RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

4 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 13 Empty Re: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Braxton nodded his head solemnly, feeling her pain as he hesitantly laid a hand on her shoulder, patting it gently before dropping it into his lap again. Taking another bite of his apple, he chewed it for a moment before replying. "My sister Emma found this place, and we were on the run, so, you do the math," he said, turning towards her and smiling.

I dunno' what to post for Emma… xP
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang*  OPEN! Please join people!  - Page 13 Empty Re: ~Wolves Run~ *Welcome to the Gang* OPEN! Please join people!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Gale

He ordered when the waiter came back. He looked at her while waiting for the food. " So are you stay at my place again tonight?" He asked and took a drink of his water. ( Damned writers block it back!!)

Sammi

She sighed and looked at him. " I see." She let her eyes fall back to the floor. " So, how olds your little brother." She asked and looked back up at him.

Max

" More then likely." He said. " But I don't know where.."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Soul
I look out the window for a sport like place. I search and find a place that would have Laser tag. "Right there.."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Max

He pulled into the parking lot and got out of the truck. He opend the door for her then followed her in.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Soul
I climb out and walk into the building. Remembering days when I was younger playing laser tag with my family. I smile at the thoughts and walk to the counter to pay.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Dude, I'm not even gonna' try to fight it anymore… >.< But, I also gotta' go. See ya' later.

Braxton shrugged and glanced down the hallway, tossing his eaten apple in the garbage and sighing. "Kyle's ten," he answered nonchalantly, hopping off the counter and brushing his pants off when Snow trotted up and started licking his hand. Chuckling, he looked up at Sam and raised an eyebrow as he grinned. "Who's this?" he asked, patting the dogs head.

Emma stirred her straw in her water boredly, sighing heavily before lifting her eyes and shrugging, a grown settling on her lips as she leaned back and crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't know. It all depends on what plays out for the rest of the day," she mumbled, rubbing her forehead and shutting her eyes. Her headache was still there, prompting her to lean forward and sip at her water.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Aw don't leave Sad

Gale

He nodded. " Okay." The food came and he slowly started to eat. He hadn't eaten that morning or the night before. But he really wasn't hungry. He sighed and took another drink. He looked down at Rhino who. He had shown the people at the front the paper saying he was a service dog. So they let him in. Gale cut off a piece of meat and gave it to him.

Sammi

" Oh thats a pretty good age. ( Thought he was 8 xD).She smiled when Snow came over. " Thats Snow, Gales puppy." She patted Snows head. " Most of the time she's with Sofy, but I guess she came to say hi."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Soul
I climb out and walk into the building. Remembering days when I was younger playing laser tag with my family. I smile at the thoughts and walk to the counter to pay.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Oopsie, sorry.

Max

He payed for himself and followed her in.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Soul
"What team you wanna be" I say sitting on a table and look at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Max

He looked at her and grinned. " Red."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Soul
I laugh "Good luck with the little kids"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Max

He looked at her. " What?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Soul
"The little kids play Red and Green. Older kids play Blue and Yellow. They never made up these rules but people play it like that"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Aw don't leave Sad

Gale

He nodded. " Okay." The food came and he slowly started to eat. He hadn't eaten that morning or the night before. But he really wasn't hungry. He sighed and took another drink. He looked down at Rhino who. He had shown the people at the front the paper saying he was a service dog. So they let him in. Gale cut off a piece of meat and gave it to him.

Bleh… xP

Emma silently ate her food, trying to quell the monster growling in her stomach slowly so she didn't give herself a stomach ache. Pausing, she took a sip of her water and put her food off to the side for a moment, watching Gale. "So, how about you? What's your story, that is," she asked, breaking the silence between them. She had spilled her guts, it only seemed fair that he at least touched on the subject.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:50 pm

I just gave my grandma the paper from heath for her to sign. 8th grade heath is...... Not something I don't like. Lmao.

Gage

He sighed and gave the rest of his food to Rhino. He didn't eat much of it. The dog licked the plate clean and Gage sat it on the table. He leand back and folded his arms. " Well at the age of three my mom and dad started beating me. They would get drunk and high as Hell then come into beat me and my brother." He sighed closing his eyes for a short time thinkigng back to the time. " By the time I was six they had beat us really bad every day, more then three times a day. My dad came home drunk one night, my brother who was 14 at the time had his girlfriend over. They were in his room. Well making out on the bed." He sighed again. " I was sitting on my side of the room watching the small Tv. My dad walked in a small 22 pistal in his hand. When my brothers girlfriend saw him. She quickly left. And well my dad was not very happy. He held the gun to my-" His voice broke as tears filled his eyes. He didn't cry much, but that was hard for him to think about. " He held it to my brothers head and shot in twice. Right there infront of me." Tears ran down his now red cheeks. " I watched my brother die infront of me and I couldn't do anything about it. I stayed with my mom and dad for three more years. Facing the man I hated ever day, him and my mother beat me alot. Ever time i said anything, or did anything wrong which to them was a lot." He sighed. " At the age of nine I ran away. Roming the streets for a year and a half. I came across a boy he was sixteen. He was part of a small gang called Raven's Wing, it was alot like Wolves Run. But they were still a steer gang. He took me under his wing for a year I stayed with them. Then....." He trailed off for a moment wipping tears away as they became heavier. " Then there was a shoot out at the gang house, and once again I had to watch someone I loved die before my eyes. From a gun shot to the chest. I was on the streets again for another two years. Then at 13 I got a job, and after a year and a half of working. I saved up the money to get the house I have now. I had ten other kids with me at the time. As they left and came I looked around the town for kids that needed help." He took a drink of his water and wiped the tears away, they had now almost stopped. " I was walking down the road one day, I was 15 then and I heard a little girl crying. As I jumped the fence into her yard, I found a little girl two years old or so. Her mom was pasted out in the front yard. Her dad asleep up stairs. It was cold out and she was so small, so skinny. I picked her up and took her home." He smiled. " And that little girl is my baby Sofy." He sighed and looked at her. " Over the next nine years, I've taken kids and young adults in. Making what is now Wolves Run." He sighed and looked at her. " At 24 I have a good job and I still take in the strys, human or not." He smiled and looked at Rhino then back at Emma.

Max

He sighed and looked at her. " I hate both blue and Yellow." He shrugged. " I'll be on what ever team you are." He said and gave her a small smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Soul
"Come on how can you hate Blue. Blues awesome" I say punching his arm lightly
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Max

" I was rased in a red gang, and Wolves Run's color is red. Blue has always beed anther gang for me, there fore I don't like it."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Soul
"Well. This is a game not a gang so don't worry about it" I give him a sweet smile
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Max

He nodded. " okay."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Soul
I smile and go give him a blue vest and a gun. And put in my blue vest.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Max

He pulled on the vest and went into the thingie. ( Forgot what the damn things called.)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Soul
I laugh and follow him in. When the game starts I shoot him and run.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Max

He held out his amrs. " I'm on your team!"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Soul
"Well then come on!" I say laughing and shooting other players
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next