RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI I'M NEW!

+2
JENOVA's SOLDIER
Blood-Vampire
6 posters

Go down

HI I'M NEW! Empty HI I'M NEW!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi I'm new and I'm Fuzzy. I like pizza, drawing, pie, drawing, video-games, drawing, music, drawing, Nyan Cat, drawing, YouTube, drawing, art, and drawing. Did I mention drawing?

You can call me Kassidy if you want also since that is my name and all. Or of you want to call me something interesting, call me something that has the word "Fuzz" in it. Like Fuzzball or Fuzzdog or something like that.

Edit: Try "The Fuzz" out for size xD

Last edited by Fuzzy on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

HI I'M NEW! Empty Re: HI I'M NEW!

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Hello Fuzzy. I'm I-Love-Vampires. You can call me Vampire or Vamp. Or you can call me by my real name Ashley. If you need any help or an RP buddy I'll be happy to help
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:01 pm

I am going to go out on a limb here and guessing that you... like drawing. I mean I read most of those likes but I think drawing stood out for some reason, hmm. Anyways it's nice to meet you. I'm Jenova, or Jen or Nova or even Soldier, though a good chunk of the people on here already call me Cayden. I don't mind either way.

Anyways, it's nice to meet ya' and I hope you have fun with your... drawing... and stuff <3

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Ello there Fuzzy. Haha I love the name by the way. Well most people call me Wolves, but I also go by Abi, Jake, and Sheaba. So Yeah call me what ya' want. I would love to roleplay with ya'. Message me if you would like to. =D.

~Wolves
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 am

hi
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:35 am

Heyyyy I'm Kat, or Katie, or Kitteh, or Kitty, or Kitten.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:21 am

Dude, Fuzzdog (xD It was listed above!) you may be one of the most loved new people on this site. Like, no offense, but no one has gotten this may... friendly hellos (couldn't think of the word). Unless I'm mistaken and talking like an idiot and there is someone else with a higher count. o.O This is a possibility. :P
Anyways, yes, I am Kate- short for Katlynne (Kate-lynne Yeah, I know it's spelled weird). You can call me Kate, Kat, Kateylynne, Katerina; whatever you can think of that isn't offensive. I'm one of the older members of this site, (don't let my number of posts fool you) so I know quite a few members on here and how things normally go. If you ever need help with anything, feel free to PM me, or email if it's on here. I think it is... >.>
ANYWAYS.
I'm glad to have you as a member and I hope you have a great time while your here! =D
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Oh everyone is so nice... I'm nice too! (Sometimes... Well actually depending on how my day went, because when I have a bad day- NOBODY HAS A GOOD DAY, BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN MY MEAN COMES IN) But don't worry, I usually have a good day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Hey Fuzzy was thinking maybe you and me can start a Private RP. It's up to your if you want to through......
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:10 pm

hey FuzzyBuddeh! Lol...anyway hey im Hipponess, or...uh...Hipponess! Feel free to call me Taylor, though. I dont mean to toot my own horn, but im an awesome roleplayer ( toot, toot!)...with everything except Teen Roleplays, Other, Kids Corner, Warrier Cat Roleplays.....ok, so pretty much only wolf rps...XD well, id be happy to be an rping buddy, or guide...or whatever! :P
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum