RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 22 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:09 pm

The Twisted Katrinka >:3 wrote:Oooooooooooohhhhhhh-
SUPERCALAFRAGALiSTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!
SPONGEBOB! SNOOKIE! ALL TOGETHA NOW!
99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 99 BOTTLES OF BEER, TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND- HEY, DJ PAULY DIDN'T SHARE! OOH, DJ KITTEH ISh IN THE HOUSE LIKE SHAKE YO FURRY AZZ LIKE "WHA WHA!" LIKE "WHA WHA!" RAYWILLIAM JOHNSON MEEKA KITTEH ALL TOGETHA NOWWWWWWW!
:D
Awesome song, ain't it? x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Daravia
I heard someone coming. Maybe if I played dead they'd just leave me. That's stupid. I'd have a pulse. I sighed quietly. Maybe they'd just kill me. Or maybe they'd do something else. Ugh. I didn't feel like thinking so I just found a sturdy tree and started to climb. Carefully, very carefully, I made my way up the tree. When I was so high that I knew I was out of sight but if I went up another branch it would probably snap and kill me I stopped. But then again maybe falling to my death wasn't so bad after all. I sighed and stayed still. I could only hope they'd just keep going past my tree because I really couldn't do anything else. I peered down as I waited for the tresspasser to reveal themself. I held my breath, I was good at that from lots of practice, I could hold it for almost five full minutes, and locked every muscle still as a dead mans. The only thing I dared to do was blink and stare down. If I fell from here I probably wouldn't die, maybe break something though. But I stayed still. Usually people didn't look up so I figured I'd be safe. But if it was someone after me I'd have to jump and just hope I'll land in a position that kills me.

Amy
I blushed and bit my lip before speaking. "Well...I uh...I don't know how a wedding goes. I've never seen one or been to one or had one or planned one before so I only know you say cows and kiss and say I so and eat and dance and I'm pretty sure there's flowers and lots of white..." I admitted with an embarrassed blush.

Logan
I chuckled. "Maybe one day you could give me singing lessons," I joked with a grin. I grabbed my own towel and wrapped it around my waist. "A month. It's been like a week already so..." I said with a shrug and a smile. "They have an awesome beach and stuff here," I added.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 pm

I don't feel like RPing a new charrie right now xD Ha... So , Er Alex and Lizzie...?

Kat , tea doesn't make you hyper. Im sorry to break it to you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Shoelaces do not taste like marshmallows. >:/

Roxy
I frowned but had to smirk at his question. "I was gunna throw stuff at cars," I answered smugly. "Nobodys moving..." I trailed off, getting a better idea. I leaned over and kissed him. Well we weren't going anywhere anytime soon so why not.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Brb. shower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:19 pm

||Lou||
He kissed her as she kissed him, his hands rubbing her back.

It's an inside joke. I love you Suspect
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:20 pm

✿Moderator Minnie✿ wrote:I don't feel like RPing a new charrie right now xD Ha... So , Er Alex and Lizzie...?

Kat , tea doesn't make you hyper. Im sorry to break it to you.
Whaaa? Phooey. Can you role play on Secrets? ;3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Well if you give up you'll get what you deserve... Oh yesss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Sure thing, Leda. Do you remember who's turn it was to post? I remember that they were dancing under a streetlight.

Too bad Daniel wasn't the person that Daravia heard. He had also thought that he heard something...or someone. Cautiously, he moved closer into the woods. Maybe the taller trees would give him some sort of cover. There wasn't much woods left in front of him. He'd be approaching a tall rocky ledge that would require some climbing. Climbing wasn't his forte. He set down the water bottle beside the tree he was leaning on and gripped the weapon with both hands. Daniel held the position for a while, waiting to see if someone was really there. He forgot to check behind him, though. Another guy clubbed him from behind, sending him face first into the ground. The guy was about the same size as him, maybe a bit better built for fighting. Quickly, Daniel rolled over and kicked the guy's leg out from under him. He grabbed his weapon and swung, aiming for the guy's head.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Anybody wanna roleplay?

