RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 21 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:09 am

Akira sighs. She got up and pushed him to the ground. She folded her arms across her chest. "Jacob please don't do that. I can't deal with you doing that to yourself. If you try to do it again then i'm leaving."

Lol x3 akiras pushy

Ash frowned. "The real you..? I'm confused..what could be so bad about you? Unless your're a murderer then im fine."

Aw okay bye :/
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 21 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:25 am

Amanda: I sigh a little. "It's pretty bad. ..." I shake my head. "I can get .. very angry ... And very confused. I sometimes argue with myself .. it's not pretty." I look down. "I didn't want you to see that side of me .. so I kept it in. I'm sorry Ash ... I didn't want you to run away like the others did .." \\ Jacob: I wince as I throw up more from Akira's pushing. I look down and sigh. "I-I'm sorry ... It's the only way I can get this weight off .." I pull up my shirt. I was now way beyond skinny. I was really pale and you could fully see my ribs. I stare at myself in disgusts. "I'm fat Akira ... You don't want to see a fat guy .." I then whisper this so I can only hear: "And if I'm fat I'll have no chance to be with you ..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Akira sighed. "Call me when you decide to stop killing yourself. Because you're so skinny. I'm suprised you aren't dead already. I think you look fine." She bent down and kissed his cheek then straightened up and walked away.

Ash frowns. "Okay.....thats not too bad. My cousin's a schizophrenic. Thats a lot worse. She doesn't even know whats real or not."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Jacob: "It's not at simple as it sounds!" I yell and then start to cry. I cried. Real men cry. xD "She hates me .." I whispered. "I'm so stupid!" I hit myself in the head acouple of times. "Stupid! Stupid!" I said to myself. I looked at myself and finally saw what she saw. I was skinny. Too skinny. My ribs were showing now. "I hat my life ..." // Amanda: I frown and shake my head. "Just .. Ash. I don't want you to waste your life with me .. I'll probably stay in here for the rest of my life. I don't want you to stay with me .. I'm just a lost cause. I'll relationship won't move foward ..." I look down. "I don't want you to waste your time with me .."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Ash frowned and kissed her to stop her from talking. "Shut up Amanda..." he said softly. "I love you. Okay? I can't just leave you. It would tear me apart. I couldn't live like that. I need you....."

Akira sat down under a tree not too far away and pulled her knees up to her chest. She rested her head on her arms and cried. She didn"t care who saw. She just wanted Jacob to realize he was killing himself. She didn't want him to die."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Amanda: I frown. "Okay Ash .. I'm just warning you now ..." I sigh. "If this ever gets too much for you .. just leave .. I'll understand." I lean my head on his chest and begin to cry. "I'm scared Ash .. what if I do have something?" \\ Jacob: I got up and started to walk. I saw Akira and went over. "I'm gonna go and get myself fixed ... I'm going to go to a special place where I can help my self .." I then walk off. After a long time of walking I get to a rehab place. I go in and tell them my story. Then they check me in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Ash shrugs. "I know that I'll still stay with you. Theres no question to that." He kissed her head and ran his fingers through her hair.

Akira smiled then took out her phone and texted him. "Thank you Jacob. Call me sometime."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Jacob: I no longer had my phone with me. I just sat in my room staring oout the window. My room mate was a guy trying to get himself off a drugs. Funn. xD I got called out and went to the cafateria. They gave me some food that would boost my weight up. I sat down and started to eat dreading finishing it. \\ Amanda: I smile a little. "Thanks .." I hug him tightly and just rest my head on his chest. "Any other guy would run out ... But you didn't. I really ant thank you enough for staying.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Ash smiles. "Well i'm not any other guy." He holds her close. "Don't forget that i love you...okay?"

Akira got up and walked back to the mansion. She went up and sat in her room, hoping he would be okay.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Jacob: At the end of the mean I ended up throwing up. During the course of the week I made no progress. I had been put into threapy to help. I started to make a little bit more progress. One day they let me call Akira. They gave me a phone and I called her number. I hoped she would answer. I doubted she would ... I couldn't have possibly cared that much about me .. // Amanda: I nod and smile. "I won't .." I sighed softly trying to enjoy this moment. I knew that these moments would probably be the only thing I have left in life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Akira answered the phone. "Hello?" She said quietly. She had been crying moments before. She wondered who would be calling her.

Ash smiled and stroked her hair. "Whatever comes, we'll face it together.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Jacob: "Akira? Its Jacob ... You alright?" \\ Amanda: I nod. "Thank you Ash ..." I then yawn. "It's getting late .. let's get some sleep .."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Ash smiles. "Okay." He yawns too. "I agree." He closed his eyes.

Akiras eyes widened. "Jacob? Ohmygoshimissyousomuch!...i-i'm fine i guess...how are you?'
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Amanda: I smile softly and lay down and close my eyes. I just rest and hold Ash's hand tightly. \\ Jacob: I frown. "You guess? What's wrong? What happpened?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Ash didn't fall asleeo. He just held her quietly. He promised himself that he wouldn't leave her no matter what.

Akira takes a shaky breath. "I just really really miss you...."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Amanda: Soon after a while I finally fell asleep. I still held his hand tightly as I slept. // Jacob: "No .. wait ...Something sound's wrong ... What's wrong?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Akira frowns. "Nothing Jacob. I just don't want you to die." Her voice broke on the last word.

Ash fell asleep too. He had no dreams though.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Jacob: "I'm. Not going to die ..." I frown. // Amanda: The next morning I'm woken up early. "Huh?" I ask as I sit up. "It's time for your brain tests .." I nod. "Oh .. okay." I get up and look at Ash. He was still asleep. "Can you give me a minute?" The nuse nods and walks out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Ash woke up when she moved and looked at her. "Are you okay?"

Akira smiled. "Good. I know this may take some time to fix...but...olease do your best to get better soon."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Jacob: I frown. "Alright .. welll .. I guess I should go now .." // Amanda: "I have to go now .." I frown. "I've gotta take the brain test now .. I just wanted to tell you.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Ash nodded and kissed her for a moment. "Good luck."

Akira sighed. "Oh okay.....bye..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Supa. Sorry to inturrupt but can you go to the mental hospital rp and the orphanedge?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Amanda: I nod and frown softly. "Thank you ..." I hold onto him for a second. "I love you..." I then walk out and the nurse brings me to a room. I go into a big machine and they start to run the test. // Jacob: "Hey Akira?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Brb
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Akira hadn't hung up yet. "Yeah?" She replied.

Ash smiled. "Love you too." He stood up and stretched.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum