RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 38 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Akira groans quietly. "Please stop hurting yourself." She grabbed a towel and wet it. She started cleaning his hand.

Ash frowned. "I know better than to go too far...i wasn't going to..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 38 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Jacob: I shake my head. "Not until my life is fixed. And right now it's merely being held together by cheap duck tape."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:57 pm

How old are they?
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Amanda: "I know. .. but just in case." I frown. "I'm sorry. I .. I just don't want too at this point in our relationship." That was true .. but there was a whole story behind it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Ash sighs. "Fine...i'm going to pack the car." He took some stuff and walked outside.

Akira frowned. "But...you still have me here..." she looked down.

17 for nicole and 18 for ron
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 pm

I have a 17 year old girl and a 18 year old boy, also. Skylar is 17 and I think Braydon is 18
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:08 pm

You pick :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 pm

How about my guy and your girl?
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Sure! Want me to start?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Sure :3
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Amanda: "Ash .. wait. I'm sorry .." I frown. "If you do want to go that far .. then I will. I just don't want to lose you.."

Jacob: "no .. not really. You hate me..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Tiger~ Do you want to RP?
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Gtg to the library plz tell derek on goalies rp. Ill bbl
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Aww bye 3:
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Awney wrote:Tiger~ Do you want to RP?

Sure.

But ill be slow. Devils are almost on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Alright :) You can pick one of my characters if you want
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Well. I don't care who we role play.

I think I have Bella and .. Brandon open. O.o

I must see ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:38 pm

All my charries are open and they are on page 61 if you want to look at them.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Tiger wrote:
l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Girls

Name: Amanda Lynn
Crush: Ash .. he's everything I've ever hoped for. <3
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: I love Ash to death and we're basically soul mates. Even our pillow pets are soul mates.<3 If I didn't have Ash .. well. I'd be cooped up in that mental hospital all alone. No one to care. No one to love. But Ash is there for me to love and care about. <3
Married?: I'm hoping to one day...
Kids: I rather not. I don't want to risk them getting my autism.
Parents: Not here.
Siblings: Only Child
History: I might tell you.
Personality: Amanda's sweet and real outgoing. She does have some problems in her personality with her autism ad she does have her moments. She usually thinks of others before herself and Ash is a big thing in her life. She brings a panda pillow pet everywhere she goes to calm herself down.
Tattoos: None
Looks/Description: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 38 Sss
Other: Amanda is autistic.

Name: Bella
Crush: Female
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: None yet.
Married?: Nope!
Kids: No thanks
Siblings: I have a brother here. His name's Brandon.
History: I might tell ya.
Personality: Meet me.
Tattoos: Noneee.
Looks/Description: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 38 2laqx34
Other: Nope.

Boys

Name: Jacob
Crush: Akria ... <3 She is my love , life , and world. C:
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: I do not know if Akria does love me enough to be my girlfriend. We act like we are .. yet I don't know if we are. I'm too scared to ask anyway. What if she says no? What if she says never in a million years? What happens if it ruins the friendship we have? A world without Akria. ... Is like a crayonbox with all white crayons.
Married?: Oh I'll never be so lucky ...
Kids:
Siblings: Only child. I do feel like Amanda is sort of a little sister to me.
Personality: Jacob is very sensitive , sweet , and kind. He is a handful at times and there are just times when you wanna give him a hug. He's basically a big teddy bear.
Tattoos:
Looks/Description:
~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 38 Lights
Other: Jacob is a recovering Anerexic. He is still trying to get over it but it isn't easy.

Name: Brandon
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfirend:
Married?:
Kids:

Siblings: Bella's my little sis.
Personality: Meet me.
Tattoos: None.
Looks/Description: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 38 2uot0u9
Other:

sorry. I was lazeh. XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Brandon is cute. XD How about him and Skylar?
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Gtg. BBL.

Devils game.

Let's all hope I come back in a good mood ... :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Lol okay.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:20 pm

If/when supa comes back I'm only gonna rp with her for tonight. Okay? Sorreh. Well rp them tomomor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Akira frowns. "You think i hate you? I love you Jacob. A lot. More than anything..." she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him lovingly.

Ash sighed. "I don't want to go that far since you don't. And i'd wait till after marriage. But i just wanted to kiss you." He shrugged.

Nicole woke up to bright sunlight, shining through the cracks in thr blinds. She yawned and stretched. Another day in the mansion. Fuuunnn. She didn't have many friends, only one at the nearby orphanage. Anyways, she stood up and walked into her closet. She picked a black tutu-like skirt and a red t-shirt that said "warning: i bite." She put them on and added her black converse. She brusged her hair then walked out of her room. Maybe she'd make some new friends today...or not...

Nicoles picture is in my charries and pics thing
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira frowns. "You think i hate you? I love you Jacob. A lot. More than anything..." she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him lovingly.

Ash sighed. "I don't want to go that far since you don't. And i'd wait till after marriage. But i just wanted to kiss you." He shrugged.

Nicole woke up to bright sunlight, shining through the cracks in thr blinds. She yawned and stretched. Another day in the mansion. Fuuunnn. She didn't have many friends, only one at the nearby orphanage. Anyways, she stood up and walked into her closet. She picked a black tutu-like skirt and a red t-shirt that said "warning: i bite." She put them on and added her black converse. She brusged her hair then walked out of her room. Maybe she'd make some new friends today...or not...

Nicoles picture is in my charries and pics thing

Jacob: I smile real big and kiss her back. I hold her close and continue to kiss her.

Amanda: "Yes but kissing leads to other things..." I sigh softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum