RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 38 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Guard ish here and saddd.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Hey Tiger!

Amy
I watched him leave with my jaw dropped. Cheating? Just because I had two unexplained bruises? Does he really think I'm so low that I'd cheat on him? Even after everything we had been through, Ava, Ray, the fire, the arson guy, everything. After all that he accuses me of cheating because I have two bruises. Maybe we just aren't meant to be...I closed my eyes and when I reopened them, rivers of tears flowing down my cheeks, I saw everyone staring. So he had embarrassed me in front if everyone with lies. Fine. If he doesn't want me anymore then fine. Whatever makes him happy. I dropped my boquet and my veil, then took off my ring and watched it fall. Down, down, down until it hit the ground and lay there. I kicked off my shoes and ran down the isle, out a different door than Mitchell. I ran home before he got there and took off my wedding dress. I got dressed in my own clothes and ran to the bank. I withdrawled as much money as I could and then I went into a costume store. I got big cool shades and shorts and a fitted t shirt. Nothing like what Amy would wear. Then I got a fake ID with the name Madison from an old friend and went straight to the nearest club. I made my way over to the bar and asked for the strongest thing they had. After three glasses I was gone and a new me, a drunk me, Madison, took over and began to dance. And the old Amy was locked away in her Mitchell room where she would forever grieve and never be the same, all alone and forgotten. Holding on to the one thing of his she stole from their house and kept with her, folded and hidden in her pocket, her favorite hat of his. He probably wouldn't notice it was gone. I went outside in a daze and sat on the bench, pulling that hat from my pocket and pressing my face into it, smelling the smell of my lost love. Crying into the hat. Closing my eyes and trying to pretend he was still there, that the smell was really him. But it wasn't the same. It would never be the same.

Logan
I frowned and looked over her face. She still looked sexy to me. “No you don’t you’re still sexy,” I reassured with a nod. I narrowed my eyes slightly as I watched expressions flicker over her face. “How about this, tonight I’ll be a good boy with your parents, but then later we break our deal and you be my bad girl,” I suggested hopefully with a grin. This wouldn’t be easy. I’d have to do my best though. For Joy.

Lauren
I bit my lip nervously as Jamie scolded her. She looked MAD. She whipped around and stormed back upstairs with Katie. I turned to Jamie when she was out of my vision. “I’m sorry...I should’ve hired an uglier nanny,” I mumbled unhappily. To me, she looked better in my shirt than I did. That did not make me happy. I sighed. I felt bad for the temptation she must be putting on him. “She should keep that shirt. It looks better on her,” I mumbled to myself under my breath, not meaning to say it aloud. I didn’t want a nanny Jamie hated or was seduced by, but I didn’t know where to find a better one so soon. She was a good nanny, very good at taking care of Katie. But was it worth it?

Tommy
I grinned and picked her up, swinging one of her legs over the motorcycle and sitting her down on the back part of the double length seat. I sat down backwards. “Now, you just have to take your hands and put them here...” as I said this I took her hands in mine and placed them around my waist. “And hold tight until I say you can let go. But first...” I needed just one more kiss to last through dinner and the ride. As I kissed her I ran my hands down her sides, curving where she did. I cupped her hips in my hands and pulled away, then smoothly spun around happily. “Hold tight and close, ready?” I asked.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Hi Guardian.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:07 pm

That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Mitchell

I walked to my house and opened the door and stomped off to my bedroom and tripped on Amys dress. I hit the ground with a thud and groaned "God dammit." I murmured frowning as I kicked off her dress that was on top of me and groaned as I ran my fingers through my brown hair. I tore off my clothing and slipped on my dark black jeans and looked around for my favorite hat. I frowned when I noticed it was gone "Where the heck..." I murmured getting on my knees and looking under the bed. I didn't god anything besides Amys bras and everything -_-. I sighed and grabbed my second favorite hat , it was red and said my name acrossed it in white letters. I placed it on top of my head and didn't bother putting a shirt on as I kept on my dressy black shoes on. I walked out and frowned as I looked down thinking of everything that just happened to me. As I walked I saw a girl in shorts and a tight tank top. She was clutching a hat and . . . Aneroid it? It kind of looked like Amy. Was it Amy? No , it couldn't be. Amy didn't wear that kind of stuff. She kind of looked drunk to. I began to walk over and noticed that wasn't just any hat , it was MY hat. I groaned and walked over to the girl snatching my hat bot looking at her face "What the hell are you doing with my hat? I don't even know you." I wasn't very smart since I didn't look at her face yet.

