RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

5 posters

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 am

Christian Alex WelchHe opened his eyes and looked at the only other thing prettier than the sun: Akira. He smiled and pulled her over to him, holding her on her chest. “Now what are we going to do now that we’re out?” He asked, brushing some of the stray hairs away from her pretty face. “We can stay here a little longer, or start planning our future.” He got lost in his thoughts for a moment and his face fell. “We’re not all together safe you know…there’s a slim chance that they’re doubling their numbers right now and coming after us… We can’t stay here for too long..” He said, voice low.

Chrissy, you’re such a pessimist D8
*Pokes Bookies with a stick*
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 am

Okay I just finished my post. :3 it's three pages long and I worked on it since ten forty three ^_^ except I took a bathroom break and had to help with baby for five agonizing minutes .__. sorry I took long
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 am

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:Okay I just finished my post. :3 it's three pages long and I worked on it since ten forty three ^_^ except I took a bathroom break and had to help with baby for five agonizing minutes .__. sorry I took long

….O_O OMGGG!!! YOU NEED TO POST IT CAN YOU EMAIL IT TO YOUR PHONE AND THEN PASTE IT TOTHIS THINGY AND THEN POSTIT?! OR SOMETHING GETA COMPUTER OR SOMETHING!! I WANNA SEE THAT POST OR I WILL DIE D8
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 am

Akira: "Yeah they're probably doing that...should we leave now?" she asked looking at him. She gently kissed him. "When we do leave..where will we go?" She smiles thinking about their future.

sorry WB
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

+-Rawr-+ wrote:
BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:Okay I just finished my post. :3 it's three pages long and I worked on it since ten forty three ^_^ except I took a bathroom break and had to help with baby for five agonizing minutes .__. sorry I took long

….O_O OMGGG!!! YOU NEED TO POST IT CAN YOU EMAIL IT TO YOUR PHONE AND THEN PASTE IT TOTHIS THINGY AND THEN POSTIT?! OR SOMETHING GETA COMPUTER OR SOMETHING!! I WANNA SEE THAT POST OR I WILL DIE D8

The computer don't have Internet fool!! dammit now I need to re type it on my phone Dx I ant upload pictures on this damn thing either! Intook some
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:42 am

Christian Alex Welch
“That’s an easy question: Where ever it’s safe.” He said, gently pushing her off of him so he could stand up. Christian held out a hand to his fallen angel girlfriend, “Any ideas?” He asked, helping her to her feet and circling an arm around her waist.

Bookies- Sorry...I forgot XD JUST TYPE FAST :u
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:48 am

Akira: "hmm...not really" she answered. She looked up at him,"you?" She smiles willing to go anywhere with him.
"I can only think of one place," she winces,"my house....i could kick my dad out, i am more powerful now that i was before because im older...." She rubs her arm absently.

wow bookies thats a loooong post, 3 pages....that would take me forever...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am

Christian Alex Welch
He took her in his arms, knowing the memory of her father pained her more than he could ever know. “I’m not letting him near you again.” He whispered into her hair. “Never again.” Christian murmured, tightening his grip on her. The shape shifter was very protective of the ones he loved, especially the one that held his heart: Akira.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 am

Akira: She smiles,"okay good, cuz im never going back there again, even if the rest of my family's there. So any ideas of where we should go?" She asked again. She puts her arms around his neck holding on.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:07 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:
Christian Alex Welch
“That’s an easy question: Where ever it’s safe.” He said, gently pushing her off of him so he could stand up. Christian held out a hand to his fallen angel girlfriend, “Any ideas?” He asked, helping her to her feet and circling an arm around her waist.

Bookies- Sorry...I forgot XD JUST TYPE FAST :u

On page two now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Christian
He shrugged, “We’ll find a place eventually..” He murmured, kissing the top of her head.

