RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::NoLonger UnderCover:: Whos The Badest of The Werewolves!?!?!?

3 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

::NoLonger UnderCover:: Whos The Badest of The Werewolves!?!?!? - Page 11 Empty Re: ::NoLonger UnderCover:: Whos The Badest of The Werewolves!?!?!?

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:57 am

Marie:
"lets go"

Bella:
" smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

::NoLonger UnderCover:: Whos The Badest of The Werewolves!?!?!? - Page 11 Empty Re: ::NoLonger UnderCover:: Whos The Badest of The Werewolves!?!?!?

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:00 am

Derek

"Im Fine" he Coughed, Blood Driping from his Mouth, "ya i got to go" He ran out the door, and turned only Werewolf, and Roared

Scott

"OH sorry" Laughed
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:02 am

Ivy
I smile and kiss his neck

Ashley
I sigh and walk out of the bar and walk home
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:02 am

Nacho-cheese wrote:Marie:
"lets go"

Bella:
" smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:04 am

Gtg Sad
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:05 am

ok
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:05 am

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Ivy
I smile and kiss his neck

Ashley
I sigh and walk out of the bar and walk home

Aw bye!!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Scott

I smiled, and rap my arms around her waist

Atom

He was in the mood to kill, he turned full werewolf, and howled

Derek,Stiles

come sprinted out of no where, shacke there fur
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Angel
I hear the wolves "Shit" I stand up jog to room

Ivy
I smile then it fades "Scott. It's a full moon tonight"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Scott

jumps up, turning werewolf, i hit the ground, and roar, and barg out the house running into woods
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Ivy
I shake my head and hope Atom meets up with the others. Plus I'm the only female around that can make a pure were-wolf in this town I know of
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Atom

meet up in circle with other werewolves, and some i dont know, my eyes bare at others, seeing Derek walk up

Derek as Full Wolf

::NoLonger UnderCover:: Whos The Badest of The Werewolves!?!?!? - Page 11 258tcwk

Atom as Full Wolf

::NoLonger UnderCover:: Whos The Badest of The Werewolves!?!?!? - Page 11 207thz9

Scott as Full Wolf

::NoLonger UnderCover:: Whos The Badest of The Werewolves!?!?!? - Page 11 2qcju2o

Last edited by I-love-Derek Hale on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Ivy
I shift full wolf and walk outside and snarl

Ivy's full wolf
::NoLonger UnderCover:: Whos The Badest of The Werewolves!?!?!? - Page 11 Newmoon02_Timberwolf
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Nacho-cheese wrote:Marie:
"lets go"

Bella:
" smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Derek

I Turn my Head, Bareing Teeth, Digging my Claws in the Dirt, and Roar

Atom

He looked at one Wolf, I Snarl at him alittle

Scott

He Flicks His Tail Seeing Ivy, and Turned to Her, and His Gold Eyes go into hers, telling her to go back inside it isnt safe
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Ivy
(I'm a wolf and it's full moon and I'm starving. I know your pack is only for boys so I'll be in the woods myself) I look at them with my red wild eyes before snarling and running into the woods with a loud snarl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:04 pm

uh i posted a reply Neutral
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Carlos

walks with them to get coffee

Scott

(Be Safe Ivy) He Turned back seeing her leave, he let out a loud Growl

Derek

Gets in all there minds (come on pack) He Ran Jumping on Hills to get on them, and sliping down sprinting, looking for Vampires to Kill

Atom

feels uncomfortable killing Vampires, But goes with Scott and derek and the pack to go kill some vampires
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Bella:
stare at carlos

Marie
"here the shop"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Ivy
I run and see a lone vampire and snarl and charge at the vampire ripping off his arm. I growl and roar as I go for his body
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Derek

sees a Vampire, I Chase After him, and jump off a Tree, biting his Side, and Slams him agenst a tree and rips his head clean off

Atom

sees a female vampire fanging at me, I jump over her, while i did i bite the top of her head, snatching it off her body

Scott

Sprints at a female vampire, i jump on its back, and bites it neck, swinging her in a circle, Puting my feet on her waist and slashed her body apart Inhalf

Carlos

stares at her back "Awsome were here"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Ivy
From not being in a pack and learning to fight the vampire grips my side and snaps a rib. I left out a painful loud yelp
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Scott

Hears and Sprints seeing the vampire and Ivy, and Snarl and Lungs at His Cheast, When he swinged at me, I bend down and jump up, headbucking his neck, I Turn Fast Grab his jaw when he was in the air, i swing him down fast and break his jaw and neck bone, i back up and run to Ivy, I turn human, "IVY IVY!, Try to Heal!"

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Marie:
get to know Bella i be in bathroom
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Ivy
I wimper and try to heal but it hurt to mich
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next