•• Joy ••

I crossed my arms over my chest. I knew I would have gave in to having sex with him later tonight but I promised myself I wouldn't after everything that just happened "Maybe." I said looking at his hopeful grin and rolling my eyes. I got of his lap and removed my dress from my body and went to the wooden drawers and opened them. I hope Logan was enjoying looking at me half-naked because I wasnt planning on having sex with him for awhile. I grabbed my clothing and slipped on whites short shorts with a black tank top and I put on a blue sweatshirt that said 'Creighton' in white letters. I was planning on going there for college. I walked to the bathroom washing all the mascara off and the makeup and I put my hair in a high ponytail and I sighed and walked out "Come on." I grabbed his hand and dragged him down "Mom , Dad?" I asked as I showed Logan and my mom looked at my dad and my dad glared "What is he doing here?" My dad ask his tone cold and hard. My mom shook her head "He shouldn't be here young lady. He broke your heart." I flinched "No. Dad made him." My dad frowned "I did no such thing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Amy
I felt that one special thing, the only thing left with any meaning to me, get snatched away from me by the one who once loved me. I narrowed my eyes. "MINE!" I screamed spazzily and snatched the hat from his hands and took off down the street. I took a dangerous short cut through an alley but I didn't want him to take away my hat. Er, his hat...whatever. Then when I could hardly breathe I had run so far I ducked into a Subway and hid in the Girls Bathroom. I curled up in a ball in the biggest stall and clutched that hat to my chest, sobbing silently.

Logan
I smiled as I watched her change and I gave her a bear hug and a kiss on her nose. Dammit, I had missed her. Even though it ws just a day. Just a day was too long without Joy. "Look, Im in a hospital gown dress thing because of you. If you don't tell her what you did we'll move to Antartica and never see you again. And I'll sue you for illegal drugging," I threatened coldly. Good boy would be for later, when things were straightened out.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm

That's like the 3rd time Logans mentioned moving to Antarcia x3.

•• Mitchell ••

I wasn't going to let her steal my hat. Whoever this was she was a freaking physcopath. I ran after her going into Subway "Which way did the girl with the hat go?" I asked frowning and the girl pointed to the females restroom. I glanced at it. I couldn't just like , go in there can I? I frowned and walked towards it placin my hands on the door "I know your in there." I screamed not opening the bathroom door "Whoever you are , give me my god damn hat back!" I screame "I'm not afraid to just come in there and get you." I waited for the girls reply. Why the hell was this girl so obsessed with my hat , or hair or something. "Who are you?" I screamed banging my fist against the bathroom door "Tell me now." I instructed demandingly. Lame

•• Joy ••

I looked at my dad who's expression was stiff and cold and his glare got deeper "Listen her boy , I did no such thing. You did that by yourself." I frowned slightly as I gripping the sides of my shorts "Dad I thi-" He cut me off "Logan , your not a very good guy for my daughter. All you want is what every other guy wants. Sex. That's all you boys care about." He grumbles "We don't need Joy to do those type of things." He said glancing at my mom. My mom sinked lower into her chair sighing "Logan , did you or did you not purposely cheat on Joy?" My moms tone was more nice but it also was demanding "And if my husband did do something , what excatly did he do?" My non aske tucking her chocolate brown hair behind her ear. My gaze tore from my dads to the ground and I held Logans hand wrapping them around me.

My post were lame. Sorry. Babysitting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:03 am

Amy
I shut my eyes and rocked back and forth. Then I got up and opened the window, climbing on the toilet seat and out the window. Then I ran and ran until I got to a bus stop where a bus was conviently stopped. I got on the bus and curled up in a back seat, that hat clutched close to my chest again. Then I remembered my cell phone. I threw it out the window and watched it smash on the pavement and a car ran it over. I sighed, slumping in my chair and pulling my knees to my chest. I kissed the hat and stared out the window as the bus drove to somewhere.

Logan
I frowned. "No. That's just the way we express our love. You two are always doing it all over the house so you're one to talk. And I'd never cheat on my Joy on purpose. Never. I'd rather kill myself. I'm serious. And if you take her away I will kill myself. That's what he wanted. He put something in my drink on our wedding day and stuck me in a room with a girl who said she was Joy!!" I almost shouted with anger. I held Joy closer, protectively. I had tears swelling up in my eyes again because of everything that was happen trying to ruin our lives. I couldn't let that happen.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:09 am

Back...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:09 am

Be right back. I'm going to go put these 3 kids to bed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:31 am

Mitchell
I grumbled when I didn't hear her reply and barged in and opened all the cells to see none of them filled with her "God damned." I murmured and I glanced up seeing the window wide open "Gotcha." I murmured standing up on the toilet and slipping out of the bathroom from the window and I landed on the green wet grass with a 'squish' and groaned as I got up and saw someone chuck there phone out. I ran after it and grabbed it and saw that it was Amy's phone. I frowned seeing there was no point trying to put the pieces back together. I thought a bit and looked at the bus running away and my eyes widened. That was the girl. It wasn't some stalker obsessed girl. It was . . . Amy? Wait , why the hell was she wearing that stuff and smell like beer? I grumbled and clutched her broken phone bits in my hands and ran after the bus as fast as I could. I was right behind it running as fast as my feet would let me and sweat dripped from my forehead. I was doing all this for a hat. Well , was I really? or was it the fact that I was scared to have Amy leave? I blew it already so why was I even bothering in trying to get her back in my muscular protective arms? I just had to make sure she was safe. Her being in that outfit and drinking wasn't very safe. "AMY!" I screamed loudly breathing heavily as more sweat fell off "GET OFF OF THE DAMN BUS!" I screamed "Next time they stop , get off or Im coming on!" I threatened frowning "Dont do this." I said coughing violently and running further

Joy

I gripped Logan's hands tightly and murmured "Logan , calm down." I said looking at my dad "Dad , I know what you did. It's not right. I love Logan , and he might look like the type of guy to cheat , but hes not that kind of guy. He really is sweet. Hes not a player that just uses me for those type of things." My mom looked at Logan sighing and running her hands through her hair and frowning as gray strands fell on her hand . but she looked back up at my Dad "Rob , maybe if we just give Logan a chan--" My dad furrowed his brow "I don't trust him." My mom stood up "Honey , he might be a good guy. You never gave him a real chance." My dad shook his head "One chance." He whispered lowly. He turned to Logan and walked towards us flinching at the sigh of us so close together "You have one chance to prove yourself worthy for my daughter or I will go right back to trying to get rid of you." He said coldly. Not the best apology but it worked to make me smile "Logan apoligizes to." I said not caring if Logan actually would have or wouldn't have apologized. I tightened my pony tail and looked down at the ground "So , does this mean you wont try and like , break us up?" I asked. My dad thought a bit "Maybe." I frowned and my dad threw his hands up in defence "No , I wont."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 am

Amy
I couldn't hear him. I stayed curled up in my seat, silently crying into that hat. The bus stopped at a corner and I sighed. Sorry lame.

Logan
I nodded and took Joy home to my house. I wore a suit and tie and made flashcards, practicing in a mirror. It's not stupid if it's for Joy.

Blah those sucked sorreh. :/
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:45 am

/CLAPS

OHMYGOD THOSE POST WERE SO DANG AMAZING! SO LONG , AND SO DESCRIPTIVE

/DIES OF AWESOMENESS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:58 am

DIES

I LOST MY AMAZING POST.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:06 am

Tis okay. I have to go anyway soooo tired. Sorreh. Byeeeeee!
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 am

Mitchells post was so dramatic. Now its going to be lame

Mitchell
I got on the bus when it stopped my hair dripping with sweat and purple bags now under my eyes and my legs wobbly. I looked around and spotted Amy and my eyes widened and I ran , well I tried to anyways to her. "Amy." I said coughing and sitting next to her snatching my hat from her and holding it up so she can't get it "What the hell are you doing." I said attempting to yell , but I didn't "You smell like you have been drinking , Amy." I said my eyes narrowing "And what the hell are you wearing? Amy , its not safe to be drinking and wearing that. There's some really bad people out there that can hurt you." I said shaking my head "Your coming to my house. I don't care how much you hate me." I only did this because I wanted my hat . . . Right? I knew the real reason why I was chasing after her was because I missed her and I couldnt see my Amy get hurt. Never in a million years. I waited for her reply my eyes gray and stone cold.

Joys post was flirty and stuff. Now its going to be lame :/

Joy
I looked around his house to pass the time and didn't notice Logan wander off. I walked to the couch plopping on it and pulling the blanket over my body and snuggling into it. I grabbed the television remote and turned on the television flipping through all the channels. I stopped at MTV as I watched Jersey Shore for a bit and then switched to MTV 2 and watched that show Pranked. Right now , the girlfriend just pranked her boyfriend. The guy was sleeping and apparently a very heavy sleeper cause the girlfriend shaved his legs and he woke up with no hair at all on his legs. I chuckled lightly and switched the channel to TeenNick and watched Degrassi. I frowned noticing Logan wasn't here "Logan?" I said sitting up "Come down here" I said messing with my ponytail "Im lonely!" I said chuckling "I need someone to sit next to me"

Wow , Joys post was so much more amazing then that crap. It was like all seductive and crap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:20 am

I'LL stay longer actually.

Amy
He wasn't the same. He wasn't my Mitchell anymore. I closed my eyes and hid my
face in my knees, not responding to anything he said. It was just too much for me. It was all too much. "I never cheated. I'd never do that. You accused me in front of everyone and left me just because I had two bruises. I got them from tripping on the stairs, FYI. You're always assuming I'm such a terrible person. Well forget it. If you can't just freaking trust me and you always assume I'm cheating when the slightest things wrong then I just...I just can't. You broke my heart. You freaking shattered it into a million little pieces. You destroyed me, so what do you care what I do anymore? You left me," I said coldly. I stood and took off my shades and my wig and left the bus, walking towards the homeless shelter. Well I didn't have a place to go now that Mitchells house was out of the picture. And I left that soakin wet hat from my tears behind.

Logan
I came downstairs, still practicing from my note cards. "Im busy becoming a perfect guy for your parents," I mumbled as I read and re read my cards a billion times.

Lameo, but I'm really tired. Sorreh.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:24 am

Heyyo :D Sup?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 am

Here.... But not feeling well. So I'm gonna watch.... But you can talk to me!
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 am

Heyy :D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:47 am

Heyy Cough, cough No
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 am

Awhs. *Gives you cough syrup and Justin Bieber on a leash* Feel betta
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:01 am

Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 am

Welcome ^^ Remember Justin Bieber eats twice a day. And gets ambushed by fans three times a day. He sings four times a day. And he sleeps for seven hours xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next