…this…post…suckkksss XP

BOOKIES-YAYYAYAYAYYAYAY XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Akira: She smiles,"okay. Let's just hope no patrols come out now." She glances back at the prison then back up at him.

kinda lame...sorry
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Devon had simply shaken his head and walked away, deciding to take out his anger on some poor tree. He had turned on his heel, walking in the direction away from everyone else. His brown eyes were dark, and as usual you couldn't see the the pupil. Looking into them, it was kind of scary. You could see all the emotions he felt at the moment. The largest one that overcame them all was, of course, regret. He hated Alexander, no matter what. Just Alexander being Alexander was enough. That simple kiss, even thinking about it, it sent Devon into that fire. Devon's true flaw was anger. He was aggressive, when he really got angry, and took action. It would build slowly and slowly, each word like piles of kindle being added. Devon didn't bother pinching his wrist as he walked away. He let the words flow. in the most wonderful language in the world. His hands moved rapidly as he seemed to talk to himself. Devon knew, somewhere deep inside, it was rather silly to talk to himself in sign language, but he did it anyways. It calmed him, thinking about it truly and letting everything come out. His fingers twisted in different ways and his hands moved around everywhere. The middle finger came up every once in a while.

Devon finally looked over his shoulder. That calmness he had just gotten, or was so close to earning, escaped. His eyes widened slightly as he focused on the fight going on far away. This couldn't be happening. Everything was too much for him. He felt tired, so tired. That freedom, of being outside, the joy, the simple excitement; it all left him. He went back to reality, a thing he never strayed from often until now. Devon bit his pierced lip, and it bled slightly. He wiped his mouth and began to run, curling his hands back into fists once more.

"What the hell???" He muttered to himself, stalking towards the two girls. It brought a tear, one single tear, to his right eye (xD) to see Celestina getting hurt - especially when it was by the same woman who hurt him years ago. That was it, for that. He knew being around Alexandra was too dangerous. Maybe not for Devon himself, but it was riskly to be around her for DevoN AND Celestina together Adding Alexandra to the picture, it was bound to get ugly. He had been living a dream, thinking it was okay for the girl to stay. It hurt, because even though he'd been over Alexandra for a while, it seemed that maybe he'd grown a bit attached to the fiesty chick yet again. He watched for a moment before looking in Mercy's direction. Devon didn't look at her, though. His eyes flickered to Ethan and locked onto the boy's deep purple eyes. They swerved back to the two females fighting and Ethan tilted his head slightly. Devon bit his no longer bleeding lip, Ethan understood. He watched patiently as Ethan gestured to the two girls and put a hand on Mercys shoulder twhen she stood up to possibly help.

Ethan said something and she nodded, stitting there still. She let her hair fall in her eyes. Devon winced, noticing for once. The past weeks he'd spent with Mercy, he noted that she never liked her hair in her eyes. She always liked to talk to people while looking them straight in the eye. Devon knew this because whenever they talked, it was crazy. They shared the same intense stare, so it was always interesting to find some one who was equally… something. Devon didn't know what. He had to find out soon enough. But Mercy was very much like him in many ways, including their gaze.

Ethan walked over and shared a few words with Devon to plan how they were going to do everything. Then, they jumped in. Devon's hands took a tight grip on Alexandra. He pushed her hands behind her back and kept a firm Grip on her wrists. When she tried to kick him from behind, he held one of her legs in place with his ankles. He was talking to her quietly, trying to calm her down.

"Please don't do this, right now. We're finally outside. You want to go back in? Fighting isn't going to help us truly escape. It's still not over." He whispered, his lips barely touching her ear. There were also a few other things he said, that were meant to be heard by no one else but Alexandra. It was sort of like talking to an ex, casually. Nothing filled with hate or anger, but Devon spoke warmly to the girl he once loved. Normally, he'd be yelling or lecturing her. But Devon wasn't going to really do that when Celestina was on the on the other end of the "ring". He wasnt saying Anthing That necassarily had to do with romance, or love, but more Devonnwas just trying to confort the girl. It was obvious she was pissEd, more than he'd ever seen her.

"Youre better than her. She may have thrown first, but love, you can't fight right now. Not when were so close to the end. Were outside, almost out!" He murmured, holding Celestina tightly in place. He was stronger, so it was easier. For Devon, Alexandra was almost as strong. Ethan could see Devon struggle slightly.

