends to call me MnM, other than that, Marco."
Siblings: Candi.
Crush: None at the time.
GF/BF: None at the time.
Personality: Marco is very protective of his little sister Candi, also he loves music, futhermore he is srather outgoing and very social, he likes to have fun and just mess around at times.
History: Marco and Candi grew up in England, therefore they have English accents, but they moved to the US with their dad when their parents split up, they lived there for five years, yet keeping their accent from the UK and now they're here.
Looks: [OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City?? - Page 3 Marco11
Pets: None.

Name: Candi Montaz
Nickname: "Just Candi, mum used to call me Sweetie, or Sugar sometimes though."
Siblings: Marco
Crush: None at the time.
GF/BF: None at the time.
Personality: Candi is the fun loving type, although she is a failure of a flirt. Like her brother, she likes to have fun and loves music, she specializes in playing the keyboard, also she can read music and when all else fails, she will just relax and play a soothing piece of piano music. Although Candi is growing up, she still acts like a child most of the times, especially once she has had a fair bit of sugar (not recomended).
History: Marco and Candi grew up in England, therefore they have English accents, but they moved to the US with their dad when their parents split up, they lived there for five years, yet keeping their accent from the UK and now they're here.
Looks: [OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City?? - Page 3 Candi11
Pets: "I have a puppy called Rascal! Because she really is a rascal! Heehee!"
Rascal: [OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City?? - Page 3 Rascal12
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 pm

I think I know which one you mean :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Accepted!!!

Because I'm Blood-Vampire! I'm the girl with Bella and Rain and all of them
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Yay! And I remember you now! Hey! Long time no see huh? xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Ya!! Lol how have you been!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Overall I've been fine, however today I was pretty ill, so, yeah, anyway, I'll type something up shortly, how have you been?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:32 pm

I'v been good still go on the old website and we get a few new people here and there
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Right Im gonna be pretty slow since Im working on something *shrug* Anyway...

Marco- I stopped my pickup truck outside the college, once parked and locked, me and Candi got out stuff, including our bags and Rascal, her German Shepherd pup, she seemed very attatched to that pup. We each went to our seperate dorms to unpack and everything.

Candi- I let Rascal out of the little travel cage and into the room and began to unpack, once I had unpacked, I headed out to explore, the faithful puppy following along at my side...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Skull
I walk outside with my dog Bolt. I had him on a leash since we was always running after everything he saw.

Soul
I walk outside with Amber and Spice. Watching Spice she was always next to her pup Amber
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Candi- Wow, there were a lot of people with dogs around here... I sat with my back against a tree, taking in the surroundings, taking a look at the mp of the college which I had found in my room and tried to memorise where everything was, it was really big, so at least I had a map. After a few minutes Rascal crawled into my lap and I put the map back into my pocket looking around.

Bolt should get off his leash or something, or Amber could be curious of the new pup *Shrug* your choice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Amber
I look at the new pup and wag my tail and bark. I jump over to him as Spice followed me to make sure I was safe
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Rascal's a girl xD

::Rascal::
I looked up at my mistress and tilted my head slightly, when she nodded an 'It's OK' I jumped ut of her lap and cautiously padded up to the other femal pup, sitting down on the ground a few metres away from her and tilting my head a little. I didn't think that the pup opposed a threat, but how could I know?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 pm

My bad lol

Amber
I bark and way my tail playfully. I tilt my head at her and wag my tail more
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm

It's ok, oh and I think I'm having my dinner soon so if I disappear thats why.

She was just a very playful pup, not a threat at all! So I leaned forward, sticking my butt up into the air and wagging my tail, to show that I was ready to play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Amber
I bark and jump at her barking. I paw at her nose panting kinda from running
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm feeling sick again so I'll brb...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Kk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 pm

OKie doke Im back :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:19 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Amber
I bark and jump at her barking. I paw at her nose panting kinda from running
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:25 pm

I shook my head and my body along with itm barking playfully, knowing that my mistress was watching from her tree. I carefully tapped her muzzle with my paw and moved back a little, returning to my little playful pose, barking and my tail whipping the clown.

I'm doing homework soo poofy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next