I have

Daniella
Lindsey
Jaylin
Laya
Drew
Josh
Drake
Chris
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi Plushy
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Hey Rise.. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:44 pm

I don't think my translator is working..... On YouTube, I tried to translate something in Spanish.... And it told me it was 'What straw this song?'... Anywho, I gtg.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Bye, AnimaL. I may be able to translate for you. My Spanish is really rusty, though. Google translate sucks XD
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Laya:: Laya is a normal teenager.. but unlike most fathers, here dad is over protective.. and were talking way way to protective here. Laya is somewhat shielded from the world outside her house, but she is quite the nifty thing. Sneaking out at night hanging out with friends.. but she would never cross the line. She's to angelish if you get what im saying. She obey's her dad. By no boyfriends. No going out after 6:00, Stuff like that.. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Roxy
I moved closer and tangled my fingers in his hair as I kissed him. Then I accidently beeped the horn and jumped slightly. People thought we were honking at them and rolled down their windows to cuss. I rolled down my window and leaned half myself out the window, happily screaming out stuff that nobody should even be thinking!

Daravia
I saw the guy walk past. When he stopped I thought he heard me move or something but then I realized he saw something. I had to squint to see, but it was Daniel. I was sure of it. Idiot. He shouldn't have come after me...If that was why he was out hre anyway. I sighed. The guy made his way to Daniel. I couldn't just sit there and watch my only friend fight and possibly get beat up. I scrambled down from the tree. Now I wished I had my knife with me. I looked around for any possible weapons. There were some big rocks so I gathered a few and stomped over loudly to distract them. Once I made my presence clear I started chucking the rocks at the dude. "Get the hell out of here or I'll pull my gun on you!" I lied. Since I was a good liar I figured he'd buy it. I kept throwing rocks till I ran out and started kicking him in the stomach as hard as I could.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Jaylin::
I was 7 months pregnant, with 3 boys. Thats all you need to know.. Oh! Wait, I cant get off the couch either.. heh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Questions later. Questions later. Since Daravia was here, they two double-teamed on Anonymous Other Guy. He needs a nickname. There are so many "Anonymous Other Guy"s that it'd get confusing after a while. With the distraction that Daravia caused, the guy turned around out of instinct. Daniel took this opportunity to pull Daravia's knife out. After she kicked him, Daniel tackled him to the ground. He held the knife close to his throat, the blade grazing the underside of the guy's jawline. With a swift movement, he could've killed the guy. Of course, he couldn't. He couldn't kill anyone. Daniel just pinned the guy down into the sand with the knife pressed on his neck and waited for Daravia to say something.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Daravia
"When my friend let's you up you better run for you're wasted life or well have to kill you. I hope I made myself clear," I said coldly. When the guy left I helped Daniel up. "Youre crazy. What the heck are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere? Wait scratch that this island is in the middle of nowhere...Well you know what I mean. You're smarter than that," I scolded, shaking my head. I fixed my hood over my face and crossed my arms over my chest. I didn't ask for my pocketknife back. I didn't want it.

Sorry I'm so slow and my replies are short I'm watching TV.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Wow...

Uhm, Guard want to roleplay? [You probablly wont even acknowledge this post because its not from Rise or Minnie Sad]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Plush-Stuffie wrote:Wow...

Uhm, Guard want to roleplay? [You probablly wont even acknowledge this post because its not from Rise or Minnie Sad]

Is that supposed to be offensive?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 pm

I'm on multiple websites, so my posts are slow as well. Short post, but it's a quotation.

"Lemme direct the question back at you: What are you doing running off to nowhere? You are smarter than that," Daniel redirected the question. He shut the knife and handed it to her. "If you're really running, you know you can't leave empty handed."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Sure Plush. Slow replies.

Daravia
I pushed away the knife. "I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm crazy. So I'm just going to walk until I drop dead. Don't follow me. You have everything you need back at the camp. I swear I didn't take anything. I don't think Tree Chopper will keep chopping that tree
but you can do it on your own and escape. You have a family and friends and stuff who are worried about you. Go home," I said quietly. I spun around and started walking away.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next