Devon's eyes carefully went over to Celestina as he continued to try and calm down Alexandra. He blinked, looking away again. Would she forgive him? He had so much to explain. Maybe she wasn't used to him like she once was. Devon remembered all th fights he'd been in. Most, unfortunately had been with older kids. It was always that way. Devon fought with anyone who tried to mess with him, and it tended to be an older kid who thought he could do damage to Devon. He could recalll coming up to Celestina's window in the middle of the night, bruised and bloody. He'd explain how he couldnt come home in such a state, at this time; and at age nine, ten, eleven; Celestina had helped.

Devon looked around for mercy again. Alexandra had calmed slightly. she was gone. He swore quietly under his breath as he realized wherE she probably was. It was another pile of wood to the fire. Devon bit his lip, turning back to Alexandra. Shed noticed he wasn't paying attention and managed to half way twist his arm. His arm now throbbed slightly but h kept his hold. Devon just prayed Mercy wouldn't leave forever. She had to stay. He'd already had too many people leave him already. Devon blinked. He'd just prayed.

POSTING MERCY INA SECOND
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Sorry I was watching Andy Six cuss out a Hater and he threw a water bottle at him LOVE YOU MAN<3
O_O….My post isn’t going to be as extravagant.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Sorry I was watching Andy Six cuss out a Hater and he threw a water bottle at him LOVE YOU MAN<3
O_O….My post isn’t going to be as extravagant.
Link?!?!?!?!?! And also thank you x3 about to post Mercy's which will be how mine are for nkw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:01 pm

when ur done replying to bookies very very very very (lots of verys later) long post can you reply to mine rawr?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Mercy stood up an walked off, as soon as the guys were focused completely on the fighting girls. She shook her head, wanting to get away. That was one fight she didnt really give a damn about. Her mother could take care of herself and Celestina… Who cared? She walked in the opposite direction and soon began talking to herself. She was nervous about Devon and ALEXAnder. Devon… He was just too much. She hated Him for being like her. She would forgive him for beig upset about something small like a kiss. Shed probably have done the same thing and freak out over small things like that. Mercy wasn't going to be Some hypocrite. The only sound that hit her tuned in ears was the soft crunch of leaves and stiff grass underneath her bare feet. She hadn't found any shoes since those heels shed worn coming into prison. Mercy played with the end of her short dress, the one shed also came in with. Shed made sure to get rid of any blood on it after the breakout. it looked like an old dress now though. She wasn't sure how shed manage to clean it all up. But the dress suddenly made her feel uncomfortable; juntas tight enough without any sleeves or straps, coming to a stop at mid-thigh. She still let her hair fall slightly in her eyes, her hair covering over her bare shoulders. She looked down for a moment but then heard something. She bit her lip and put her Hands on something that would always w familiar, no matter if it was new - bark. She climbed up a tree, hiding herself in the branches. The breakout Had been a relief. She knew she was lucky to have come later into prison. Immortals… like her father… had been in prison for over one hundred years. She didn't even remember how she was bitten. Metry peered through the green leaves of the wonderful tree and spotted Alexander. Her dead heart felt like leaping, if it could. She bit her lip again and shifted on the limbs of the tree, causing the leaves surrounding her to rustle softly - but loud enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Celestina Maria Mantra
She glared over at Alexandria. Celestina hated her, more hate than her body could withstand. Her anger was so built up, because she never had let it out before. Right now, it just took control, she couldn’t take it anymore. Why was Alexandria always being a [colorful word XD] to her? Just because Devon loved her and not Alexandria? She could get the grudge but get over it already. “Let me go.” She said, trying to twist her wrists. The fallen always hated being weak, “Please?” She pleaded with her eyes. The way she looked at Ethan with so much hope you wouldn’t think she could hurt a fly. Heck, she barely got more than a bruise and a bloody nose on Alexandria. Seeing as Ethan wasn’t even going to attempt to let her go, she frowned once more and locked her gaze on the ground. Right now, she didn’t want to even see Devon OR Alexandria. “I hate her.” She muttered, kicking the dirt. “I wish she’d rot in Hell.” She said, her eyes burning with fury. Again, she tried to struggle against his grip but he just held tighter. “Dammit.” She muttered to herself. “Can you at least bring me over there so I don’t have to hear her f___ing voice?” She asked, looking back at Ethan. Celestina rarely swore and when she did everyone was usually quiet. For they knew she was mad and she wasn’t the same when she was mad. Then there was the fact that MERCY hated her to. God, so many enemies and she barley even talked to either girl! They just hated her for the same reason: For being with Devon. She blew her hair from her face and began thinking about things. Scratch the list she had before, she didn’t want to see anyone. Not even Ethan. Celestina wanted to be alone, away from everyone so she could think in silence. It would help calm her down. But Ethan wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon. And then Devon would want to talk to her about why the fight started. She knew better than to tell him anything. She wouldn’t even talk to him. Celestina didn’t want to. He and Alexandria were on the bottom of the list. Funny how a sweet proposal turns into a battle of pure hatred.

