RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

4 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 19 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:35 am

Bunneh - DON'T DIE! Seriously ... People are bullied into killing themselfs all of the time and we don't need to see you on the news (Unless you grow up to b a reporter or something) it's not nice, and there's not much we can do to stop them besides showing them the vids about the people who killed themselves, and the best thing you can do is ignore it. I, and everyone else who knows you would cry their hearts out if you died, even your ex-bf. Don't die.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:38 am

Loven-My-Converse wrote:Bunneh - DON'T DIE! Seriously ... People are bullied into killing themselfs all of the time and we don't need to see you on the news (Unless you grow up to b a reporter or something) it's not nice, and there's not much we can do to stop them besides showing them the vids about the people who killed themselves, and the best thing you can do is ignore it. I, and everyone else who knows you would cry their hearts out if you died, even your ex-bf. Don't die.

Correction: Ex boyfriends. But , if you wanna go simple then you know . . .
And , I'm actually going to be an author. Well , atleast that's what the newspaper people for our town said. They said when I'm old enough they'll give me my own column.. I got my writing grades and for the state writing assessment I was the only person in my WHOLE school to get 30/30. :/
But , yeah anyways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 am

Cool, u a writer? Awesome, I write too! It's funn ... Haha!

Thats amazing! The only person! WOW!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 am

-_- I wish my crush would reply to my text messages.
Jayden Jayden Jayden<33
No. Not my ex , that's a different Jayden.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:44 am

My crush's name is Jay and my old bf (Not last 1 just 1 of em') his last three letters r 'den' haha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:47 am

Loven-My-Converse wrote:My crush's name is Jay and my old bf (Not last 1 just 1 of em') his last three letters r 'den' haha

Is his name Hayden? Rayden? Caden? Sadden? Jaden?

(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am

De 1st ! Hayden ... Haha! But Jay is Sooo now and Hayden is soo then! Haha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 am

Loven-My-Converse wrote:De 1st ! Hayden ... Haha! But Jay is Sooo now and Hayden is soo then! Haha

You sound like the type of girl who is use to crushes(:

Ugh , did Guard poof? I think so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:53 am

Hahaha I ish, once I had a crush, told him I liked him, then got a bf and the crush asked me out and I'm like, "Oh, sorry I just got a boyfriend,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:56 am

Loven-My-Converse wrote:Hahaha I ish, once I had a crush, told him I liked him, then got a bf and the crush asked me out and I'm like, "Oh, sorry I just got a boyfriend,"

O.o . . . No comment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:57 am

Heh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:00 am

Of course Bunneh. So where were we... Joy and Logan are having sex for three days straight. Unless they died... o.o Amy and Mitchell just did it and hid in the shower...and Amthony and Abbey idk where they were. Somewhere in his room. I think. Yeahh.

I missed roleplaying with you too. :) I'm so happy you're ready now.

Mm...

Amy
I giggled and got up, helping Mitchell up. I quick washed my body with cherry scented soap and my hair with my shampoo and washed it out. I hummed while I showered, a bad habit I had. Then when I was done I put down my soap and things and turned towards Mitchell, but I accidently slipped but he caught me. I blushed and looked up at him. "Oops...Heh, thanks," I said quietly, embarrassed. But I did like being in the strength of his arms so I didn't move.

Logan
Unfades. My legs were sore from going at it for so long, but it was so good I just couldn't stop. My little buddy was like, dead from all that and my legs were all red too. But it was all totally worth it. I held Joy close and protectively in my arms, kissing her neck gently. I kissed lighter in the spot where I gave her a hickey. I didn't want her to find out about it in case she want happy with that. Heh. I gently brushed her hair from her face and smiled. Joy, beautiful, sexy, seductive, Joy, all mine forever. I couldn't stop looking at that ring I spent half my bank account on. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. I rested beside her, exausted. What day was it anyway? I lost track of time after three AM on the second day. Heh.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:12 am

Oh , a hickey ^_^ Caused by repeated and excessive kissing , biting , or sucking. Heh.

|•| Mitchell |•|

I smirked holding her bare body in my arms and kisse her neck lightly and ran my fingers up and down her back "Your welcome." I whispered standing her up and hugging her pressing my forehead to hers "Hm , how did I ever get oh so lucky with a girl has beautiful and tempting as you?" I asked kissing her neck softly and lovingly. The eternal poured on me causing my head hair to flop over. Heh , sexily of course. I grasped her waist and held her close to my chest "We need to go to a hospital more often." I pointed out chuckling "So , back there you said . . . You said you wanted to get married officially soon." I locked my gaze on her "How soon?" I asked brushing her blonde hair with my fingers.

