RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
I-Rawr-You
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 37 Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:58 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:
iKate wrote:Pregnancy test? Uh-oh…

Emma raised an eyebrow at him, giving him a look as she shifted her wings, chuckling as she shook her head. "Fine," she said, giving in, "I test myself every now and then." Looking around, she sighed and gave him a surprised look. "Really? Now I know why you chose to come along," she joked, shutting her eyes again. Sighing, she looked up at the stars and then looked back at him. "Get some sleep, you're going to need it," she said, her voice stern but her smile toned down her harshness.
hahahah i love the way you read every post of our story xD yeshhh imagine a demonangel child =D AWESOMEEE xD i am thinking of twins,Eve and Amanda ^^

O_O HOLY SHIZ NIT MAN XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:01 pm

I gotta' go to the store with my mom. Be back later!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Christian Alexander Mantra
“Why? That’s what all these demons are for. We’re here to kill people, collect souls for Lucifer.”Christian groaned, completely put down by this whole event, “This sucks. I am not feeding on you either. I’m going to go out and feed on a human.” Wow, is it just me or did that sound so vampire-ish? “If you let me feed on a soul, I’ll be a good boy for a week and be sober for a month. It would be a treat to see sober Chrissy. Drunk Chrissy is around almost all the time.” He smirked and kissed her forehead. “Trust me, you’d regret not letting me have a soul.”He rose an eyebrow, obviously not buying it. Hooking a arm around her waist, he pulled her back against his chest. “If you’re fine, then why do you have a pregnancy test in your hand?” He asked, holding out a hand for it. Christian obviously didn’t miss anything.

Alexander Jared Famore
“Locked up in that school wasn’t half as bad as you make it out to be. But, being out here? It’s a Hell of a lot more fun.” Alexander smiled and leaned back on his hands. “I’m not the one that needs sleep. I believe that’s you. I wasn’t the one in a fight today.” Alexander layed back, folding his arms behind his head. Kicking her with his foot, he peeked up at her, “Take a nap, shut one eye, anything. Just get some sleep.” He muttered, draping an arm over his eyes. It was obvious he cared for her, even if he just met her. Alexander just cared of everyone. He was a very loveable guy.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:09 am

Elena: She looked at him surprised.She hid the pregnancy test in her hands,holding it tight.She was SO stupid!She carried a pregnancy test in Christians room for God's Sake!Idiot Elena..Now she had to find a good excuse."It's not for me!It's for...er...For,for Emily!Yeah,it's for Emily.She asked me to get her a pregnancy test because she thinks she might be pregnant,and she is just seventeen years old and she is worried and that's why i am not fine,i feel very sorry about her.Now i must give it to her,okay?I won't be late,alright?Just give me a second i will be right back" She said very fast because of her anxious mind.She could clearly see that he wouldn't let her go anywhere "Ohh c'mon Christian!Go feed on a cat soul or something!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:14 am

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Nathan
“If no one can love a demon, I guess I’m no one.” He murmured, his lips almost touching her ear. Nathan rocked her back and forth in her lap, just enjoying the moment with her. “Hey, I’m not a saint. How do you think I became a fallen angel, love?” He asked, Irish accent ringing in her ears again. “I don’t hate you.” He said, brushing some hair away from her face. “How could it? It’s physically impossible for me.” It brought a crooked smile to his pink lips. Nathan didn’t really love her, but maybe like a friend. He really liked her, don’t get me wrong, but he didn’t know her that long to love her like she wanted someone to. “Since when have I been everyone, Hm?” He asked, using a line Christian used ever so often with the bar tender, Ted.

o-o Here's Nathan. Sorry I came on so late...I set my alarm clock but it didnt wake me up. T wT
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:35 am