I'm writing the others and here are the links XD I LIKE THE ONE WHERE HE SAID "Ever get you're a** kicked by a guy wearing mascara?":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCv-ILxjtTY&feature=related

Imma only give you one fer now
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Alexandria
She lifted her gaze to Celestina, completely ignoring Devon. “Why won’t you let me go?!” She asked, her pitch rising. “I didn’t get to beat the crap out of her yet! She deserves it!” She growled, twisting her wrists that way and this trying to get free. “Let.Me.Go!” She said turning to see him, her eyes flaring with more hatred Devon has ever seen her with. “Now!” She almost screeched. “I don’t care if I ever get put back in the prison as long as I get to choke the life out of her!” She said, wriggling around again. “I hate you too, you know that! Both of you!” Alexandria almost started crying, but she was stronger than that. She turned her face away and slowly relaxed her arms. Obviously she gave things up much faster than Celestina. But that fury was just hidden…for now. If she ever got a chance alone with that girl again, let’s just say there would be a pretty little coffin with her name on it.“I’m done.” She said, not lifting her gaze to his. “I won’t hurt her. Now can you please let me go?” She asked, brown eyes looking over the grass. It was so much greener than the ones in the ‘playground’ of the prison. It brought a crooked, emotionless smile to her face. But the fact that they were out still didn’t make her much happier. Her life was a living Hell. Losing the one she loved to a damn child? Now that hurt.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Alexander Jared Famore
He instantly turned around at the sound and found Mercy up in the tree. “What do you want?” Obviously, she didn’t come to say sorry for her dad’s behavior so it puzzled him as to why she was here watching him from a tree. Alexander scratched the back of his neck as he watched her. “Well?” He asked, walking over to the tree to see her better. He saw that her dress was cleaner and he wondered how she got the blood stains off of it. Many experience, blood isn’t the easiest thing to get off. He climbed up into the tree and sat on a branch near her. His eyes scoured over her beautiful face. Alexander was filled with that same lust Mercy had when she first kissed him. Now it was HE who wanted to kiss her.

Done Can chu reply now? And I'm sorry..they're crap DX
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:34 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:
Alexander Jared Famore
He instantly turned around at the sound and found Mercy up in the tree. “What do you want?” Obviously, she didn’t come to say sorry for her dad’s behavior so it puzzled him as to why she was here watching him from a tree. Alexander scratched the back of his neck as he watched her. “Well?” He asked, walking over to the tree to see her better. He saw that her dress was cleaner and he wondered how she got the blood stains off of it. Many experience, blood isn’t the easiest thing to get off. He climbed up into the tree and sat on a branch near her. His eyes scoured over her beautiful face. Alexander was filled with that same lust Mercy had when she first kissed him. Now it was HE who wanted to kiss her.

Done Can chu reply now? And I'm sorry..they're crap DX

Imma do Mercy first because I'm block or Devon xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Fine. But he better come soon XD I will laugh so hard if I made Celestina slap him XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next