RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

3 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 13 Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:09 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden sighed. "I know." He said and held his sister's hand. As she held her stomach with her other hand. She looked over at Jake and sighed. But then smiled lightly.

Jason smiled and blushed. "Kyle would go for the food... Maybe.." He chuckled and smiled. "I'll go see if I can't ge-... Wait, you said... all of us?" He said this like it was a bad thing.

Can we go from there???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 13 Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Madelyn couldn't stand any of them anymore. Jake continued to take Alice from her, and now Lewis was trying to hold her when she didn't want to be held.

Kyle nodded. "Yeah, i guess."

Yes kat :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Jake: punches Lewis

Lewis: falls and his neck make a big crack noise . he closed his eye

Jake : oh shit i killed him

wolf gurl can we rp on valley High prep school role-play?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Taylor
I smiled and nodded. "Um yeah... Mom loves to cook. She cooks huge meals and they taste delisious... Plus she said I hide myself from people and she wants me to make new friends that don't have a long tail and four feet." I laughed and smiled again. "Is that a problem?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:12 pm

-Lucky8Ball- wrote:Jake: punches Lewis

Lewis: falls and his neck make a big crack noise . he closed his eye

Jake : oh shit i killed him

wolf girl can we rp on valley High prep school role-play?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Madelyn dropped to her knees. She looked at Jake and started to cry. "Get out!!" She yelled. She held onto Lewis's shirt, she called 911.

Jason looked at her. "Umm, Everybody isn't going to be an option.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Jake: wait im so sorry please it just..he bugging slice and.. oh damn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Madelyn still holding onto Alice. She got up, and backed away from Jake, and ran and hid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Paramedic: come and take Lewis hosiptal

Holly: um hi guys was sup try to join group and get close to jason
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Taylor
I tilted my head a little bit. "Why not?" I watched him and smiled, trying to be friendly and not ruin this for my family like I did the last time we moved.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Doctor: im afraid his dead
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Jason laughed. "Everyone isn't going to want to come.." He said and looked down. "Madelyn just had a baby, Kaylin and Evangeline might come.. Aiden won't... Kyle might. And I will." He laughed.

Madelyn was found by police. She was taken into questioning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Taylor
I stood there, my jaw dropped. "Oh wow. Big family huh?" I laughed and shook my head. "Whoever can come or wants to is welcome, we have plenty of food... And room." I thought for a long time and bit my lip. "Now that my brother's gone... It's just me, my parents, and my neice."

Last edited by KatLoved on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Police officer Michelle: what happen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Jason smiled and nodded. "I'll be right back." He said, and went inside. He got all of his siblings that wanted to come. He got Kaylin and Evangeline, Aiden, and Kyle. They all walked back out. "Heres the gang." He teased and smiled.

Madelyn sighed. "I just had a baby." she said holding Alice. "And, before I was raped by Lewis, and he came over, and got to meet Alice. Jake, my friend, kept fighting with Lewis, and soon, Jake took it too far, and killed him..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Taylor
I sighed. "I'm sorry.... My brother was killed in war... So, my niece is like a daughter to me. She calls me mommy." I looked at Kyle and took a deep breath. "Sorry about earlier, I think we got off on the wrong foot." Then I turned to the other two girls, facing Madelyn at the same time. "I'm Taylor..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Kyle smiled. He nodded. Kaylin and Evangeline introduced themselves and smiled. Jason kept to himself. Thinking about what he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Doctor: He dead. he won't come alive

Jake im so sorry maddie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Taylor
I smiled at them all. "Nice to meet you. Is this everyone that's coming?" I kept my eyes on Kyle, for some reason... Something about him... I couldn't look away and then I felt like I was being rude.

Can you go to the immortal rPs???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Madelyn turned away from Jake. "Just, leave us alone." She said and started to cry.

Jason nodded. "Yup, this is it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Kat can we rp on open meadow one .

Jake:look at her then turn away . i became a monster
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Taylor
I tried to ignore the boy and led everyone to my house. When we got in I shouted to my mom, who was in the kitchen, "Mom! We'll be up in my room!" My niece, well soon my adopted daughter, crawled up to me. I picked her up. "Hi pretty girl! Can you say hi?" She giggled and waved at everyone. "This is Makenna." I led everyone up to my room, still holding Makenna.

Makenna (She's 2 and a half, but looks older :D):: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 13 Renesmee-Cullen-renesmee-carlie-cullen-18870876-426-667
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Everyone seemed to follow curiously.

BRB dinner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Taylor
Although Makenna was pretty small, but big for a two year old, when I put her up on my shoulders her hair fell in beautiful bronze ringlets just barely to my shoulders. When we were in my room I set her on the bed she pointed to her hair. Makenna didn't talk much but I could always understand what she wanted, as if she was my actual daughter. I laughed and looked at the group. "She wants to know if someone will brush her hair." Makenna hid behind me shyly and smiled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next