RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

3 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 6 Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Madelyn had a flash back about what happened. She winced, and hid her face in her pillow. She had no idea if she was pregnant or not. She got up, and looked at herself in the mirror. She turned sideways, and looked at her stomach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 6 Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Holly: hey maddie whats wrong *enter her room*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Madelyn decided she needed to go to the hospital, to see if she was okay. "I was raped, and I think I need to go to the hospital to get me checked out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Holly: Madelyn can come with you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Madelyn nodded. "I'm gonna get my brother to drive me though." she smiled and went to his room, and told him. He got angry, but then lightened up when she said she has to go to the hospital. He grabbed his keys, and took both of them to his truck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Holly: ok

wait who gonna be the doctor?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:08 pm

I will.

They make it to the hospital, and Aiden helps them into the waiting room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Holly: SIT NEXT TO Aiden
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Aiden stood up and went to window. He explained to the lady at the desk what had happened. She told him that they would have to wait. He mumbled under his breath and sat back down.

Have to go. Bye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Holly: so aiden my fiend likes you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:03 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Madelyn blushed.

Jason looked at her. "Enough to try." He said and looked at the cuts all over his body.

Taylor
I took the end of my sleeve and gently wiped a bit of blood off his face. "I guess you're right. Well, anyways, my mom wanted me to come over here to invite all of you over to dinner."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Jake: sit in chair Calmly i hope your aren't pregnant but if you are i take care of baby like it my own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Aiden sighed. "I know." He said and held his sister's hand. As she held her stomach with her other hand. She looked over at Jake and sighed. But then smiled lightly.

Jason smiled and blushed. "Kyle would go for the food... Maybe.." He chuckled and smiled. "I'll go see if I can't ge-... Wait, you said... all of us?" He said this like it was a bad thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Holly: sit next to Aiden

Nurse: Madelyn

Jake: OK LET GO IN *smiles at her*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Aiden walked with his sister and the others into the room the nurse led us to. Madelyn got onto the bed. Aiden sat in one of the chairs at the side of the bed. The nurse told them that the doctor would be in soon. Madelyn held her stomach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Jake: walk in room >nervous
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Aiden leaned on the bed. His elbows were on the sheets. Madelyn looked over at him and sighed deeply. The doctor came in and did some test. He left again. Madelyn was getting worried. When the doctor finally came back in, he told her that she was pregnant, but there was nothing wrong with her. She was healthy. The doctor set up an appointment for her ultra sound.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Madelyn looked at him and shrugged. They were then told they could go. Aiden got up with a sigh, and led them out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Jake: are you pregnant
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Madelyn looked at him like he was def. "Did you hear? The doctor told me I was pregnant." She said and thought, he was right there wasn't he?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Jake:oh well this will be fun
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Madelyn turned to Aiden, and Aiden understood. "Home, I know.." He said and got in the car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Jake: wait Maddie i help you with his baby at my best even do it not mine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next