RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal High ~All are welcome!~

3 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Immortal High ~All are welcome!~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Immortal High ~All are welcome!~

Post  Kat Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Name: Jasper Hale
Species: Mage
Love life: Luna is my fiancee
Siblings: Justin, Jamie, Kaylea is my sister-in-law
Looks:

Name: Justin Hale
Species: Werewolf
Love life: Married to Kaylea
Siblings: Jasper, Jamie
Looks:

Name: Jamie Hale
Species: Werewolf
Love life: Max is my bf
Siblings: Justin, Jasper
Looks:

Name: Alice Cullen
Species: Vampire
Love life: None
Siblings: Luna is my closest friend she is like a sister to me, Christina
Looks:

Name: Christina Cullen
Species: Human
Siblings: Alice
Looks:

Name: Ricky Underwood <3
Species: Vampire
Siblings: None
Looks:

Name: Bella Harper
Species: Human
Siblings: None
Looks:

WILL DO LOOKS LATER
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Immortal High ~All are welcome!~ - Page 12 Empty Re: Immortal High ~All are welcome!~

Post  Kat Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Bot accepted! New rule: pppl who can accept:

Kirara
Me
Kaylea
Supa

:D
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 pm

okay :3

i forget who i rped with xD

who did i rp Akira, Nicole, Ash, and Ron with??? anyone know?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:31 pm

nope

and thinks
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Wanna RP? =)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 pm

meh does, but i gotta brb for like 15 mins
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:37 pm

oh,okay :) i'll wait
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Eve:She was sitting on a wooden bench at the schoolyard,listening to music.The leafs from the trees were flying all over the place,creating small circles.It was about to rain soon,she could smell it.She closed her eyes and started humming the song.

Ethan: He was inside the school,staring at random people.

Elaine:She was cleaning up her dorm,waiting for her new roommate to arrive
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Akira walked around inside the school. She stopped at her locker to grab her cell phone and ipod.

Ash was sitting under a tree.

Nicole walked around in the park.

Ron walked outside the school.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm

(can you tell me who is single and who is not?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:28 pm

they all are :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Great =D where can i see their profiles and pics? :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm

imma redo them..brb
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Name: Akira//Nicole
Species: Fallen Angel//Shapeshifter
Love life: currently single//currently single
Siblings: Ash//Ron
Looks:
Immortal High ~All are welcome!~ - Page 12 Amarea12 (akira)
Immortal High ~All are welcome!~ - Page 12 Cell-p13

Name: Ash//Ron
Species: vampire//werewolf
Love life: single//single
Siblings: Akira//Nicole
Looks:
Immortal High ~All are welcome!~ - Page 12 Emo13
Immortal High ~All are welcome!~ - Page 12 P20-0716
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Kay :) Let me make a human plz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:07 pm

yah you can have humans
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Name:Ally
Species:Human
Love life:
Siblings:
Looks:Immortal High ~All are welcome!~ - Page 12 Arielle_Kebbel Immortal High ~All are welcome!~ - Page 12 Arielle-Kebbel-14 Immortal High ~All are welcome!~ - Page 12 Arielle-Kebbel-12
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Ally:She was reading her book while walking when she stumbled on sumething and fell down.It was a boy (Ash =D).She stood up immediately,and looked at the handsome boy. "I am SO SO sorry!Are you okay?Did i hurt you?I am so clumsy,i'm sorry!" She forgot everything about her book.She would probably be looking for it later.

Eve:She was still listening to music on a wooden bench at the schoolyard

Elaine:She walked to the fountain when nobody was there,and started practising her element controlling power on the water,making floating little drops of water and then spinning them in the air.The sunrayses ran through the little water drops,creating little rainbows.It was beautiful.

Ethan:He shooting little rocks on the air,he had no idea if it would land on someone's head though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Ash helped her up,"no i'm sorry i wasn't watching where i was going....I'm Ash by the way." he smiles a little.

Akira felt something hard hit her head,"ow..." she saw a boy shooting little rocks into the air and sighed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Ethan:He noticed a girl staring at him,rubbing her head. "Yeah!" He whispered.He walked closer to her,and grinned "Hey,i am Ethan!Did i hit you?"He said with excitement.It was his favourite 'hobby',and a nice way to meet cute girls.Nice way,at least for him.

Ally:She smiled emparrased. "I am Ally,it's nice to meet you Ash." After they shaked hands she grabbed her book and held it in her embrace. "So,um..Are you in this school too?I'm new,so you are the first person i meet here.It's pretty lonely because i don't have a roommate yet.I have no idea who could be.At least i hope he or she won't be annoying and disturbing,because at my old school,my roommate was talking at the phone twenty four hours a day and talking to her dog the other one hour.It was a desaster." She was about to say something but she stopped and smiled shyly "I talk a lot,right?" She had that little problem of talking all the time.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Akira nods,"Er..yeah.." she let her hand drop to her side,"I'm Akira." She looked him over, dang he was cute. She wondered if he was single. And if he was an immortal or not.

Ash smiles,"no keep talking. You have a beautiful voice." he said honestly. He was usually pretty honest with girls. Especially cute girls like her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Ethan:He offered his hand to shake.When he touched her,he felt it,so strong.The smile faded away of his face.He leaned closer and whispered to her "You are not a human,are you?" After a second of silence he said again,with strength in his whispering voice "What are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Ally: She smiled as she blushed a little bit.It was probably the first time. "Nah..im trying to stop talking that much.It's like,when i start talking i remember or think more and more things and i need to tell everything.And then i think of even more and more,and it won't stop,and many people have told me that i talk a lot,but i already know it,and they think i am very annoying." She shut her mouth with her hand for a second,and then let her hand fall to her side "I am doing it again,ain't i? i'm sorry,i need some more practise" She smiled "By the way which is your room?Mine is 129,at the third floor" she was hoping their rooms would be near
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Akira quickly pulled her hand away and looked around,"um...how did you know?....I'm a Fallen" She wondered how he knew. Was it that obvious. She glanced behind her but her wings were hidden.

Ash smiles,"my rooms 130. Right next to eachother." He didn't really mind how much she talked, in truth, he thought it was kinda cute.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Ally: She grinned "Hah,what a coincidence!At least i have someone i know close to me now.Moving is not my favourite thing to do.I don't like changing places.I have to leave behind all my friends and once i had to leave my boyfriend.We were together for like one year.I've moved seven times.My parents are not very stable." She smiled to herself "Now,tell me about you" She sat on a bench next to her

Ethan: "like electricity.." He murmured "I just..felt it" He looked at her and smiled again "So,a Fallen at our school?Guess what i am" He gave her a crooked smile,and then turned into a little white kitten with big beautiful blue eyes,he meowed once and then he turned back to human.When she was about to say something he put a finger on her lips so she'd stop talking. "Nooo i am NOT Catman or..Catwoman." He took his finger away and grinned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next