|•| Joy |•|

No , I had no idea I had a hickey on my neck. An I wished I never did find out. I grasped Logans neck an exhausted moan escaping my lips. Heh , I hope he had a fun time at this Caribean Resort thing. I'm sure we got complaints multiple of times. Let's see here . . . Hm , Oh. My outfit was scattered all along us. My bra top was by the window sill and my pants were above us hanging off the rim of the bed and my thong (Eh. I hate that word) was somewhere around here. Either under us or above us. I had been sleeping for awhile now so I opened my eyes and looked up at Logan "I always wake up to you kissing me." I murmured kissing his lips softly. Since all the aggression was out of me xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 am

R.I.P-Logans Buddy. x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Hey Guys :D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 am

Guard, your banner says online...Please rp? We haven't rpied in a while and I didn't know if you were ignoring me or not..:/
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:23 am

. . .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 am

Hi Leda.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:27 am

Uhm hi . . .

Ew , there's a bunch of stupid Immortal RP's
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:28 am

Sorreh I poofed Bunneh. >.<

Amy
"Mm..." I closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch and kisses. Something of an adorable whimper escaped my lips. Something new for Mitchell to fall in love with. "Hm, how did I ever get oh so lucky with a sexy beast as hot and tempting as you?" I asked in return with a gentle smile. Another cute whimper sounded as he kissed me. My eyes widened slightly at his sexyness and I felt my cheeks get hot. Then I giggled along with his chuckling. I darted my eyes around nervously and shrugged. "However soon you want..." I answered and bit my lip nervously. I had never seen, been to, had, or planned a wedding before in my life. I knew you needed a priest and food and pretty dressed and music. And lots of white...stuff. Flowers too I think. That's why I'm so afraid I'll mess up. I don't even know what's supposed to happen besides kissing eating and saying I do. But it would be embarrassing to admit that to someone so I didn't want to ask for help. "Should we elope?" I asked myself out loud. I blushed when I realized I said that out loud. "Uh..." I didn't know what to say now. Oopsie.

Logan
I smiled and kissed her back, brushing some hair from her face and tucking a strand behind her ear. "Now I know why your names Joy," I joked with a cocky grin. I pulled her atop me and rested my hands on her stomach. I gently kissed her neck, but stayed away from her hickey in case she realized I kissed one spot differently or that one spot hurt slightly. I ran my fingers up and down her body happily. "You know, somewhere near the end of that I thought we were gunna die. But that was the best. Ever. Nothing can top that. Actually maybe our wedding or honeymoon can...but that's the best for now," I went on, reliving the days and nights in my head. "Do you know what day it is?" I asked, looking down at my sexy little Joy laying across my chest. I gave her head a kiss.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:29 am

Mhm I'll roleplay with anybody but super slow replies on a billion roleplays. XD
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:35 am

Okay, here you go Guard :D
Sam
I smiled and twined his fingers with mine. I kissed his cheek. “I love you too.” I grinned and let his hands go as I looped them around his neck, I kissed him. After a few minutes I pulled away. “I have a feeling you’re not going to put me down since I told you that joke” He had me in his arms at the beach and now I was in his lap. XD Although I didn’t mind his arms made me feel safe. I cuddeled deeper into his chest, eliminating any space between us.

Eli
I brushed the curls from her cheek and stopped running around. I kissed the top of her head and whispered in her ear, "I love my Peace so very much. You are the light of my world. The flower in my garden. The food on my plate. You are my eveything." I grinned and lifted her head with my finger and planted a kiss on her lips.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:43 am

A billon o.O?
I had to go look up what elope means xD

|•| Mitchell |•|

I ra n my fingers through her wet blonde hair and chuckled "So , you want to just run away and get married?" I asked "Without anybody knowing?" I think "Cause , I wanna see your brothers face when I french kiss you when we both say I do." I smiled "Then him and I will be even. Him for tricking me , and me for making out with you right in front of him." I said resting my hands gently on her waist and bringing her closer until our body's touched together (Heh.) "Hm , I think I just found one more thing I love about you. Your cute little whimper." I smirked "So , you blush , you giggle , and you whimper." I chuckled lightly "Fantastic." I muttered grabbing her hands and resting them on my chest. One hand was over my muscle and the other over my heart , which was beating two times faster just because I was with the one I love.

|•| Joy |•|

I smiled at his touch and wrapped my arms slowly around him kissing his lips "Who ever said I was going to have sex with you at our wedding , hm?" I said quietly and chuckled as I closed my eyes. I didn't fall asleep , but I was to lazy to open them again. Or even blink. I was breathing slowly my chest arising and falling slowly. "I might just never be able to have sex withyou ever again." I taunted smirking "All I could do is make out with you. Nothing else" I said yawning "I should go take a shower." I muttered pushing myself off of him which was more tiring then I thought xD I scooted out of the bed and made my way to the door and walked in not looking at the mirror to see my hickey. I walked in the shower and yeah... Showered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 am

I'm here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 am

Here.. Minnie Roleplay??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down