Christian chuckled, “You know Elena? You’re a really horrible liar. Now tell me why you’re taking a pregnancy test.” His eyes cut sharp into hers. By now, he had forgotten all about taken a human soul. Elena and Christian both knew the consequences of having a demon and angel baby. There was only one heard in all of their history. It was chaos on Earth, immortal and mortal were scared, all in danger. Christian bit his lip. What would happen to them if their kids were the ones ruining the next eon? Imagine what Satan and God would do to them? Erase them from existence, bring Elena to Heaven and he to hell to forever separate them. “I’m not going to leave because you think you’re pregnant and didn’t have the nerve to tell me. I’m your boyfriend for God’s sake. I think I deserve to know that much. After all, it’s my kid.” Christian ran a hand through his hair and started pacing. “This isn’t good.” He murmured to himself. “Don’t lie to me either because I’d have to know sooner or later. Don’t you think I’d start noticing?” He rose an eyebrow and stopped in front of her. It looked like a father scolding a daughter. He groaned, “I can’t believe this..” He looked at Elena and his mind immediately swam back to Raven. If he was with Raven, than, their kid, if she had one, would just be a demon. Not a mix between a demon and angel, one that can destroy the world as he knew it. Though, that would be joy to his eyes, it wouldn’t be a joy to go back to hell. Earth was so much better. Heck, they had alcohol. Yes, it was a sad fact that Christian was an alcoholic. It wasn’t healthy.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Elena: "It's not even sure..." She whispered.Then she looked at the demon standing in front of her,and scared,she bit her lip and then her fingertip.She let him scold her for good.Her eyes started getting wet and she broke into tears "I'm sorry Christian,i'm so sorry!Please please forgive me!" She started crying hard,so bad that she couldn't even breath.She fell down on her knees and she stood in a position like begging Christian "I am so so sorry,really Christian!Please believe me i didn't want that,i am sorry!" She-was-s*rewed.She never thought of the coincidences of having a demonic angel child.Of course,she could never be sure of how the child would be or act.The only one demonic angel that had ever existed was billions of years ago,and they didn't know much-Satan and God took care of that because they were afraid that someone would want that huge power.And now what?She didn't know what to do,and she needed Christian more than ever,but he would just scold her,and he was right.So she just shut up and listened to him,just crying and sniffing,and wiping away some tears once in a while.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Raven: She looked at him,without saying anything.She just rested her head on his chest for some seconds.He was such a nice guy.Of course,an angel.Angels are good creatures,demons are the opposite.She stood up. "Let's go inside.The demon got empparrased enough for today" She sniffed and oppened the door.

Sorry,lame :L btw both of my girlz are cryings xD oh wait,there is Lexi too ;)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm

Why was she acting so weak? Why was she begging him for forgiveness? After all, if he hadn’t picked her over Raven both of them wouldn’t have been in this place. If he wouldn’t have gone too far with her, they wouldn’t be worrying over having a demonic angel child. However you played it, the problem always landed back on Christian. Sighing, he got down on his knees and wrapped his long arms around her shaking body. “It’s not your fault, you know.” He whispered into her ear words of comfort. “It’s both of ours. We both share the blame. Don’t take it out on yourself.” Christian rubbed her back and kissed her hair. “We’re not even sure if you are.” He murmured, closing her eyes and getting lost in the sensation that was Elena. “I’m sorry I got so mad...” He muttered, taking one of her hands and curling his fingers around hers. “I’m a demon; we don’t have the best tempers ever.” He joked, laughing to himself. Whenever Demons were around each other, they’d joke about who was worse and about how bad they were. It was just out of habit. That’s why Christian was doing it now, but more to lighten the mood. “Elena, can you do both of us a favor and go check?” Christian asked, pulling back so he could look her in the eye. “Will you please?” He pushed a stray curl from her eyes and tucked it behind her ear. “And next time you try keeping a secret from me, don’t.” He smirked, “I always know when something’s wrong.” Reaching over, he wiped a few of her tears away with the pad of his thumb. “Don’t cry. You don’t have anything to be sad about yet.”

