RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

5 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 30 Empty Re: Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Peyton: I poked his side and giggled. "How far is it???"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 30 Empty Re: Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Lynx looks at her, "How far is what?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Peyton: I srugged. "Their house or the chinese resteraunt."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Lynx looks at her, "The restaurant is only a few miles. Their house is about 20 minutes away."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Peyton: I thought about that for a minute. "Eh." I shrugged. "You pick where we go."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Lynx smiles, "Restaurant. Because I'm starving." They finally get to the restaurant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Peyton: When our food came I shoved and ton in my mouth, not bothering for a fork. Then I blushed and felt super embarrassed. "ER.... Sorry..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Lynx smiles, "It's fine." He eats quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Peyton: I shook my head. "I'm acting like a pig. I'll use my fork." I picked up my fork, pinkies up!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Lynx chuckles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Peyton: I started talking all fancy like. "Parden me sir, but may I eat my food paticals now?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Lynx chuckles. Paticals? "Sureeee..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Peyton: I giggled and ate my food in a fancy type way."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Lynx finishes his food.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Peyton: I finished my food. "I have to pee." I started heading towards the bathroom and brushed past Ethan. He chuckled and I grabbed his shirt collar. "I swear Ethan I oughta kill you..." I shoved him up against a wall in front of everyone.

You wanna play Ethan again?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Sureee...

Ethan grins, "Hey sexy." He pulls himself out of her grip and shoves her into
a table and kisses her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Peyton: I tried to pulled away or punch his or something but he had me pinned. I started to panic, thinking Lynx would think I had kissed him but it was definately clear I was doing anything I could to get away from Ethan.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Ethan continues kissing her.

Lynx heard a lot of people standing behind him. He turns around and sees Ethan, he
immediately jumps up and pulls Ethan off and punches him in the nose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Peyton: I glanced at Lynx. "I got it. Just... Just go eat." I punched Ethan in the face then grabbed his collar again. I thought about reaching for a knife but decided against it and gripped a fork instead. "Ethan... I swear to god you touch me again and this fork is going into you."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Lynx looks at her, "You know what. I'm sick of this. Good-bye." He grabs his
jacket and walks out.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Peyton: I shoved Ethan one last time and ran after Lynx. I hugged him tight so he couldn't get away. "What did I do wrong Lynx?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:09 pm

((Lynx))

I gently push her away. I keep walking. I was so sick of her and this stupid douche
that always follows her around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Peyton: I ran after him and cornered him up against a building. "Lynx (Whatever his last name is)! What did I do wrong this time?!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Lynx wasn't scared to push past her. After all, he was stronger than her. He walks
home, leaving his car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Peyton: I chucked a rock near him, not wanting to hit him but wanting to get my point across. "You're so frikin bi-polar Lynx! And nothing pleases you! You're mad when I kiss him! You're mad when I try to keep myself safe! You're made when I try to keep him away from me and you!" Then I screamed as loud as I could, "Maybe I'll just go back to him!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next