RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 30 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Ohs shoot :/
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 pm

I have Christian
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Dumb question again:

Is that a guy or a girl? xDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Guy!
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:14 pm

I-Rawr-u wrote:Sam
I smiled softly and nuzzled my head up against his neck. "Mhm, good. I don't like it when you're mad." I admitted. It broke my heart, seeing that frown on his face. It just wasn't Asher. It wasn't the guy I grew to love. "I love you." I mumbled into his neck.

Eli
I smile and kissed her hair, "I love you too." I said softly. I started stroking her hair, while my other hand held her waist, close against my chest.

I forgot to post this, It's for Guard :D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Christian is a dude xD. Can you post first Im a lazeh bum
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Brb dinner. I shall reply after to you and Bunny both. :)
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Mkay :D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Ish Tiger still here?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Back sorry.

I was having a Bieber war. xDDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Can you post first for Christian??
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Here
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Heyyers.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Hiiii
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Cheese doodles! I got ta go biiiiii :L later
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Poop
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:23 pm

I'm here....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey! Are there any Rps to join?
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Waiting for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 pm

BUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Replyin...
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Maggie
"My friends call me Foxxy..." I said. Well no way I was going to tell him my ugly real name.

Amy
I sighed and decided to go look for her. I looked around downstairs then went upstairs where I heard talking from the bedroom. I didn't think anything of it until I tugged on the door and it was locked. Now why would Mitchell and Foxxy need to lock themselves in a bedroom alone? That bothered me. "Hello? Someone open the door!" I demanded, tugging on the doorknob a bit frantically.

Foxxy
I heard Amy trying to get inside so I unlocked the door for her.

Amy
"What are you two doing?" I asked calmly. I didn't want to accuse my Mitchell of anything...yet. I tucked my hair behind my ear, revealing that nasty bruise. The girls didn't get to covering it yet.

Ray
I hovered at the stairs waiting for Mitchell to come out for part two of my plan.

Dad
I grinned in triumph and took my baby girl home to cry to her mother and I. at last she was back where she belongs.

Logan
I kept going until I felt funny and passed out on top of the girl. She sighed aand recounted the money Joys dad paid her to sleep with the groom. It was a good job to do, she probably wouldve done it for free if she knew how good Logan was. Haha. I woke up at around noon the next day. I rolled over and sat up and stretched, looking over at my Joy. "Holy-" I screamed and fell off the bed. I stood and grabbed my clothes, quickly getting dressed. "Who the hell are you?!" I asked.

Girl
She laughed again. "Oh we already had sex so don't worry about me seeing you naked," she said with a giggle. "Im Ava. Don't worry, come back here and let me make it better," she seduced. Oh Ava. The troublemaker of the world.

Logan
"What?! No! We couldn't have...Where's Joy?!" when she simply shrugged I lost it. I pinned her down on the bed and wrapped my hands around her neck, squeezing slightly.

Ava
"Oh crap!!! I don't know! Wait!! Don't kill me, please don't kill me! T-the letter! She wrote a letter! It's over there!!" she exclaimed. When he let go of her to read the letter she gasped for air and started quickly getting dressed.

Logan
I read the note and broke down in tears. Yes, the great Logan cracked. Then the rage came. I spun around and towered over the girl. "What did you do to me?! I don't remember yesterday!!! What happened?!" I screamed down at her. The only way to get some information was to scare it out of this slut.

Ava
"Her dad. He paid me and he drugged you. Please let me go, I'm begging you!" she begged.

Logan
I shook my head. "Im afraid I can't do that. I need you as proof for Joy. Come on, were going to her place. That's the only place shed go after this. Home with her evil dad and her okay but really slutty mom," I said, grabbing her arm tightly and dragging her to my car. I shoved her in the back seat and locked the doors and windows, driving off towards my Joy. Hoping I could right this terribly wrong. But in my rush I ran a red light and collided with another car. I was out on the spot.

Okay so new plans are Ray is going to convince Mitchell Amys cheating on him so at the wedding he doesn't say I do and it's all dramatic and he loses his temper and yells at her confronting about her cheating and she gets all crushed by his yelling and accusations thinking he doesn't trust her and she runs away and he gets sad and angry at himself for doing that and goes after her but Ray sues him for making her dissappear because he really wants the money but he never shows at court and he finds Amy and they make up and happyness and all but then the cops come and take them away and seperate them and stuff and there's lots of drama and yeahh.

Logan wakes up in the hospital and freaks out and breaks out of the hospital and goes crazy without Joy and he breaks into her room when she's crying and comforts her and explains it's up to you if she believes or not or anything but he's in his hospital stuff and all beat up from the accident and Ava died so he doesn't have his witness anymore only her dad. So yeahh.

Sound good?

And on Gomez Travis and Nella need better drama than just having a kid every two weeks. Lol. I could give you ideas if you want. :)
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Your-Guardian-Angel wrote:And on Gomez Travis and Nella need better drama than just having a kid every two weeks. Lol. I could give you ideas if you want. :)

(: Gaurdd. I stalk this roleplay, if you guys didn't know.
Also, Travis & Nella have had a lot of.. Bad Cheating Drama. So none of that... For a while.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:52 pm

I stalk Travis and Nella so I already know. That big dramatic thing where she cheated on him with Chris or whatever his name was. Lol. I don't remember. :P

I have other ideas toooooo. XD Im the idea genius.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:57 pm

=) Tell Mee. I command you! But I can't really command you.. Cause' your an admin. Heh, that kinda backfired.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:58 pm

O.o Wow.

||• Mitchell •||

I glanced at Amy and saw how beautiful she looked "The door was locked? Hm , weird." I said chuckling "Uh , Foxxy was just introducing herself to me." I smiled "Are you ready for the big day?" I asked glancing at Foxxy. I wondered what her real name was , but I shrugge it off. Why was the door locked? I'm sure that I didn't lock it , and Foxxy just walked in and closed the door , but I didn't recall seeing her lock it. I wrapped my arms around Amy's waist and kissed her neck lightly I frowned as I saw her bruise and I kissed it gently cursing under my breath. I wonders what people thought of seeing Amy with bruises all over her arms and legs and face. More importantly , what Amys brothe thinks. He hadn't seen Ray yet and he was a bit glad about that. He hear his name being called from downstairs "Ill be back soon." I kisse Amy and waved to Foxxy and walked downstairs looking for the person who called me. I saw out of the corner of my eye a familiar figure. I saw it was Ray then "Oh Ray . . ." I murmured uneasily.

||• Joy •||

I let my mascara fall down gripping the sides of my dress. Why would Logan do that? After everything he said of me being his Joy , and him being madly in love with me. When we got in my house I sighed a shaky breath and pushed past my parents and ran upstairs crying more frantically as I kicked off my heels and frowning. I plopped in my bed wiping my tears and mascara stained cheeks sighing. My hair was a bit messed up and I needed something to pass up time. I grabbed my brush and began to brush my hair through all it's tangels. What did I do wrong to get him to chest on me? Was I . . . Ugly , or like bad at sex or something? Was I boring , and stalkerish? I plopped down on my bed cleaning my face from all the mascara and I let dry tears stain my cheeks biting my lip. The one thing that didn't seem to fit was why a couple hours before our wedding? I mean , I expected even Logan to be a little smarter then that. I grabbed my television remote and turned on the television and flippe through the channels and stopped at Zoey 101 (: Love that show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next