Nathan
He took her hand and leaned against the door pane, eyes looking into hers. “Raven, promise me that you’ll try to get over him? It will only get worse if you don’t. Right now, I’m sorry to say, but you’re acting kind of obsessive or possessive. We’re angels and demons, no one owns us except God and Lucifer.” Nathan leaned over and pressed his lips to her forehead, resting them there for a second to long. “You look horrible, by the way.” He pulled away and sure enough the good old smirk of his was as playful as ever on his lips. “Mascara’s running. “He murmured as he reached over and ran a finger under her eyes. “See?” Raising the hand there was black coating his forefinger.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm

Emma rolled her eyes and kicked his leg back, raising an eyebrow at him and giving him a knowing look. "Though that may be true, I'm used to this kind of stuff. You're not," she said, her voice scolding and wise. Sighing, she leaned back and shifted so she could spread her wings out above her head and not brush the feathers against Alexander's. "But, I won't turn it down," she added with a smirk as she shut her eyes, soon drifting off into a purgatory state of mind.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Alexander Jared Famore
He gave one shake of his head and a chuckled. “Whatever Emma.” He smiled and drifted off to a dreamless sleep. Alexander woke up, sun shining in his eyes and birds chirping. His whole body was sore, but what did he expect with sleeping outside on the ground? Emma was still asleep and looking sound. He didn’t have the nerve to wake her up. The fire was a mere pile of charcoal, burned grass around the outside of it. The pile of wood he had collected was gone. Emma must have woken up in the middle of the night and fed the fire. Sighing, he ran a hand through his bed messed hair. What was in store for the pair today? He could only wonder.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Hehe, I wouldnt have the nerve to either. XD Dun feel bad Alex.

Emma slowly woke, the images of her past fading as rays of sunlight struck her face, making her groan and raise a hand over her eyes. Sighing as she rubbed her temples and blinked a few times, she sat up and looked over at Alex. "Sleep well, princess?" she asked, flashing him a toothy grin as she chuckled and got to her feet. Streaching her limbs and wings, spreading them as far as they went, she yawned and held her black wings open, admiring them. Snorting softly, she folded them back into place and paced around the dead fire, kicking rocks onto the charred remains. "Don't want to start a forest fire, now do we?" she asked sarcastically to herself, huffing as she turned around and nodded, satisfaction crossing her features. Whipping around, she looked at Alex and tilted her head, placing a hand on her waist. "Do you know how to fight?"

Gotta' poof for da' night... Buh-bye.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 am

Alexander Jared Famore
“Princess? I prefer ‘Your shining knight in armor, oh my Alexander.’” Of course it was sarcasm and he added a snort of laughter to follow. “I’ve never been outside when the sun is coming out.” Alexander gazed at the sky, the sun was just rising over the nearby hills. “It’s quite amazing.” He said, eyes locked on the one strip of light. “Don’t ask me stupid questions. Do you think Satan would send me to earth without knowing how to fight? Hell, I have to collect all the souls for him.” Alexander got to his feet, wiping all the dirt off of himself. “Though, I’m sure I’m no match for you, oh great one.” He said, bowing, snickering under his breath. The Fallen stood back up and looked at Emma. Her features told it all- She didn’t believe him. “Don’t believe me? Then let’s have a fight.” He said, mouth twitching up into a small smile.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:58 am

Elena:
"Okay" Her voice broke.She stood up,sniffing again and entered Christian's bathroom.She locked the door and pulled out of her PJs other 9 tests."Just to be sure..." whispered.She spent much time inside there,more than normal.She unlocked the door slowly,and then opened it.She looked at Christian,with a guilty look."I-I'm sorry" She broke into tears once again and ran to him,and fell in his lap.She would just wrap her hands around him tight,and cry softly,hard and softly again and again.She never thought of being pregnant when she wasn't even an adult.That was so weird.She was lucky to have Christian around,so she didn't feel all alone.But still,she was the one to carry the child.She placed her hands on the sides of his face (like this ;P http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpPW-UukxVK-Py5cvoX8VvR1ma_MHLJB6K1Z_Zibfqs6WU88bSAg ) and kissed him lightly "I love you,i am sorry,but i love you and there is nothing i can do about it,i am so sorry but we.." Her voice broke again,tears filled her eyes and she wiped them all "But we-we.. i... We have to.." -sniff- "break..up.." She looked at him deeply in the eyes,knowing that she loved him more than anything,and she had to let him go,for his own good. "You don't need to pay for my mistake too.I'll keep you out of this,Christian.I don't want you into this.Stay out of it,if someone asks you tell him that you didn't touch me,that you don't love me,that you hate me and that you had no idea for what's going on.If you love me,if you care about me,Please let me save you,because they will kill me once they find out why is my belly growing big,and i won't lie,but i want you to be saved,safe.Please understand me." She pulled away slowly "It's over now.It was finished before it even began"

Raven:
She looked at his black finger and laughed through her tears. '"Oh shut up" She punched his arm playfully "Okay i accept your dinner invitation,give me a minute to become a demon again" She used to do this a lot.When she wanted someone to propose her or invite her to somewhere she was inviting her herself.Pretty wicked huh? She entered the room,cleaned up her face and dressed up.She walked out of the room,and looked at Nathan "Ready"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 am

Lemme Reply;D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 am

Christian
If anyone knew him, like really knew him, Christian always got what he wanted- and he wanted Elena more than anything. He tightened his arms around her, almost crushing her against his chest. “No.” He said simply, burying his face in the crook of her neck. “Hell no.” Oh, we’ve upgraded to two words now, let’s see what Christian says next. “I’m not letting you go. It was both of our faults so we both take the blame. Don’t you dare try taking this upon yourself or I might have to take your soul.” Christian was just trying to brighten the mood, but he knew it wasn’t working. He pulled back, just enough that their noses were touching. “I. Love. You.” He said, leaning over and giving her a small, meaningful kiss on the lips. “I’m not going to leave you.” His voice cracked and you’d think he was on the brink of tears. But, one of them had to stay strong. That obviously had to be Christian. He pulled her closer and crushed his lips against hers. A feisty French-kiss, one that told her that he didn’t want her to go and that he was keeping her weather she wanted him there or not. He fell down on his back, holding her waist and rubbing her back. “Never.” He murmured against her lips. “Never, I’m not leaving you.” Reaching up, he brushed the hair from her face, “Do you understand that?” He asked, kissing her nose and her cheeks. “Do you?”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:15 am

Nathan
He shook his head, “I don’t remember asking you out to dinner. But, I can’t turn up a date with a pretty girl.” Hooking his arm around her waist, he drew her against his side, closing the door with the heel of his shoe. “So, what do you have in mind? A night on the town, or just the crappy cafeteria food they have here?” Nathan rose an eyebrow and leaned over to kiss her nose. “Your choice, lady’s pick.” He continued walking with her, occasionally glancing down at her. She was so beautiful. :D

LAME POST D:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:17 am

its kayy :) Roxy's current status: Replying xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 am

LOL XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:35 am

Raven: "Definately town" She smiled lightly "Let's forget Christian for a night." She would say that one hundred times,but he was running around her head,and she missed him so much,and she wanted to talk to him but... "You choose the place now.I chose town,so show me the town!" She said in excitement.She had noticed him staring at her many times but she didn't say a thing about it.He was a great friend,she enjoyed every minute with him.

Yah..Lame as Heck xD

Elena: She kissed him back for a short time,and then she pulled him back "I understand.But i don't accept it,and these is nothing you can do about it.Please please don't make it harder than it already is." She was crying softly.It was killing her,knowing that she had the most important thing in her life in her hands and she had to let it go.She held his face in her hands and almost whispered.Her voice cracking all the time"There is no way out.We will both of us die,but i you can be saved.So please understand.Would you die to save me?Wouldn't you beg me to be saved? I ask you-I beg you to let me go.I love you more than anything in the world,and that's why i am doing this.Please listen to me,for once,please" She gave him a simple kiss on the lips,and pulled away. "I will go now,i will probably leave..Don't look for me,please."

awwww :'C
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:36 am

I have a bunch of free charries if anyone wants to rp...if not i'll just leave.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 am

i've got a female Fallen,Lexi :3 and i wanna make a Guardian =D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:02 am

Sorry for the late reply i was joining a rp.

Okay these are all of my free charries.

Akira-fallen
Nicole-fallen
Ash-fallen
Ron-guardian
Mirabella-guardian
Saban-guardian
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:04 am

idea here ^^ Lets RP one of your guardians with a human that i'll make =D Do you want my human to be male or Female?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:08 am

male??? im not too good at playing guys... :/ at least i don't think so
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next